1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Black Squadron (post RotJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by UlicQuel-Droma, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
    acnowledging that addysa ignored him, spike walked to his E-wing and started repairing his engine. his low spirits made him work even slower.
  2. Barabel Jedi Knight

star 1
    While spike was working on his ship, a wookie came up to the ship, took one look at it, and started working to fix it. Spike looked up and smiled at the wookiee. His company raised his spirits a little.
  3. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Waking up from a rough night of drinking is always tough, (especially when you don't remember where you are).

"ouch, my body is so stiff and sore. Where am I? Who am I?"

**looks around, and sees clothes scattered everywhere. Picks up a pair of black lace undergarments.**

"Who's are these?"

"Man, that is the most messed up I have ever gotten"
  4. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: how did i ignore you Barabel? :confused: . guys, i wasn't on last night.

Satimber, i think you should edit your post, because i think i'm the only girl in this squadron and i certainly did not do anything with you.
  5. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: I can vouch for Jaya she said she wasnt going to be around at all last night. Dont take it personally if someone cant get a response in right away, everyone is at their computer at different times, and some not nearly as much as others. Allow some time in there for people to respond.

As far as girls go, there are any number of ladies stationed on the Hammer. There are however only 2 in Black Squadron. Jaya is just the most popular at the moment :) padmeamidala55 is on vacation till tomorrow I think.
  6. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    **Sits down at a table in the mess hall, fully refreshed**

"Ahh, the breakfast of champions."

"I guess I will get back into the simulator after breakfast."

"I am still confused as to how a pair of undergarments got into my room." ?[face_plain] "I know that it wasn't Adysa, so who could it be."

"I need to know what happened last night!"
  7. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    Morning comes quickly with the hustle and bustle of a combat ship patrolling a potential warzone. Not long after breakfast an announcement is made over the internal shipwide comm.

Black Group, please report to briefing room Aplha 7. Black Group, please report to briefing room Alpha 7.
  8. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: thanks for vouching for me, Droma.

IC: Adysa walked into the mess hall. She remembered it was only last night she had had a few too many drinks....well, only 3. and she remembered how funny V'Trey had been with his jokes. of course, that could also be due to the fact htat she had had a slight buzz.

Seeing Lt. Terrik, she sat down at the same table as him. "Had a fun night, last night, huh?"
  9. SithSpawn69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC:V'Trey entered the mess-hall and eyed Terrik jealously. Adyssa was sitting next to him, and V'Trey was very sure he was getting somewhere with her. Or was it only his imagination.
  10. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: didn't you read my last post, SithSpawn?
  11. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    "Morning **PA interrupts**

"Black Group, please report to briefing room Aplha 7. Black Group, please report to briefing room Alpha 7."

"Alright, lets get going....."
  12. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sighing, Adysa got up and walked towards the mess hall entrance with Lt.Terrik. Seeing V'Trey, she gave him a brief smile. "So how did you sleep? Or were you two busy throwing up? Or doing kitchen duty?"
  13. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    "Adysa, I think that I slept the wrong way. I ws a whole lotta sore and stiff. I needed to stretch big time this morning to get everything straight. But on the other hand, I can not remember a thing from last night!"

"Do you know what happened to me?"

**Adysa and Corran continue to the briefing**
  14. jaya02 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Nope. All I remember is V'Trey's funny jokes," she said, motioning for V'Trey to wlak along with them.
  15. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4

Kyle was just having a nice dream about blowing up a Star Destroyer when the Intercomm woke him up. He put on some clothes and made his way to the Briefing Room. Once he got there, he saluted the Commander and took his seat.
  16. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Looks like there is 4 for the briefing....

**rubs hands together and cracks knuckles**

I can wait for some combat.
  17. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    Commander Qel-Droma was standing with another uniformed officer talking quietly when everyone began filing in. He glanced at them with a nod before finishing his conversation, the officer departed and Aeryc turned towards the group as they settled in

Okay people, I trust you enjoyed your evening off... I hope no one has dulled their sense so badly that they would have trouble hitting a target, because you'll need to be sharp today.

Our Imperial "guest" was questioned at length. From what we could gather from him, the LP5 attack was meant to draw us out and keep us occupied while the Empire moved supplies near here. There is a supply convoy moving through a nearby system and we have the op.

Our mission this run is to hit and run. There are 8 freighters, a Carrack class attack cruiser and a squad of ties in this convoy. We need to hit them, and I mean hit them hard and fast. Vape what craft we can and get out before they return the favor.

Reinforcements can be expected to arrive not long after we attack so we have to be quick. There are reports of a Imp Deuce star destroyer not too far out. Its specualted that its been dispatched out this way to deal with the Hammer. We dont have conclusive intel, but we need to be mindful.

We leave in 30 mins, so do what you must and report to the hangar bay for pre-flight. Questions?

Looks over the room and the squad assembled
  18. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4

"Sir, are we the only squadron on this mission?" Kyle asked.
  19. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    "I get to get me some more TIE kills, yes!"

after getting his flight suit on and having a glass of blue milk, Corran reports to the hangar and says to the flight deck officer, "Lt. Terrik reporting."

**hops into the cockpit of his X-wing**

"TAZZ, how'd the board come back?"

after checking the message on his display screen from his R5-R2 model astromech

"Control, this is Black 9, my board is lit green and I am ready to rock n' roll"
  20. SithSpawn69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Still feeling a little queasy from last night's bang V'Trey entered the briefing room. "Am I a part of the squadron now sir? Did I qualify?"
  21. UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Knight

star 2
    Looking towards Lt. Wrath

No, fighter from Blue squadron will be joining us in Y-Wings. They are sending 4 of them with us. We'll rely largely on them to make attack runs with torps and ion cannons on the larger craft. Our job is to draw fire away from them and deal with the tie squadron, while at the same time contributing our own torpedoes to the mix. We drop what ordinance we can and then we fall back to the Hammer. Get what we can and get out.

Looking towards V'Trey
    Yes, you are on the squadron... also those of you whose ships were damaged in yesterdays op... youll be using older X-Wings that we keep in reserve until yours are repaired. They dont have the sensor package that the regular Black Group X-Wings do, but they are otherwise unchanged.

Any other questions?
  22. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    My only question is how mauch longer :D :p

(I have 2 more hours before I will be basically done for the night)
  23. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    Where do you live for it to be late at night. Or is it late for you on board times?
  24. SithSpawn69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: It's 9 pm here, I'm in Europe.
  25. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    I do my TF.N while I am at work. I work 7 to 5 EST....and I can barely get on the computer at home.

**When I asked the question, it was actually part of my dialogue, the other info was for your knowledge, as to why you might not see me for 14 hours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.