main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY X2 Friday Night

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ObiWill, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Will, by the time I'm finished with my test it'll be 4:30ish to 5ish. Si I won't be getting into the city until 7ish.

2. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I can still meet you at 4pm, Will, if you want.

3. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    Since Mark's had Outback and never tried Cajun, there's a change of plans for dinner -- we're going to eat at Odd Fellow's in Hoboken, right around the corner from the train station.

Anyone who wants to join us, we'll be there at 5. Then it's on to Edgewater for a 7:30 or 8:00 showing of X2. :D

4. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    It seems weird to me that its being held in New Jersey. Only three people (not counting Mark) can attend, while 5 or more (not counting Mark) are able to attend if its held in NYC. It seems even odder that it seems that Mark wants it to be in NYC, yet its still being held in Jersey.

Also, since it seems like so few people are attending (probably due to it being held in the middle of the week while most people are just getting out of work and having to wake up early the next morning) maybe it can be postponed to Friday night, when we were all supposed to hang out with Mark originally. That way it can run late and no one has to worry about getting up early for work the next day. It seems like a lot of stuff to pack into one night and have it still end at a semi-decent time.

5. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    We can hang out with Mark again Friday night too, I'm sure he won't mind being dragged out of his hotel room again :)

6. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Lets not fight over our guest, we'll all get a chance to hang out with him :)

7. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    We have all been to Archetypus..Mark has not. Its a really cool place to go and eaiser to be seated at and linger at on a weeknight.

Let's not over complicate this people.
    Some of us want to take Mark to see Archetypus, since we all talk about it in front of him in the chat and he has seen the pics. If he wants to go, then let's remember he is the tourist here, so we should be going out of our way to make sure he sees and does as many different things as possble.

And like Will said.... :D so everyone relax! :D

Mark ...don't you feel popular now..peoples is fighting over you!

8. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Besides...some of us already met Mark and are utterly sick of the sight of him. ;)

Just teasing dude. I'll see ya when I see ya.

Mike

9. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Y'all are going tonight to Oddfellows?

10. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Ladies, ladies, ladies...Please, no fighting! There is more than enough of me to go around! ;)

"Besides...some of us already met Mark and are utterly sick of the sight of him."

People have died at my hands for less than that, Mike! :p

I can't see any reason why we can't get together on Friday night as well. I'm not going to complain; I'm meeting up with John during the day for a wicked tour of CBS, anyway! Some people have all the luck, don't they! :)

Let's have some fun!

And I'll see some of you in a few hours! :)

11. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    What are you guys up to tonight?

12. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I believe the plan is to have dinner at Outback around 5:00, then go see X-Men 2 at around 7:30 - 8:00 and then go to Archetypus afterwards for dessert. You want to come along?

13. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I would have LOVED to come along. You guys were at Outback early! I got out of work at 6, and was at Outback around 7:30. Dangit. Meri, we need to switch numbers.

14. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Actually, we didn't go to Outback after all. We went to a nice little cajun resturaunt called Oddfellows (with some hot looking waitresses!) :)

Then we went down to see X2 at (some place I can't remember the name of), and then we met up with Christina at Archytupus (sp?)

It was a fun night out! :)

EDIT: I was working on a dodgy keyboard with a spacebar that didn't work...Grrrr...

15. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Mark it was great to finally meet you! See you Saturday!

16. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Wow. Sounds like you all had a great time. Hope you took pictures...especially of the waitresses. ;)

Mike C. ;)

17. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Hey there, yeah it was fun, I wasn't my normal shutterbug self tuesday, we were having so much fun I forgot to take a lot of pics, but I did manage to get a few in. http://imageevent.com/benaequee/newyorkwithmark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.