main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

X-wing Round Robin

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Dev_Binks, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    I'm going to go post my post.

2. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Can someone repost a list of the sceduled posts ?

With my PC messing up on me, Ive been out of touch recently.

btw, my AIM is mhs7603. PM me when contacting so I know its you, not a troll. (had one try that with a RR on another site, I fed him a ton of false info. His reaction to what really happend was FUNNY!)

3. JadeDjo

JadeDjo Jedi Master star 2

Feb 14, 2004
    *pulls head up out of the sand and looks around* Sorry I've been outta touch lately. DRL and all....but just had to mention that I liked Bob's idea that he PM'ed all of us about.

Also who's post are we on? Mine or Targeters?

4. Summer_Fanfic_Awards

Summer_Fanfic_Awards Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2004
    Hey, this story got nominated for best Beyond Round Robin!! :) Check out the nomination thread to see what to do.

Kettch

5. Bobbacca

Bobbacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2003
    Thanks Jade! That reminds me, if anyone who has written a scene so far didn't get the PM I sent from the WraithRR account, let me know.

Kettch: Are there any other active Round Robins in Beyond? :p

And now I suppose we should start brainstorming some ideas for actual missions. :p

6. Summer_Fanfic_Awards

May 14, 2004
    One other did. There's an index of the stories that made it to the voting stage on the second post. And, I do have the outline of the story so far. Give me a few days and I should have enough time to jump back in the planning . :)

Kettch

7. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    We're on Targeter's, but I don't think she's around, and I have it so I could just post it for her.

8. JadeDjo

Feb 14, 2004
    We're nominated? Wow * throws confettie in the air*
    Ya us! Anyway, has anyone done the PM to BeyondTheSaga?

9. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    No, I'm here, just been having major computer trouble and all. And graduation parties.

Umm, I think I'm after Jade, cuz I had a typo in the version I posted in here and all, made a note about it back there somewhere....

:Targeter:

10. Bobbacca

Bobbacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2003
    This post has been PMed to the WraithRR account as per Dev's request. To read the plot idea, log into the WraithRR account and look under read messages for the subject "An idea for a mission"

11. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    That's a genius idea, though PM it to the WraithRR account and edit it out.

12. BeyondtheSaga

BeyondtheSaga Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2004
    There are just too many new posts in the FFR! It took me way too long to find this thread. Anyway, don't forget that we need to pick out a submission for the awards (due this weekend).

I personally do not have time but ya'll can do it. :) And, we can always submit little portions of each person's work (even non-submitted work).

Kettch

13. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Wait, we got nominated? Okay then, I so did not know that. This is what happens when you're not around for a week or so. Ugh.

SO any ideas on what to submit here people?

14. JadeDjo

Feb 14, 2004
    Even though its not done, but I think we should use the welcome scene for our entry.

15. Summer_Fanfic_Awards

May 14, 2004
    Welcome scene? Which one is that?

16. JadeDjo

Feb 14, 2004
    the one after the interviews are done. Were Face and Kell welcome the new pilots.

17. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Are you refering to that thing I wrote? I've edited it and all so if it is what you're refering to, I'll post the updateder version here.

18. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    GREAT IDEA!!!!.

Hmm, Im thinking though, we should delay Shiv's entrence a bit.

He's a veteran pilot, and quite skilled, so maybe have him get a little behind due to engine trouble or somesuch, and he arrives in time to disable Anikan's ship, allowing Tahari to board and capture him.

Basicly, Anikan has guns pointing at the Wraith's, shiv pops in (with Tahati's help) and fires a salvo of ions into the ship.

THen from there our mission is to get him back to a base without getting caught OR getting killed by Anikan.

Im thinking, maybe have Tahari come out on Shiv's assult transport, since its large enough to hold multiple pple.

Tahari works on Anikan, the Wraith's work on escaping the Vong ambush (have it be an astroid filled system, so we cant just out right away and have to sneak out thru the astroids) and Shiv just works on not getting killed, weather by astroids, Vong, or ANikan.

So, what y'all think ?

19. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    *rubs eyes* So is anyone else around here? Cuz I think we need to submit that thing by tomorrow and all.

20. JadeDjo

Feb 14, 2004
    My vote is still for the 'welcome scene' otherwise we should just give them the first post.

21. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Alright, except that's like 300 words too many. Ack.

Hey, did anyone send soemthing in or not? Argh.

22. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Janson, that post is disgusting! Tahati Tahari Anikan. :rolleyes: Who the hell taught you how to spell? It's Tahiri and Anakin. Oh and I have to much to do so I'm gonna have to drop this, I may come back so don't kill Sven! :p

23. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    Ok, so what do y'all think on my idea ?

Maybe have Shiv appear early, but not with the Wraith's.

Maybe have him pick Tahari up someware ?

24. Summer_Fanfic_Awards

May 14, 2004
    Indecisive--how in the world do you spell that word--people, you couldn't decide on a blurb to submit to the voting thread so I just cutted and pasted from the posts already in the thread.

If you don't like it, remember two things... (1) Something is better than nothing, and (2) I'm quickly losing what little sanity I have organizing the awards so you have to be nice to me. :)

Kettch

25. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    Na, I dont mind.

Course, I never had any sanity.

--Yub yub!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.