main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Xanatos

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by CodyMonKenobi, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    I am tring to find out some info on Xanatos. What Planet is he from? What is his fathers name? And how much older is he supposed to be from Obi Wan?

2. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I don't remember his father's name at the moment ( [face_blush] - it might be Crion, but I'm not positive on that), but he's from Telos and I'm fairly certain it's never said how much older than Obi-Wan he is. But it was just before his Trials that he turned, and when Qui-Gon thinks about him (so that would give you a guessetimate on his age), my impression is that it's been at least a few years since then.

I'm sure someone with a better memory than mine will come along ... :p

3. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Xanatos is about 14/15 years older then Obi-Wan. he is from the planet Telos and his father's name is DeCrion.

4. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Actually, obaona is right, his father's name is Crion. There is no record of how old he is in comparison to Obi-wan, though that is a good guess, and one generally shared among fanfic writers.

5. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Then why do some fic writers write his last name as DeCrion instead of Crion?

6. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Jacen In the JA books his father's name is Crion but we are never told if that is his first or last name. Xanatos last name isn't revealed in the books so authors invent their own for him. I personally have always used deCrion for Xan's last name but there are several other versions out there. As for the age question, I always imagine Xan as being ten to twelve years older than Obi-Wan.

7. Seraphena

Seraphena Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    deCrion means "of Crion" Thani is the capital city of Telos in case you wanted to know since Obi-ew beat me for posting.

8. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Thanks everyone your info has been very uhm informative :p

9. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    obi_ew I didn't notice that before. Thanks for pointing that out.

10. Drabbo_Fett

Drabbo_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2003
    What books have information about Telos?

[I haven't actually read any pre-OT books, but when I saw that planet name, the "Crossover!" light in my head started flashing.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.