main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends X-Wing: Entrapment (6/29) Rogues, Jaina, and Jag

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Myri_Antilles, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Myra: Heehee, thanks! :D

Luney: Thought you'd like that part. :p

And if I don't get them back, I'm taking Armand and Devon. [face_mischief]

Mirax-Jade: lol! Welcome back! :D

Marbe: YAY! NEW READER!!! <throws confetti> :D :p

<mutters something about not doing an April Fool's Day post next year> O:)

Angel_9: YIPEE! ANOTHER new reader!!! <bounces> :D :D :D

I'm glad you like my Wes!

deryni: Sorry for asking, but are you a new reader? I get confused sometimes. :p

@~~>~~~

Corran walked into Wes? room, hoping that he?d be easier to motivate. ?Wes, we need to get going,? he said.

Wes nodded, getting up from the chair he?d been sitting in. ?All right, I?m ready.? He clenched his fists. ?I?m going to make them pay.?

Corran frowned, and put his arm on Wes? shoulder, forcing Wes back into his seat. ?Look, Wes, I know you?re not a Jedi, but revenge is of the Dark Side for a good reason.?

Wes glared at Corran. ?You?re right. I?m not a Jedi.?

?But,? Corran continued, ?that doesn?t mean you can go off on a rampage and do whatever you want.?

Wes ignored Corran and rose to his feet, walking towards the door.

?I?m going to tell Wedge that I think you should be left here. You?re not fit for battle in the mood you?re in, and, quite frankly, I don?t want you at my back.? Corran spoke softly, but Wes stopped as suddenly as if Corran had yelled.

He turned slowly and scowled at Corran. ?How dare you say that. You don?t know what I?m going through. They took Inyri, Corran. Force knows what they?ll?? he swallowed hard. ?Force knows what they?ll do to her. They don?t have any mercy. Why should I show them any??

?Because you?re better than them,? Corran said, rising and putting an arm on Wes? shoulder. ?I do know what you?re going though. Remember? Tavira stole Mirax from me and she was merciless, too. I learned a few things about the Dark Side and revenge, Wes. Things I don?t want you to have to learn.? He squeezed Wes? shoulder. ?Look, you?ve got friends who are going to help you get her back. We?ve got a good plan. We?ll get her, Wes.?

Wes looked away and nodded.

Corran dropped his hand and walked towards the door. Pausing in the doorway, he looked back. ?No need to hurry; I still have to deal with Hobbie.?

Wes seemed to shake himself out of a trance. ?No, I?ll take care of Hobbie.?

Corran hesitated, then nodded and walked towards the room the gear was stowed in to help Tycho.

@~~>~~~

Quietly, Wes slid open the door to the room Hobbie had taken haven in. Hobbie was lying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Wes sat on the side of the bed. He knew that it wasn?t just the identity of the spy that was bothering Hobbie.

It was that Hobbie had missed the signs.

?She?s not a traitor,? Hobbie whispered.

?I know,? Wes said quietly. ?I believe you.?

?You do?? Hobbie asked, sitting up.

?Yeah. You know her better than Cracken, and I trust you more than him,? Wes said simply.

Hobbie smiled slightly. ?Thanks.? His smile faded as he looked away. ?No one else believes me. They?re going to kill her, Wes,? he said, his voice growing intense, but not increasing in volume.

?They won?t kill her, Hobbs. Bring her back to stand trial, yes,? Wes said.

Hobbie swallowed and nodded. ?I?m going to find the spy.?

?I know.?

?I?m not going to give up on her.?

?I?ll help.?

?Thanks,? Hobbie said, standing up and walking towards the door. ?We better get going.?

?Hobbie.?

Hobbie turned and looked at Wes.

?When we get through this, want to go on a double date with me and Inyri? You can buy the drinks,? Wes said, winking.

Hobbie smiled slightly. ?Thanks, Wes.?

@~~>~~~

Jaina sat in the cell with the other prisoners, trying to hold back tears. Get a grip, Solo? this isn?t like you.

Jag tugged her closer to his side. ?Hey,? he said, waiting for her to look at him. ?We?ll get out. We?re with the Rogues, remember??

Jaina was about to respond when the door sl

2. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    [face_worried] They're all gonna be fine, right?

3. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Thay have to be fine.. you wouldn't hurt them, right? *hopeful smile*

And I'm a little confused.. Is she a spy or isn't she? Didn't she just confess? Huh? I'm a bit out of the loop.. [face_thinking]

And I need to know what's going to happen.. soooo.. *gathers breath* please,please,please,ohplease.. give us a hint [face_praying]

4. Mirax_Corran

Mirax_Corran Jedi Master star 4

Jan 25, 2005
    Please, please, please make Hobbie right. He's a nice guy. [face_love] And poor Wes. :_| I lurve it, though!

5. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    I think I confused people with my april fool's day post... I promise, I won't do one next year!!! <hides>

6. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Hehe. Wes is scary. :D I think Wes is sweet. [face_love]

7. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Valin: We'll see... [face_devil]

LumiKuningatar: It was a kriffing April Fool's Day post that I apparently didn't do good enough. :p I thought I wrote it so you'd be sure he was dead and see the date I posted on and kill me. I'm probably dead now, anyway. :p

Myra: <rubs hands together and grins> [face_mischief]

Master: Of course you think he's sweet. ;) :p

8. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    oh, ohhhhh.. I didn't realize it was a joke.. that threw me into a loop.. I thought I missed sth. vital [face_blush] :p

Maybe next time you could write in big, red, bold letters that it's a joke, so thick, and slooow people like me don't get confused ;)

9. deryni

deryni Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2003
    Yep Myri, new reader and perpetual lurker. :)

10. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    Just got caught up reading this!

Great Job Myri! Told you I would get around to reading something on these boards about the Rogues. (I needed a break from excerpts;))

Looking forward to more soon!

11. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    This is great. I've enjoyed every minute of it, even though the psycho with the explosives kept trying to blow things up! :D

You have definitely developed the ability to leave everyone hanging, haven't you.

Oh well. Just means that I will have to camp out in anticipation of the next post. :)

S.

P.S. I originally had a skit put together with Kell, Wes and Hobbie deciding who would get first crack at the Peace brigade, but it wasn't that funny when I got finished. [face_frustrated]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.