Macon, GA X2 - May 2

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Allie Fox, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Alright folks! This May is going to be a big month for movies with X-Men 2 and Matrix: Reloaded coming out.

Is there any interest in getting together the night before our Lazer Tag Meet to see X2? I should be in Macon all day(and night) so any time would be good for me. Perhaps dinner and a movie? Mind you, not the "Dante Hicks dinner and a movie date," but still fun.

As usual, I'll be seeing it at the Amstar on Zebulon. Let me know.
  2. Smiling-Otter Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tom is available for that. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to miss out on the Laser Tag... duty unfortunately calls.
  3. sabrann Jedi Knight

star 1
    Me and Jamie BOTH will be there unless something comes up. He works right there at the Amstar and I got that afternoon off so, should not be that big of a deal :)

Glad for the suggestion and glad to be going with go company to see it.

Sabrann
  4. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Great! The more the merrier. I'm going to call some other folks tonight and see if we can make an outing of it.
  5. sabrann Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good, what we need to know now is where and when we are going to meet before the show ?
  6. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I justed looked at the show times and I think 5:30 would best. Perhaps we should meet somewhere in Macon between 4:00 and 4:30 to give us time to get ourselves together. That will give us plenty of time to get there, meet and get in. We'll be able to get tickets a little earlier (and cheaper).

7. Smiling-Otter Jedi Knight

star 3
    I get off work at 5, so I'll just head straight over to Amstar.
  8. sabrann Jedi Knight

star 1
    5:30....sounds good. Are we going to do the whole eat dinner and discuss deal afterwards or is a to each his own type thing ?

Thought I would ask.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.