main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Spearhead

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Josh Falen
    ~Home One~

Josh could already tell he wasn't going to like the one called Skirata, one of the Mandalorians. He had caused some drama during the briefing, and consequently, could cause some deaths in the battlefield. Josh wasn't a sentimentalist, but he didn't want to see his , and especially not himself, get blown into tiny sub particles during their missions.

As Skirata left the meeting, Thor, just before dismissing everyone and leaving, announced that his droid would have the rooming assignments. Everyone piled around, trying to get a glimpse at their roommate or -mates. Josh saw his name at the bottom of the list, rooming with the one called Izen Dagar. Josh didn't know anyone's names by heart, and could not recall which one this Izen was; it could possibly even be a girl. But, he did notice that all the girls were rooming together, so his dreams and fantasies were shot down right there.

Now, the Chimera Squadron, as they had all agreed upon, had some free time. Most people took to chatting with one another, getting to know them all. Josh felt that was a good idea, but decided to check his room out first. Picking up his bags, he left for Room 5.

On his way there, he passed the training facilities; he couldn't walk by a new training room without first taking a peak. The curious Mr. Falen stepped inside. Inside, there were many normal training exercise equipment, from weights for weightlifting, to running-mill's for running. In the back was a larger room, obviously for dueling another individual in combat; obviously melee combat was the only allowed practice in there. Of course, there were other areas of interest, but Josh decided it was definitely time to check his room. He had spent so long checking out the training room, his roommate had probably already been in there.

He was right. When Josh entered Room 5 there was a bag on the bed to the right, leaving the bed to the left the only open bed. He set his things down, and took out the most important thing that he had brought with him: a picture of himself with Hal Norton, his best friend of fifteen years. Along with that, Josh had packed his favorite weapons, which included two black-bladed vibroblades, one of which was Hal's, and two modified heavy blasters, one of which was also Hal's. He laid them underneath his bed and out of site.

As Josh looked over at his roommates bed, he noticed something by the head of the bed. It seemed to be some sort of air purifier, which meant a couple of things. One was that his roommate was a clean freak, an option Josh considered by the neatly folded jumpsuit on the bed. The other was an alien, an option Josh also considered, considering there was a Kel Dor on board. He ultimately went with the latter, seeing how Kel Dor needed pure air to be able to breath without their facemask. So, he was rooming with the Kel Dor...interesting.

Suddenly, the droid that had given the room assignments, Em-Three-Dee, stepped in. "Oh, I am most sorry, sir," he said at the sight of Josh.

"It's cool," he said. Josh watched the droid approach the head of the bed, and mess with the air purifier that was placed. "Uh...I believe my roommate needs that," Josh said, wondering just what in the hell the droid was doing.

"That is true, sir. I am simply putting the finishing touches on it." The droid then stepped away and began to walk out the door. "Josh Falen, correct?" Josh nodded his head. "Commander Nietzsche would like to meet with you." Then, the droid was out the door. Josh followed.

A few minutes later, Josh was at the commanders door. He knocked and said, "Uh...sir? May I enter?" He hoped his words wouldn't put a bad impression on the Commander, Josh wasn't quite sure how to speak with superiors, he never really had a serious superior. He awaited to be called in.

TAG: MASTERPRENN

2. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Minra

Minra walked into the office and sat down in one of the chairs. She put a small smile on her face and raised her eyebrows in a questioning expresion.

"What did you want to see me about?" she asked, her mind raceing about what this could be about.

3. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thor Nietzsche
    Office

A quite knock on his outer door signaled Thor to the arrival of one of his squadron members. He lifted up his head from the data pad over which he had been slaving the past 3 hourse, and smiled.

"Ah yes, Josh, please come in."

The young man entered the office. A rather small space, it offered all of the things that Thor needed in a office...he had a desk, a couple of chairs, and all of the electronic equipment found in military offices across the galaxy.

"Please, take a seat."

TAG: Nemesis

[b]IC: Thor[/b]
    [i]Office, Home One[/i]

Thor smiled at the young lady reassuringly. He could see nervousness a mile away.

"Don't worry. I just wanted to talk to you a bit. I'm doing the same thing with every one it the squad. So, if you don't mind, I have a few questions to ask you. First...why are you in this squadron? As you may have noticed, everybody was placed in this squadron because they had some black marks on their records. What are yours? Also, why are you in this squadron? You have some skill in something, because along with the blackmarks, everybody here has immense potential. What are you good at? What are your specialties?"

[b]TAG: Nethrin[/b]

4. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Minra shifted in her seat, getting more comfortable.She let go of her worries, she wasnt in trouble for anything, he just wanted to talk.

"Well, I'm guessing that I'm here because I have a slight history of theft. That and my previous bosses didn't think I acted very lady-like, if you know what I mean."

She smiled as she thought back on the time she had been caught in the guys showers with a commanding officer. Thor probobly knew all this, it should be in her record. She guessed that he just wanted to see how honest she would be.

"And I'm here because I'm a great pilot and there is not a person who I cant fool. Which is great in undercover and covert missions. I also have some ability with computers, but its not what im best at."

She leaned back in her chair and waited for the man to speak.

5. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    IC: Izen Dagar

Going quietly to the training room with out being interrupted on the way he saw one other squad member lifting weights quietly. Drat! He thought idly he was hoping to be alone when he practiced his sword forms and discipline but it seemed such would not be an option for him. Moving over to what appeared to be a clear area with mats probably for wrestling or hand to hand combat training he thought to himself as he unsheathed his short vibroswords tossing the sheaths off to one side.

Taking a quick look around his general area making sure there were no obstacles in his way he began. He took it slowly and simple, starting with the most basic blocks, counters and attacks slowly getting more advanced as he practiced. Control and discipline were the point of the exercises not actual skill with the blades being used, it was about the ability to move as you planned and wanted to no matter what might be in your way. To move in a structured fashion with discipline was something he had been forced to learn at a very young age, it had served him very well thus far in his life.

He heard an alarm claxon go off as he was practicing his forms and discipline regiment, the sound did not worry him for he knew it meant that food was ready and while he was hungry it was unlikely he would be able to eat as of yet. Deciding it best to stop his practicing for now he went over to where the sheaths were and proceeded to sheath the swords and headed back to his room seeing the squadrons droid emerge from the room as well as his bunk mate. Clearly since the man was leaving he went into the room they shared unhindered putting his swords back in the rucksack from which he had gotten them and proceeded to change back into his jumpsuit.

He noticed that his airscrubber had been installed as per his request already which was good, it meant that after his meeting with Thor he could grab something to eat after all. Pushing the thought of food aside he folded his training clothes up and put them in the rucksack with his swords before closing the rucksack up and heading out of the room towards Thor's office.

Slowly he made his way to Thor's office he had a few minutes to spare and was in no hurry to get there sooner than needed. On his way to the commander's office he took note of his surroundings trying to get used to the lay out of the ship he would be calling home for the near future. He arrived at the commander's office to see one of his squad mates leaving the office presumably after the same meeting he had an appointment for.

Knocking on the door to Thor's office he said ?Sir I am here for my appointment with you.?

TAG: Prenn, any one near by

OOC: I won't get a chance to respond for at least the next 3 and a half hours so take your time in responding Prenn

6. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Ar'Jar Vena

"Agreed. I'm heading for DownTime...see if there's a game going, and then I'm gonna show the aruetiise* how to play Mandalorian style...I could use another visor, if you want to come."

"Tomorrow perhaps." Ar'Jar said, and lay down on his bunk, muttering to himself. Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Sears.* He was about to fall asleep once more, when a claxon woke him. The mess hall was open. Ar'Jar was not hungry. Regardless of this, however, he walked down to the mess hall, than stopped, turned around, and walked to Commander Thor's office. He looked around, to find Thor sat a desk,

"Sir, can I have a moment?"

TAG: MP

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Daily remembrance of those passed on ""I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal."" Followed by repetition of loved ones' names.

7. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    IC: Conner Jonsin

"Thank you, sir. So, um, was there something specific, or did you just want to talk . . . ?" Conner asked, his stomach jumping around a bit. He wasn't nervous, exactly, he had an okay record, probably better than the rest of the squadron, he guessed, but still, he couldn't keep down that little niggling fear. Maybe some how Neiztsche knew he didn't really want to be here. Fighting that was. He smoothed his slightly sweaty hands on the tops of his legs, then looked up and smiled tentatively across the desk at his new commander.

8. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Tharc

"Of course...you two are welcome to play. I play a very, very old game calle poker. You e'ard of it?"

"Poker? Come on, man, that's old...ya ever hear of blackjack? Mando or Huttese rules in particular? Pazzak, even?" Tharc shook his head...if this was the norm in the Rebel fleet, Tharc would avoid the card games like a plague.

TAG: Old Card Shark and the Gamblers

9. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    Beyd continued to left weights quietly as the claxon wailed on and on, his shirtless chest gleaming with sweat.

"Drills, drills, drills," he grumbled. "So many drills that if a real attack came we'd think it was a drill, like Pearl Space Station . . . "

OOC: Lol, a RL injoke.

10. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Josh Falen
    ~Office - Home One~

"Ah yes, Josh, please come in," came a voice from within, a voice Josh recognized as Thor's. He did as requested and opened the door. When he entered, he was treated to a fairly small room. Josh would have thought the Commander would at least get a room to himself that could room three or four people. But, this room would barely be able to hold two. "Please, take a seat."

Josh sat in the seat that was opposite the Commander, slightly slouching in the chair, a position he was quite familiar with. In a quick instant, he sat straight up, hoping it wasn't too obvious he made an attempt to sit up straight. "I understand you needed to talk to me?" He asked, his voice full of respect, yet slightly shakey; he wasn't use to talking like this. I don't know how much longer I can put up this charade, he thought to himself.

11. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Zerekiah

Zerekiah smiled, and was about to say, "I'd count myself lucky to consider you a friend," when the others showed up.

Great. Well, that was bearable.

He took his cards silently, trying to keep his poker face.

Tag: Cards

12. Jedi_Caesar

Jedi_Caesar Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    IC:Kith Xiese

*As Kith and Beyd came in their bunks and saw what they got,they settled down.Kith said he is going to walk around a bit and Beyd stayed in the room.*

As he was walking and thinking about his past,he saw a big viewscreen into space.He just stood there and admired.He was planetside so long he forgot the magnificence of space.And then the claxon started,Kith jumped thinking"What's this?Why not give it a try?"
    He took one last look at the space and headed for the office.

/knock,knock/
    "Commander, you wanted to see me?"

Tag:prenn

13. RogueAce7

RogueAce7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: Holy crap. This thing moves fast.

IC: Wes Janson

Quarters, Home One

Wes had caught a good few hours of sleep in his quarters when his comm bleeped, and woke him up. Groggily, he sat up and looked around. Nothing had moved, so he assumed Zerekiah hadn't been to their new quarters yet. Yawning, he glanced back at the comm. Meeting with the Commander, eh?

Janson rose, and headed for Thor's office. After this, I'm going to head to the gym, I think. Then it'll be dinner time.

After a while, Wes came to a stop outside the Commander's door, and poked his head in. "You wanted to see me, boss?"

Tag: Thor

OOC: Sorry about the short post--paper to write!

14. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: Holy crap. This thing moves fast.

You're telling me! I bet it will slow down eventually...we are all just so excited!:p

[b]IC: Thor Nietzsche[/b]
    [i]Office, Home One[/i]

Thor smiled at the kid...[i]she's almost your age, man.[/i] He had to get used to the fact that most of the people in this squad were near his age, or over it...

"So what do you plan to do about this 'history of theft'? Do you plan on continuing your enterprises, or capatlizing on your second chance? Also, what position would you feel you are most fitted for in this squadron? Simple pilot? XO? Slicer? Intelligence?"

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

Thor smiled at the Kel Dor as he knocked.

"Ah yes, Izen. Please come in and take a seat. I trust all is going well?"

[b]TAG: E_J[/b]

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

Thor looked up from his data pad as the visitor arrived.

"Ah, Flight Officer Vena. Please, do come in. Is this meeting a result of the message I sent you, or are you here on your own volition?"

As he was talking, Thor motioned to one of the three chairs facing his desk.

[b]TAG: Sith_Lords[/b]

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

Thor watched as the young man fidgeted with his uniform.

"Well, Conner, I just wanted to talk. But I did have some specific questions. I need to get a feel for the squadron...it's strenghts and weaknesses, and I need to figure out a roster...who will work good with who...who has what special skills. So, that brings up my first question. What skills do you have? What do you bring to the table? You are here not only because of your...record...but because you have immense potential."

[b]TAG: Dances[/b]

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

The young man across from him was obviously uncomfortable. He wasn't a natural at all of the militray primp and pomp. Thor could relate to that better than most would presume. For the first five years of his career, the only thing that kept Thor in the Rebellion was his supreme skill. He had quite the attitude, and given the Brass quite the headache. It had taken many missions to earn his beard alone...and he still wasn't on great terms with most of the head honchos. If it weren't for his abilites in the fighter and on the battle feild, it is likely Thor would have been discharged LONG ago.

Thor smiled at the Flight Officer. "You can relax, Josh. Around me, you guys can be yourself. It's around the other Brass you need to have your shoes polished and your back straight. I'm more of the thought that a comfortable squad is the best. Anyway, I wanted to discuss a couple things with you. First, why are you here? Most people in this squad have had...issues...in the past. I've read your record, and I do know why you're here...but I want to hear your side. What is the black mark on your record?"

[b]TAG: Nemesis[/b]

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

"Enter."

Thor motioned to a seat for the young pilot.

"Mr. Xiese. I trust things are going well?"

After recieving the answer from him, Thor continued. "Well, I wanted to ask you a few things. Thanks for coming by the way. First of all, everybody is here because they have a lot of potentail, and a lot of special skills. What are your skills? What to do bring to the table?"

[b]TAG: Caesar[/b]

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

It was the absence of a knock that tipped Thor off to who his newest guest was. He didn't even need to lift his head to know Wes Janson had entered his office.

"Lt. Jason. Please, please come in and take a seat."

Thor looked up at the well known joker for the first time. "Now, as you may have noticed, you have been promoted. This was not my deed, but I think you do deserve it." Thor leaned back, to lighten the mood a bit. "It was obvious you were intended to be my XO, but I don't think y

15. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Tharc

"You mean the obnoxious speed jockeys? I think not. Just askin if ya knew 'em. Poker's fine...but I may hafta duck out a little early...Commander's calling people in for meetings, and mine's up soon. So what we playing? Texler, Okmar, Stud, Wild Fives, King Ace?" Tharc pulled out the account chit Jaing had rigged to dig into the Imperial War Fund, but to dump profit into a private account any of the Nulls, Kal, Tharc, or any of Skirata's rescued clones could access. Tharc had to admit, it was a great piece of work. "And what's the buy-in?"

Tharc slipped the chip into the reader on the table in front of him. He didn't much care if the machine tried to drain his account. It would get about 100 credits before being met by a hack-proof access code. "Let's get this game started!"

TAG: Cards (not to imply that those playing the game are cards...and I'm not talking to the deck either.)

16. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Ralla Teris

Ralla took her seat quietly and watched the men practically bicker over which game they were going to play. Apparently poker was the choice, which was to Ralla's excitement. She had played poker several times in the past as well as any other card game that was known throughout the galaxy.

She allowed a grin to over take her facial features and stayed put in her seat, silently signaling that she wished to play poker. While doing that, she carefully took in the players at the table, as she always did, but as Ranon had taught her, it was always good to check out what sort of players she would be up against.

Ralla mentally prepared herself for the card game and partially hoped that there would be no fights during the game. Whether small or big. She tossed the long, blonde braid over her shoulder and down her back.

Tag: Card Players

17. Jedi_Caesar

Jedi_Caesar Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    IC:Kith Xiese

"Well.you know of my....hm...smuggling/thieving history so no need for expaining it.Or is it?
    Back in those times we relied much on stealth and speed.We mostly used incapacitating rounds from a distance,we wanted the cargo but there wasn't any need for killing innocents.So normal logic implies I am very good sniping. That ought to be my specialty,including stealth training I got on a planet in the Outer Rim,but that's a story for an another time.
    Then I have some basic computer skills,but nothing too fancy."
    *Kith cleared his throat and then keeps talking*
    "Not sure if this will be of use.But it might so I'll say it.
    I have access to many information dealers who are my friends,and offcourse they on't like the Empire.I know a few good smugglers who might be able to supply the Rebellion if needed.And offcourse my ship Teal Angel is at your disposal if needed.That old ship kept me alive durimg those days .
    That pretty much sums it up,if i remember any other of my "abilities" I'll let you know,anything else you want to know?"

Tag:prenn

18. RogueAce7

RogueAce7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Wes Janson

Boss' office

"Lt. Janson. Please, please come in and take a seat."

Thor looked up at the well known joker for the first time. "Now, as you may have noticed, you have been promoted. This was not my deed, but I think you do deserve it." Thor leaned back, to lighten the mood a bit. "It was obvious you were intended to be my XO, but I don't think you want to. Please tell me if you feel otherwise, but I am pretty sure I'm right. Anyway, I want to ask you a few things, if you have the time?"

Wes smiled. "Well, I appreciate the promotion anyway, sir. As for being the XO, I'd be glad to do it. Leading may not be my goal in the Alliance, but that doesn't mean I won't do it. If you'd like me as your XO, you've got me. Shouldn't be too hard to whip these kids into shape. Except for that one Mandalorian fellow. He scares me a little bit. If I'm going to be your XO, I'm making my first job getting him a nice stuffed Ewok to cuddle with at night; might calm him down."

He leaned forward. "In all seriousness--which doesn't happen often for me, you know--I'll take the XO job." He sat back and sighed dramatically. "And I guess you can ask me just a couple of questions, as long as it doesn't take too long. I've got so much to do, with my mid-evening nap and snack coming up soon."

19. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006
    OOC: Yub yub, Lieutenant :p

IC: Tharc and Waiter

"Good evening, gentlebeings. Would anyone care for a drink?

"Yes, I'll have a-" Tharc was interrupted by the waiter.

"It is customary for a lady to go first, not to mention courteous. Ma'am?" the waiter continued smoothly. Tharc cut in before anyone could say anything.

"In Mandalorian society, drinks are offered as a sign of respect. We are nomads; supplies normally are conserved. That said, if you mean to respect a group, refreshments are generally offered to the most experienced, dangerous, renowned, or kitted up. But then, you are not Mandalorian, and by the looks of things, neither is anyone here. Just a heads up, if you ever find yourself in Mandalorian regions." Tharc waved for Ralla to place her order.

TAG: Card group

20. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    IC: Izen Dagar
    Thor?s Office

With out another word he walked into Thor?s office taking a seat opposite of the commanding officer, scanning the look on his commander?s face trying to determine why it was he had been brought to this office.

?What is your definition of well Sir? I am alive, breathing, and uninjured if that is what you are asking Sir. May I inquire as to why I have been called here?? He inquired of his commanding officer, sitting still and rigid in his chair trying to hide his unease at being called into a one on one meeting with his CO.

TAG: Prenn

EDIT:
    OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post this but I have been busy with work

21. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    OOC: wow, things really do move fast. While I was asleep there was a whole page writen.

"Well, as long as I'm with the Rebels I'm going to give up my sticky-fingers. Who knows what will happen after the war. But for now I've been given another chance and I'm going to take it."

Theft was what she lived by and giving it up would be hard. It was almost instinct now. But, being held in a Rebel prison with the Impirials was not on her list of things she wanted to do.

"As for the other question, I am a pilot, first and formost. But I wouldnt turn down a chance to work in Intelligence. As I'm sure you know, most Hapans are good intelligence workers."

She smiled at Thor, her mind wondering if he was interested in her. She saw the way her smiled at her and although it may just be his normal smile she didn't think so. On Hapes they had an expresion, the eyes are the doorway to the soul. She looked straight into his eyes, trying to get an idea of what he was thinking.

22. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    GM approved:

Name: Mrrva Treel
    Species: Cathar(Sylvar's subspecies, not Juhani's)
    Appearance: Tall, light brown fur, yellow eyes, darker brown 'mane', claws, sharp teeth, tail, lean build.
    Personality: Mrrva has a temper, and it shows- like many Cathar, she tends to get rather angry when crossed. She laspses into sarcasm at times, but fights fiercely on behalf of her friends.
    Bad attributes (why they are an ?undesirable?): Anger, and aloofness(she responds to criticism either with ferocity or by withdrawing herself completely).
    Specialty (medic, sniper, slicer): Close-quarters fighting, demolitions.
    History: Mrrva grew up on Cathar, but left to seek out excitement. In furthering this search, she found herself acquiring a remarkable proficiency with 'things that go boom', in addition to advances upon the traditional Cathar focus on combat. She originally tried to join an Imperial squadron, but, owing to being both nonhuman and female, was discouraged. After further travel, her dislike of the Empire sharpened, seeing many beings suffering under its rule. She joined the Rebellion, hoping to put her combative nature to good use.

IC: Mrrva Treel

Mrrva was later than the others. She knew this. But she'd been given an approximation of the original briefing when being sent here. It was the last argument that had done it. Something about displaying a full complement of claws to someone calling her 'stupid cat' must have done it, she reflected.

So it was that the tall Cathar walked briskly to the office of Thor Nietzsche. Her stance would seem slightly odd to some- her balance indicated that she stood upright by choice, but also had the option of moving on all fours. Tail twitching slightly, Mrrva knocked on the door and waited.

23. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004

"Ah, Flight Officer Vena. Please, do come in. Is this meeting a result of the message I sent you, or are you here on your own volition?"

Ar'Jar sat down, and then spoke to his commander. "I got your message." Ar'Jar paused, and took a deep breath. "I presume you wanted to talk?"

24. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Thor Nietzsche
    Office, Home One

Thor nodded as the young man spoke. "I see. Well first of all, what do you plan to do about this theiving history? Are you going to continue parcticing theivery here?" Thor shuffled around some papers on his desk. "And we could always use contacts. I have quite a few contacts like tha tmyself....they have come in handy quite a few times. I will keep that in mind."

TAG: Caesar

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

Thor chuckled. It would be quite fun having this young man on his squad. It would also offer some well-needed laughs. "That's great to know, Wes. I'll keep that in mind. Not set in stone yet, but its a good probability." Thor then looked down at his data pad. "Now, I do have another question. What other specialties do you bring here? Most here were chosen becuase they offer something [i]in addition[/i] to great piloting. Slicing, hand to hand combat, etc...So what extra skills do you bring to the table? What are you most comfortable doing?" Thor smiled knowingly..."Other than stuffing Ewoks in fighters, of course."

[b]TAG: Rogue[/b]

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

Thor contemplated the young alien sitting across from him. He was hard...rigid...and a little cold.
    [i]Interesting...[/i] he thought to himself...

"Izen, you were brought here, as everyone else was. Simply, I need to get a feel for the squadron, and those that make it up. Strenghts, weaknesses, wing pairs, etc. So, I need to ask you a few questions if that's alright with you." He breifely looked down at his datapad, glancing at the young mans file. "So, if you havn't noticed, most people here are here because they have certain...problems with the records. Either they slipped up once or twice, or it's been re-occuring. What is the case with you? Why have you been labled 'the dregs'? Your report mentions minor insubordination. Would you ming explaining this to me? What happened?"

[b]TAG: E_J[/b]

OOC: Don't worry about taking long, Ewok. Everybody is moving at different paces.

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

[i]Hmmm. Is she staring at me?[/i] Thor was used to being the object of may females' eyes, due to his rugged nature, and good looks. Suprisingly, he had yet to find a female companion...and he didn't plan on finding one any time soon. Women were a distraction, and that's the last thing he needed here.

"Well I'm glad to hear that about your habbits. I realize it can be hard to change at the drop of a hat, so, if you ever need to talk about it, my office door is open. As for intelligence, I will keep that in mind. So I do have one more question, if you don't mind. Is there a certain typ of person you do or don't get along with? Is there anybody in the squadron you feel you might clash with, for whatever reason?"

Thor leaned back in his chair, comfortably, trying hard to avoid giving this young lady any impressions of the wrong thing. Many a girl had often thought him to be flirting with her, when really he had just been talking. It was his manor. Be he didn't want that to happen here. Not now...

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

A quiet knock on his outer door signaled Thor to the arrival of one of his squadron members. He lifted up his head from the data pad over which he had been slaving the past 3 hourse, and smiled.

"Ah yes, Mrrva, please come in."

The young man entered the office. A rather small space, it offered all of the things that Thor needed in a office...he had a desk, a couple of chairs, and all of the electronic equipment found in military offices across the galaxy.

"Please, take a seat."

[b]TAG: Rilwen[/b]

[hr]

[i]Office, Home One[/i]

Thor smiled at the man in full armour. "Yes...you presume correctly. So, I do have a few questions for you. First of all, as you may have noticed, many of those choosen to be here ha

25. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004

"Yes...you presume correctly. So, I do have a few questions for you. First of all, as you may have noticed, many of those choosen to be here have had...tumultuous....pasts, and 'black marks' on their record. At a glance of your file, it looks like this is the same for you. So why are you here? You are a good pilot, that much is evident, but what are your 'issues'? And what do you plan to do about them, in leiu of your second, and probably last, chance?"

"My issues, Sir? The doc tells me I am suffering from Survivor's Syndrome, a type post-traumatic stress disorder. He tells me that I am blaming myself for my best friends death. Everytime I close my eyes I see my snowspeeder fall towards the snow on Hoth, or hear Sear's voice. I guess you could say that was my problem. They think I'm suicidal, and are not far wrong. The only thing stopping me is that it is dishonourable. They're probably right. I wish that I had died. At least that way I would not be plagued by dreams of my past. I failed my wing mate. Failed him. There is no way around it, I was too busy insulting Skirata to notice the AT-AT firing at me. I failed Sears. That's my 'black mark'. I'm a wacko. What am I going to do about it? You tell me, Sir."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.