main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Black Squadron (post RotJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by UlicQuel-Droma, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    X-Wing: Black Squadron

Its been 8 years since the death of Emperor Palpatine, however the Empire is far from dead. Now the Imperial Remnant, having carved out a section of the galaxy for themselves, are planning to take back what they feel is theirs. Assigned to the New Republic warship StormHammer, Black Squadron is making a name for themselves, patrolling the boarders of Imperial space, ever ready for any agressive moves. Politics have reached a boiling point and its only a matter of time, before things get out of hand and the StormHammer is right in the middle.

NOTE:
    This is a space fighter squadron RP where pilots will interact and combat any number of threatening situations both in space and at times even on the ground. Welcome and enjoy!

Character Profile
    Name:
    Callsign(optional):
    Years of Service:
    Personality:
    Description:
    Personal History:

2. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Character Profile
    Name: Aeryc Qel-Droma
    Callsign(optional): BlackIce
    Years of Service: 10
    Personality: Serious, Cold, at times witty
    Description: Human, black hair, blue eyes. Almost always in uniform and, he rarely can be found engaged in anything but sims and business.
    Personal History: Born on Alderaan, Aeryc takes pride in waging war against the murderers of his people. A quiet man, he remains largely stoic and at times surprises those around him with witty comments or the occasional laugh that makes him seem almost human.

3. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Name: Captain(if I can) Jase Terran
    Callsign(optional): Black Arrow
    Years of Service: 6
    Personality: Has high spirit and is always going on a mission if he can.
    Description: Tall
    Personal History: Born on correlia and joined with father in the New Republic in the intelligence branch. When his father was killed he wanted to be in the military branch. Jase was a good pilot with the speeder at home, so he joined as a pilot.

4. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Ive no problem with you being a Captain, ill probably have you be the XO. As soon as we get any more players, we'll get moving. :)

5. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I will join this roleplay. But after to night I won't be back on a computer till Aug.9, But i will go ahead and post my bio, and somebody can play my charcter.

NAme Angel NAberrie
    Age 28
    Callsign BlackAngel
    YEars of Service 9
    Rank Sargent
    Personality- Quit, but serious.
    Description- Long Blounde Hair, Green Eyes, Always wears black Pants and a black Halter top with a long black robe.
    Personal History Born on Tatooine and joined the rebellion 10 years ago after her parents were killed by the empire. She vowed to advange their death, She was a great pilot.

6. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: No problem padmeamidala55, we'll look for you after August 9th then :)

7. Barabel

Barabel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2002
    Name:Cin Dicate
    Race:Duro
    Callsign(optional):arclight
    Years of Service:15
    Personality:is ready to fight, loves to kill
    Description: tall, blue skin, with red eyes
    Personal History:joined the rebellion when he turned 19, started flight training at a very young age, fought in the battles of Endor, Coruscant, and Kuat.

8. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    do we all have to use x wings? or can we use any rebel fighter?

9. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Ill allow other fighters if you prefer. There may be times we go out in other fighters depending on missions. But ill allow you to use any rebel fighter. Which one were you thinking of?

10. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    i was thinking of a k wing or an e wing
    how many people do we need to join?

11. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    how maNY people do we need and how many do we have

12. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    We have four people. I'll shut up now since you weren't asking me.

13. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Im not as familiar with either the K or E wings, but Ill allow you to use them if you are. As long as it doesnt unbalance the game its fine by me.

We have 4 ppl thus far. We can start, anyone else can join in im sure.

14. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    lets get started then

15. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Commander Qel-Droma was walking through the corridors of the StormHammer, heading for the simulator room, when his comlink buzzed.

**Commander, this is Colonel Thorne, report to the bridge immediately, we have a situation**

Arriving minutes later on the bridge, Commander Qel-Droma approached Colonel Thorne, the commanding officer of the StormHammer.

Q - What is it Colonel?

Thorne turns to face him

T - One of our listening stations near Remnant space has sent a burst transmission distress call. We have returned a message however we are recieving no response. I want Black Group to investigate immediately. Launch as soon as youre assembled and report when you have any information.

Aeryc nods Understood Colonel, we are on our way.

Commander Qel-Droma moves quickly through the corridors to the briefing room where he makes a general ship-wide announcement

Black Group, report immediately to the briefing room... Black Group please report immediately to the briefing room

16. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Character Profile
    Name: Kyle Wrath
    Race: Human
    Callsign(optional): Baron
    Years of Service: 7
    Personality: Quiet, thinks alot
    Description: black hair, green eyes, 5ft 7in
    Personal History:
    Kyle Wrath has just received the rank of Lieutenant. Although older than others, he is of a lower rank. He doesn't mind that because he joined late. He doesn't have any problems with the Empire, but is going to fight them because he believes in the NR.

IC:

Lieutenant Kyle Wrath got out of his bunk and got dressed. He ran to the briefing room where he met his CO. He stood in front of the Commander and said, "Lieutenant Kyle Wrath reporting for duty sir!"

TAG Droma

17. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jase Ran to the briefing room still dressing. "Captain Jase Terran reporting for duty." he said sitting down in a chair.

18. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    cin walked into the room calmly and sat down
    Colonel Cin Dicate reporting

19. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002

dont start the attack without me ill be back soon ill report in when im back

20. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Standing at the front of the room, arms crossed behind his back Commander Qel-Droma watched as the members of the squadron showed up quickly. He almost smiled at the enthusiasm, remembering a time when he was itching for action. Then again... maybe he was itching a little himself.

Nodding to the arrived pilots, he began the briefing, knowing others would arrive as he went on.

Thank you for the prompt response. We have a situation at Listening Post 5. LP5 sent a burst transmission distress call about 20 mins ago and hasnt responded to any attempts at communication since. We are tasked with investigating the interruption in communication. If there are any Imps lingering in the system, we get them out. Any questions?

21. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Its ok ill be out for a time too, ill msg when im back.

22. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    IC:

Kyle raised his hand. "Is it just us going or do we have the support of the Stormhammer for this mission?"

TAG Droma

23. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    OCC: I can post right now but it will be my only post for a week.

ICC: Angel NAberrie heard the summons she got up and went to the briefing room she was the last to arrive, Looking around she relized she was the only lady there, she looked up her commanding officer was glaring at her for being late. She sat down beside a pilot but she didn't have time to get his name.(You guys can decide whi i sat down with.) Angel listened, she was ready to go.

24. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
  25. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Looking to Kyle, Commander Qel-Droma shook his head in response

No, the StormHammer will remain here. Just Black Group is departing. Blue Group will stay behind flying close support. Are there any other questions?

Looking over the room

If not, then get suited up and get to your ships. We launch immediately. Be cautious out there, and may the Force be with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.