main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI XarimT and SilentJayce Strike Back!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by XarimT, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XarimT

XarimT Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    SilentJayce and I have been watching the boards and we're sick of these whiny little punks who call themselves members of the Jedi Concil: MiraxTHorn and JayceCavalier. It's high time we made some changes around here.

"SilentJayce, what do YOU think we should do to overthrow these pretenders?"

2. SilentJayce

SilentJayce Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2002
    *SilentJayce grimaces and points toward the cowering MiraxTHorn and JayceCavalier. He reaches into his oversized trenchcoat and pulls out a nerf crossbow and begins to fire shots at the hapless duo!*

3. JayceCavalier

JayceCavalier Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    Hey! Watch where you're shooting that thing!

*JayceCavalier runs to protect the stacks of CD's contaning the digital archives of R2Detroit while donning his trooper-bucket for protection*

4. XarimT

XarimT Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    "Good call, SJ. You keep them distracted while I stage the coup."

*XarimT turns to address the members of R2-Detroit who are all assembled at the food court in Twelve Oaks*

"Dellow Fetroiters, we would like to introduce ourselves. My name is XiramT, and the man with the crossbow is my esteemed collegue, SilentJayce. We are your new council members. We'll be assuming the positions formerly held by Mirax and JayceCavalier."

5. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Ouch! Hey, what did I do?

*Mirax attempts to sneak out of the corner as welts develop on her arms and face from SilentJayce's Nerf bolts.*

6. SilentJayce

Sep 5, 2002
    *SilentJayce fires a well-aimed shot at the stacks of CD's and they scatter across the food court*

*Satisfied, he returns the crossbow to his trenchcoat.*

*Out of the corner of his eye he spies Mirax trying to make a break for it....he reaches out with the force and lifs her high into the air....*

7. XarimT

XarimT Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    "Ok, People, here's how it's going to work from now on: SilentJayce and I will be planning and documenting all the group's activities from now on.

First off, next Thursday, you'll all be expected to come to our houses and do ALL our cleaning - including the windows!

Next, on Friday, SilentJayce and I will be hosting a party, but you're not invited as guests. We'll be expecting you as the entertainment! And it BETTER be funny!

IF you can handle those tasks, we MIGHT let you participate in the next event - a Bake-Off."

8. SilentJayce

Sep 5, 2002
    *SilentJayce's force powers falter causing Mirax to come crashing down near JayceCavalier as he hurries to collect his precious CD's*

*Squints meanacingly at the gathered crowd while drawing his finger across his throat to show that laughter at this failure will not be tolerated*

9. MiraxTHorn

Aug 22, 2000
    *Mirax picks herself off the floor and brushes off her R2-Detroit t-shirt*

"A Bake-Off? Are you completely nuts? I don't DO kitchens! And besides, we have all our events planned for the next five years. I'm afraid we don't have TIME for your coup."

10. JayceCavalier

JayceCavalier Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    *JayceCavalier stumbles about doubting the logic in donning his helmet*

I can't see a thing in this helmet!

11. XarimT

XarimT Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    *XarimT and SilentJayce are momentarily distracted by the sudden apperance of Evil Super-Villan.....MARK HAMILL. Both leave the members of R2-Detroit unattended for a short time in order to capture this evil fiend.* (to be continued)

12. DarthPhelps

DarthPhelps Jedi Master star 5

Jan 31, 2002
    Don't make me come in there!

I'll turn this thread around and take it right back home!

13. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Originally Posted by DarthPhelps on Sept. 6, 2002 @6:30am:

Don't make me come in there!

I'll turn this thread around and take it right back home!

Hahahaha!! [face_laugh]

14. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    You know,for a guy called 'silent' Jayce,he sure talks a lot :)

15. XarimT

XarimT Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    *After capturing Mark Hamill and duct-taping him to a chair, XarimT returns her attention to the R2-Detroiters.*

"Idgie, sit down! Outbursts of this kind will not be tolerated under the new administration!"

(As an aside to SilentJayce, (Do YOU know what he's talking about, SJ? I haven't heard you say a word.)

"Now, let's discuss our pay. SilentJayce and I expect to be well paid for our services. Getting this sad, little band whipped into shape is a full time job. 30 or 40 thousand dollars each per month should be alright to start with. Then of course there are annual raises, bonuses and incentives..."

*The members of R2-Detroit, almost as one, roll their eyes.*

16. SilentJayce

Sep 5, 2002
    *SilentJayce tugs on XarimT's sleeves and gives her a
    knowing look which reminds XarimT of additional
    compensation.*

17. XarimT

XarimT Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    "Oh yeah, thanks, SilentJayce. Stock options. We want stock options. And an executive washroom, company cars - preferably SUVs, etc. You all can add anything you see as fitting for our services."

*XarimT notices there are hands raised amongst the members.*

"What do YOU want?" as she points to...

18. DarthPhelps

DarthPhelps Jedi Master star 5

Jan 31, 2002
    Everyone should get one free Cadillac XLR Roadster when they start coming out for the 2003 model year.

Well, I should, anyway. ;)
    You guys can settle for Excursions if you want.

I'd settle for a Corvette Z06.

19. XarimT

XarimT Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    "If by everyone you mean SilentJayce and myself, DarthPhelps, then I think that's a decent suggestion. Although, I'm more of a Jeep girl myself. You know, the new Liberty is really cool. I'll take one of those in EACH color, then. SilentJayce is more of a GM man, so he may like your suggestion."

20. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    You know,in all my years of being oppressed and downtrodden,I have to say that this is one of the shoddiest dictatorships I have ever lived under.

(Excuses himself from the table and goes over to a bookstore to get a copy of "Dictatorships For Dummies".Large-print version,of course!) :)

21. MiraxTHorn

Aug 22, 2000
    "Hey, I'm the one who wants the Liberty! How dare you steal my ideas!"

*Mirax pouts in the corner.*

22. XarimT

XarimT Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    "Shoddy, we'll show you shoddy, Philosophy Boy! Show him, SilentJayce!"

*XarimT turns to SJ and waits for another of his force maneuvers directed at Idgie.*

23. SilentJayce

Sep 5, 2002
    *Silent Jayce Stretches out with the force grasping Idgie from the group and raises him into the air. Circling his hand in the air he causes Idgie's body to spin around and around in circles causing extreme dizziness. He then releases his force grip, causing him to plummet back into the crowd. The R2 members, always ready to aid one of thier own collectively catch Idgie and lower his airsick body to the ground*

24. GI_griffin

GI_griffin Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2002
    Then GI_griffin comes out of a dark corner a nd attacks Silent Jayce with a kik to the gut and he falls to the ground crying :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.