1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive X-Wing: Spearhead

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    IC: Cmdr. Thor Nietzsche
    Office, Home One

Hmmm.

"Well, I suppose that would depend on where you store it. How often will you need to see it? I'm sure there is sufficient room to store most of your possesions here, or wherever we will be stationed."

TAG: E_J

Office, Home One

Thor smiled as the alien smiled at his joke, and went on to answer his questions.

"Okay, well that is good to know. But I can assure you that nobody in this squadron will insult you. I'd like to make you the demoltion expert on the squad...would you be willing to accept that post?"

After he recieved her response, he continued. "Okay...well do you have anything you would like to ask or talk to me about? Really, we've covered all that I hoped to acheive in this meeting."

TAG: Rilwen

Office, Home One

Thor leaned back in thought.

"Well, first, yes we will be flying the X-Wings. But I really don't know how to answer your question. It would probably be best you take it up with our protocol droid, who you will find roaming around somewhere. He can tell you...but I would like to know about all the improvments you plan to make, because I need to know what this squad can and cannot do...sound good? Is there anything else?"

TAG: S_L

The following has been sent to all of the characters data pads.

**Destination: Chimera Squadron
    *RE: Roster

Chimera Squadron:

Chimera 1/Lead - Cmdr. Thor Nietzsche
    Chimera 2 - Lt. Wes Janson (XO)
    Chimera 3 - Flight Officer Tharc Skirata
    Chimera 4 - Flight Officer Ar'Jar Vena
    Chimera 5 - Flight Officer Zerekiah Niklais
    Chimera 6 - Flight Officer Minra Tekla
    Chimera 7 - Flight Officer Kirranna (Kirri) Nos
    Chimera 8 - Flight Officer Ralla Teris
    Chimera 9 - Flight Officer Beyd Darklighter
    Chimera 10 - Flight Officer Kith Xiese
    Chimera 11 - Flight Officer Conner Jonsin (Medic)
    Chimera 12 - Flight Officer Izen Dagar
    Chimera 13 - Flight Officer Josh Falen
    Chimera 14 - RPT-03-H (Tech/Slicing)
    Chimera 15 - Flight Officer Mrrva Treel (Demolitions)

Rooming Assn.
    Room 1:
    Flight Officer Tharc Skirata
    Flight Officer Ar'Jar Vena

Room 2:
    Lt. Wes Janson
    Flight Officer Zerekiah Niklais

Room 3:
    Flight Officer Kirranna (Kirri) Nos
    Flight Officer Ralla Terras

Room 4:
    Flight Officer Beyd Darklighter
    Flight Officer Kith Xiese
    Flight Officer Conner Jonsin

Room 5:
    Flight Officer Izen Dagar
    Flight Officer Josh Falen

Room 6:
    Flight Officer Minra Tekla
    Flgiht Officer Mrrva Treel

GM- Okay, finish up the things that you guys are doing, I'll finish up the meetings in the next couple of GM posts, and then have your characters hit the sack. Remeber, they are meeting at 0530 in the morning ;). I'll send you all PMs when it is time for the meeting. Great job this far guys!/>/>/>/>
  2. RogueAce7 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Wes Janson

Thor's Office

Wes thought for a second. "I've only got a couple of small questions. How are we going to split up the unit? We've got three more pilots than normal squadrons. We could split into three flights of five, or five flights of three. We'd have to have a wing pair or a wing trio, or both in each flight. If you even want to have flights at all. We could just fly around alone. No weapons or anything. It'd be fun, like a game to see who can survive the longest." Wes smiled, thrilled by his new idea. "Also, when are we going to start the simming and training runs? We've got to start training these folks to fight as a unit, and a good one at that, both in the air and on the ground. They've got to be able to survive any situation we give them." He shrugged. "But that's all I've got for right now."

Tag: Thor
  3. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    (ooc: if you're still collecting ballots as to whether or not to get on with the action, my vote is to not get onto the action yet. I'll be out of town until Sunday evening, so the less important stuff I have to miss, the better)

IC: RPT-03-H
    Home One: Thor's Office

"Well, I'm glad to know I'm 'less inferior' in some aspects. But yes, I did want to see you. As a superior intellect, you must see the strategic advantage of a commanding officer knowing all of the compotnents within his unit, their strengths and weaknesses, maxiumum ability, etc. As such, I have arranged a meeting of this nature with all members of the squad. I would like to simply ask you if there is anything I should know about you...so as to acheive maxiumum effiency. What are your strengths?"

"My strengths are all the strengths to be expected from a droid. I am programmed with no emotions to deter my success at a given objective. I am a specialized unit, designed and built with a single purpose in mind. I contain immense memory banks solely dedicated to analyzing starfighter-slash-bomber combat. My library currently includes some of the most improbably victories from the Clone Wars, flights during the battles of Mandalore and Naboo, early Alliance successes against the Empire, and your entire library of sim runs. I am also programmed to easily interface with other machines, a feature originally intended to allow me to pilot non-traditional vehicles, but which allows me to function as a slicer as easily as a droid built for that purpose would.

Do you have any further questions, captain?"

Tag: Prenn
  4. Sith_Lords Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Ar'Jar Vena

"Well, first, yes we will be flying the X-Wings. But I really don't know how to answer your question. It would probably be best you take it up with our protocol droid, who you will find roaming around somewhere. He can tell you...but I would like to know about all the improvments you plan to make, because I need to know what this squad can and cannot do...sound good? Is there anything else?"

"That sounds fine Commander. And I believe that is all." Ar'Jar turned around and saluted. "I'll see you in the morning." Back in his bunk, Ar'Jar decided to try and get some sleep, hoping that it would not be interrupted by his dreams.

TAG: MP I guess.
  5. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    Name: Seth Hasson
    Species: Human (Coruscant)
    Appearance: Having had been trained as a soldier, Seth has plenty of clearly defined muscle on his 6'3" frame that's topped with some short, dark brown hair. Beneath those brown locks of hair, a scar can be seen cutting diagnolly across Seth's forehead with a pair of hazel eyes beneath it, and beneath those eyes was another scar that came across the side of his neck. For clothing, Seth has worn plenty of different attires: pilot jumpsuits for when piloting a shuttle, officer uniforms when not currently piloting, and armor and weaponry for when good old fashion soldiering is needed.
    Personality: Because of past history, Seth has become a good-old fashoined obedient soldier, answering strictly to orders and commands that are passed down to him. However, while his strict obedience has caused him to be a little bit more reserved and less social, there still remains scraps of his old personality, one that allows Seth to make a friend or two and keeping the lives of others as more of a priority over his, allowing him to be a good candidate for pilot retrieval.
    Bad attributes: What led Seth to being undesirable was his previous personality, one that was a bit more friendly then his current one, but one that had caused Seth to - presumably - disobey orders and put events into motion that made him become what he is now.
    Specialty: Soldier, Pilot Retrieval
    History: Having had no thoughts about the Rebel Alliance years ago, Seth had been the simple son of merchants that had chosen to take shop within Coruscant, hoping that the large population of the planet would provide them enough customers to buy their items, whether from medical items to blasters. At first, all seemed to have been going well as - while not having the greatest of business - the merchants have been managing to rack up enough credits that make it so they'll live happy and comfortable lives, with plans being Seth for taking over the business when the time came.

But that was until the Empire. Whether because of competition or misread leads, stormtroopers ended up appearing within the market with beliefs that the merchants had been smuggling weapons to the Rebel Alliance. As these things usually went, the stormtroopers ended up putting their blasters to work, burning down Seth's parents. Seth had managed to survive and, with a slugthrower pistol that had been in the shop, managed to kill the troopers, receiving a bleeding wound along his forehead that would one day become the scar that marks him now.

Taking the slugthrower and every last credit that his family had, Seth managed to get himself offworld from Coruscant and hook up with the Rebel Alliance where he soon became a soldier for the faction that fought on the ground while pilots shot down enemy fighters in the atmopshere and space. For a while he had been pretty successful, becoming promoted to Sergeant and being able to command his own troops. That didn't last forever either.

In one campaign, two soldiers under Seth's command had managed to be captured by the Empire. While orders had been made to bring Seth's troops back to the flagship, Seth either didn't received the orders or disobeyed them as he and others that followed him went marching behind enemy lines to rescue the POWs. It was a disaster with more then half of Seth's squad having been killed and the two captured soldiers having long been dead. Seth himself had another reminder for another tragedy in the form of a scar running across the right side of his neck from a stray bit of hot shrapnel.

Court martial had been placed on Seth for disobeying orders, but not enough evidence had managed to come up to show if Seth had managed to even receive the orders to not wander into enemy territory. Seth managed to escape the fate that would be brought to ones guilty of disobeying orders, but he soon found himself stripped of his rank and no unit willing to take him in.

However, one day he was given the opportun
  6. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Office, Home One

"Well, we now have 16 pilots, but two of them, our newest one and the robot, are going to be working on pickup duty, flying our support shuttle. So that leaves us with 14 pilots in fighters. We will be using wing pairs, of which we will have 7. In addition, we will have 2 flights of 2 pairs (4 pilots), and 1 flight of 3 pairs. To answer your next question, we will be starting our training tomorrow morning, after the squad meeting. And we weren't just formed to be a pilot squadron...rather, a special forces squad...of sorts. Is that all?"

TAG: Rogue

Office, Home One

Thor smiled at the sheer...inhumaness (is that a word?) of this being. He couldn't help but chuckle.

"No, that will do for now." The commander rose from his chair. "Thank you for coming by, and I trust I'll see you soon."

TAG: Sephy

GM- Alright, you guys have 1 more day to finish up your...activities. The breifing will start Sunday night, and you guys will all recieve a PM from our lovely commander then. Great job!/>
  7. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC: Tharc

"Well, I've got to go. Early start tomorrow. I'll catch this next time. Night all," Tharc stood up and carefully put his cards down, and headed for his room, with every intention of getting in a long night's sleep...until his alarm woke him up early.

TAG: None, really.
  8. RogueAce7 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Wes Janson

Commander's Office

Janson nodded. "Okay, I was just wondering. You never know how things are going to work." Wes smiled. "And that's all I've got."

He stood, and gave Thor a casual salute. "See you tomorrow, Boss."

With that, Wes turned and strode out of the office. Yawning, he thought, Time for some shut-eye. I suppose I'll finally get to meet my roomie. Walking into his quarters, he simply climbed into his bunk, and went to sleep.

Tag: Zerekiah, if you like
  9. Nethrin Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Minra

Minra was walking when she heard her datapad beep. She had a new message. She puled it out and scanned the message. She was changing rooms, romming with someone new. She walked to the room her things were in and picked them up. She then walked down the hall to her new room.

I wonder if those two didnt want to room with me and said that to Thor, she thought.

When she entered the room it was empty. Her roomate must not be there yet. She put her stuff away and changed out of her flightsuit and into something more comfortable to sleep in. After useing the refresher she slid under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

TAG:
  10. Jedi_Caesar Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC:Conner it was me practicing in the gym,not Beyd:).But ok.

IC:Kith Xiese

After all those excersises done all over again,Kith felt exhausted.
    "Well,I better get some sleep before the meeting".Kith stashed those wooden swords back at their place and started walking towards his bunk.
    He saw Conner there too.Kith told him
    "I am going to bed,you should do the same,there isn't much time 'till the meeting.Either way I wish you a good night."
    And Kith left the gym.
    After a few minutes, Kith stood in his bunk.He freshened up and changed his clothes into something for sleeping.
    Kith fell asleep.

TAG:
  11. Rilwen_Shadowflame Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Mrrva Treel

"Okay, well that is good to know. But I can assure you that nobody in this squadron will insult you. I'd like to make you the demoltion expert on the squad...would you be willing to accept that post?"

"Glad to, sirrr." Mrrva nodded, looking calm. This was a post she felt she could handle quite competently.

"Okay...well do you have anything you would like to ask or talk to me about? Really, we've covered all that I hoped to acheive in this meeting."

"Nothing to ask, sirrr." Mrrva stood gracefully and saluted. "I shall go rresst."

She walked out, heading for where her belongings had been left. On her datapad, she saw the room she had been assigned, and headed there briskly, carrying her things. The other occupant, a human woman who the datapad's information had referenced as Minra Tekla, was already asleep.

Mrrva changed, and slipped into her bed, slipping gradually into sleep. Finally, her breathing settled into a slow, even rhythm as sleep entirely overtook her.

Tag: Thor Nietzche, Minra Tekla, whoever
  12. Jedi_Caesar Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I could certainly man the Sniper post when we are on planetside missions.
    If nobody oposses to this.
  13. DancesWithBlasters Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Conner

A few minutes after Kith left, Conner walked out of the gym as well. He took a quick sonic shower, and slid into bed. All of the new people faded from his mind, and the prospect of training with strangers suddenly didn't so daunting as he fell into pleasant dreams of snowy mountain tops, forest valleys, and her dark hair, her slightly lop-sided smile.

A new sun rises tomorrow. The old proverb echoed in Conner's head reassuringly. It would all be fine. Everything was going to be fine.

So it was, if anyone had cared to look, Conner Jonsin lay sleeping with a tiny smile adorning his face.

TAG: No one

OOC: Sorry, Jedi_Caesar! Silly me!

14. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Seth Hasson
    Space, Outside Home One

The Lambda-class shuttle that Seth now piloted towards the one ship named Home One had once belonged to Imperial hands. But of course, like how the Rebel Alliance managed to get all their ships and such, a bit of stealing was involved and the shuttle - renamed Tiberium - now belonged to the Rebllion, with Seth being the pilot of the shuttle for his newfound job.

More like lifesaver, Seth thought to himself, but decided not to dwell on what lay ahead on those thoughts. Right now, he was tired. He had to wait for the final modification - the tractor beam that'll be used to bring in drifting pilots - that had fallen behind schedule before he was able to take the shuttle out, and now he was tired.

Usually a shuttle such as the one Seth piloted had a crew of six in total: a pilot, co-pilot, navigator, communications officer, gunner, and engineer. But at times like this, the shuttle can be piloted by just one person. So, with no communcations officer, Seth saw it fit to establish communications with Home One to gain clearance before he landed the shuttle into one of the ship's hangars, the shuttle's wings folding upwards before it landed.

"Done with that," Seth said to himself before shutting off the shuttle. Unbuckling himself from the pilot's chair, Seth got up to his feet and - making sure the Intimidator pistol, a slugthrower, was still safely tucked away in the holster attached to his belt - before exiting the cockpit and walking down the lowered ramp of the shuttle so that his feet soon found the floor of the hangar where he looked around, expecting someone to meet him and show him where he should go.

Tag: Masterprenn
  15. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Damn I am unable to respond yesterday and now my character interaction time is gone, oh well always later I guess.

IC: Izen Dagar
    Home One

?You are correct I can carry most of my possesions with me sir, which is good but I still need to check up on [/i]The Wanderer[/i] every say 3 weeks or so to make sure she keeps running? He said laughing to himself inwardly thinking Yeah running thats what I have to do ever 3 weeks, more like using the specialty comm system to contact my superiors. ?So lets say once a month or so is how much access I need to it as a minimum, oh and no one does maintenance on that ship but me. I am over protective of the wanderer, I am sure you can understand why sir. I do have one further question sir, what about astro droids? Do we each get assigned one or what sir?? He said to finish his thoughts and waiting for Thor's response.

TAG: Prenn
  16. Jedi_Caesar Force Ghost

star 4

The beeping on his datapad woke him up.It was Cmndr.Nietschze saying it's 5:30 and the brief ia about to start.
    Kith got out of bed,changed his sleeping clothes into something he found in his luggage.
    He freshened up.
    Then he walked over to Beyd's bunk and C-Man's bunk a shook them to wake em up.

"Come on,guys it's 5:30.The briefing is about to start."
    "I'll head there now,you hurry up."
    Kith walked out and headed for the brief room.
    As he was entering he saw there wasn't anyone there.So, he took a seat and started waiting.

TAG:all
  17. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC: Tharc
    0500 hours

Tharc reached out and slapped down on the stop button on his alarm. He swung his legs off his bunk, and stumbled into the refresher.

After a quick shower, Tharc pulled on a more compact version of his armor, which was usually his pilot suit. He grabbed his helmet and a breakfast bar, and walked down to the briefing room. He gulped down the rest of the bar, and opened the door.

Tharc straightened. "Flight Officer Skirata reporting as ordered, sir!" He looked around, and saw only one of the other pilots. He slumped down, feeling like a di'kut*. He looked over at the other pilot.

"Let's hope we aren't here waiting for a few hours as a test. If we're here for more than thirty minutes, I'm heading for the mess. You want anything if I go?" Tharc flopped down in a chair...he had really hoped he would for once get a chance to sleep in.

TAG: Thor, all

EDIT: Didn't see Caesar's post

*di'kut: moron
  18. Jedi_Caesar Force Ghost

star 4

"Well,I don't think he would put us to a test like that.It's not like we are to be tested on a first briefing.Or maybe he would,who would've know."
    "If you are to leave for the mess hall,bring me a drink of your choice."

Tag:Tharc
  19. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Office, Home One

Thor breifly wondered what was so important about this ship that this man needed to see it every month. He filed the oddity away in his brain for later contemplation.

"Yes, that should be easily arrangable. Now, if you'll excuse me, I do have some rather pressing business. Thank you very much for taking the time to see me." Thor rose out of his chair, along with the Kel Dor.

TAG: Ewok

Hangar, Home One

?Sithspit! That name was a joke. The commander was momentarily frustrated, but then remembered that droids seemed to be incapable of humor, especially this one. He stared lasers at the cursed protocol droid that he didn?t even want, and allowed himself to fancy the idea that assigning the droid to this squadron was Salm?s way of getting his cheap little punches in. Oh, I?ll get you back, Salm.

The droid was struggling with a brown flexiboard, filled with flight uniforms and patches. Thor would have normally been more than happy to have these team building items this early under any other circumstance?except this time, there was a bit of a misprint on the patches. Where the name Chimera should have been, in dark military grey letters, the name blade weilding, red and tainted, rough riding, tail kicking Rancor was printed ominously in it?s stead.

As he was getting ready to make a rather snappy come back to the cursed droids assertion that the matter was ?his fault, for failing to specify squadron nomenclature?, Thor?s comm. beeped and he received news that their newest addition had arrived. ?Whatever,? he said to the droid. ?Just take them to the briefing room. We need them for today. It can get fixed after that.? Thor then ran down to the hanger in time to watch the young man get off the shuttle. He held out his hand, and with a smile, addressed the warrior. ?Hi, I?m Commander Nietzsche. I?ll be your commanding officer. I?m afraid I didn?t catch your name on the data pad while I was running over here??

TAG: Sarge

OOC: Meerkat, I'll answer you tag as soon as I can. For now, just assume Thor isn't there yet./>
  20. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Seth Hasson
    Hangar, Home One

?Hi, I?m Commander Nietzsche. I?ll be your commanding officer. I?m afraid I didn?t catch your name on the data pad while I was running over here??

When Seth has seen the Commander come forward, he allowed himself to salute Thor, knowing that, just because he was in piloting now, it didn't mean that certain rules didn't apply. However, when Thor extended his hand towards him, Seth allowed his head to tilt a centimeter to the right as he simply stared at it for a moment.

Fortunately, the fact that he had to return the handshake finally crossed his mind a moment later and Seth dropped the hand that he had been using to salute and used it to shake Thor's hand.

"The name's Seth, sir," the shuttle pilot introduced. "Seth Hasson."
  21. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Izen Dagar
    Home One

?I understand sir and thank you for taking time to see me.? He said flatly as he got up from the chair he was sitting in since the meeting was now obviously over, it was just as well he didn't care for the one on one thing so much seeing as he was pretty much required to say something and interact. Silently he walked out of the office making his way back towards the hangar bay to retrieve one final bag from his ship.

It was a good thing every one else was busy and away from the docking, not only did he have no issues getting to his but that he would not be interrupted either. That meant he could send a message with out being seen, which was need of him to do and his ship was the perfect way to do it discreetly, Hoping into the back seat of his ship he pulled out his datapad typing a quick message to his superiors It is hard to tell much of anything yet other than it seems the rebellion is desperate for pilots since it is trying to form a squadron of dreg's. Only thing to report so far is the squadron's name is Chimera, seemingly the name is meant spoof the Imperial Star Destroyer Chimera to bad for them to compare themselves to such a ship. Will report more when time is permitted and there is more to report.. Once finished he turned on the ships concealed holonet system and filled his report with out ever having to access the cruiser's holonet systems or allowing the rebellion to trace his report..

With the brief report filled to his superiors he had a briefing to get ready for, it was an early morning briefing but at least the training would start then. He did not have to deal with getting to ?know? the other pilots in a personal matter, such was pointless when it wouldn't be worth his time seeing as he wouldn't be around much. Then again it might make it all the more painful for them when the truth about him came out, it seemed he had a lot to think about over the next short while, he continued to contemplate what exactly he would do as he made his way back to his shared quarters to hit the sack before the morning's briefing.

His eyes flashed open as his internal clock reached 0500 hours, he need to be heading to a briefing and the beginning of sim runs or assorted other training parameters. Quickly and as quietly as possible he got himself out of his bunk and to the fresher making sure to put on a clean and fresh flightsuit for the day ahead before heading off to the briefing.

As he walked into the briefing room he was glad to notice he was one of the first people to arrive for the meeting, with out a word he moved to the back row of seats making sure to pick the one farthest from the rooms entrance. Taking a seat he looking around the room in front of him as he waited for the rest of the squadron to show up and the briefing to begin, with luck he would make it through the day and not have to make idle conversation with other squadron members/

TAG: All!/>
  22. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Zerekiah

Zerekiah strode into his room, and noticed Janson already sound asleep. Taking a cue from him, the bespectacled man climbed into the other bunk, and dozed off.

0500 - wake up call.

Zerekiah had been up for at least a half hour beforehand - he'd been having difficulty sleeping, lately. When 0500 hit, he was semi-prepared, though very tired.

He hurried off to the briefing.

Tag: Any
  23. Nethrin Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Minra Tekla

Minra rolled out of bed as her alarm went off. She felt around until she felt the off button and pressed it. No reason to wake her roommate. She changed into a loose fitting pair of pants and a shirt and headed to the gym. As she left the room she noticed for the first time that her roommate was a Cathar.

When she arrived to the gym she found a treadmill and ran for several kilometers. After that she did some light weightlifting. Her wrist-chrono beeped at 0440, time for her to get a shower and change clothes. She ran back to her room and rushed into the refresher.

After a quick shower and changing into another black jumpsuit, she made her way to the briefing room. Some of the others were already there. She smiled at them as she entered and sat down in a seat toward the back of the room.

TAG: Anyone
  24. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Ralla Teris

Ralla woke up two hours before hand. Everytime she'd try to set her alarm and stay asleep until then, but this was ritual to wake up very early. Taking in a sigh once she saw the time, she got up and made her bed. She looked over and noticed that her roomate was still asleep, so she quietly grabbed her clothes for the new day and took a shower.

About fifteen minutes later, she was out and clothed. Ralla opened up her red bag and set her nightclothes in there, on top of the other clothes she had, closed it and then silently left, making sure not to wake up her roomate.

Exiting out of the room and headed to the gym. She jogged, as to not get a sweat, for about fourty-five minutes and then decided it was time to leave. After all, she did need time to cool down. Taking in a deep breath, she slowly wandered about the large ship, quietly thinking to herself and taking in everything.

Finally, the corno watch about her wrist went off. She checked the time and headed straight to the briefing room.

Tag: Anyone
  25. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Kirri Nos
    Quarters

Kirri stirred from her sleep as she heard the door to her and Rallas quarters close. She checked the chrono. She didn't have long before the briefing. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she sat up and got out of bed. Grabbing a slate blue flight jacket, black shirt and pants, she quickly entered the fresher and changed and cleaned up. Pulling on her boots, She stood and left the room. Taking in the quiet halls, she passed a transparisteel window and stopped, looking and the stars. She stayed there for a few minutes, enjoying the silence and the view. She sighed

"Such a beautiful galaxy, Yes so much hideousness within it"

She said to herself. She looked at her chrono and noticed it was almost time for the briefing. She entered the room and nodded a greeting to the pilots already assembled

TAG: Anyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.