main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH X2: X-Men United

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthSkywalker360, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I saw X2 and that was one very sweet movie. If you go out and see it you will not be disapointed. My favorite scenes are the opening with Nightcrawler's attack on the White House and Magneto's escape.

Also if you are a big X-Men comic fan, look for Gambit's real name on Stryker's computer and Hank McCoy is on a TV program in a scene.

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    The 4 of us really enjoyed it too, and even if I really don't care much for Super Heroes, it was a pretty entertaining movie, definitely better than the 1st!! Gotta love Nightcrawler, gotta hate the evolution speeches!! ;)

3. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I also have to say that I really enjoyed x-men 2. It was pretty cool!

4. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    They did an incredible job with Nightcrawler, his personality was dead-on, not to mention how great the FX were!

Collosous (sp?) was awesome in the few seconds he was in it.

They set it up for another movie, which is good.

I can't believe how many story lines from who knows how many years of comics they have managed to squeeze into 2 films!

5. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    A buddy of mine had a free ticket to it last night and invited me. I thought it was pretty sweeet. I thought the Whitehouse scenes with NightCrawler were awesome too. I also loved the fighting Wolverine engaged in with Lady Deathstrike.

6. Robert-A-Fett

Robert-A-Fett Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    Yeah, Nightcrawler was dead on. I was worried they would ruin him. Was cool to see alot of cameos from folks like colossus, pyro, and in the last scene there was someone who looked like jubilee. All I can say is that Gambit had better be in the next one. I thought I'd heard after the first one came out that they had all signed for another two so hopefully they're already involved in preproduction.

7. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Yes, Jubilee was in it. She was in the first one as well, Storm actually called her that, same actress I'm pretty sure.

8. drk-lady-of-the-sith

drk-lady-of-the-sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    Was Stan Lee in the original, or X2? I don't recall seeing him in either.

9. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    He's not in the first one, and i didn't see him in the second one.

10. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    Actually, Stan is in the first one, but I didnt see him in the second.

It was incredibly awesome movie, definately one of the best. the portrayals were excellent, this coming from big x-men geek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.