main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Black Squadron (post RotJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by UlicQuel-Droma, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    "Taz, the calvary is here! You ready to get out of this sardine can yet? Don't forget to grab the copy of the battle."

Yes came the reply

"Lt. Wrath, thanks for getting here so quickly."

"No problem."

"Hey, Harm sees us too!

"Copy Lt. Rab. What is the status of Black Squadron? What is the success of the mission?"

2. Jacen13

Jacen13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2002
    Other than you two, Black Leader is down, satus unknown, If the objective was to kill the Star Destroyer, we did pretty well. I saw it hit. I think al that's left is a crater! The Hammer is down though, only about a hundred survivors. The rest of the squadron is fine. I think. :-D A Lamba class shuttle flies into view Here's your Pick-up!

3. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jase flew into the Destiny's hangar. He went to the bridge. He saw his fallen comrads were being picked up. "Get some shuttles down to the Storm Hammer."

4. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    "See, if we can get a beat on all our guys! Also, see if we can get some shuttles to look for Black 1!

Is anybody from Intel available? I am going to want to speak with them.

And with that Corran was carted onto the shuttle and taken to Sick Bay to begin the healing process.
    Taz was taken along so that he could start getting his repairs as well.

So Corran gave the orders to the Ensign that he saw wheeling Taz.

"Ensign, that droid gets top priority on repairs. He has vital information that I need for my talks with Intel"

5. Barabel

Barabel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2002
    sorry i havnt been here for a very long time i just got alot of stuff to do and ya. so if you guys can kinda clue me in then i can get started right away.

6. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    the imps are defeated. the storm hammer crashed on moon. black 1,5, and 9 are crashed on moon. shuttles are now picking up people from stormhammer and blacks 5 and 9. we do not know where the commander is.

7. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    bump dont let this die :'(

8. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: I'm trying not to dominate this board....I wish I knew where everybody went.

9. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    let this tread LIVE!!!!! :D

10. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    LCdr. Terrik was placed into a bacta tank for a week to heal all of his broken bones and damaged ligaments.

As of his 2nd day submerged, there was still no word from the Commander.

The morale of the squadron was sinking fast. They could not get the events out of their minds.

11. SithSpawn69

SithSpawn69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2001
    I'M BACK!!!!
    I hope u missed me!!!
    I had a wonderfull vacation, and could someone please fill me in... Is V'Trey dead or what? I'll be reading more tonight.

LOL to ya all

12. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: V'Trey, good you are alive.

13. Tom_Antilles

Tom_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    Burnside walked from his quarters. He was not really sad, but not happy either. They had destroyed the SD, but their ship had been destroyed with it. He did although not consider the Hammer as "his" ship as the others did. Therefore, his reaction could seem whery cold and strange. He entered the Messhall and sat down at a table.

(OCC: Sorry for not being able to post lately. But I have been moving and I have had little time for posting anywher on the Internet. Thank you. :)

14. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: Understood....I believe that I will be going thru the same process this weekend, and I will not have a computer for a long while....so I will only have my work time (which means a few less hours a week)

15. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    (OCC: Helllllooooooo? Anybody here?)

16. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: That is what I am trying to figure out....I PMed the Commander and he like ignored it.
    I do not know where to go with this. It isn't my story. And I was waiting for other people.

17. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    Hmmmmmm..... Not good...

18. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
  19. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    bump

20. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I think that a course of action is required here. I will not dominate the thread and most of the players have not posted in about 2 weeks.

We either shut down or get new players. IMO

21. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    Hey guys, I apologize for not being around at all in awhile. Ive had a lot going on and not a lot of time to post here. Things being as they are with a large rift in game time, a decent amount of players quitting and my schedule as such im going to retire as the GM. If any of you want to revive the thread and carry the torch im ok with it. Otherwise, it was fun while it lasted and I apologize for not keeping it going. Take care guys! Im sure ill see you around somewhere.

Ulic

22. SithSpawn69

SithSpawn69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2001
    I'll lead if you need me!
    Or play if someone else (Satimber) takes the lead!

LOL to ya all

23. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I will wait and see what everybody else wants to do.

24. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Are you just not being GM or not going to play?

25. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I am not sure that I want to be GM...I would still play...I just do not think that I want the responsibility of running this post as well as the partial running of the ISD thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.