main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Spearhead

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Tharc

"Well, burc'ya*, I highly doubt that the people of this galaxy understand the significance, culture, and heritage of Mando'a. But I digress. This argument is hardly worth my time." Tharc turned toward the group at large. "Red Rancors...not bad...and I like blade too...perhaps Blood Knife?" Tharc slid down in his chair and put his feet on the headrest of the empty seat in front of him, waiting for everyone's responses.

TAG: All

*burc'ya: mate, friend; can be used ironically, as in Romeo and Juliet's sir.

Copyright KAREN TRAVISS for all Mando'a words.

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thor
    Breifing room

Thor smiled from the podium. They were off to a great start...

"Okay, okay. Some good ideas, and some not so good ideas...but I appreciate the feedback. I have a couple of ideas. First, I really like Chimera. It captures the idea that we are deadly, enegmatic, and so on. So this is what I'm going to do. We are going to vote. Your options are Chimera, or, The blade weilding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron." Thor couldn't help but laugh at his last suggestion...but it wouldn't hurt. This squad needed some good humor and high moral. "So which will it be?" He asked with a smile.

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Josh Falen
    ~Briefing Room~

Josh entered the briefing room out of breath; he had run practically all the way here. He had woken up late and was under the impression that he would be late to the meeting, and knew that would look pretty bad. So, he rushed all morning to get there. When he arrived, to his suprise, he was one of the first ones there. As the remaining people showed up, he looked at every single one of them, scoping them out; making sure they weren't a threat to him getting on this squadron.

By the looks of it, Josh was one of the youngest ones in the room; not the youngest, but definately one of them. There was a droid, which was kind of odd; he didn't know the Rebellion used droid pilots, he had thought they were a thing of the past. There were also three females, one being a Twi'lek. Josh smiled inwardly, wondering if he would be able to...get in good with any of them. To the right of him was a Kel Dor. Josh had always liked them; they looked really cool in his opinion. And, on his other side, there was a pair of Mandalorians, clad in their menacing Mandalorian armor, which Josh also thought looked cool. I am going to have to pick up one of those, he thought to himself.

Then, a bearded man entered and approached the podium. Josh seemed to be the only one who noticed him, the others were too busy talking. As the noise continued, and the look of frustration on the bearded mans face grew, Josh said just loud enough so everyone could here, "Shhh..." The group acknowledged, but still took a while to quiet down.

The bearded man introduced himself as Thor Nietzsche, the squadron commander. He explained why all these...hoodlums had been called to the meetings; they were to make up the most fierce squadron in the Rebel Alliance; but it would be hard. He then gave them all a chance to come up with a name.

Some names were alright, others were, to put it bluntly, horrible. Red Rancor Squadron sounded fit, but just wasn't a very good name. The Mando'a name...not so good. Tailkickers and Rough Riders both sounded slightly perverted if you looked at it the wrong way. Tainted was also fitting, seeing as they all had some kind of criminal record, but, just like Red Rancor Squadron, not a very good name. Superior Squadron sounded good, and fit Josh's cocky, sarcastic attitude. He would back that one up. Blade Squadron was alright, but was topped by Blood Knife, which, to Josh, seemed like a mix between Red Rancor and Blade Squadron; blood was red and knifes are pretty similar to blades. The Superior and Blood Knife were the top two, but accompanied Chimera Squadron. A very fitting name, and a pretty cool sounding name too.

Then, Thor spoke once more, giving two options for voting. "Your options are," he said. Josh could see a slight hint of a smile through the mans beard, but didn't know why. "Chimera, or, The blade weilding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron." Ah, the man was sarcastic; Josh liked that. But, he didn't like how he could vote for the Blood Knife squadron or Superior...

"Chimera it is, then," said Josh, speaking for the first time. His voice had a mock tone to it, indicating that, without a doubt, Chimera would win. And rightfully so, especially if this squadron was to become the most fierce squadron in the Rebellion. Too bad Hal couldn't be apart of it.

TAG: MASTERPRENN and his blade weilding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron :p

4. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

"Well boss, Chimera's nice...but isn't that an Imperial ship? What about something with blood in the name?" Tharc put the caf cup down on his helmet, which was resting on the seat beside him, and scratched his chin. "And then blade weilding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron doesn't roll off the tounge. Can you imagine being in a fight...? Okay, can you imagine having to say blade weilding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron , or RATRRTKRS, which could be broken down to Rat Attackers...and that isn't noble, honorable, or even fearsome...is it?" Tharc asked, the slightest hint of sarcastic innocence in his voice. He reached down and fingered the knife in his boot holster. "I still personally like Blood Knife...but maybe it's because ni buir et Kal*."

Tharc chuckled at the standing joke in his adopted family, and promptly fell silent when he realized that the only other person likely to understand the pun was the one who liked Mando'a for the swear words.

*ni buir Kal: My father is Kal**
    **Kal: Knife

5. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Ar'Jar Vena

"Well, burc'ya*, I highly doubt that the people of this galaxy understand the significance, culture, and heritage of Mando'a. But I digress. This argument is hardly worth my time."

Ar'Jar turned to Skirata. "I know enough about the Mando'a way of life to understand their significance and culture. I know that if it wasn't for the actions of 2 Jedi Knights millennia ago than we would all be speaking Mando'a now." Ar'Jar laughed to himself quickly. "The fact they became Sith Lords after this is neither here nor there however, and I do not care if you have no time for this argument, Di'kut. We will finish this one day." Ar'Jar turned back to the commander, and listened to him speak once more.

"Okay, okay. Some good ideas, and some not so good ideas...but I appreciate the feedback. I have a couple of ideas. First, I really like Chimera. It captures the idea that we are deadly, enegmatic, and so on. So this is what I'm going to do. We are going to vote. Your options are Chimera, or, The blade weilding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron." "So which will it be?"
    The leader said, laughing at his own Joke.

"Chimera it is, then," a voice called out at the back.

"Well boss, Chimera's nice...but isn't that an Imperial ship? What about something with blood in the name?" Tharc put the caf cup down on his helmet, which was resting on the seat beside him, and scratched his chin. "And then blade weilding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron doesn't roll off the tounge. Can you imagine being in a fight...? Okay, can you imagine having to say blade weilding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron , or RATRRTKRS, which could be broken down to Rat Attackers...and that isn't noble, honorable, or even fearsome...is it?" Tharc asked, the slightest hint of sarcastic innocence in his voice. He reached down and fingered the knife in his boot holster. "I still personally like Blood Knife...but maybe it's because ni buir et Kal*."

"Your the son of a knife. Funny." Ar'Jar smiled, but his body language indicated he was not amused. Nobody could see anything but a single red light through his helmet anyway. "And you know there is an Imperial ship called this? Then surely that will anger them more, seeing as we stole their name. We could of course, use the name of the leader of the hunts against the Chimera, Bellerophon, or its sister beast the Manticore. I put my vote to one of those three."

TAG: MASTERPRENN and his blade wielding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron tongue

OOC: Sorry for stealing your tag Nemmy, but I couldn't think of a vary witty one

6. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

"I know enough about the Mando'a way of life to understand their significance and culture. I know that if it wasn't for the actions of 2 Jedi Knights millennia ago than we would all be speaking Mando'a now." Ar'Jar laughed to himself quickly. "The fact they became Sith Lords after this is neither here nor there however, and I do not care if you have no time for this argument, Di'kut. We will finish this one day." Ar'Jar turned back to the commander, which Tharc thought was rather rude. He reached again for the knife, but thought better of it. His shatter gun would do the job much better. Too bad it was still with Ordo. The entire conversation seemed a little pointless...no one would agree or cooperate with each other. That seemed to be the reason they were kicked out of their old squads.

"Your the son of a knife. Funny. And you know there is an Imperial ship called this? Then surely that will anger them more, seeing as we stole their name. We could of course, use the name of the leader of the hunts against the Chimera, Bellerophon, or its sister beast the Manticore. I put my vote to one of those three."

Tharc shot up so fast, he could've been fired from a Verpine sniper rifle. Somehow his helmet was on his head, and his spring-action double bladed knife was in his hand. "You have a problem with me, take it up with me. You leave my father out of it. You obviously know nothing about our culture or its significance." At this, Tharc hit the button that ejected the blades from his knife. "Now, you have any problems with my family?" Tharc brought his knife to throwing position.

TAG: All, Zedd

OOC: Anyone think he's proud, arrogant, and has problems? Well, he is...so stop wondering, and start disliking him. :p -DM

7. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Minra

As Tharc grabbed his knife Minra stood up. As much as she liked fighting she didnt like people she would have to trust her life to fighting. Minra decided to get some attention. She coughed to clear her voice and pulled at the zipper of her black flightsuit, showing some skin but not too much. She knew how to get mens attention and if every head didnt look right at her then something must be wrong with them.

"Boys, boys, boys. We arent here to fight over petty things like miss comunication. We are here to join together to fight the empire." She said as she used a hand to swat a strand of her hair out of her face. She sat back down wath a slight smile as she looked at the leader.

"Oh, by the way, my vote is for Chimera."

TAG: Anyone

8. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Ar'Jar Vena

"You have a problem with me, take it up with me. You leave my father out of it. You obviously know nothing about our culture or its significance." At this, Tharc hit the button that ejected the blades from his knife. "Now, you have any problems with my family?"

"Boys, boys, boys. We arent here to fight over petty things like miss comunication. We are here to join together to fight the empire."

Ar'Jar was temporarily distracted by the women's flesh. He debated wether to take a holo of it with his false eye, but that was what the old him would have done. He was no longer that man. He turned back to Skirata.

"You know my armour does that too." Ar'Jar said, he rose from his seat, and withdrew his vibroblade. "God damn stupid Mercenary. I have already told you I know about your people's culture. My adopted father was a Mando'a! I was commenting on your joke, di'kut. You want to fight. Fine. But next time we go at it in a training room, like men, with no weapons. We are at a briefing at the moment. If you wish to stab me feel free. I have nothing to lose."

And I will be free of this pain. Ar'Jar thought to himself. He closed his eyes, and saw the white carpet heading up towards, he quickly grabbed hold of the table to steady himself. "So what's it going to be, Skirata?"

9. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    (GM Approved)

Name: Conner Jonsin

Species: Human

Appearance: About 6'0, Conner is slightly lanky and thin, with dark brown hair cut short, military style. He has dark brownish-green eyes. Not overly handsome, but a nice person.

Personality: Conner's a nice guy, not too outspoken, very laid back, and generally willing to go along with everyone else. Though quite intelligent, Conner generally leaves the philosophical to others, preferring tinkering with his ship, and sometimes day-dreaming about home. Most of the time he comes across as quite serious, as he usually only talks when he feels it's necessary, especially around strangers, but he loves a good joke.

Bad Attributes: Conner is prone to bouts of depression and loneliness, which turn up out of nowhere, the results of war. His opinions, which may be very valuable, tend to get trampled by more verbose people.

Specialty: Conner was training as a doctor when he joined up, so he has medical knowledge and can act as an emergency medic.

History: Conner had a wonderful, happy childhood on the small, forgotten Mid-Rim planet, Lelmra (this is an actual planet), among Rebel sympathizers. Lelmrans were generally thinkers, rather than doers, but Conner, and a few of his friends were more idealistic than most, and joined up with the Rebellion to fight the Empire. He left behind a education that held a lot of promise, his family and would-be girlfriend, all of whom tried to convince him to stay. Now, a year later, he regrets his decision, having seen the horrors of war, but wouldn't jump ship for anything. He dreams of the end of the war, and the destruction of the Empire, and of returning home, but is an honest, steadfast person who will keep fighting until the day is won.

IC: Conner

"Hey! Calm down, all of you! No fighting needed! We're gonna being working together, we might as well get used to one another. And I'm for Chimera, too. We can't go around being the blade wielding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor squadron, or we'll get our," here he paused and smiled a little, "tails kicked."

He fell silent again, surveying the room again. There was an extreme diversity, and he wasn't sure how they were all going to hold together. Already animosity was mounting. This was not what he had expected when he'd left med school. But hey, it was something alright. Oh, it was something.

With a wry grin he thought, "I'm living among the heroes."

In his mind he began a letter home, describing the events of the day. He would leave out the girl with the black flight suit, though.

TAG: Anyone

10. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

Tharc looked around at everyone watching the conflict unfold. "Whatever. I don't need this right now. Someone let me know when we leave." Tharc flipped the knife's blades back into the handle. He walked stiffly out of the briefing room, found to the hanger, went to his AIAT/i, the Bloody Knife, and climbed in through the command center set up in the cargo hold. He walked up to his cabin, and sat down heavily on his bed. He couldn't believe that a few minutes into the first squadron meeting, he had managed to make an enemy...but he had been asking for it...hadn't he?

His laughing...no, it hadn't even been that. It was the way he said it...Tharc tried to find a reason to blame Vena, but the only conclusion he could find was that he had been hotheaded and had turned a harmless situation into something much, much more. He sighed. He would have to go find Vega and fix things...later. First he needed to calm down. He grabbed his Verp and went to the 175 meter long shooting gallery running the side of his cargo hold.

TAG: None, really...unless you want to come to the hanger bay.

11. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Changing the last name spelling.

IC as Ralla Teris

Just before leaving for the meeting?

Ralla?s blue eyes scanned the letter over and over again, putting each word, definition, and sentence to memory. She had to be sure this was not some kind of shameful joke. After all, she had spent years with the Rebel Alliance and during those years she had run into jokers and prankers many times.

The woman stood still in her makeshift room on her friend?s ship. It was currently docking on a small landing plantform in Coruscant as her friend, Ranon, who was a smuggler, readied her ship?her old X-Wing. She had been lucky to meet up with Ranon those four years ago, if not for him, she would have been dead, if not working for some cheap Hutt back on Tatooine. Also, it was a bit interesting that the two had met on Coruscant and Coruscant was where their parting would be. She would miss Ranon. He was practically a brother to her, if not a very good friend.

Pushing thoughts of goodbye away, she set the letter down on her chair and then began removing her items of clothing. She folded them neatly and pushed them into her bag. Just before she could straighten and return to her makeshift closet, she felt eyes on her. She stopped and looked up, welcoming the watcher with a smile.

?How is everything??

?All prepared and ready to go?when you?re ready, Ralla.?

Ralla smiled and continued what she was doing. Ranon was a decently tall man with short black, unkept hair, and friendly brown eyes. His build was also fairly strong, especially after lifting each crate and box for shipments, as he prefered himself doing it, rather than a droid. Would cost too much, he always said.

The woman took the last bits of clothing and folded them, tucking them gently in the bag.

?So?you?re sure you want to do this again??

Ralla looked up as she bent over the bag, laughing at Ranon?s question.

?For the last time?yes.?

?You?re sure? That sounded a bit?doubtful.? He chuckled and walked into her room, picking up her letter and taking its place on the chair. He watched Ralla finish up her packing quietly.

?Ranon.? She let out another laugh and closed the bag, which had her clothes and some of her belongings.

?Just makin? sure. Just don?t want you jumpin? into anything you can?t get yourself out of.?

?I understand and I thank you.?

Ranon simply shrugged, that wasn?t the answer he was looking for.

?You know?you?re the best. I don?t think I?ll be able to find someone as good as you to work for me.?

?I?m sure you can always hire a droid to help out.? She shrugged, knowing full well that he really didn?t like the droid workers, to which he gave a dull look. ?Just saying.?

Ralla picked up the bag from the bed and slung the strap over her shoulder, taking a quick scan about the room to make sure she didn?t leave anything. Looked good. She turned her attention back to Ranon and moved her hand out, motioning that they could leave now. He stood from the chair and exited the room with Ralla, quietly.

Soon enough, they were leaving Ranon?s large ship and were walking the little ways to Ralla?s X-Wing. The cockpit opened up and Ralla tossed her bag onto the seat. She turned and looked up at Ranon.

?Well, I guess this is the end, then??

Ranon took in a breath and looked about for a second, before returning his eyes back to her. ?Perhaps. You know?if you do happen to get kicked off again??

?Not gonna happen.? She chuckled.

?But if you do, then what next for you??

Ralla thought about it for a moment, before smiling simply. ?Well then?I can always go looking for you, hoping you?ll be somewhere in the galaxy?and that you have work for me still.? She laughed.

?Knowing my luck?I?ll find you.?

Ralla smiled and nodded to Ranon. ?I better get going then. Don?t want to be late.? She chuckled and nodded once more to him. ?Goodbye, my friend. And thank you for everything. I couldn?t have done it without you.?

Ranon laughed at that comment. ?Thank you, Ralla. Couldn?t have done it withou

12. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thor
    Breifing Room

Welcome to the dregs...

With a shake of his head, Thor quickly threw the thought out of his mind. He needed to get used to this. Quietly he watched the possible violence unfold, analyzing everybodies reaction. Luckily, he didn't need to get involved, unluckily, he lost a squad member to the Hangers. He would see to that later...

A steady, calm voice escaped his lips, and caught the attention of all in the room.

"Okay. Now that we got that out of our system, we can move on to important things. Chimera squadron it is then. Welcome all, to Chimera squadron. Em-Three-Dee here will hand you out your buncking arangments, and you can be at liberity for the rest of the day. Keep in mind, everything reaches my ears...And, I'm looking for an XO. Wheather you like it or not, we are going to be working together for a while. I will be trusting my life with you guys, and vice versa. I suggest you keep this in mind over the next few weeks, when we are all still new to each other. Be civil, please, it will make both of our lifes easier. Next meeting will be here, tomorrow, at 0530. I strongly suggest you don't be late. My office is open, if you wish to come discuss anything." Thor grined. "See you tomorrow!"

The young Commander then left the room. He had a lot of work to do. In the meantime, the predictable crowd centered around the protocol droid, who was handing out the rooming assignments.

Room 1:
    Flight Officer Tharc Skirata
    Flight Officer Ar'Jar Vena

Room 2:
    Lt. Wes Janson
    Flight Officer Zerekiah Niklais

Room 3:
    Flight Officer Minra Tekla
    Flight Officer Kirranna (Kirri) Nos
    Flight Officer Ralla Terras

Room 4:
    Flight Officer Beyd Darklighter
    Flight Officer Kith Xiese
    Flight Officer Conner Jonsin

Room 5:
    Flight Officer Izen Dagar
    Flight Officer Josh Falen

As the droid divulged the rooming info, the crowd slowy dispersed untill nobody remaind. Some had gone off to DownTime, some to their quaters, and some to the hanger. Thor, though, was on a mission. He strode quickly through the immaculate halls of Home One, untill he neared his destination, and could see his prey. Confidently, he strode up to who was so far, the biggest trouble maker in his squadron of trouble makers. His voice was stern, yet calm, and somehow warm. "Flight Officer Skirata, may I have a word please?"

TAG: All, Skirata

GM- Activities for this time could include (but are not limited to), sim rooms, DownTime (recreation room), mess hall, quaters, or other training. You must stay on the Home One, though, whatever you do. This time is designed to give you some interaction with the rest of your squadmates, so feel free to use it as such. I must commend you all on the quality of posting thus far. Bravo! As always, my PM box is open.

Sephy, I didn't know what kind of rooming needs your character had, so feel free to jump in wherever!

13. DancesWithBlasters

Jan 22, 2006
    IC: Conner Jonsin

Conner looked at his assignment and nodded. He was going to be sharing a room with two total strangers. Oh the joy of being a fighter pilot! He should probably introduce himself to everyone first, as unfriendly and shady a bunch as they seemed. He stood up and pasted a vague friendly smile on his face and wondered if anyone would bother to do the same.

"Hello. I'm Conner Jonsin," he sticking out his hand in greeting.

TAG: Anyone!

14. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    "Hello. I'm Conner Jonsin," he sticking out his hand in greeting.

"How's it cracking, C-Man," Beyd said cooly, slapping Conner's outstretched palm with his own.

As everyone could see, Beyd was always free with his companions and didn't care what they thought of him. Mostly they thought he was a little wierd, but Beyd just said, "Isn't that the price of fun?" and moved on, so it didn't bother him much.

"Who's this other guy we're gonna be rooming with, C-man?" he asked, warming to his instant nickname of Conner.

Tag: anyone in earshot

15. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

"Flight Officer Skirata, may I have a word please?"

"Of course, sir. Just please don't tell me that I need to be more tolerant of people, or that I need to cool down. When I was about three...something happened. It made me more aggressive and uncooperative to people I don't know, like, or trust. It's a problem, and Ko-...I mean, one of my brothers was working near non-stop to try and get rid of it...but it didn't work. I've heard every variant of the cooperation pep-talk, sit down, and speech there is. In every military I was in, it all started bad...then when I got to know people, and things settled down, I got kicked. Reason was always destructive and uncooperative.

"I know I can do better, sir, I just need time. It doesn't really help that I'm in an, uh...oh yeah, unfamiliar environment." Tharc fell silent, praying that the man hadn't come simply to give him a package giving him basic info on the ship.

TAG: Prenn

16. DancesWithBlasters

Jan 22, 2006
    "How's it cracking, C-Man," Beyd said cooly, slapping Conner's outstretched palm with his own.

As everyone could see, Beyd was always free with his companions and didn't care what they thought of him. Mostly they thought he was a little wierd, but Beyd just said, "Isn't that the price of fun?" and moved on, so it didn't bother him much.

"Who's this other guy we're gonna be rooming with, C-man?" he asked, warming to his instant nickname of Conner.

IC: Conner Jonsin

"C-Man?" asked Conner lifting his left eyebrow. That had to be among the stranger nicknames he'd acquired over the years.

"Do you mind keeping it to Con or Conner, preferably? No offence, it's just what I've always been called. And you're . . . Darklighter. Something with a B Darklighter. Hold on . . . Biggs, no, wait . . . Beyd. Is that right?" Conner inquired of his room-mate, snapping his fingers as he finally fit the correct name to the face.

Beyd, if that was his name, seemed a nice sort, though rather one to boast, perhaps, act cool. A bit on the laid back side. Actually, that seemed like an understatement. But he was here in front of Conner. So he might as well become friends with Beyd.

"And I have no idea who other guy is. I guess we'll be seeing him soon." Conner gestured down the hall in the directions of their new bunk site. "Let's go see."

TAG: Beyd, Anyone

17. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Flight Officer Zerekiah Niklais

Zerekiah had arrived late, something rare for the man. He'd been prepping strategies late last night, and had only just finalized the cream of the crop.

He heard Nietzche's spiel, and checked the quarters listing. Janson - Zerekiah had heard of the man before. Some reknown, but he wasn't clear on the topic. Thor's words on an XO had piqued his interest. He decided to take the plunge, awkward though it may be.

"Commander? Commander?" he called meekly. Too late, the man was gone from the room. He didn't want to follow him, nervous about such a direct confrontation. Confrontations were meant for fighters, not thinkers.

That Beyd fellow was too casual, even for this ragtag group. He decided to continue on to his room, when the woman caught his eye. She was good-looking, but Zerekiah only dared a fleeting glance. He didn't want to ruin any chances he had. If he had any at all.

Zerekiah decided to take a seat, and mull over his plans. This had swiftly turned into his last job.

Tag: Any, Spacelady

18. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kirri Nos
    Briefing room

Kirri had just watched as not even 5 minutes into the meeting a confrontation started. Like a few others she hung back instead of getting involved. The mandalorian then stormed off to the hanger, Leaving the commander to calm the waters. Chimera was chosen as the name and bunk assignments were handed out. Kirri looked hers and saw she was sharing with the only two other females in the unit. She hoped she would get along ok with them, The one in the black jumpsuit seemed about her age and the other looked a few years older. Her first impressions were good, even though the black clad lady seemed to be a bit flirtatious. Even so, her method to calm the guys down, Kirri admitted was unique. She went to approach them but the amoung all of the commotion it would probably be better to get to know them at the room. Picking up her holdall from beside her, she set off to find the room

TAG: Spacelady, Nethrin

19. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: RPT-03-H
    following Thor Nietzche

After exactly 5.613 nanoseconds of scanning the datapad, RPT-03-H assessed that he had been excluded from the bunking list, which was just as well, considering sleep was not part of his programming.

Exactly 3.128 seconds later, he had assessed the direction Captain Nietzche had exited the room and extrapollated the most likely location of Captain Nietzche and Officer Sikrata's meeting. Another 6.1763 nanoseconds later, RPT-03-H completed calculating approximately where in their journey, given a constant rate of speed, the two would be approximately seven seconds later.

1.25213 seconds later, the pilot droid had plotted an intercept course and embarked. 6.8541 seconds afterwards, RPT-03-H was in the midst of his organic commanding officer and an organic squadron-mate.

"Captain," RPT said, his voice emanating from his chest because his head was little more than an eye, "I lack a quartering assignment. Such an error is forgivable; you are only organic after all. I would request to hear both your logic and solution for this situation."

Tag: Thor, Sikrata (you're in the same room after all)

20. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Prenn, I changed the spelling of my character's last name, just so you know. ;)

IC as Ralla Teris

Ralla continued to watch in silence as the team name was suddenly decided upon. That was quick, she thought with a mental raised eybrow, but moved on to the next thing. Giving them one last order and telling them where to go for the bunk list, the leader was out the door, just as quickly as he came in. Ralla raised her eyebrow as she sat there in her chair, even though the others had gotten up and went to the droid. She, however, continued to sit there, watching the door way with an raised eyebrow. In all her years of fighting for the Rebels, she had never seen a leader so short before.

When it looked as if it wasn't as crowded, Ralla stood from her seat and went over to the droid, taking note that she would be bunking with the two women. She looked over, after backing away from the droid (as it was still slightly crowded) and looked about. That one Twi'Lek seemed like she could get a long with and then...there was that other one. She would not be getting along with her, but...she would try. She herself looked younger than Ralla, by five years, at least, and there was a sense of...well the way she acted made Ralla belive she was practically a full on rookie. She mentally shook her head, but made no sign of her first judgement clear on her face, as it remained still and she quite.

Ralla leaned against the wall, her arms folded under her chest. She didn't mean to seem like the grumpy one, but...this was her, especially in new situations. She would take it all in carefully and always make sure she would be able to handle anything if a fight broke loose.

As the 28 year old woman stood there, she noticed someone look at her in the corner of her icy blue eyes. She raised an eyebrow slowly and cocked her head in that direction. Some decently tall man gave her a nervous look before going about his own things...maybe first good impressions were needed, not...her normal way of going about things. She sighed and pushed off from the wall, leaving the room. On her way out, she had found the the Twi'Lek woman also left.

Ralla caught up with her and fixed the bag strap over her shoulder. She put a friendly and professional smile on her face and held out her hand, which at the time had a black glove on.

"I'm Ralla Teris and I'm assuming we're bunking together?"

Tag: Kirri and Zerekiah

21. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

"I lack a quartering assignment. Such an error is forgivable; you are only organic after all. I would request to hear both your logic and solution for this situation."

Tharc turned toward the droid, giving Thor more time to come up with a response to Tharc's no doubt unexpected answer.
    "Well, I have more than enough room on the Blood, if you want to stay there. I have a few recharge stations, I might need to reconfigure a bit to accommodate you, but nothing too major. Unless boss put me in that room assignment list. And knowing how efficient that this squadron is going to have to be to function with all us washouts, there's probably one drawn up, so I guess I need that." Tharc ejected the datachip from his armor's gauntlet keypad. "Did I miss anything important after my...uh...exit? And if you ever need to rant about organics, I'll always have an ear...most consider me and my brothers "wet droids," so I know how you feel."

Tharc paused in wonder...it was weird how he was able to instantly like this droid, while it usually took him a month or two with actual organics...unless Kal or one of his brothers had introduced that person...he hoped it was a sign that what was left of the virus was finally dying.

TAG: Prenn, Sephy, anyone else who wanders by.

22. RogueAce7

RogueAce7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Lt. Wes Janson

Briefing

Wes listened intently to his new squadron leader's speech, taking it all in. Seems like a nice guy. I hope he's as fun to razz as Wedge. Just don't let him be like Luke. Kid is such a spoilsport.

Finally, Thor asked the squadron for suggestions to name the squadron. Before Wes could even open his mouth, the other pilots were at it. Some good names, some bad, some quite funny. Not bothering to offer his own suggestion, which happened to be Teletubbie Squadron, he sat back and laughed at the spectacle. Until, that is, two of the pilots got into it. One of whom seemed quite violent. "Frag, he's already got out the knife." Wes turned to the pilot next to him. "Twenty credits on the guy with the knife."

His new "friend" didn't respond, so Wes sat back again and watched the knife wielder storm out of the room. "Blast, I hope I don't have to room with that one."

As if on cue, Thor dismissed the squadron and handed out room assignments. Wes glanced at the datapad, and saw he was partnered up with a fellow named Zerekiah Niklais, and--What's this? 'Lt.' appeared beside his name. He stopped and spoke to no one in particular. "A Lieutenant? Sithspawn, I got a promotion, and I haven't even done anything yet! I like this squadron already."

Janson thought about the Commander's request for an XO, but disregarded that option quickly. He wasn't exactly interested in a leadership roll; sure, he could pull one off if needed, but command was not high on his list of priorities. As long as he could punish the Empire, he would do whatever job he was given. But, nonetheless, Wes resolved to pick up the position if no other pilot did first.

It was his job, after all. And being an XO would allow me to pull more jokes on people, especially the Commander. He sighed. Oh, well. I'll take it if I have to later.

Whistling a jovial Tanaabian folk tune, Wes headed to his new quarters.

Tag: Any

23. Jedi_Caesar

Jedi_Caesar Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    IC: Kith Xiese

pre-meeting time

From the moment Kith got on board Home One he had a good feeling.
    And now while waiting in the hangar to go to the meeting he felt good about doing this.

Meeting

Kith just sat in the farthest seat by the table.As Thor entered he could see something was troubling him but who would blame them.I'd be troubled myself to sit at a table with myself and he ahd to sit with a whole room of people with not-so-bright history.

Kith scouted every single person in the room.The Mandalorian was the one most intriguing.From past times, Kiph will stand beside any Mando in a fight because over the years he fought alongside many mercenary Mando's and got a small grasp of their culture.One thing was,never disrespect a Mando.He didn't approve of the argument between Ar'Jar and Tharc but he wasn't very happy to see a fight on a first meeting.
    Beyd seemed like an open person and Kith saw that Beyd will be the "tension-cutter" with his jokes.
    Then Josh who managed to be late on a first meeting.That ought to make him not be late at an other meeting again.Kith smiled, but admired his guts for entering after being late.
    The droid was out of Kith's grasp,he just couldn't place him.But with the Red Rancor suggestion he realized that the droid is creative.That eased his mind.
    Now Kirri, A Twi'lek at the table.Kith always felt helpless when he saw how much Empire had little tolerance for alien species(a story he witnessed in his days of smuggling,maybe yet to be told,but for now Kith decided to be silent).Kith knew Kirri would be good at this, as his good friend was a Twi'lek too.Waranna Nev was the name of Kith's friend,Waranna was the only person that Kith would entrust his life to,any moment of the day.
    Then again Kith glazes at Thor and saw his satisfaction as he saw his "rookies" getting acquainted,mostly in a good way....
    Chimera Sqaudron,sounded fitiing.He decided to go with it,saying"That ought to make us a fear in the Universe,I stick with Chimera."
    The rest of the meeting,Kith decided to just listen through quietly.

As Kith saw he is to sleep with two new persons,he thought,"Why not to introduce myself?"
    As he saw Beyd and Conner walking,he yelled:"Hey guys,wait up.*stops yelling*I see I'm bunked with you two,so we ought to get acquainted.I'm Kith."

He glazed once more at Kirri as he was leaving out remembering Waranna...He said to himself"I did a good thing by coming here.."

Tag:Beyd,Connor

24. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kirri Nos

One of Kirri's roommates caught up to her en route to the room. The older woman had a friendly and professional smile on her face as she stuck out a hand in greeting

"I'm Ralla Teris and I'm assuming we're bunking together?"

Kirri returned the handshake, but somewhat awkwardly. It wasnt intended to be like that, its just she wasnt really used to it. As a slave she had been seen as the lowest of the low. And a lot of humans in the empire were very prejudiced towards aliens. But no, this was not the empire. And shaking hands with this human made her feel almost equal. She stuttered a little as she introduced herself, nervous, a habit she had when meeting new people

"Ah, yeah, nice too, too meet you...Ralla, I'm Uh, Kirri I mean Kiran...Kirrana Nos"

Kirri mentally kicked herself at the way she sounded. She didnt know what sort of impression she was giving to Ralla and was probably coming across as a real laser brain

TAG: Ralla, Zerekiah

25. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    As Kith saw Beyd and Conner walking,he yelled:"Hey guys,wait up.*stops yelling*I see I'm bunked with you two,so we ought to get acquainted.I'm Kith."

Beyd smiled and extended a hand toward Kith.

"Hey, man. I'm Beyd Darklighter. Yes, I'm related to Biggs and Gavin Darklighter and . . . This guy right here is who I wanted to call C-man, but he wants to be known as Con or Conner. Personally, I'd call him Bantha poodoo for all I care, but we all gotta have nicknames. Mine's Hotshot, his is Conner." Beyd rolled his eyebrows. "Yours can be . . . Hmm . . . Con, you got any suggestions?"

TAG: anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.