main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary X2

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by mon-mothma, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    I now want Beast to appear...reading some of the sites out there....Angel and Beast are 2 of the originals...

Where are they?

It is bad enough some of the Movie stories are skewed from the Marvel stories as it is...

2. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    while I think more cameos would be cool for the next movie, I think that they should expand on the characteres they already have. adding Colosuas, Iceman, Rogue and Nightcrawler as offical members of the team.

3. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I think there's a good chance we'll see Beast and/or Gambit in the next movie.

4. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I wonder if X-Men will become a James Bond-esque institution? Meaning, I wonder if X-Men could go on for 10, 12, or 20 movies? They certainly have enough material to work with. Plus they could incorporate X-Men with other super squads, like the Avengers, Fantastic Four, etc and have even more movies. Or, they could have "X-Men Vs. ___" similar to the recent trend of "___Versus___" (i.e. "Predator Vs. Aliens", "Freddy Vs. Jason").

5. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    The stuff about Juggernaut is merely about Marvel Comics itself and probably doesn't have to be blocked out. After all, we were only highlighting information relating to this film for those who didn't see it, not anything to do with the comic itself.

6. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hehe, I know DS. I just wanted to fit in with the spoiler crowd. ;)

7. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    We don't want to ruin any possiblities for teh next movie for peopole that don't know back stories. I ruined a surprise from the movie for the person I was with, so I'm extra careful now. for those who care what it was = Pyro joining Magneto

8. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Well, that highlighted piece is a backstory but given it occurred in the film it should be blackened out. But since you don't know anything about X-3, no need to block anything other than film specifics for X2.

9. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I have heard that a Fantastic Four movie is already in the works...possibly as far as production stage.

Lots of superhero movies are already in the works...all because of the success of X-Men & Spiderman...

10. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Yeah, I keep up-to-date on all the superhero movies. I'm a big comic book fan.

11. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
  12. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    thank you Sapes.

I am glad to know that I was not imagining what I had heard. :p

13. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Mogook, do you know of any websites specifically to X-Men that are simply fantastic? I have the basics of the X-Men but I'm really wanting to get into it. Marvel.com doesn't give me what I want.

And are there such things as scanned-in comic books on the Internet? For instance, is a complete version of issue 1, 2, 3, etc... through today available online or is that a copyright problem?

14. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    DS, here is a link to Xmen bios, there is alot of info on alot of Xmen here. I spent 4 hours there yesterday and didn't even get half way thru it

X-Men Bios

15. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I appreciate it, but the link doesn't work. Is the URL correct?

16. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    the link worked for me, but here it is normal

http://24.191.192.76:8000/nightcrawler.html

17. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I trust it works for you. Even that way I still can't get it to work.

18. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Not to worry DarthSapient, I cannot open the link either.

The root website doesn't even work. Is there a www.(something).com address that we could use, bettter than an IP address?

19. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Darth Sapient:

In response to your questions:

Is there such thing as a scanned run of comics on the web? YES.

Is it a copyright problem? YES.

Do I have tons? YES.

How many? Approximately 93 gigabytes of comics, ranging from DC to Marvel to Indie publishers.

Will I send them to you? Heh. How?? ;P

Will I offer an FTP site where maybe you MIGHT find 'em? Sure. Get in touch with me via PM and we'll hook up. I have full runs of X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, X-Factor, X-Force, hell, I have most /every/ X-book ever made up until this past month.

Chris

20. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    :eek:

That is outstanding ghOst...

I might be interested in that too...

I never read any of the comics...I had 2 Wolverine Graphic Comics....and they got wiped out in my Xmas flood. :_|

21. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Heh.

I got your requests. I'll PM you an address and login/password tomorrow evening, after the Matrix viewing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not give it out, it's my private FTP and I don't let just anyone have accounts. ;) If there is anything missing on the FTP, it just means I haven't gotten it yet. I have my own source for this stuff, and download gigabytes daily, so be patient. =)

Chris

22. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    You have my word on that. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.