main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub X-wing Series Fan Club: Home of the Dancing Gamorrean

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi-Knight-Corran, Jul 12, 2004.

1. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Darn it! I forgot to say not Kettch! :p

But then again I don't think he is an offical member of either squadron ;)

2. WWE_jedi

WWE_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2004
    my internet has been down

my favorite is definatly lujaine forge

3. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Hello, all! I'm brand new at this, so any tips would be appreciated... I have recently rediscovered the sw books. And my poor friends and relatives thought I was over it... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The X-Wing series has got to be my favorite series, with Starfighters of Adumar being my favorite book within the series.

4. whats-her-face

whats-her-face Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2004
    Welcome, Myri_Antilles!!! Pick a squadron and a number- there should be a roster on the page before this so you know what numbers are currently free.

It's been really slow on here for a while, which is understandable since its summer and we're all off going on vacation and what not. With the permission of the various commanding officers, I would like to begin the trivia contest this coming Monday (Aug. 9). I haven't finished coming up with questions yet, but I've gotten a fairly good start. I'm also working on a set of rules for submitting answers and scoring and bla bla bla- I'll PM them to JKC by Friday to make sure they're good with him.

5. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Oh! Oh! *jumps up and down on the balls of her feet* I want to join! Can I join, pretty pretty please? (sorry, I'm extremely hyper because I've done nothing all day)

:Targeter:

EDIT: if no one's taken Wraith Twelve, can I?

6. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Kettch is an official member of Wraith Squadron, he's the mascot... and I'd have to say Lara Notsil, she kicked ass! And she was an ex-Imp! Oh and I know Targeter would say Kell.

7. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Ha! You're wrong, Dev! Kell AND Lara!

:D

8. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Shadap Gabby, it isn't my fault that we both have great tastes in characters.

9. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    oooo, cool! Is Rogue Five still free? Might I ask what the purpose of this is? Just for fun, or do you do something? Also, could someone tell me what markup codes are?

10. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Markup codes are how you create things like bold italix underlined
    quote blocks
    text colors highlighted text And many other things...

And no the things don't mean anything.

11. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Thank you!

Question: Does anyone know where I could find a well-written fanfic of how Wedge joined the Rebellion? I've been looking and I just can't find one! (no slash, please!)

12. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Nice to meet you Myri_Antilles (May I call you Myri?) I haven't read one or as far as I can remember. If ever I find one I'll let you know.

Now guys, I'm heading off to my godfather's house tomorrow for as long as he can live with me around the house, so I may have internet access jsut as I may not have it. So you'll have to go on without me for a little while. I should be back for the Trivia though if whats-her-face is going to be able to start it on Monday...

13. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    Myri is fine! ::grins:: Have fun at your godfather's house! And thanks for looking for the story. I have such a hard time finding decent fanfic...

14. Lt_Keetch

Lt_Keetch Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2004
    Id say Kettch also, and for a position ill take Rogue 5

15. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    There's a really good Wraith Squadron Round Robin on the Beyond the Saga fan fic boards. Though it's post NJO, and involves an entirely new set of pilots, well except for Face, Kell, and Piggy. And maybe Runt. Even if I'm a little partial to it. :p

16. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Yes, it's a very good little Wraith RR, promises to be very amusing. Though I'd say that I'm a little partial to it too.

17. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Rogue Squadron:
    Leader: Pellaeon-Firke - "Gamer" (On leave starting Tuesday, July 20 for a month)
    1:
    2: SECRETSISTER- "Sis"
    3:
    4:
    5: Myri_Antilles
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9: DarthIshtar
    10:
    11: WWE_Jedi- "Trid"
    12: Yzerman_the_Jedi
    XO: ThrawnRocks (Temporarily filling in as Rogue Leader during Pellaeon-Firke's leave of absence)

Wraith Squadron:
    Leader: Jedi-Knight-Corran- "Ghost"
    1: Wes_Janson
    2: BultarSwan
    3:
    4: Lady_Jedi_Skywalker
    5: Kettch_the_Jedi
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9: Dev_Binks
    10:
    11:
    12: CodeName_Targeter
    XO:whats-her-face

Support Personel:
    Hangar Chief: RogueTech- "Tlo"

Undecided
    Lt_Keetch

Sorry, Keetch, Myri requested Rogue 5 first, so you'll have to pick a different number.

Welcome everyone! :)

18. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    <grins> Ah, yes... I found the one about the Wraiths, and I must say, I enjoyed it! <wanders off, muttering about how someone *finally* understands how the characters should act and only those people should be allowed to write fanfic> ;o)

19. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Can I be Myri's wingman, Rogue 6?
    I love X-Wing Series. Corran and Wegde are the the best, follwed by Inyri and Ooryl!

20. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Hye Myri, out of curiosity, was it the Wraith one Entitle "Wraith Squadron V 2.5" ? Because there are two Wraith storieis floating around that i know of.

EDIT: Hmm, nicknames... can mine be Explosion Girl?

21. whats-her-face

whats-her-face Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2004
    Question: Does anyone know where I could find a well-written fanfic of how Wedge joined the Rebellion? I've been looking and I just can't find one! (no slash, please!)

I vaguely remember reading one a long, long time ago, but I have no idea where it is now or even what it was called. I glanced through the Classic FanFic board, but I couldn't find any, which was a little disappointing but not too surprising considering everyone's writing about the Prequels or the NJO these days. If I see anything, I'll let you know.

22. Myri_Antilles

Aug 3, 2004
    I don't remember the name, but it was Face and Kell interviewing canidates for the squadron. Very funny... <eye twitches>

23. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    That's ours! Oh and Targeter's call sign should be Gabby. And you dont' get to decide on your own call sign, it's an old tradition! And I'll be damned if we screw it up! :p

24. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Yay! It's ours! *grins*

*glares at Dev* You call me Gabby and I'll call you Stevie for the rest of your life!

25. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    X-WING BOOK FAN CLUB?? SWEET!!! I'VE BEEN HOPIN' ONE OF THESE WOULD POP UP!! I'LL JOIN if ur stilll takin' members
    MY FAVORITE BOOK IS STARFIGHTERS OF ADUMAR!!!