1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Black Squadron (post RotJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by UlicQuel-Droma, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithSpawn69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: "I copy, Six. You're getting a drink when we hit the base. Thanks for beeing there." V'Trey eased up as 6'wingman. "It's your show now. Take me home!!!"
  2. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
    "man, that was pretty weak i only got one kill, anyway, can we get out of here, now i got to do my bussiness, u know."

a tie was following Cin and nobody noticed him. the eyeball fired his guns at Cin's e-wing and hit one of his engines.

"crap, i need some help over here!"
  3. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Adysa acknowledge V'Trey with a comm click. Then she saw Cin was in trouble.

"HOld on V'Trey, I'm going to help Cin."

Banking to her port, Adysa maximized the power to her rear thrusters and shot forward. Unfortunately, the TIE noticed her and began to flee. But she wasn't going to let the pilot get away.

Mathcing each of the TIE's maneuvers, she shot a long stream of lasers. teh TIE pilot was able to outmaneuver some of the, but not all. The result was a deafening bang.

Smiling, Adysa returned to her squadmates.
  4. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
    "thanks"

Cin flew into formation with te others,

"i still got to go though!"
  5. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Adysa laughed at Cin's comment. "Why don't you just the portable 'fresher each of our X-wings have?" she teased.
  6. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
    o i forgot about those, my E-Wing has a luxury edition
  7. SithSpawn69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: "Cin, that happens when you've got the wrong equiptment! My zoomer here has a 'fresher station. HA! Take that X-jocks!"

V'Trey commented loudly on the situation.

"I s'pose it's kitchen duty for me tonight 'cause of that remark, eh?"
  8. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Adysa responded againt to Cin's comment with a laugh. "Well then use it, silly. Oh, and V'Trey, I fly an X-wing, and I'm not a jock." She let herself pour some anger into her voice.
  9. SithSpawn69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC:"Sowie Addy, I guess that makes TWO drinks AND kitchen duty"
  10. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Actually no. That makes it THREE drinks and kitchen duty."
  11. SithSpawn69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC:"Three???? What, I have to refuel your X-wing or what?"
  12. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    "No, the third drink is for callin me Addy."

OOC: i have to get off the computer right now, but i'll be back on at about 4 p.m. board time. bye
  13. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    Chuckling some to himself. He listened to the squad banter. He envied alot of them their youth.

Dropping out of hyperspace another frigate, the Salvation, and several Y-Wings made their way toward the listening post.

Salvation this is Black Commander, LP5 is all yours, we're heading home.

Ok Black Group, cut the chatter and lets return to the Hammer.

Waiting on a signal from the shuttle, Commander Qel-Droma jumped right after them, the light of the stars becoming lines across the black of space, before he entered hyperspace.
  14. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Adysa was able to manage an "Acknowledged, Lead" before she and the rest of her squadmates jumped to hyperspace.
  15. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dropping out of hyperspace, Black 1, banked toward the StormHammer and began making his way towards it.

Black 1 requesting permission to land.

After gaining permission to land Aeryc eased his X-Wing into the bay, slowly cycling the repulsor coils down and easing the ship to a smooth stop inside.

The shuttle carrying those without fighters arrived not long after, also landing smoothly in the bay, extending the ramp for those aboard.

Everyone report to the debriefing room.

Commander Qel-Droma was executing post flight checks and shutdowns, climbing from his fighter to speak momentarily with his crew chief about small alterations to the fighter and some minor damage.
  16. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Adysa set her X-wing down smoothly on the hangar's floor, right behind V'Trey's. She completed the systems check of her X-wing and climb down the boarding ladder. COming around the nose of her starfighter, she saw all her other squadmates debarking.

TAG:all
  17. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    Handing his helmet and gloves to the crew chief, Commander Qel-Droma glances over as security removes the Imperial pilot recovered from the fight at LP5. Watching them haul him away, he glanced over the rest of the squad. He headed for the locker room where he could get out of his flight suit and head for the briefing room.
  18. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Hello....I just found your game going on. I am trying to read everything that is going on in here.

I have never done anything like this before, so, my ? is, is this fun to do?
  19. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: guess that depends on the game and whats going on. :) It can be a lot of fun. Youd have to ask the others if they are haviung fun. hehe
  20. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    I see that your squadron is not completely full....am I right in this assumption?

How long do you have a scenario last for?
  21. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Squadron is not completely full no, we have 8, so there are 4 slots technically. The campaign has no end in sight at the moment. Scenarios can last a few days at a time depending on how busy people are in RL and such. There has only been one outting with the group thus far. There are many avenues yet to explore. Ill go as long as we have people interested.

My main ideal is to create a lifestyle on board the ship, where pilots can interact and RP and then pepper that interaction with various missions, mostly in space combat and rescue or assault missions, and some ground combat. Depending on how into it everyone gets it could be a lot of fun for all.
  22. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Well, I guesss that I would like to give it a try...if you will allow.

I would like Black Squad #9, if you allow.

I will wait for your response.
  23. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Sure you can join. Just watch others and how they post and do whats comfortable. On the first page of the post there is a character template, go ahead and fill it out so we know a little about your character. Welcome aboard!
  24. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: welcome to the squadron, Jedi_Satimber!
  25. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    Entering the empty briefing room, Commander Qel-Droma set his Caf on the podium and looked over some notes and sensor figures. It had only been 30 mins since they returned, and several craft were lost. They had some things to discuss.

Aeryc waited for the rest of the squad to begin filtering in before he began.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.