main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Black Squadron (post RotJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by UlicQuel-Droma, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    I just want to know when the rest of the people are going to come back......I will be limited over the weekend from being on....that starts in 10 minutes.

2. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001

"Copy Nine," Kyle said. He pulled on his stick to point straight up. He did that for a number of seconds before, he pushed straight down. He then did the same thing left and right. He continued doing these maneuvers at random intervals to throw of the Imp Deuce's aim. He set his torpedos to dual fire and armed all the torps.

TAG all

3. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jase blasted through a tie head on. "Five, I'm on you." He said evening out his shields. He chipped some wing off a tie that the Storm Hammer finished off and armed his torps and formed up with nine to follow five.

4. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001

"Once we get two more Blacks on us we'll fire our first salvo," Kyle said into the comm. He then did a snap roll to avoid a turbolaser shot.

Tag all

5. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    bump up

6. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    Banking hard to avoid several shots from incoming fighters, Black 1 angles his fighter spraying a TIE with several shots as it explodes under the assault.

Checking his MFD, Black 1 noticed several of his group going for the Imp Deuce.

Captain Terran, several fighters from Blue group will assist your run, make your shots now.

Blue Group, this is Black lead... connect with Black 2 and take out that Star Destroyer.

Swinging his fighter back around he fireed several shots at an Interceptor as it crossed his field of fire. Glancing blows knocked it off course and nothing more.

Remaining Black Group, keep the fighters off the Hammer. We cant let it take any more damage.

TAG ALL

7. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    (dang blast it.....I lost my post....I got confused with the numbers and names, and my post disappeared.
    Who is here posting??????)

8. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    " copy,lead. Blue group, Stay back away from the star destroyer's range. We will send our target locks to you so you can fire proton torp vollys. 5, you can lead off on the destroyer."

9. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001

"Copy, Two," Kyle said with a grin. "Blue group leem give you a target lock." He locked onto the massive warship and transmitted to Blue Group and the rest of Black Squadron. "Fire two torpedos on my mark. Once the shield is down fire all your torpedos."

He rolled to port and did a snap roll and a dive before pointing straight at the Deuce. Kyle was now over the triangular wedge of the ship. "Mark," he said. He then launched two torpedos that were soon followed by two dozen.

The salvo slammed into the Destroyer's shields and dissipated it. "Fire all your torpedos!!!" He launched his remaining four torpedos at the bridge of the ship.

10. Tom_Antilles

Tom_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    Name: Rhode Burnside

Race: Human

Callsign(optional): Jackal

Years of Service: 5

Personality: Good pilot, can use any fighter given to him. incluiding the TIE-family.

Description: 1,78, green-grey eyes, brown hair. Weights 86 Kg.

Personal History: He joined the rebels when he was 22, he instantly became a pilot for a Y-wing. The Y-wing is also his favorite fighter.

11. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jase fired his torps and got the order to shoot all. He shot his torps and dodged incoming fire from the SD. A squint got on his tail. He increased throttle and then cut the throtle hoping the interceptor would go too fast and go in front of Jase. The tie was still on him. He was getting dangerously close now to the SD.

12. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    After hearing the order to fire his salvo of torps, Corran released the two projectiles and watched their blue flames head towards the ImpStar II. Upon impact, he watched the flames errupt from the direct hits. The SD was in trouble, then Lt. Terrik heard the order to fire remaining torps. Corran was not in a position to fire his remaining cache', then he saw Jase being followed by a Squint. So, Corran turned hard on his rudder and stick to port, and headed after Jase and his pursuit.

"2, this is 9, I am on my way. I will have a position in 10 seconds if you cut to starboard."

"Copy 9. Lt. get this Imperial scum off me."

"Cpt. don't worry."

And with that transmission, Corran fired a quad burst and watched the Squint explode in a brillant flash of super-heated gas.

"Lt. that is some fancy shooting, thank you."

"Cpt., not a problem."

Then Cpt. Terron and Lt. Terrik flew towards the StormHammer and joined the pursuit of the TIE Squadron that was harrassing it.

13. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Welcome to the fray Tom Antilles! Read some of the previous threadds and jump right in. Youll be considered Black 11.

14. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Roster Update

• 1. Commander Aeryc Qel-Droma / BlackIce (UlicQuel-Droma)

2. Captain Jase Terran / Black Arrow (RDG)

3. Colonel Cin Dicate / Arclight (Barabel)

4. Lieutenant Angel Naberrie / Black Angel (padmeamidala55)

5. Lieutenant Kyle Wrath / Baron (Baron_Fel)

6. Lieutenant Adysa Phos / Light (jaya02)

7. Lieutenant Trey Doran / (Doran)

8. Lieutenant V'Trey 2115 / V'Trey (SithSpawn69)

9. Lieutenant Corran Shawn Terrik / Satimber (Jedi_Satimber)

10. Lieutenant Davin Blac / Squint (Sith_241)

11. Lieutenant Rhode Burnside / Jackal (Tom_Antilles)

15. Flight 1
    Commander Qel-Droma
    Lt. Naberrie
    Lt. Wrath

Flight 2
    Captain Terran
    Lt. Blac
    Lt. Doran

Flight 3
    Colonel Dicate
    Lt. V'Trey
    Lt. Terrik
    Lt. Phos

The Commander will decide the new flight group order.

16. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    *A Nebulon B-frigate dropped out from hyperspeed, TIEs instently gathered around it. It did not last whery long. But the fighters that was outside it did. They flyed away from the TIEs and joined with the others. But the other TIEs was ower them too. When thgey reached the others, only one remained.*

This is Lt. Burnside. Can someone please help me with those TIEs?

17. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    "Roger that Jackal, I am on my way!"

18. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    *Burnside destroyed a TIE-Interceptor with his heavy lasers. this did the attacking fighters even more angryer. They started to fire more fiercefuller then ever. Even though he managed to avoid most of the lasers, some of them hitted him*

19. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    "Jackal, break port, I am coming in at 11 o'clock and I need the clear shot!"

20. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    Easy for you to say...*He thought*

*He made a violent turn to the left so the TIEs was standing alone there the Y-wing once was.*

21. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Corran watched the Y-Wing break to port, and there they were, 3 TIE's in pursuit. They were completely off guard. Corran fired 3 quick bursts and immediately watched all 3 TIE's erupt.

"Jackal, your back is clean, let's head for the StormHammer!"

22. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    Copy that, sir.

*Burnside joined with the other Y:s against the SD.*

23. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001

Kyle's four torpedos slammed into the bridge of the Imp Star and vaporized it. It was soon hit by the torpedos launched by his squadron mates and the Y-wings. It's topside was ravaged with multiple explosions all over it. With no control and heavy damage, the ship listed to port.

"Stormhammer, this is Black Five," Kyle called the command ship. "Requesting permission to dock and rearm.

"Copy, you may land at will."

Kyle flew his X-wing in a zig-zag pattern until he reached the Stormhammer's hangar. It was grabbed by the tractor beam and brought aboard. Techs immediately rushed to reload the fighter.

Minutes later, the reloading was complete and Kyle left.

24. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Corran saw the Imp Star list to port, it was severely damaged and in all likelihood it was completely out of comission.

"Beep, tweet, toot," Taz whistled into the earpiece.

"Frag, How could I be so stupid"

A wing of TIE's had managed to sneak into Satimber's wake, and were about to open fire.

Corran slammed on the brakes and corkscrewed to starboard.
    The move was more than effective. Corran was now in a position to get behind the TIE's before they could even respond.

Lt. Terrik switched to stutter-fire and peppered the wing of TIE's.
    The laser bolts were of a weaker power, but some of the bolts managed to hit exhaust ports (which the TIE's exploded on impact) and stabilizer bars (which caused the fighters to spiral out of control), quickly the 6 TIE's became 2 rather damaged fighters.
    The TIE's were in no condition to continue the fight, but when they started to turn tail and run, the StormHammer's gunners were able to score the finishing hits and eliminate 2 more Imperials.

25. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    A formation of ties headed in on Jase. He cut the throtle and fired a torp at the front one. It exploded chipping the two close ties down. Jase switched to lasors and past by them quikly to finish them off.

26. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Rolling and firing at a TIE, Black 1 emerges on the others side of the subsequent explosion. Checking his MFD, he sees that several B-Wings have gone down, 2 Y's from Blue and the Imps are firing on ejected pilots! Damn... Black Group, check for ejected friendlies, looks like the Empire aint looking to leave survivors this time through.

The Stormhammer is getting pounded from shot after shot, from the Star Destroyers and the Frigate. The first SD has significant damage, however is firing all its guns.

The Hammer is singaling its about to lose shields. Tighten it up people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.