1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Episode I...Rogue Squadron

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RogueAce7, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    which flight was tycho? i can't remember. i thought you said he was two
  2. RogueAce7 Jedi Master

star 4
    Tycho is not part of the active squadron...that will be explained in my next post. I have a jazz band rehearsal in an hour, then I'm going to go see RotS after that...perhaps General Salm and myself can have a joint post up tonight. P.M. me if that is possible, General.
  3. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
  4. RogueAce7 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am terribly sorry guys, but I am just too busy to act as GM for this RPG. My parts in two other RPGs are very significant, and I had prior commitments to them. With that, my job, jazz band rehearsals and performances, and the fact that I want a life, I don't have time to do this. Maybe some other time, fellas. If someone else who has RPF experience wants to head this story, p.m. me. If I don't have a p.m. in 2 days, I will have our moddess, NaboosPrincess, lock this thread.

I'm sorry.
  5. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    Ahhh

If ya' want I could take over GM duties, see if I could getta few more ppl. in here....

lemme' know

~Rogue~
  6. starwarsismyally Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well i have started my own Rouge Squadron thing except it takes place 5 years after Endor. I'm gonna mod it but ill need some really good co-mods, just telling you guys if you're interested in forming something
  7. RogueAce7 Jedi Master

star 4
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have given Rogue9-Horn power as the GM of this RPG, on the conditions he and I have discussed. I expect everyone to abide by his rules, and to follow his lead.

Good luck, and may the Force be with you, always.
  8. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    actually i'm gonna have to drop as well, i've gotten myself commited to way to many things right now. and as i have a prior commitment to other rpgs, i gotta go. at least i hadn't actually started yet.
  9. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    Charming...I'll try and round up some more ppl.

~Rogue~
  10. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    sorry guys, but i just have to many rpgs as it is. shouldn't have tried to take on this many.
  11. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, then we'll have to put this thing on a post-poned schedule.

If A Mod will lock this for the time being please????

Thanks,

~Rogue~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.