main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Xani's Tenth Anniversary Bonanza!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by DarthXan318, Sep 18, 2012.

1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Happy Tenth Year Anniversary, Xany!! You're one of the best! And I'm very glad to be a small part of such fond memories, especially the late night laugh-a-thons on AIM!![face_rofl]
    Thank you for being an amazing human being! Don't change! ^:)^ [face_dancing]

2. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    She does! And she totally should. I bet she could track down LSA. :p

Eh, it wasn't so much the size as it was ... I also felt like it already had a history, whereas BOP would allow me the opportunity to be a part of writing that history. Certainly the size was intimidating, but it wasn't the only factor.

[:D] Grey! Haha, I still have hugely fond memories of those IBOP chats. Remember the one about Krasus and Zen-Shiva sunbathing on Korriban? :p

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Of course I remember, quite vividly in-fact. I still need to draw that! Just don't let them see it. LOL!

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Congrats Xan! I remember when you came back and wondering what all the fuss was about. :p You are still one of those people I always hoped to play with but always ended up playing parallel to in games, from Matt's game, Winged's Man Cubs, to Fin's SotS our gaming characters paths would never cross. . .not until you started as a GM of your own game [face_whistling] Hint. Hint. [face_cowboy]

Anyways, Congrats and here's to another Ten! (hopefully a fuller ten as well ;) )

5. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Hahaha... I am still thinking about restarting that, I swear. [face_blush]

6. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    A lovely thread and an important milestone. Congratulations Xan. You were an excellent mod and you left the community a better place than when you found it. It was a pleasure and an honor working with you as managers and on the games we co-GMed! :)

-I_H

7. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
  8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    The Imp-ies back and we hope to see you in a game I_H! :D

Xan, I still listen to the wind, only I am hearing Sinre's name instead of yours. Why is that? :p