main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends X-wing: Deception - Completed - Jan 21, 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by InyriForge, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars. I do not own the X-wing characters. I only play for fun.
    Setting: Shortly after the events of X-wing: Starfighters Of Adumar
    Rating: PG-13
    Pairings: Well, you'll just have to read and find out, now won't you? :p

Dramatis Personae

THE ROGUES:
    Rogue One - Wedge Antilles
    Rogue Two - Tycho Celchu
    Rogue Three ? Wes Janson
    Rogue Four - Hobbie Klivan
    Rogue Five - Gavin Darklighter
    Rogue Six - Myn Donos
    Rogue Seven - Cera Terlon
    Rogue Eight ? Janine Ral
    Rogue Nine - Corran Horn
    Rogue Ten - Ooryl Qyrgg
    Rogue Eleven - Inyri Forge
    Rogue Twelve ? Kora M?ilae

THE WRAITHS:
    Face Loran
    Kell Tainer
    Tyria Tainer
    Dia Passik
    Shalla Nelprin
    Piggy SaBring
    Runt Ekwesh
    Elassar Targon

OTHER IMPORTANT CHARACTERS:
    Iella Wessiri
    Winter Celchu
    Mirax Horn
    Valin Horn
    Rhysati Ynr-Ven
    Nawara Ven
    Lara Notsil
    Lt. Kettch

X-wing: Deception aka Inyri's Pilot Story

?What the hell is going on in here?!? Wedge Antilles looked around the room at the group of pilots, trying to keep his temper. His eyes landed on Wes Janson, who was standing on the briefing room table, shirtless. Wedge cleared his throat. ?Major Janson??

The man grinned. ?I?m trying out for Iella?s bachelorette party.?

?Wedge,? Mirax Horn appeared in front of him. ?Wedge, this is all my fault. I can explain the whole thing.?

?Janson, put your clothes on.? Wedge turned to Mirax. ?Start explaining.?

?Did you hear about Wedge and Iella?? Mirax Horn sat down beside Inyri Forge.

?What??

?Wedge and Iella.? Mirax leaned back in her seat. ?You know Iella, right??

?I?ve met her. It?s been awhile since I?ve talked with her.? Inyri put away her datapad. ?Like, a couple of years. What, are they dating or something??

?Wedge proposed to her.?

Inyri laughed. ?Right. And how many did you have before coming here??

?I?m serious.? Mirax grinned. ?Look, I know you don?t know Iella, but I need your help.?

?I don?t do wedding planning. Wasn?t Wedge dating that scientist who has amnesia?? Inyri asked.

?Oh, they broke up before he went on some diplomatic mission.? Mirax waved her hand as if it were nothing. ?Corran said it wouldn?t last. I should have listened to him on that one.?

Inyri snickered. ?But of course, we?ll never admit to him that you said that.?

?Exactly.?

?So, what do you need my help with?? Inyri kicked her booted feet up on the back of the chair in front of her.

?A bachelorette party. You know, go bar hopping??

Inyri held up a hand. ?If you want to do it right, stay in. Invite her friends over?? An X-wing made out of flimsy hit her on the head. ?Janson!? Inyri turned to glare at him, then crumbled it and let it fall to the floor. She looked back at Mirax. ?They?ve been back twenty four hours, and he?s made my life hell for every one of them.?

?Hey! That was a great piece of craftsmanship,? Janson protested.
    Inyri rolled her eyes. ?Where was I? Oh, what to do for Iella. Stay in, get a bartender, someone who knows how to make good drinks. Iella strikes me as the type of woman who wouldn?t want to guzzle cheap beer.? She paused. ?And get a male stripper.?

?For Iella? Inyri, that?s a bit over the top.?

She shrugged. ?You wanted my advice. Just seeing Iella?s reaction would be priceless.?

Mirax snickered. ?Very true. I?ll start looking for a hot man to jump on a table and take his clothes off.?

?The hot ones normally cost more, but it would be worth it.?

?Or,? Janson fell into the seat beside Mirax, ?You could hire me. I?d do it for free.?

?Um, no,? Inyri said.

?You do realize there?s more to it than taking off your clothes, right?? Mirax asked.

He shrugged, then walked away.

?Although getting a guy to come in as a pilot would be a good idea,? Inyri snickered. ?Just a thought for something to look for...Oh my stars??

Janson turned on a music station and hopped onto the table in the front of the room

2. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    lol that was really funny

3. Wes-Janson

Wes-Janson Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2002
    Yes, I'll do it for free, and yes, I'm quite good. What girl wouldn't want me to do that?

Ms. Inryi, you do a fantastic job *kisses Inyri's hand ;)*

Katrinka likes this.
  4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    *dies laughing*

~TJF

5. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Janson turned on a music station and hopped onto the table in the front of the room.

?Is he doing what I think he?s doing?? Mirax asked.

Yep.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Good beginning. :)

G'night.

lordmaul13

6. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    thanks, forceaddict. Keep coming back, because that's nothing compared to what I usually write. ;)

Wes-Janson, thank you. I would make additional comments, but I don't know if you've read my other work. (If not, there's a link in my sig ;) ). But thank you. *kisses Janson's cheek* I hope you keep coming back, cuz you ain't seen nothing yet.

Thanks, TJF. :)

lordmaul, thanks much. So glad you enjoyed it. *hugs lordmaul for being a sweetheart and coming to read new story so quick*

~Inyri

7. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Oh gosh! That was great! I don't think I could enjoy a RS fic more if I tried! It was wonderful, totally hilarious. Janson stripping was priceless...not as good as Corran stripping, mind you, but close ;) Beautiful start. I CANNOT wait for more.

~Mandie

8. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    Hehe... great start, Inyri! Wes just cracks me up... [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Are he and Inyri a)gonna be together, b)not gonna be together, or c)you can't tell? :p

And I'm glad you thought of a title! :D

9. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Mandie, well, thank you! I'm very happy to hear that. Corran will be shirtless at some point. I already promised u that.

~Inyri

EDIT - JF06, to answer your question, go check out my planning thread in the Writer's Resource. I'm so glad you liked.

10. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ?Oh yeah! Take it off!? Mirax exclaimed.

?Mirax!? Corran looked over at her.
    [face_laugh] great start! lol! i can't wait to read more! :D

11. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Thanks, JG! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

~Inyri

12. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Omigod! That was AMAZINGLY funny, Inyri! Just imagining ol' Wes (who I still see as not in the best of shape, in spite of his piloting) acting like a stripper is enough to make me laugh so hard I cry! [face_laugh]

Jae Angel

13. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    "Why do I know you two are behind this?" Corran Horn fell into a seat beside his wife.

"We didn't encourage him. We just gave him the idea," Inyri protested.

"That's the same thing,"

And then....

"And then you started yelling." Mirax shrugged, giving Wedge a little smile.

Vintage Rogues... Like a fine wine, you just keep getting better Inyri... :) And I've made resolution. I'm gonna review after every post. Why? you may ask! Why? Dunno... boredom mostly... ;)

-b-

EDIT: what the frell happened to the quotes??? that was new...

14. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    ?Just trying to get a job as a stripper. It?s no big deal.? Can't... breathe... so... funny...

...I'm definitely going to keep up with this fic... best X-wing fic (start) ever...

15. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    *dies*

Hilarious. Perfect Inyri comedy. I needed a laugh!

~Rogue

16. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    *note to myself*

Have a secure shelter stuffed with food and water for two months ready in case of Rogue Squadron wedding ...

*SNICKER*

17. Wes-Janson

Wes-Janson Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2002
    Excuse me!! I am in tip top condition, thank you so much! I have the best body in the squadron, and the best personality, why do you think I get all the ladies?!

8-}

Oh, Kyp, I hope you remember me, but if you do, dont say anything, just PM me.

18. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Tee hee. Tee hee hee. Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.

*Collapses in a giggling heap*

?They?ve been back twenty four hours, and he?s made my life hell for every one of them.? :D

19. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    that was soooo great. nice start inryi. i def look fwd to more of this!!!! is there going to be more w/i in this story as well as Evasion?

-jj00

20. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    NJ, why, thanks so much. You laughed so hard you cried? I'm sorry. Don't worry, whenever I get around to it, the next post isn't as funny. Oh, and for a description of Janson, pull out your copy of SoA (Anyone who doesn't own it, Shame on you!) and turn to page 16.

-b-, thanks! I just keep getting better? And here I thought that this wasn't my best work. I like that resolution. I enjoy getting feedback from my readers and learning what was good and bad.

Kyp_Side_Of_The_Force, okay, can I call you Kyp? Your name is very long to type. :p Thanks so much. The best RS fic start ever?! Wow, such high praise. Thanks so much.

Rogue, glad I could get you that laugh. Just don't die too much. We'd all be very sad.

-thor-, well, that's how this fic ends (probably in about 5 months as that's how long Evasion is taking to write) so start preparing. *snickers*

Wes-Janson, sweetie, you're cute, I'll give you that, but let's all keep in mind that Tycho's the one with the successful relationship. ;)

Blended, thanks. Just breathe. It's okay.

Thanks, JJ00, I'm glad you liked. I plan on doing two things:
    1 - I will not spoil anyone who doesn't wish to be spoiled.
    2 - I will give my readers more say in the story.
    For both 1 and 2 you can check out the Writers Resource forum where I have the planning thread for this story.

~Inyri

21. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    [face_laugh]

I loved it!!!

MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!!

Please? :D

22. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Inyri...

Yeah you're right, Tycho had the successful relationship until you wrote... uhhhh... wait... Different story.

If anybody wants to know what beans almost got spilled go read Evasion

Just gotsta prop the writer... </shameless plug> ;)

-b-

EDIT: typos

23. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Oh my! I don't even know how to respond to that, It's great, but alittle disturbing at the same time...

~*~The Queen~*~

24. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Agent_Jaid, welcome! Thanks so much. Because I'm currently writing two fics, I'll probably only update this one twice a week until Evasion is finished, so look for a new post either Friday or Saturday.

-b-, thanks for the props. For the record, Deception is NOT a prequel for Evasion. Characters that are alive in Evasion may die in this story, characters that die in Evasion may get to live happily ever after, characters that existed in Evasion may not exist in this story, etc, etc. :)

JJQ, well, thanks, I think. I'm not sure which part was disturbing.

~Inyri

25. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    The encouraging Wes part...*shutters* Why does everyone like ewok man?

~*~The Queen~*~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.