main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA X2 In Ontario - Possible Spoilers!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    So I have space in the Falcon to go see the midnight showing of X-men 2 who needs a ride? I will be geting off work at 5:30pm so if anyone wants to car pool, let me know and you can meet me at work.

Edit: Added warning for possible spoilers

2. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    I hate you dude....you said you would wait for me to see that movie, and then you decide to plan some big trip that you KNOW I can't go to. Some friend you are.

3. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Whatever dude, I promised to make sure I saw Matrix Reloaded with you not X2. Get your movies stight. :p

4. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    straight, its straight dude, use the spell checker in Word.

5. TDMRHDSpeeder

TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2003
    I would like a ride. Unless there's someone who needs it more than me. Also is this happening today or thursday?

6. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    umm i am not sure what my ride plans are i need to talk to the one who has my ticket... so umm yea..

7. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    I need a ride! suprise suprise!
    (and Storm and her almost hubby may be coming ;) yay!)

8. TDMRHDSpeeder

Apr 10, 2003
    Are we pre-ordering our tickets?

9. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Sorry Chris, alot of us got them a week ago and its for the 12am showing.

10. TDMRHDSpeeder

Apr 10, 2003
    are there still tickets? cause if so where can i go to get them.

11. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    i think im busy that day ...bummer

12. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    [face_shocked] Are there still tickets available? I am there reguardless if i can walk or not at that time. :D

Edit: from what i can tell there still are. wooohooooo!

13. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    I hope you guys had a blast last night!!! I am sorry I missed it, I got sick!! :( :( :( :_| :_| :_|

14. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    X-Men 2... :eek: ......last night... :eek: ....was...was.... :eek: I can't talk I am STILL to ?um, just... unbelievably amazing?I,?so?.O MY GOD?..IT WAS SO! INCREDABUL! And if you are a real true X-man fan (via comics) the movie is 100 times better!!! I just?,I cant talk right now I?m sorry :eek: ....have to go, seeing it again today FOR SURE!!!!!!

15. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    LOL, I'm going to see it today at 6pm

16. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    [face_shocked]

I pretty much ****** myself while watching.

:D
    That was on my face the entire time.

I will never be the same again.

17. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    LOL niiiiiice Rachel, I really seriously think I did too,expicoly at the part were well? can we just say PHONIX!!! your a Xfan too right? Just curies, is that why you have the Rogue ICON? I know its not Rough but it sure looks like her?Yeah do you or anyone know who that is anyway because I have been wondering ever sesens you started posting Rachel, who that charecter is on your ICON? ?[face_plain]

18. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    it's "Iceheart" -- aka Isard, the de facto leader of the Empire from after Endor until the liberation of Coruscant.

She was head of Imperial Intelligence (after framing her father, the then-head of Intelligence), and used her position to control the Empire and harass the Rebellion.

She was the main villain in the X-wing books, and she also appears in the Mara Jade comics. She knew the true identity of Mara Jade as an Emperor's Hand.

Coldhearted, she had dark hair with a white streak, and one eye blue, one eye red.

19. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    Yeah what he said. :) (thanks jawajames)

But its not just that it's "Iceheart" as much as I think she rules(so evil hehehehe), but it looks like a character I draw all the time and 'sides I'd have my hair like that if I could. I think I will now though 8-} .

Been an X fan for a long time. I used to watch the catoon and then demand to go to the arcade to play the game. My first comic was an Excalibur with Jean on the cover. (extra kudos if you know what/who else was on the cover) *getting reminiscent*

To be honest I was ******* myself from the previews to the end of the movie. Nonstop joy wooohooooooo!!!! I'm seeing that again.

20. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    those asterisks could mean a lot of different things, and not all of them are joyful (or at least joyful to the person sitting behind you in the theater) ;)

21. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    Just playing it safe. I don' want to be corrupting all the young fragile minds here. 8-} (think of the children!!!!!!!!)

I'm just leaving it up to the imagination. It's only as bad/dirty/good as you want it to be.
    I could have put the first letter in there and then it would have been to easy to guess.
    (coughjgcough) ;)

And I don't know about the people behind me I probably annoyed them with my jerky, erradic spazzing out and endless giggles every time something happened. (needs a stronger sedative and supervision)

You know what?
    I pretty much **** myself every time I think of the movie. 8-}

22. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    yeah I pretty much like that that movie better than Lord of the Rings, and in fact.....it rivals my love for Star WArs. I know its sacrilege to say so....but still....my mom called me pissed as hell that Jean died....I had to tell her about Phoenix. Lord god...I wet myself watching that movie.

23. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    my mom called me pissed as hell that Jean died

Dude, I hope that's a joke or something. :) Because if it's not, it's a spoiler...a major one...and you just ruined the entire movie for me. [face_plain]

24. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    LOL....yeah dude, I'm messing around, Jean doesn't die. Seriously no joke, she doesn't

25. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    [face_laugh]

:D hehe seeing it again hehehe.

as it appears to be what everyone else is doing at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.