Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Master

star 3
    anyone see it yet? whatcha think?

I saw it at the midnight showing down at AMC. I hated it. I thought it was horrible. 3/10
  2. unicornbee Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im going to see it tonight at amc. You are the 2nd person to say it was bad. Have yet to hear a god review.... Ill let you know what I think
  3. unicornbee Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. GeekGoddess Jedi Master

star 4
    If you're like me and never strongly followed the comics/cartoons, and could just watch it as a stand alone series of movies, it was actually nice. But yeah, after hearing about how things happened in the comics compared to the movie from someone who is more a of a purist than I am, I can see why some fans would be upset.
  5. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    X3 freaking rocked! I'm sorry the "purists" don't like anything that doesn't have Wolverine in yellow tights. I thought it was a action packed thrill ride from the get go, two thumbs up. And did everybody stay past the credits? Very interesting extra scene I might add. :)
  6. unicornbee Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yea, I stayed and watched after thhe creds. Always do.

I looked at it from the purist view and the movie as a sequel view. Didnt like it either way. But I guess its just one of thse movies that you either love or hate.
  7. DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah, I have to agree, it really is one of those movies you love or hate. Me I personally hated it. Considering my fav character was killed and 3 seperate x-men story lines butchered, it really pissed me off.

And Halle Berry is a terrible actress.
  8. Z28Jerry Jedi Knight

star 1
    As a stand alone movie (not involving the comic book story) it ROCKED. As a comic book movie it sucked.

But I was entertained, and that's why I go to the movies so I give it two thumbs up.
  9. unicornbee Jedi Knight

star 1
    What about as a sequel movie?
  10. CptCorranHorn Force Ghost

star 5
    loved it even though it didnt follow the comics closely at all (I'm one of the biggest xmen fans you'll find around here)
  11. Z28Jerry Jedi Knight

star 1
    As a sequel movie to the last one it did very well. It stands on it's own, yet ties in pretty good with the 2nd installment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.