Fanclub X-wing Series Fan Club: Home of the Dancing Gamorrean

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi-Knight-Corran, Jul 12, 2004.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Yeah, was a little disappointed, ok, was alot disappointed. But he says he will have it done by the Pageant next Saturday morning....and that is important. So I will just be patient.
  2. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    All you can really do at this point. Has to suck though.
  3. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    It does, had the bucket for 3 years, started work on it myself 8 weeks ago, but failed, got my brother to take over 4 weeks ago.......I guess he forgot till I reminded him last weekend..... :(
  4. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    I on the other hand have no costumes. I do have an old (and I mean OLD) pair of lightsabers stashed in my closet at home. Vader and Obi-Wan I believe...
  5. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Then you have 'pretended!' I KNEW IT! LOL!!

X Wing pilot is something I have wanted for a while now, started collecting things about 7 or more years ago. I started with the kids old back packs. I'd cut the clips and fasteners off them when the bags wore out and put them aside. Been really handy as they are not cheap to buy separately. Then when I saw the white vest fabric out for $2 a metre I got two metres. Then the flight suite came on a bargain discount and it was HUGE so I pulled it apart and cut it down and rebuilt it. The strapping was from a car wrecking yard, seat belt straps! I had a friend who got me the white helmet and made the chest box and code cylinders for me for $125 all up, bargain. And I got the boots recently on sale for $15! The Flares my dad and I made from wood and painted them and now I need to look at painting my blaster and making a holster for it!
    BultarSwan likes this.
  6. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Pretended about what? :p

And they aren't MR's or anything like that, just old toys from about when Ep. 3 came out.
  7. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry about both of those Sweetie [:D]
  8. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I'm ok, just dont feel like I have earned the worship of anyone! :p

Toys is toys Skywalker, and if you still got them......you know you want to play with them!!
  9. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    EPISODE 3!!!! I have mine from EPISODE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Honestly I forgot about the old things. The Vader one stopped working a couple years back, and the Obi-Wan one is stuck to where it won't retract all the way :p

EDIT: [face_laugh]
    Last edited by Skywalker_T-65, Nov 15, 2012
  11. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    Retract? Mine were solid plastic tubes.
  12. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, the blades are extendable on these. I'll post a pic when I get home on break (leaving tomorrow, but I won't get home until like 11 or so, so it will have to wait till Saturday)
  13. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I have three of the plastic extendable ones, only one solid one from child hood, and badly beaten. And 7 MRs! :D
  14. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, one of them (probably the blue one) is rather beat up. Then again, what do you expect when their cheap, coming up on a decade old, and had two teenage boys playing with them :p
  15. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    "They're" NOT "Their" :p Do I have to slip into Grammar mode again?
  16. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    He is just showing that they possess their cheapness :p
  17. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    What CPL said :p

Seriously though, I'm typing so much right now that my brain is on 'type quick, don't check' mode :p
  18. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
  19. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm serious, I think between Shadow War and my fanfics I've typed a good 3k words in the last hour and a half or so :p
  20. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Productive lad! I have to go do something productive, vacuum, sew, wash clothes.....cleaned the loos this morning. Kids bathroom is a mess, but I'm annoyed that a 13 and 16 year old cant pick their stuff up so I dont want to do it.......lazy buggars.
  21. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm the only one who uses my dorm, so I have to clean and reorganize everything on my own. That means two desks, a large dresser, two beds, a mini-fridge...yeah...not fun.

EDIT: Said mini-fridge is not so mini either...about half the size of the dresser.
    Last edited by Skywalker_T-65, Nov 15, 2012
  22. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Why reorganise if its only you?! Get it the way you want it and leave it that way silly!!
  23. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, but I have to move things to clean the room :p

(and it costs extra to get the second set of things out of here...single room ain't cheap)
  24. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    You move to clean? Aint you the good one then? I do that once every two months.....nothing more...sometimes longer!
  25. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    I would say the same, but I've only been here for two months or so anyway :p
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth