main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

X- Play

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by Darth_Luinel_Kun, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    Does anyone here watch any of G4tv used to be techtv. If so who agrees X-Play is very odd and stupid at times?

2. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I used to watch X-Play all the time. Then, it got incredibly stupid and at times boring. I loved it when it was Extended Play. It was only Adam hosting it. It was great then. They need to go back to that. I can't stand Morgan Webb.

3. Ogmios22188

Ogmios22188 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2004
    Morgan Webb's pretty hot.

4. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    I love X-Play, the only show besides Attack of the show and Judgement Day I watch on G4TechTV.

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Ever since G4 took over TechTv, I rarely watch that channel anymore. But when I do, it?s almost always for X-play. Their humor is cheap, everything they do is cheap, but I almost always agree with their reviews and I consider Morgan Webb one of the few celebrities (can?t really say she?s a celebrity, but ya know) that I think is hawt.

(I miss the Screensavers.)

6. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I watch it depending on what they are reviewing. But I hardly watch it anymore. Probably the only show I can actually stand watching is Judgement Day and filter. Vic and Tommy are the only people that don't feel the need to be stupid all of the time, everyone else thinks they have to be. Diane Mizota is smoking too.

7. Onasi

Onasi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 2003
    i watch it sometimes. i thing morgan webb is hot too.

8. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Plus she's a Star Wars fan, that's a plus in my book.

9. Onasi

Dec 16, 2003
    i didnt know that. cool.

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yep shes a pretty big one too I heard. I don't know if she is the kind to post on shat rooms but she is definately more than just a casual fan. It seems like almost everyone that works there is one though, except for Kevin Perriera, he hasn't seen any of the OT, I think the only one he has seen is ROTS.

11. Onasi

Dec 16, 2003
    she should post here.

12. DarthMaul13

DarthMaul13 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 1998
    Morgan Webb is NOT hot. She looks like a gremlin, and she's extremely annoying. How many times does she have to whine about some big breasted video game character? The show was better off with just Adam Sessler.

13. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yea, because Adam Sessler isn't annoying at all. ;)

Now this is probably the hottest canadian looking gremlin I have ever seen.

[image=http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/morgan_webb_2.jpg]
    [image=http://bdiddy.rty.ca/images/f8a4171038b25e51fd49d0fd311bf1a6-140_640x480.jpg]
    [image=http://img24.exs.cx/img24/2442/768_Morgan_Webb_05.jpg]
    [image=http://users.adelphia.net/~jcerulli/images/FHM/Morgan%20Webb%204.jpg]

14. DarthMaul13

DarthMaul13 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 1998
    Her face is ugh....

15. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Thats fine if you don't like her, that just means one less person I have to kill inorder to be Morgan's [face_love] :* ;)

16. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    Too bad the show is an abomination on a network of idiocy.

I remember when they let Sessler review games and have a shread of dignity. Now it's just...

I hate G4.

17. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    Morgan Webb is hot!!!

18. Darthhelmut

Darthhelmut Jedi Master star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    Tech TV was so much better, remember how the screen savers was basically all about dark tips with Rose and that other guy, I loved that show and it was in SF, a real Tech town, the show had an underground feel to it, I bet thats why Rose left...x-play is lame...Webb looks hot sometimes, I wouldnt kick her out of bed for spillin crumbs.....

19. _dArTh_SoLo

_dArTh_SoLo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    The only thing I really watch on that channel is g4tv.com and AOTS. But seeing "video game vixens", it seems to be turning into the MTV for videogames...which is lame, because MTV sucks.

I like "Anime Unleashed" though, but it sucks that they kinda cut it in half from two hours to an hour when G4 took over. I am still pretty upset about that.

20. Xavier89

Xavier89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    When I first started watching X-Play I thought it was pretty funny but that didn't last long as the show's humor quickly became stale and predictable.I do not like Sessler at all but I do think Morgan is all right.Filter and Judgement Day are the only good shows left on G4 and thats a shame.

21. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yep, my thoughts exactly.

22. _dArTh_SoLo

_dArTh_SoLo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    Tommy Tollarico is an idiot. How can you stand watching that show!?!?!?!?

23. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    I like Filter, G4TV.com, Judgement day/Electric Playground(I know they are different shows, but they have the same people).

I like that Icons show too, I wish they had more than ten episodes of it though. :p

Not that they are horrible shows, I guess, but what's with those car shows they have on that channel now?

Isn't AOTS, basically a revamp of Screensavers(be that a good thing or bad thing)?

24. Xavier89

Xavier89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    Tommy can be some what of an idiot at times but he is 100x better than Adam Sessler. The reason I like Judgement Day is they take themselves seriously and don't rely on cheap jokes and humor to keep the show moving like X-Play does. Instead they get right down to business and do their job unlike X-Play which spends 10 minutes doing an incredibly stupid skit trying to boost their ratings.

25. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    No. No he isn't.
    He owns a large part of G4 and chooses to act like the moron he is. Adam Sessler on the other hand is forced to act like a complete retard on a show for idiots.
    Look at any live G4 event and you see Sessler as actully knowing what he's talking about, instead of the spaz on T.V.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.