main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Black Squadron (post RotJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by UlicQuel-Droma, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    thanx......I will fill out the template and place it in an edit on this post, if I am going to be a double poster.

EDIT: looks like a double....

Character Profile

Name: Corran Shawn Terrik

Race: Corellian

Callsign(optional): Satimber

Years of Service: Rookie

Personality: Honest, Intense, Loyal and a Gamer

Description: Can be considered a short- tempered, walking force. 6'4" tall, blonde and hazel eyed. Athletic.

Personal History: Graduated Top of Class from the CorSec Academy, Expert Marksman and Demolitions Expert. Proficient in Hand-to-Hand combat and weapons.

2. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    Adysa made her way into the locker and stripped herself of her pilot's suit. After putting on a pair ofblack pants, a white shirt and a brown jacket, she made her way to the briefing. Upon entering the briefing room, she saw her Commander with a concerned look on his face.

3. SithSpawn69

SithSpawn69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2001
    IC:V'Trey couldn't keep his mind of Adyssa. He was geting dressed for his drink with her and all his that was on his mind was if she's going to like his outfit. He finaly decided to take a black, collarles shirt, black pants with silver trim and a black halfcloak. He started toward the squadron briefing room with only one thing on his mind - getting that drik with her.

TAG ALL

4. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Looks good Satimber, just show up for the briefing, we'll make you a new addition to the squadron in the game too. :)

Watching as Dysa and Trey entered, Aeryc nodded and when they and others were seated he began his de-briefing.

Welcome back. Before we get started, meet your new squadmate Lt. Corran Terrik, hes still green, so lets make sure he gets acclimated quickly and make him feel at home.

Aeryc gestures to Corran sitting in the room as well.

Welcome to Black Group Lt. Terrik. Now on to business. LP5 is undergoing repairs as we speak and thanks to your efforts is still a viable intel gathering installation. The nature of the attack is still being determined. The Intel boys are interrogating our Imperial "guest" already and it looks like taking him may pay off.

Before we go out again though we have a lot of work to do. We took a lot of damamge this time out, some to the point of nearly losing a ship altogether. The damage to these fighters is significant. Many of you are simply lucky to be alive. In lieu of that, double sim time for all. I want everyone in top shape. I dont want to have to come in here to empty seats because anyone was ill prepared. We work hard, we train hard, we play hard. In the end, we reap the benefits and we dont get vaped out there.

All of you have the rest of the day off, get some reast, and have some fun. After that, its training time. When we have any more info about the Imperial attack and our next move, we'll meet again. Any questions?

5. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001

Kyle did a basic systems check before getting out of his X-wing. The crews removed his temporary astromech and he made his way to the locker room.

He wore black pants and a grey shirt that had a drawing of an X-wing on it. He put on a jacket and walked to the debriefing. Inside, he saluted the Commander before taking a seat.

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Thank you commander for the introduction. I will not fail you.

If you need any assistance with our guest, I have been very persuasive in previous interrogations.

**flexes biceps and cracks knuckles**

7. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Chuckling some

Thanks for the offer Lt. Terrik, im sure you can offer your services to Intel and perhaps they may take you up on that.

Any other comments or questions?

Looking around the room

8. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Yeah, what is the best sim score that has been achieved....need to know what to shoot for. You know the saying, "In order to be the best, you have to beat the best."

9. Barabel

Barabel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2002
    I have a question, can i go to the bathroom?
    :D

10. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    There is no high score anymore. Black Group is clean slate, so impress me.

Chuckling some. Yes, Mr. Dicate, you may use the refresher. If theres nothing else. Ill be in my office. youre dismissed.

With a salute, Commander Qel-Droma ends the debriefing and exits with his Caf before the others, heading for his office where he sits and relaxes, enjoying his Caf and reviewing the flight notes.

11. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001

Kyle got out of his seat and walked to the Stormhammer's cantina. He ordered a cup of caf and some nerf tail soup. He took his food and sat down.

12. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    Cin came out of the refresher and found adyssa. "could I buy you a drink, Miss?"

13. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    **after a nice rare synthsteak and protatoes, Lt. Terrik heads to the sims to set the bar**

I can't wait to vape me some scum.

14. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jase baught a drink and sat down. Sipping it he uncontrollably used the cup like a stick in a fighter. In a second he stopped it, chuccling at himself.

15. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001

After finishing his soup, Kyle went to the simulator room. When he got there he saw the newest member of Black Squadron. Kyle walked over to him and introduced himself, "Hey you're the new guy right?"

"Yeah," Lieutenant Terrik said.

"Cool," Kyle said. "Names Kyle Wrath. Otherwise known as Black Five." He extended his hand.

TAG Jedi_Satimber

16. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    be back in two hours going to movie

17. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Nice to meet you Kyle....

(game of tag huh?)

18. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    Adysa got up from her chair and looked over where Kyle and Lt.Terrik were takling. Approaching the two of them, she gave Kyle a small smile and introduced herself to the newest squad member.

"Hello, my name's Adysa Phos, and I'm Black......6. Yeah, so, i hope you like it here and i look forward to flying with you, cuz, um, you sound like you have skills. i mean, i don't think you can receive the rank of a lieutenant without having skills-oh well, you know what i mean!" She suddenly realized she was blushing.

19. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    thank you M'Lady...(reaches for her hand and kissed the back of it while bowing)

I look forward to flying with you too, and covering your 6 sometime. :D ;) [face_mischief]

EDIT(side note, just to let you all know, I am on the most Mon thru Fri up till 2pm brd time....since I do most of my TF.N at work) Weekends are almost non-existant

20. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jase finished his drink and went to the simulators to meet the new member. He extended his hand, "Hi, I'm Captain Jase Terran, Black 2. Your XO. But dont think of me as your XO, but as a friend."

21. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Thank you Jase.

You all make me feel very welcome....let's go have a couple of Corellian Brandy's, I'm thirsty.

They're on me!

22. SithSpawn69

SithSpawn69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2001
    IC: V'Trey arrived late and found most squadron members sitting and chating end over end. He flashed his biggest grin and approached:"Hi! My name is V'Trey and I think I owe this lady a couple of drinks. If I could persuade her to step this way, where we can hava a more, ahem, intimate surroundings."

TAG ADYSSA

23. Baron_Fel

Jul 28, 2001

"I love Corellian Brandy. Especially when it's on someone else," Kyle said with a grin.

24. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    "Correlian ale for me. Make that ten, if it is on you." Jase joked.

25. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Continuing to review scenario after scenario on the last mission, checking and reviewing data collected. More training would be needed, and he would need to be better prepared. He must've missed something somewhere... he couldnt allow his squadron to be picked apart so bad next time. He just wouldnt allow it. They were counting on him. Drifting off... Aeryc slipped into sleep at his desk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.