X2 pics online

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Oct 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Entertainment Weekly has posted 15 pics from X2, or X-Men 2 for those that don't know the actual title. A direct link apparently isn't doable with their website so click here to go their home page and scroll down a little to the X2 feature. There is some spoiler information in the feature as well.

These are some cool pics, by the way. Anna Paquin looks great as Rogue, and Hugh Jackman looks like he's going to be kicking some serious (family board). I can't wait to see him and Kelly Hu mix it up.
  2. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    check your link don...

but, yeah, that's pretty *(family board)* tight...

-b-
  3. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Very nice! Thanks Don!
  4. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    I already edited it once, like I said, linking to ew.com is a pain. Anyway, if the link doesn't work, it's www.ew.com just type it out, it's not that long.
  5. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    saw it last night, good to know there are other fans waiting for this one.
  6. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    All I have to say is... WOW ANNA PAQUIN... If you think I was happy seeing them fourteen year olds in short shorts (you'd be right, but) that was NOTHING compared to Rogue!!! Wow, I think I just *(family board)* myself!!!
  7. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Some are also in the EW magazine, I saw some there on Friday.

This is going to be sweet.
  8. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
    people these days-donc- are just too lazy to type it out
  9. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Since we are talking about pictures has anyone seen this one

[image=C:/Emily/aotc_dvd_bts_padme.jpg]
  10. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to guess she means this

Nightcrawler

picture. By the way, don't click there if you don't want to see what Alan Cummings allegedly looks like as Nightcrawler. BAMF!
  11. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    yes, that is what he looks like.
  12. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Wow, they are going all-out on new characters with this one:

Nightcrawler
    LadyDeathStrike (although they're not calling her that name)
    Iceman
    Pyro
    Colossus (I hope they show his armor)
  13. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Iceman was in the first movie, just not as a full-fledged X-man. He was the kid who made the "ice rose" for Rogue. They got the same actor back to play the part.
  14. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Pyro was also in the original, although I think they have changed actors. I read a full list of X-characters that appeared in the school but I have no idea where. The only others I can recall are the obvious ones, Kitty Pryde and Jubilee.
  15. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Colossus and Quicksilver were in the first. Colossus was painting outside the X-Mansion(have to be quick to catch him), and I'm thinking the kid playing basketball was Quicksilver. Warpath and Thunderbird were also there, not in costume, but I think they showed up to Logan's room after Rogue screamed. They might have also been in the shot of the kids watching the Blackbird take off.
  16. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Cool, it seems like X2 is falling for the same trap Mortal Kombat II did...too many well-known characters making cameo appearences. Unless, this one will be loaded with X-Men favorites involved throughout the story.

EDIT: According to the EW artical (if you can call what they write journalism) John "Pyro" Allerdyce "he can't make fire," says Singer. "He can just manipulate it." Does that mean he's not the same guy we saw in X-Men?
  17. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    pyro can make fire, and minipulate it, that kid on the basketball cord was NOT quicksilver. In X2 also expect to see Gambit, Beast. Archangel's cameo was cut from the movie.
  18. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Pyro CANNOT make fire. He can only manipulate it. Why do you think the comic book version carried a flamethrower like tank on his back?

[image=http://www.mycomicshop.com/webpics/ACSL.jpg]
  19. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Comic geek... you have WAY too much free time on your hands... ;) j/k.
  20. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I admit, I'm not an expert on X-Men. Just curious how/if they were going to connect the guy from the classroom scene with "Pyro"
  21. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    i always thought that the kid in the classroom was the human torch and the timeline was just really screwy...

-b-
  22. GrnJalera Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nope. The kid in the classroom was Pyro. He even used a lighter to get the flame.

And yes, I am Das Uber Comic Geek. :D As for free time... I used to know what that was.
  23. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    aw, that's right! i forgot about the lighter!

-b-
  24. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    sigh, if you were a comic fanatic like I am, which is past the point of geekdom, you would know that tv shows/cartoon shows are sometimes not true to the comic book/are not cannon.

I should correct my self by saying that he can't truely create fire, but needs to have a heat sorce to ignigt the fuel he produces.
  25. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Gee, that's funny... I produce fuel, I just need a heat source. So, if I could manipulate it, would that make me a mutant? And my dad produces more fuel than I do!!! Definitely a mutant...

-b-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.