X-Wing/Jedi Tale

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wormy, Feb 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiSTRFiNGA Jedi Knight

Dude- John Warner- you are a true Lamer!! This is a forum for SciFi3D. Not only have you tried to rip our content, you are trying to take away our visitors. Why dont you go start a forum somewhere else where nobody else has their site set up. The web is a big enough place that you dont need to crowd us here at TFN. You are so un-original, you are re-making a Fan film!!! Duurrrrrr ;o And cannot even think of original titles for your pages, or content. We have worked MANY LONG hours to get our site where it is to have a lamer like you come up, and use geocities FTP server to post our stuff. Our artists are not going to like you around here, so you may want to back off before the dogs bark.

-=(V)iSTRFiNGA=-
  2. Darth Maniacos Jedi Knight

star 1
    To Jason T!!

For a WIP it looks very cool!!
    When it´s finished it will come in good hands,in my fanfilm!!!

Waiting is the true pain!!

Bye
  3. George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum

VIP
    star 4
    BUT back to Darth's question. I'm talking to the other guy...Dominique Favotti, about his Sandcrawler too. It was such a long time ago I don't remember what we were doing. I think he built it in Truespace or something and it was a crap conversion. But we could still use some of his maps and stuff. He rendered the entire interior. So maybe we can have a 2nd version or add more detail to this one.

[This message has been edited by zoo (edited 05-29-2000).]
  4. Jason T Jedi Padawan

Zoo- If you can get his model I can try to add the internal stuff in, of I can build the bits myself once I have a look at the model.
  5. Master Lurker Jedi Knight

star 1
    So...are you going to post more?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.