main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: The First Crusade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    IC Storm

"Ororo Munroe, although some call me Storm. I come in peace."

TAG-- Any

2. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:Jean

"I'm Jean Grey, this is Scott Summers, and this is Kurt Wagner, we are all here in peace, I'm afraid there are more of us also running and hidding"

TAG: anyone

3. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC:Cyclops

Cyclops was standing outside of Jean's house when suddenly a huge amount of rain came down on them. Even though all three of them were startled they welcomed they welcomed the rain because it was a nice way to cool down. The suddenly a women with long white hair came out from an alley way. Cyclops didn't know who she was or what she wanted. When she approched Kurt, Jean, and Cyclops she introduced herself, she was Ororo Munroe codename: Storm. Jean was the first to welcome here. After that Cyclops said, "hello my name is Scott Summers, ok fine codename: Cyclops." After the introductions the rain stopped and Cyclops said, "Jean can we go inside its a little cold."

Tag: Jean

4. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Nightcrawler

Kurt sees a woman with long white hair run away from another crowd of Mutant haters. Jean called her in. She introduced herself as Ororo Munroe. Jean introduced herself too, and so did Scott.

"Hello, my name is Kurt Vagner," Kurt said, then he put on an impressive tone as he said, "But in ze circus business, I am called the Incredible Nightcrawler!"

TAG: All

5. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    **Logan has been driving for several days with little to none sleep but he dosn't want to stop before he gets to the states he knows there may be some answers there, he should reach the boarder in only a couple of hours**

6. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    "Yeah, we can go insede, welcome Storm, Scott, Kurt yuo can go inside and Strom you are welcome to come with us, we are all friends here"
    Jean wondered why were normal people afraid of mutants, then she turned to Scott and saw him watching her

TAG: all

7. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    IC:Cyclops

Cyclops walked into Jean's house with Kurtand OroroShe had a nice house, it reminded Scott of home. He missed his brother, he and Alexwere best friends until they were seperated and Scott never saw him again. Everyone said that he was dead, but Scott knew that he was still out there somewhere.

Jean let us hang out in her house until the mutant haters couldn't see us anymore. They must have just missed us when we slipped into Jean's house. Scott didn't know why everyone hated mutants. Maybe its because they were different or maybe they were just jealous of mutants. Mutants had powers, special powers. But some weren't that special. Scott wished that he could not wear his shades and that this "gift" never have come to him. He could never look a person in the face with his own eyes. If he did they would probly end up about 50 feet away with serious injuries. He started to look at his friends. His eyes were fixed on Jean for some reason. He thought she was so beautiful. He kept watching her. Then Jean looked straight in his eyes and Scott turned away. He was very shy and didn't want to talk to Jean about it. After all they just met.

"Hey lets turn on the T.V.", said Scott. Scott turned on Jean's televsion. The news was focused on two mutants that assulted a group of men after a soccer game. "Oh my". They had pictures of them and everything. One had the power to create ice and the other could manipulate fire. "Wow two mutants in our area, maybe we should help them out."

Tag: Jean, Kurt, Storm

8. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC: Jean

"Yeah we should help them and they are saying that one of them can use fire and teh otehr can use ice, that is a rare gift and well I think they are more of us outthere, alone, running"
    Jean continueded to look at Scott, he was so handsome, he was gorgeous, but she couldn't let it out, she had to keep it inside.

9. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Cyclops

"They are not to far from here just a couple of blocks maybe we could run.""No wait Nightcrawler could you teleport is to their location?

Tag: Nightcrawler

10. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    "That is a good idea Scott, Kurt can you transport us, maybe we can get to where the mutants are and we can help them out"

11. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    IC: Storm

As the others introduced themselves, Ororo found herself wondering about the one called Nightcrawler. He was certainly an interesting-looking individual, with blue skin covered in intricate tattoos, not to mention the tail. But why was he named for an earthworm??? Must be a circus thing, she decided.

OOC-- I know that doesn't make a lot of sense, but I've just always wondered that. :)

12. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Hey it's ok,lol ;)

"Storm are you coming with us, can you help us escape" Jean wondered and asked her, Strom seemed interested in Nightcrawler

13. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002
    OOC: Where's Nightcrawler??

14. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC:forgive me for the canada bashing ;)

**As Logan pulled up to the boarder he was surprised. For the first time that he can remember the Canadian governement was actually trying to control the boarders between the US and Canada as he pulls up to the boarder station one of the men begin talking to him**

Logan:whats the deal here bub?

Officer: weve had a problem with mutants coming into canada im going to need to see some "ID"

**Logan extends his claws up to the guys chest**

Logan: Heres my ID, ya wanna open the gate now?

**The man opens the gate and Logan drives off into the US **

Tag:Anyone

15. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: I think he is not online or soemthing

"We really need to get to were those to boys are, I'm afraid they are in danger liek all of us, we need to fid them and help them as soon as possible"

TAG:All

16. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Sorry, I was out with my friends.

Nightcrawler

Kurt saw Scott and Jean looking at each other a lot. Kurt sniggered. Then Ororo was staring at him too.

And vhy shouldn't she? He thought in his head. I am, afterall, drop-dead-gorgeos!

They asked him if he can teleport them to the other mutants.

"I'll try," Kurt said, as he grabbed the girls' by the arms and Scott with his tail.

BAMF

They appeared in the area where the mutants should be.

"Okay, let's find zem," Kurt said.

17. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    "Thank you Kurt, Scott, Storm get the two boys, Kurt see if you can transports us back, we have to do this fast" Then as Jean said this more people were running after them
    "Look over there, there are more mutants, we have to get them all, come one, they have to be dead"
    "Scott, Strom, Kurt, we are in bog trouble, we are surrounded by them"

18. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Nightcrawler

"Ve could try to telport," Kurt said. "I zink I got a hang of it now."

19. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Pyro

Luke ran after the man who had saved him, his unseen protector who had brought the ice.

"Who are you?" he asked as they ran down the street.

Tag: CaptCorranHorn

20. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    **After several hours on the road he sees a couple of kids in the middle of the road with some people chasing after them, and all of a sudden four more instantly appear in the middle of the road, he quickly slams on the breaks nearly running them over. He quickly jumps out of the vehicle and grabs his guy in glasses by the shirt collar**

: Whats the deal chump? You see that vehicle back there you were about a half ah second away from being its new hood ornament

**still holding the guy in his arms Logan looks over and sees a crowd running straight for them**
    Tag:Cylcops and anyone else

21. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC: Jean

"Please don't hurt him, we are running away, these people are running after us because we are mutants, we are 6 mutants with 2 different gifts and well we are trying to get away"

22. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Nightcrawler

Kurt kneels on the ground as the others are talking to the man. And begins to pray, for saftey.

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:Jean

Jean watched Kurt kneel and wondered what was he doing, she was also worried about Scott, she was worried becaue this man was trying to hurt him, but she had faith, faith that the man would not hurt Scott

TAG:All

24. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    **Without looking at this lady Logan throws this chump out in the grass away from the running crowd, by now the crowd is completly upon them and surrounding them one of the rioters yells at logan**

Rioter:Thanks for the help!? Now lets string these muties up by there necks

Logan: Muties... Who you calling muties bub?

**Logan extends both his claws and the guy swings a bat against Logan and hits him in the nose and can clearly see that it is broken but the man is shocked when it just spontaniously straightens out. Logan picks this guy up and throws him into the crowd **

Logan: WHOS NEXT!!

Tag:Anyone

25. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    "Scott are you ok?" Jean knelled down with Scott and felt a little embarrased, then she told everyone else" Guys we have to get out of here, and thank you, what is your name?"
    Jean asked the man who saved them and waited for his response and wondered who did he heel so fast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.