main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Macon, GA X2 - May 2

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Allie Fox, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Alright folks! This May is going to be a big month for movies with X-Men 2 and Matrix: Reloaded coming out.

Is there any interest in getting together the night before our Lazer Tag Meet to see X2? I should be in Macon all day(and night) so any time would be good for me. Perhaps dinner and a movie? Mind you, not the "Dante Hicks dinner and a movie date," but still fun.

As usual, I'll be seeing it at the Amstar on Zebulon. Let me know.

2. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Tom is available for that. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to miss out on the Laser Tag... duty unfortunately calls.

3. sabrann

sabrann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Me and Jamie BOTH will be there unless something comes up. He works right there at the Amstar and I got that afternoon off so, should not be that big of a deal :)

Glad for the suggestion and glad to be going with go company to see it.

Sabrann

4. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Great! The more the merrier. I'm going to call some other folks tonight and see if we can make an outing of it.

5. sabrann

Oct 23, 2002
    Good, what we need to know now is where and when we are going to meet before the show ?

6. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    I justed looked at the show times and I think 5:30 would best. Perhaps we should meet somewhere in Macon between 4:00 and 4:30 to give us time to get ourselves together. That will give us plenty of time to get there, meet and get in. We'll be able to get tickets a little earlier (and cheaper).

7. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    I get off work at 5, so I'll just head straight over to Amstar.

8. sabrann

Oct 23, 2002
    5:30....sounds good. Are we going to do the whole eat dinner and discuss deal afterwards or is a to each his own type thing ?

Thought I would ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.