main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Black Squadron (post RotJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by UlicQuel-Droma, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UlicQuel-Droma

UlicQuel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2002
    We depart in 30 mins, get yourselves squared away and meet in the cargobay... pre-flight and then we rendezvous at coordinates youll recieve on your ships. We jump to those coordinates and then jump again into the system with the convoy.

Youre dismissed.

2. Barabel

Barabel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2002
    "Commander, ill be flying my E-wing, a wookie and i spent the night fixing the engine." he paused

"Who's my wing man, or woman."

3. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Cmdr. Black 9 has 4 green and is ready to go.

4. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Walking towards Black 1 casually, finishing securing his flight suit and gloves, Black Commander goes over some pre-flight with the crew chief and inspects the fighter. Making sure of the loadout of extra warheads as well as some mods to the engine, Aeryc climbs into the cockpit and begins warmup up the ship for departure, accepting his helmet from the chief, who begins disconnecting fuel conduits from the outside of the craft.

Checking with control, Commander Qel-Droma gets clearnace for departure.

Ok, Black Squadron... depart when ready, we rendezvous at the coordinates now transmitting to your nav comps. May the Force be with you.

5. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Kyle put on his flight suit and took his helmet. He got to the hangar and got into his X-wing. His astromech, R2-D5 was already in his socket. "You ready to get some Imps, Dee?"

The droid beeped an enthusiastic affirmative and ran the pre-flight check-up. Kyle put his helmet on, and by then the systems were checked. "Control this is Black Five, requesting permission for departure."

"Affirmative, Five," came the reply. "May the Force be with you."

"Yeah, I know," he said before terminating the comm. He would need a lot of luck. Fifteen fighters against twelve TIE's, one Carrack light cruiser, eight freighters, and possibly one Star Destroyer. He would really need a lot of luck.

He pulled the hyperspace and levers and left for the rendeavous point.

6. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: are we going to have fligt groups like before, or is everone for themselves.

ic: spike took off in his E-wing. That wookie had really helped him. his ship flew even better than before. he was even able to make room for more torps.

ooc: jaya02: i asked you a question, and you didnt see it i guess, but you anwsered by walking away pg. 5

7. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Probably have wingmates at least, but not groups most likely.

8. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    tell us whos with who then

9. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    This is Black 9....so who wants to form up on me? :D

10. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    OOC: I would think the most logical way to group is 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6, 7,8,9 are together. Or the Commander does not have a wingmate and it is 2 with 3 and so on.

11. jaya02

jaya02 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2002
    OOC: yes, Barabel, you can go to the washroom. :D

oh, and here's the FYI on the squad's callnumbers, Satimber:

Black 1 - Commander Qel-Droma
    Black 2 - XO, Captain Terran
    Black 3 - Colonel Dicate
    Black 4 - Sergeant Naberrie
    Black 5 - Lieutenant Wrath
    Black 6 - Adysa Phos
    Black 7 - Doran
    Black 8 - V'Trey
    Black 9 - Lt. Terrik

12. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    OOC: I think itshould be three groups of three. Black 1 commands one group, Black 2 commands another group, and Black 3 commands the last group.

13. Barabel

Jul 31, 2002
    im fine with that

14. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    OOC: i'm gone for the night, folks. talk to ya all tomorrow.

15. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Hi guys i am back from vaction and I will post in the morning, Can somebody bring me up to speed?

16. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    I will be gone for the next four days. Commander, can you control my character?

17. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: Sorry all been real busy in RL. Should be here off and on all day though :)

Ill do groupings in character at the rendezvous, and chances are we'll be keeping the groups I assign this time around. Since we arent a full squadron I like the idea of 3's for now. Eventually it will fall to teams of 2, that will then be assigned by group depending on the situation.

Pademeamidala, ill msg you with an update.

Jaya thank you for the updated list and for posting it for everyones benefit ;)

RDG, ill control you until youre back!

18. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    Easing the craft from the bay of the StormHammer, Aeryc angled his ship for break away and kicked his throttle up. With the coordinates set he pulled the lever for the hyperdrive

This is 1, im away.

Stars stretching into white lines, Black 1 enter hyperspace

Not much later, Black 1 exits hyperspace at the predeterminded coordinates. Awaiting the arrival of the rest of the squadron. Black 2, eases from the Hammer and jums just after Black 1, along with the 4 Y-Wings.

Okay, Blue Group, you attack the freighters in pairs and we'll keep the fighter cover off your back. Black Group, our primary objective is to cover Blue Squad. Only in the cases of targets of opportunity should we be concentrating on the convoy itself. However, after the Y-Wings vacate the system, we dump our ordinance at the convoy and leave.

We'll hit them as follows, groups of 3:
    Group 1
    Black 1
    Black 4
    Black 5

Group 2
    Black 2
    Black 6
    Black 7

Group 3
    Black 3
    Black 8
    Black 9

We'll jump in together, take out the fighters, and adjust from there. Stay frosty and watch your 6. May the Force be With Us. Lets do it.

Commander Qel-Droma sends the coordinates to the other fighters, and when everyone is ready, they all jump together into the system,
    entering and dropping out of hyperspace as one.

19. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    OOC: watch your 6.

what's that supposed to mean?

20. SithSpawn69

SithSpawn69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2001
    OOC:Imagine yourself being a clock. You're facing nuber 12, 6 is behind your back, 9 is on your left and 3 on your right.

I'll be gone for a couple of days, and I would like jaya to play my character while I'm gone. I'll be back tonight (its 3 pm here) around 9. see ya all

21. UlicQuel-Droma

Jun 23, 2002
    OOC: hehe, sorry Jaya, youre Black 6 and I didnt mean everyone watch you or anything ... lol :D

Sithspawn is right, its pilot speak for watch behind you. ;)

22. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    OOC: ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. okay. and sure, i'll play your character for you SithSpawn. and i'll do a good job of it too. :D so should we wait for the other, commander?

23. Darth_Callista

Darth_Callista Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2002
    this is a heads up. This is Black 9, Lt. Terrik (Jedi_Satimber)...I have been banned for a 24 hour period due to me being killed off in the mafia game. I can participate under this name....but just to let everyone know....I am not usually on during the weekends. Therefore, someone can play my position!

24. jaya02

May 12, 2002
    OOC: you were banned because you died in a game? :confused: [face_shocked]

25. Darth_Callista

Darth_Callista Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2002
    yeah, it is the "Let's play....mafia". If you get killed off in the game, you get a 24 hr ban. I got killed by one of the mafia families,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.