Fanclub X-wing Series Fan Club: Home of the Dancing Gamorrean

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi-Knight-Corran, Jul 12, 2004.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Sure thing. You know where to ask when the time comes. ;)
  2. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    [IMG]

Recognise my new costume pieces?!?! SO Excited!!!
  3. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
  4. Zeta1127 Force Ghost

star 4
    I finally finished Isard's Revenge and started on I, Jedi, as part of my Bantam favorites rereading that has been going on since last year.
  5. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    I reread the entirety of the X-wing series about once a year. My copies are so beat up I'm thinking about making book covers for them.

Do you have the comics?
    BultarSwan likes this.
  6. Zeta1127 Force Ghost

star 4
    Unfortunately, I don't. I only just got my own copy the X-wing series, TT, BFC, and HoT last year, after having original read them through the library several years ago.
  7. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    HoT?

The Rogue Squadron comics are excellent if you're into comics at all. Well, maybe not the first one (Rebel Opposition).
  8. Zeta1127 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hand of Thrawn Duology, though most people like to capitalize it. Well, a new copy of one of the omnibuses hasn't been available so far, so I have been waiting, though I am interested in getting the series.
    Last edited by Zeta1127, Jan 21, 2013
    Mirax Terrik likes this.
  9. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Ah. I thought it might be that but wasn't sure.

Isard's Revenge is probably the only book to use clones in a way that made sense: as disposable fodder. Before AotC, that is. In IRL publishing time.
    Zeta1127 likes this.
  10. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    [IMG]

This pilot would make an AWESOME Wedge Antilles......
  11. adaml83 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yep thats a very good one
  12. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    So here in sunny Queensland, we've experienced FIVE of the first tornadoes ever in Australia. Tornadoes. We don't do tornadoes. We're cyclone people. Hometown is flooding after it's been raining for going on 4 days straight. And a friend of mine came so close to having a tree branch land on her baby - through the window. Yikes.
  13. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
  14. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks Swan. [:D] My parents and I are okay, although I'm stuck in town at my boyfriend's til the whole thing dies down (SUCH a hardship, since I was staying here for a couple of days anyway :p). Most of my friends are safe, but the flood water is rising again. Might beat our last big flood. I can see the flood waters from the window here. I don't think I ever had such a bad night for sleep. I was so scared, which isn't really like me - I don't mind wind and rain usually. It's just all so big, I guess.
  15. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    Eeeek. I know I couldn't sleep through that. Hope you continue to stay safe!
  16. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 5
    Echo Runner's comment, Katana!
  17. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks Runner, Tim! It's not raining and blowing any more. Just the river catching up with all the run off, especially from the catchment areas.
  18. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    I'm glad it stopped raining Katana. Keep us updated. [:D]
  19. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 5
    I well remember our 'Great Storm' of '87, Katana, (the 'hurricane' that wasn't -- only because they don't call them hurricanes over here!) ! That was very scary, even though it only lasted a few hours.
  20. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    So my boyfriend has evacuated to our place, given that his entire backyard is under water. He's got wheelie bins and washing machines floating and a fish tank stuck on the clothesline. The only saving grace is that his place is highset, so the water hasn't gotten in yet.

River is over 9 metres, which is breaking all previous records, and has the potential to rise another metre. The entire North side is being evacuated, with (I think) three or four Black Hawks lifting people off their roofs. My grandmother got evac'd from East - they had to come get her in a boat!
  21. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I am so sorry to hear all this Katana! I've been a bit out of the loop with this flood and I feel horrible that I have not noticed how much trouble you lot are in up there! [:D] Hang in there honey!!!
  22. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks Addie! I'm definitely one of the lucky ones!
  23. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Watching the News tonight enlightened me, I feel horrible! I live in this country and I had no idea! BUBBLE WOMAN!!!
  24. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    Stay safe Katana! I don't watch the news, too upsetting, I never know what's going on.
    Katana_Sundancer likes this.
  25. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    Water levels are going down, people are starting to head home and begin the clean-up. In town smells like a hundred wet dogs!
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth