main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    IC: Roxanne Moore (Hourglass)

Rox hid a smile. She was excited for her very first mission, even if it was only a recurment mission, it was still her first. Time started to speed up. Rox quickly put it back to normal. If she wasn't careful, when excited or angered, she would speed up time. It was one of the things she had been working on the past few years at home. She walked over to Catia. "You're Catia, correct?" She put out her hand for Catia to shake. "I'm Roxanne Moore. You can call me Rox."

TAG: Catia

2. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC: Ren Ramirez
    Mark's Diner, Denver, Colorado

Ren walked into the diner, looking around slightly. Not too many people were there, which pleased Ren greatly. Ren headed over to a small booth at the far corner of the diner and she sat down. She looked at the menu and then placed it down, leaning back into the seat. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

'I guess I wasn't that hungry after all. Oh well, I'll just order some root beer and then leave.'

She thought as she realized she had no appetite. Ren sighed again as she waited for the waiter to arrive. She put her hands over her ears and leaned her forehead on the table, closing her eyes. The conversations around her were beginning to annoy her. Some people were talking about 'the mutant problem', others about the news or politics. Several times a bell rang and "Order Up" was shouted rather loudly. Ren let out another frustrated sigh and she stood up, walking quickly out of the diner. Once outside Ren took off running with amazing speed back to her apartment. She got to her apartment in less than 6 minutes and she dug into her pockets for her keys.

'Come on....hurry'

She told herself in her mind. Ren finally pulled out her keys and unlocked her door, shutting it quickly behind her. She shut all the windows and then flopped down on her couch. She sighed in relief and closed her eyes.

"Remind yourself to buy a soundproof house when your older."

She said to herself and layed down sideways on the couch sighing in relief once more.

Tag: Zedd

3. DarkLord_Do_Urden

DarkLord_Do_Urden Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    Professor Kur

They had just recieved their missions and Adnúr was a bit sad that he wouldn't venture out of the mansion, but he tried to not let that show. He walked along the corridors and into the Danger Room. As of now, it was bleak. Adnúr tapped a few commands into the control panel and the scenario was loaded.

Adnúr flew to the top of the danger room and waited for the studens to arrive before showing them their scenario.

TAG: Students, Zedd

4. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I may need a Co-GM or two to keep myself organized.

Erik Xavier, John Storm, Catia Korokov

Xavier Mansion; Great Hall; 9:05

Professor Xavier turned to Nathan and nodded slightly. "All of the information will be within the transports onboard computer. You needn't worry though, as you'll all be under the supervision of a Professor."

Elsewhere, the young girl introduced herself as Rox to Catia. She was usually a tad anti-social, and strayed from others, but she let out a cat-like smile and held out her hand, shaking Roxanne's.

"I am Catia Korokov," She said, a strong russian accent present in her voice. "I hope we do well."

John looked to the two girls conversing and looked to Professor Xavier. "Why did I have to be paired with the girls?"

Xavier chuckled and folded his arms over his chest. "It's a training exercise for you as well John. Female relations." Xavier chuckled as he looked over the young man who had ust entered the Mansion.

"Ah you must be Michael. I've been expecting you," He said in a calm, welcoming voice.

TAG: X-Men

5. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Nathan...

"Ok, then, when do we leave?" He said, looking to the Teacher who was supposed to take him...and, where was the other person they were taking?

It didn't matter, what did matter was the Anti-Mutant problem in California...this would be tough...

Tag: People mentioned above

6. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003

Rox chuckled. "I'm sure it will go fine. Well, shall we.." She waved an arm towards John, who was still standing next to Xavier. Catia nodded. Rox had a feeling Catia wasn't a very social person. She hoped John was... otherwise it would be a long trip... she would be tempted to speed up time. The two girls walked over to John, Xavier, and the gourgous boy. Rox made sure not to make eye contact with him. "Professor Storm." she said with a nod. "When are we going to leave?"

TAG: John, Xavier, Catia, Michael

7. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Sonia (Ms. Sonic)

To New York? Wow. First real mission. she thought.

She'd be recruiting more mutants to add to the Academy. She wondered how they would take to being told that by a seemingly normal 19 year old girl. She gave a chuckle. She'd have to get her suit before they went, but first she wanted to meet her teammates.

She looked around carefully until she bumped into some student with the face of some animal. Maybe she was looking a bit too carefully.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she said looking at the deformed person. Yes. Think of them as people. Not mutants.

"My name is Sonia. I'm looking for an Erik or a Professor Tima. Do you know where I can find them?"

So stupid Sonia. You should watch where you're going.

She gave the man a smile.

TAG: Mitth, Simpson

8. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    John Storm II, Catia Korokov

Xavier Institute; Great Hall; 9:15

"Just call me John. And we leave as soon as possible Roxanne. We'll suit up and prep the X-Jet to take us to Colorado. A young girl named Ren Ramirez is somewhere in Denver. We don't want to make a scene, so try not to speed up anything or freeze anything while we're there okay?"

John was talkative enough for a Professor, and he wasn;t very strict with rules, but he did take things seriously, and as the Professor said, this was to be treated as if it were of major importance.

"Well, onward to the hangar."

TAG: LeiaHair

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Edward Tima, Great Hall

Edward listened to his instructions intently. New York City, gotcha. he thought to himself as he began to look around for the two who would accompany him on this mission. He couldn't wait to meet the prospective student he was being sent to find. Hoepfully, the X-Copter's data would be very thorough in who they were looking for. Edward easily found Erik and, thankfully, it appeared that Sonia was already talking to him. Edward walked toward them and greeted them. "Greetings, Erik, Sonia. I'm Professor Tima, but while on mission you can either call me Envy or Ed." he said with a smile.

TAG: Erik, Sonia.

-o_O-Eyebrows?-o_O -

10. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003

Roxanne smiled. "If I were to speed or slow anything... you would never know... unless I were to move... then I'd look either super fast, or super slow." She then slowed time to almost a complete stop, then ran straight to her room. Inside the closet, behind all her clothes, was a secret door. She put her hand on it and pushed. Inside was her suit. It was an all black leather suit. She quickly put it on, then closed the door and ran back to John. She then stood infront of him and crossed her arms, then resumed time to it's natural state. Her legs shook violently. It had took her roughly ten minutes to change and get back. She hid the shaking as best she could. "I'm ready. Oh, and by the way, you can call me Rox."

Roxanne made sure not to make eye contact with Xavier too; she was afraid he would be mad for what she had done.

TAG: John, Xavier

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Karra

Karra was heading back to where she had been staying, when she noticed many vechicles surrounding the building, and many of the beings that she had been talking to were being lead away. She quickly stepped over to the side, to find out what was going on.

She asked someone hiding in the alleyway. "Policia" they whispered, "Immigrations"Karra's eyes went wide. Grabbing the few things she owned, she tip-toed out of the area, and then quickly ran to where she had been stockpiling some of her things, in an long forgotten wareshouse. She sat there, breathing hard, as she tried to figure out what to do. She was TIRED of hidding. She was homesick. Sooner or later, she would get caught. Then, what would she do. These beings were far too paranoid.

As she snuck out of the back of her warehouse, she saw a flicker of movement. She shifted the stuff in her backpack. She watched as the 'shadow' moved. She quickly understood what she was looking at.

'A mutant.'

She had seen a few before. But they were hard to catch up with. Deciding that this was her best chance to get away from where she was now, she quickly followed.

With her vision, she followed the being through winding streets, and narrow alleyways. Every so often, she would hang back, as the being seemed pretty jumpy. She got to a certain area, and received the shock of her life, when the being suddenly began moving from building top to building top, as if it was nothing. Karra had to fly, to keep up with him.

Suddenly. The mutant dissapeared. Karra looked all over, but could not find them. She felt like crying. She looked around. She had no idea where she was. She had following the mutant so far, she was sure she had crossed, several..umm..states. She frowned, as she began to look around to see where she was.

Karra walked and walked, trying to see where she was. She finally figured that she was in a place called .. 'New York.' She thought to herself. There was some mutants here. Famous ones. But.. where to find them?

As she had seen eariler, trying to ask around, got her in more trouble than helped. So she wandered around, trying to find it. She wandered until she had come to an area of very nice homes, and big houses. She looked around, tired, and now starting to feel alittle hungry.

Dejected, she tried to find herself a spot, out of the way, and she dug into her backpack, to grab what these people called a sandwich. She sat down, slowing eating, as she tried to come up with a plan. Maybe some of these people walking around could tell her where to find the place. Now...how to ask?

She slowly ate her sandwich, as she wipped her eyes.

TAG: Any mutant or Xmen who care...

12. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    John Storm II, Catia Korokov, Erik Xavier

Xavier Institute; Great Hall en route to Hangar; 9:33 am

Xavier just gave Roxanne a look, as he knew ehen she used her power, what she was thinking and any move she made within the Mansion. He smiled a bit, shaking his head.

John spoke up. "Abusing your powers like that is no way to make it in today's society. The Brotherhood used to abuse their powers until they disbanded. Now they're all in SHIELD's most high tech prisons." John said with a slight seriousness to his voice.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" He looked to Catia who was just on her way to her room to change, and he wauted a moment or two and she was back downstairs, in her own uniform.

They made their way to the X-Jet hangar and boarded the jet as John prepped the engines for takeoff.

TAG: Rox

13. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Sonia (Ms. Sonic)

Sonia turned to look at the man who introduced himself as Professor Tima. He had blue hair. Interesting.

"Hello Professor. My name is Sonia. And well,um, you can call me Sonia." The woman gave a small smile. "Its a pleasure to be working with you on such a mission. I'll have to go back to my room to get my suit before we go. Shall I do so now?"

New York City. I've read so much about the City. So large and full of life. Should be very interesting.

The girl stepped back and allowed for Erik to speak.

TAG: Simpson, Mitth

14. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003

Rox looked at her feet. She felt horrible for using her powers. She didn't do it to impress anyone... but to prove that if they needed to do it in public, that she could with out disterbing the public. She followed John and Catia to the hangar. Rox was quite embarassed, but it wouldn't bring her good mood down. "Shot gun!!!" she called out as soon as tje X-jet was in sight. Rox rolled her eyes at herself... she was acting like a little kid. She triped over an uneven spot in the concret and fell to her knees. It wasn't the first time. She got up and dusted herself off.

TAG: John, Catia

15. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Mike McCree

Xavier Institute

Mike allowed all this new information to roll through him. This wasn't just a school it was a secret society of Mutants who helped others with their powers.

How selfish he must seem to them, he had only ever used his powers to help himself. Never for the common good of all mankind. At least he didn't think helping the Longhorns crush Oklahoma was for the common good... though that could be debated by many a Texan.

Breaking out of his reverie Mike turned to the Headmaster, the man named Xavier. Somehow this man emmitted an undefinable aura of power, something that made young McCree nervous.

"Mr. Xavier I've come all the way from Texas looking for a man named Logan. Do you know him?" he said as he unconsciously shielded himself from all psychic abilities.

TAG: Zedd

16. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    John Storm II, Catia Korokov

Xavier Institute; Hangar; 9:40 am

Catia chuckled and walked over to help Rox up and smiled at her folly. John was more than impressed with the kindness a girl like Catia could exhibit. She didn't talk or socialize much, but at least she wasn't above helping others.

The interior of the X-Jet was as any student could have pictured it: big. The entire interior could hold about a maximum of thirty students if needed. It seemed like an awfully large transport to just travel to Colorado, but it was the fastest thing in the hangar.

John strapped himself in and turned to the two girls, Rox riding "shotgun" and Catia seated right behind him. The hangar doors opened and John fired up the thrusters, flying out of the hangar at a breakneck speed, taking off into the sky.

At their current speed and time, they would arrive in Colorado in an hour or less.

TAG: Roxanne

[b]Erik Xavier

[i]Xavier Institute; Great Hall; 9:40 am[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Xavier looked over the young man and smiled. "Indeed," Xavier chuckled and tapped the side of his own head. "But you need to take down those mental barriers if I am to locate the very 'Logan' that you seek. It makes it easier on the both of us."

Xavier could have told him of the Wolverine, with or without McCree's mental barriers. After all, he was the son of the most powerful telepath in the world, and his developed psychic abilities made him the reigning second under his father.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Mike McCree[/b]

17. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Mike McCree

Xavier Institute

As Proffessor Xavier looked over the young McCree and smiled. "Indeed," Xavier chuckled and tapped the side of his own head. "But you need to take down those mental barriers if I am to locate the very 'Logan' that you seek. It makes it easier on the both of us."

"What mental shields Mr. Xavier?" questioned Mike in a confused tone. He knew he had the ability to see along the timeline and, he also had many enhanced physical attributes. Was he psychic as well? "I'm not psychic or anything am I?"

And he was right to come here this man could help him find his father, the man named Logan. Biting down more questions he awaited an answer.

The nervous tension he felt only helped to intensify his mental barriers. Of course he didn't do this on purpose... it was an instictual reaction, that could be trained in the future.

TAG: Zedd

18. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    PowerHouse

{PowerHouse stood among the mutants of Genosha. He had joined the Brotherhood because humans were vile and did not deserve to be a free race. Though Eradication didn't seem they best possability to him either.}

{As he stood there with the new initiate Draco, Creed the vocal spokesman for the Brotherhood, called them forward urging them to speak to the Genoshans, and tell them how they would provide something beneficial tot he Cause that they believed in.}

{PowerHouse had left behinf a life where he was known as Marcus, and in some respects he'd rather that still be his name, but under the circumstances, that would be impossbile. He stepped forward to the podium to speak.}

"I have found the Brotherhood's cause to be just. We have been brought forth, given a palce that marks us as higher individuals than the Homo Sapien. They say we are the Homo Superior, we are what they want to become, yet fear us because they know we cam reek terrible havoc upon them. I chose to join the Brotherhood, and I plan to give its cause all that I am."

{He stepped away from the podium and backed off to the edge. He stood there, waiting to see what Draco ahd to add, and hoping that soon they could begin.}

TAG: Draco, Zedd

19. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Darkhawk / Ar'Jar Vena

Ar'Jar watched as the teams assembled, than left. He wondered what the proffesor had wanted, and went to ask him. He walked up to the window in his room, and jumped out of it, into the air, calling on his powers to lift him, make him fly. The wind rushed through his hair, and he smiled, enjoying himself. He came to a stop by the main hall, and slowly lowered himself, then walked in.

TAG: ???

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Karra
    Upstate New York

Karra finished her sandwich with a sigh as she looked around. She was lost. She wipped her eyes.

'No use sitting here feeling sorry for yourself.' she thought to herself, as she stood up, scanning the area. Hmm. An idea came to her. She looked around at the diffrent houses, scanning them. She had no problem looking through them. Maybe... if she walked around, scanning big sections of places, she could find this place where mutants hung out. After all...they would all have powers too...so their place might be more protected. Shielded too. And it was safter than trying to ask people. How do you ask for a house of mutants?

Karra stood up, and scanned the area. These were nice big mansions and such. She had nothing but time on her hands at the moment. Maybe when night came, she could fly around and check...but it was too dangerious at the moment.

Karra fixed her clothing, and then squaring her shoulders, began to scan the various houses, looking for anything out of the ordinary. She did feel a bit of a peeping tom, but her scans were quick. If she didnt notice anything strange, she quickly moved to the next house.

TAG: Any mutant or Xmen who care...

21. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Delirium

"At first i thought that it was just the voices but then i realised this voice didn't belong." Delirium could be heard saying loadly to another student before she went of talking about the way her toes moved differently. Suddenly she had a surge of fear for no reason and casued everyone in the room to think she was a yellow rabbit.

tag: people in hall

22. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Millenium-Falcon has dropped this game. Just thought everyone should know.

Also, so everyone can catch up in case they miss anything for any reason, you may have noticed I've been posting times for the current time anywhere. If you are tagged at that time, you can go back to it. It makes it easier to keep track of time, and it doesn't hurt to backtrack.

Erik Xavier

Xavier Institute; Xavier's Office; 9:45 am

Xavier shook his head, leading the young man into his office. "No, at least I don't think so. Your mutant abilities are forming, but they aren't completely clear at this point. You have the X-Gene, it is just a matter of time before your true potential is unlocked."

Xavier sat on the edge of his desk, seating Mike in the chair in front of the desk. "Your father, Logan, was once a member of the X-Men, and though he's not dead, he's not here either. I can't tell you anything more, as I do not know his current location, but I could find him for you."

It was then that a few of the students who gathered, the two codenamed Delirium and Darkhawk had entered his office. He welcomed them inside and closed the door telepathically. "Ah, it's a good thing the two of you have arrived. Professor Kur is waiting for the two of you in the Danger Room."

TAG: Mike McCree, Darkhawk, Delirium

OOC2: Ktala, I will get to your character momentarily. Sorry for the wait.

Where is everyone?!

[b]Graydon Creed

[i]Genosha; Public Assembly; Time Unknown[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Creed clapped and cheered as did the rest of the mutants at the gathering. It had seemed more interest was spurred by the new Brotherhood, and the thoughts of the great Magneto.

They only had to hear from Draco...[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Powerhouse, Draco[/b]

23. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    IC: Darkhawk

Darkhawk nodded to the professor, than walked out of the room, and took the lift downstairs to the danger room. He walked through the gym, and waited outside of the room for the proffesor to show up, and for his friends to join him.

TAG: All involved

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Erik Wagner

Xavier's Insitute

"I vould be Erik," the blue fox replied as he looked Sonia over with his piercing yellow eyes. He glanced over at the Professor that would be accompanying them. "Vhen do ve leave, Prof?" he asked.

TAG: Simpson, IH

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Edward Tima, Xavier Institute

"Whenever you two are ready." Edward answered Erik's question. "Though, we need to leave as soon as possible." He knew they would need to get out there fast, so as to greet the prospective student or students before they fell into the hands of the wrong people.

"We'll make a quick stop off to get our uniforms and equipment before heading to the X-copter." he continued.

TAG: Erik, Sonia

-o_O-Eyebrows?-o_O -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.