San Fran, CA X3: The Last Stand - 5/26/06

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    From today's Examiner:

"[Fans] will be devastated, I will imagine. It might be shocking for them. I myself was quite disturbed the first time I saw the film."

-Patrick Stewart claims "X-Men" fans are in for a surprise with "X-Men: The Last Stand."

Ooooooooooh! :-B

BTW, How are people's costumes coming along?
  2. jedizoe Jedi Master

star 1
    my costume is Done! YES!!!! can't wait to see everyone in there costume! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I cant wait!!
    [face_dancing] =D= [face_dancing]
  3. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Dog tags and a cigar... and that healing x-factor and adamantium claws... three linked knives will have to do I guess. At least they can retract!
  4. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Just a reminder that tomorrow night, FOX will broadcast "X2: X-Men United" at 8 pm, hosted by the cast, with another sneak peek at "X3: The Last Stand". They didn't say if the sneak peek was at the beginning, at the end, or somewhere in between, though. :(
  5. jedizoe Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey Ming! you might have a twin. Josh might also be Wolfverine...maybe... were going to see what we can do but if not..
    does anyone have an idea what Josh can be? I cant really think of anyone that he can pull off. yeah if anyone has an idea PLEASE let me know! Thanks
    [face_dancing] :D [face_batting]
  6. ARASHI Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just got my white wig 2day. I looks pretty close at the one
    Hally Berry use in X-men I. I just need to get the leather pants
    and I'm all set. I might get them on saturday. Chris is almost done
    with his outfit. Hey ming! don't forget the stick. If you want
    I can meet you before to get it? Dale tell me when we can drop
    the wings?
  7. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Mirtha, if the brown leather trench coat Robert has doesn't fit Chris, I may have one too.
  8. ARASHI Jedi Knight

star 2
    Really can we borrow it? That will be so nice. Let me know
    when can we meet? U know, wearing a wig it's not easy..
  9. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Just saw a posting for an 8:30 pm show. Sound good for everyone? If so, I'll pick up tix for those who gave me $$$ at the last meeting.
  10. Callisto_DAerisian Force Ghost

star 2
    so sorry i just now saw your post, cathy. please go ahead and do rogue, i wouldn't do her any justice, please feel free!
  11. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah, well I suspect it might be getting too late to find stuff. But perhaps I can throw a quickie version of this together:

[image=http://djuna.nkino.com/anna/x-men/rogue_10.jpg]

Or this (if I want to take time to paint a t-shirt - hummm...)

[image=http://djuna.nkino.com/anna/x-men_2/x-men_2_11.jpg]

Heck, we can both be Rogue!
  12. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    8:30pm showing sounds good to me. :)
  13. jedizoe Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey so JOsh is growing the chops! for Wolverine! Were hoping that he get Friday off cause if not that will suck cause then that would mean that I will be flying single that night. Well sounds like everyone's costumes are coming along well. Are we eating before or after the movie? or both?:confused: :-B [face_dancing] :cool:
  14. Tatooinepadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    8:30 show works for me. Shannon is coming as well. I will check with the Black family this weekend but it might not be enough time for them to make it down, unless the sith lord gets off work early. I myself will be grabbing dinner before hand (usually something quick at the metreon since I will have just gotten off work). But we usually end up eating afterward too. You know this group, it always involves food somehow. lol
  15. ARASHI Jedi Knight

star 2
    hahahaa that's true food it's an essential part of the group.
    Hey I was surfing in Youtube and guess what I found . . .
    Spoiler alert!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDWm9Tf3zqQ
  16. ARASHI Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oohhh! for the excitment I almost forget . . 8:30 pm sounds
    good to me :) It's Imax or regular screen????
  17. ARASHI Jedi Knight

star 2
    Guys I found more :p Ok. I dont want to ruin
    anyones movies but I couldnt help it. I want to share
    the videos with u :p. Have fun!!!!
    P.S. The movie it's going to be AWESOME!!!!!
    (BTW, the preview on Fox wasn't so good )
  18. ARASHI Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry :p here is the link!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iatiXkCcU88
  19. kay_dee Force Ghost

star 4
    8:30 is fine with me Matt.

BTW - I bought stuff to make this costume tonight:

[image=http://djuna.nkino.com/anna/x-men_2/x-men_2_11.jpg]

I don't think I can add the black piping to the white gloves I got - I'll see. But I did get a white t-shirt and fabric paint so the shirt will be somthing close to accurate. Gotta play with the "Blonde" paint in touch up stick to see if I can get the streak going on. Quick costumes can be fun. I need some instant gratification darn it! Months of hacking away on Star Wars costumes that are not yet finished has me depressed.

-kay dee
  20. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    There is no twin of Wolverine! He can be the Mystique posing as Wolverine like in X1. muhahaha... :p

lol, I guess Colassus is the only one left eh? Hmmm... Nah... gotta lose the People's Gut first. ;)
  21. jedizoe Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey guys...guess what??????? me and Josh are ok for 8:30!!! we both off that friday!! woot woot! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! ok cool we shall see you guys there!!
  22. jedizoe Jedi Master

star 1
    I think that Colassus would be better for you cause of how tall and large you are(no offense;) ) and get this...all you have to do is paint your face instead of tyring to grow out face hair(whick is easier for josh to do then getting paint on his face) so either way it works for the both of ya! so no hard feelings!:D
  23. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Offense taken, lol, I'm playin, it's cool. :p In the end, the fact of the matter is this, The Great One, Rogue One, The People's Champ... refuses to be painted silver. Period. EXCLAIMATION POINT!

Furthermore... instead of losing the People's Gut, Rogue One should have said, working on the People's Six Pack. o_O

As for facial hair... I can promise there will be NO chops BUT I'll skip shaving this week so we'll see...
  24. NivekSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    hi guys! i'm new to the group. i'd like to join you guys to watch X3 at the Metreon however I guess I missed out in giving Matt $ for the advance tickets. I'll just order my own tickets and if I can get the 830 tickets then i'll be there otherwise if I can't I'll just meet you guys at for the June 10th meetup.
  25. jedizoe Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey Tenken...
    all I can say right now is "May the FOrce Be with you and your face hair follicals" [face_laugh] ;) [face_batting] :D
    I must say,
    that will be very interesting to see ......you with crazy chops!!

See you at the movies!![face_dancing] :D

Oh! yes... hello to are new memeber [face_dancing] !
    Hope to see you at the movies as well if you can get the movie tickets for that time!!!!
    and if not we shall see you at the meeting:D [face_dancing] [:D] :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.