Fanclub X-wing Series Fan Club: Home of the Dancing Gamorrean

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi-Knight-Corran, Jul 12, 2004.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Lol Mirax! :D

Hey Dogs. Welcome. :)
  2. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Apparently Totally Games and Lucas Arts had a falling out. Maybe Disney could renegotiate a deal? Disney, please. :D
    BultarSwan likes this.
  3. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    Have you modified yours with the XWAUpgrade packs and new vehicles? I once played through the entire campaign with the crafts replaced by prequel era crafts, that was very fun. I can't play it yet, not supported on my operating system so I need to get that sorted out... or a dedicated machine.
  4. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
  5. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    That will definitely be handy down the track! I don't have access to windows any more as my old machine dies and I am currently running Mountain Lion and the Bootcamp drives doesn't support XP so I have to buy a copy of W7 when I can or get a dedicated machine for the old games. Depends on which comes first.
  6. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 9
    I have, though I just downloaded the extra models and made the special modifications myself. I have PT and TCW war ships added as well as Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek too. I also have post ROTJ ships added like E-Wings, K-Wings and Scimitars.

[IMG]
  7. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    I only kept it within the SW universe, how is it with the other craft? I did some NJO... well only the Coralskippers and they are a bugger to take down when they are in swarms. I've made a few custom missions but nothing too advanced.
  8. Runjedirun Chancellor of the EUC Senate

VIP
    star 6
    Sounds like that Disney Infinity game my son wants :(

Anyone else available in that expansion? Or are you paying $35.00 just for Wedge?
  9. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 9
    I don't have any Vong ships. As to other SciFi craft, the Trek ships don't translate well to the space fighter format. I did create a few fighters using re-purposed models from the Wing Commander series of games. Babylon 5 does all right. The fighters work well as do most Capital ships. It's really neat to see the rotating sections moving on the Omega Destroyers. Galactica works best of all. I just have models for the original BSG not the new one, but it can still be a lot of fun to defend the rag tag fugitive fleet from Cylon raiders and base ships.

I only rarely do cross over battles with all of these though since the "power levels" of the various franchises vary so much.

[IMG]
  10. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Wedge, three other pilots, one X-wing miniature, and a few upgrade cards.

Edit: I have been appeased. Wedge is apparently the highest ranked (Level 9) Rebel pilot in the game. Wedge > Luke :p
    Last edited by Mirax Terrik, Sep 23, 2013
  11. SnubJockey Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    [/quote]

We all knew that going in.

But I have tried that game with some work friends, and yes, I insisted on being Wedge.[
    Last edited by SnubJockey, Sep 23, 2013
    Mirax Terrik and BultarSwan like this.
  12. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Remember this post? Welll....

[IMG]'

[IMG]

Basically an X-Wing, though the S-Foils are different on here. Just a little more work to make a true X-Wing, if anyone still wants me to model their fighter, or do a Squadron Shot.

EDIT: Just tag me if you want one/want a squadron shot. :p
    Last edited by Skywalker_T-65, Sep 25, 2013
  13. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4
    I want to play alliance again but the computer i would have to use isnt mine and the owner is terrified of viruses so he never lets me download anything. Just means i need to save up faster for my own.
  14. CrazyOldHermit Vice-Chancellor of the EUC Senate

star 4
    I have no idea what's going on. [face_hypnotized]
    BultarSwan likes this.
  15. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    I think this is definitely relevant to our interests, can't wait to see what it's going to be like myself

16. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Hrm, dunno if I'd be willing to sub to TOR for this, but definitely interesting.
  17. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    TOR is 100% free now, though with limits if you don't sub (I don't and never have subbed). This expansion is also going to be free, which is awesome since the last one was $20. Their space mini games aren't my favourite but I'm hoping they maybe took a look at some of the rogue squadron games for ideas :D I'll certainly be trying it when it's released.
  18. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4
    I played it for a while and then stopped. Course that was when i still payed for my service.
  19. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    Just figured you all might be interested that at least someone still likes dogfights in SW games ;) I'll let you guys know how it goes when they actually release it, sounds like it won't be a for a few more months.
  20. Zeta1127 Force Ghost

star 4
    It looks interesting, but I have better things to do than get into TOR, not that want to let alone could, I don't have good enough computer, or mess with Origin. It also looks a little rough to me for some reason, rough as in it needs some fine tuning.
  21. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    It's not run with Origin, but I get not having the computer to run it. I've been fighting my internet provider for ages and in the meantime I can barely run TOR. As to it looking rough, it's an MMO, the nature of those games means that they're not as polished as single player games, and as I've said, it's not releasing for a few months so the clips would be from beta testing.

Like I said, I'll let you guys know what it's like once it's out.
  22. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
  23. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    Shame they backed down on the Mac version of the game after certain key staff members had left otherwise I'd be playing it.
  24. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
  25. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    That's alright, someday I will get to. I don't really have the time for gaming that much at the moment. When I do, it is mainly in short bursts at the moment on the 3DS or Wii U.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth