main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA X3: The Last Stand - 5/26/06

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Hey Kevin - I'm glad you found your way to the forum OK. Welcome to the Fan Force! We look forward to meeting you at the X-men showing. Just check back in this thread and stay tuned on specifics of meet-up times. You might want to send our City Rep JedHead1 (matt) a PM too so you'll be sure not to miss out on lining up with our group.

- Kathy

2. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    hi kathy, thanks for the greeting and hospitality to the group. x3 looks like it's gonna be a good movie eventhough it got mediocore reviews. see u guys friday!

3. NivekSkywalker

May 21, 2006
    hello SF fan force! i forgot to informally introduce myself. im kevin from the east bay and want to join the SF chapter of the SW Fan Force! i set up my intro in the "get to know other members" page of the San Francisco message boards. I'd like to join you guys for the X3 friday show. I know that I missed out in giving the $$ to Matt so I'll try and get my tickets on my own. Just let me know what time and which auditorium room (ie IMAX or digital screening).
    MTFBWY

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Ebert & Roeper just gave the film two thumbs up! It's been a while since the GG Bridge got destroyed in a superhero movie. :) Kevin, welcome to the group. I don't think it'll be hard to find us. ;)

5. NivekSkywalker

May 21, 2006
    hi guys! x3 fandango tickets are up on sale now. just to be sure we are going to the friday night 830pm showing at the Metreon right? i want to be sure so i will order my tickets online tomorrow. $10 each and online fee is waived if u have a moviewatcher card.

6. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Most likely it'll be 8:30, but I'll post what showtime it is tomorrow around 6 pm.

7. NivekSkywalker

May 21, 2006
    okay sounds good. hopefully there will still be tickets available tomorrow evening

8. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Ok, I bought 17 tickets for the 8:30 pm show:

Dale
    Mirtha (+3)
    Kathy
    Alison
    Brittany
    Ming (+1)
    Ashley
    Josh
    Sharon Rose (+1)
    Gale (+1)
    myself

I get off work at 4 pm, and I'll check the line at 5-ish. I can hold a place in line until more people show up, then maybe someone can do a food run or something, or we'll pay it by ear.

9. NivekSkywalker

May 21, 2006
    okay i'll order mines too

10. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    LOL, we do seem to give you money a lot!

Thanks for getting the tickets. I hear there is a game that night, so I'm hoping if I car pool with Alison we can leave a little on the early side since there's gonna be traffic :(

- kay dee

11. jedizoe

jedizoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    [:D] Welcome Kevin!![:D] we will be looking forward to meeting you! Me and My boyfriend Josh will be there so we'll be looking forward to meeting...umm[face_tired] I think that I already said that.....umm[face_tired] .. oh well see at the movies!!

12. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    As usual I won't get there till about 7:15 and then will probably just order something to go in the food court. If you guys go in earlier, please save two seats for me and Shannon. There is also a chance that the Black family will be coming as well. I will let you know when I know for sure. This is going to be fun.

13. NivekSkywalker

May 21, 2006
    i'll prolly drive into the city and arrive by 5pm. to kill some time i'll go to the apple store. do u guys usually eat before the show? by the time the movie is over it will prolly be crowded at the foodcourts and they might not even be open. looking foward to meeting u all!

14. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Well, so far Kevin it looks like people will run to the food court for food. As Matt said we'll 'pay' it by ear. If there is a line before the movie as Matt anticipates, we may take turns holding the line, or just bring our food up to the line and eat there.

- Kathy

15. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I'll probably have something light before the movie, and we can "invade" Mel's or Denny's afterward! :p Hopefully they'll be mutant-friendly and not seat us in the back! ;)

16. jedizoe

Dec 11, 2005
    Hey if there not friendly to us mutans, we'll just use are mutan powers on there none mutan friendly place!!
    then we'll all be like " Who's the mutan now!?"[face_skull] .....hmm[face_tired] ...that made no sense what so ever....Oh well:D ...
    I'm sure that they'll be mutan friendly! hehe[face_batting] :D

17. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Just saw this in the paper:

Enter to win an "X-clusive Cast & Crew Prize Pack".

Send an e-mail to: x-mensweepstakes@alliedadvpub.com

Include your name, address, telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address.

Be sure to put "X-Men Cold Stone Creamery Sweepstakes RULES" in the SUBJECT area.

Contest ends Tuesday, May 30 at 11:59 pm.

18. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    I'm just about finished painting my Rogue 'street clothing' shirt. Bah, I mixed the paint color a little wrong because I was too impatient. Eh, I can nitpick it but it will do for fun.

[image=http://kay-dee.net/costumes/rogue/tshirt.jpg]

19. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I need a shave after this one...

20. jedizoe

Dec 11, 2005
    Hey nice shirt Kay dee!!!! :D [face_batting]

21. Lord_Savage

Lord_Savage Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2005
    Ashley has been looking at previews and little spoilers for a while now, i said she's going to ruin my fun! haha and the countdown begins......

22. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    When we watch it tonight, stay for after the credits, where the REAL conclusion is revealed... ;)

23. NivekSkywalker

May 21, 2006
    what time are u gonna start lining up? i'll be there around 5ish but i'll be going to niketown n the apple store before i go to metreon. think i'll grab a bite to eat before meeting up with u guys.

24. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Well, Matt said he'd check the line at 5-ish. I think Alison and I will leave San Jose around 4:30 so we'd get there around 6 if traffic is light, maybe some time after if it's worse due to the game.

- Kay dee

25. NivekSkywalker

May 21, 2006
    im gonna leave around 4pm. see u guys there. i'm wearing a brown lucasfilm t shirt. i'll just look for the "mutants". hehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.