main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Xani's Tenth Anniversary Bonanza!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by DarthXan318, Sep 18, 2012.

1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Happy Tenth Year Anniversary, Xany!! You're one of the best! And I'm very glad to be a small part of such fond memories, especially the late night laugh-a-thons on AIM!![face_rofl]
    Thank you for being an amazing human being! Don't change! ^:)^ [face_dancing]

2. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    She does! And she totally should. I bet she could track down LSA. :p

Eh, it wasn't so much the size as it was ... I also felt like it already had a history, whereas BOP would allow me the opportunity to be a part of writing that history. Certainly the size was intimidating, but it wasn't the only factor.

[:D] Grey! Haha, I still have hugely fond memories of those IBOP chats. Remember the one about Krasus and Zen-Shiva sunbathing on Korriban? :p

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Of course I remember, quite vividly in-fact. I still need to draw that! Just don't let them see it. LOL!

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Congrats Xan! I remember when you came back and wondering what all the fuss was about. :p You are still one of those people I always hoped to play with but always ended up playing parallel to in games, from Matt's game, Winged's Man Cubs, to Fin's SotS our gaming characters paths would never cross. . .not until you started as a GM of your own game [face_whistling] Hint. Hint. [face_cowboy]

Anyways, Congrats and here's to another Ten! (hopefully a fuller ten as well ;) )

5. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Hahaha... I am still thinking about restarting that, I swear. [face_blush]

6. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    A lovely thread and an important milestone. Congratulations Xan. You were an excellent mod and you left the community a better place than when you found it. It was a pleasure and an honor working with you as managers and on the games we co-GMed! :)

-I_H

7. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
  8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    The Imp-ies back and we hope to see you in a game I_H! :D

Xan, I still listen to the wind, only I am hearing Sinre's name instead of yours. Why is that? :p