main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    OOC: I am very sorry greyjedi for my lack of posting I haven't been able to get to a computer.

IC: Shikimaru 10:20 a.m.

Shikimaru looked around the school hoping to find Johnny Strom's office so he may do his interview. He asked a few students walking in the hall for directions and they helped him.

He had finaly found it. He entered, the music was very soothing in his opinion. " Hello" he said bowing to him " I am very sorry to be so late, I al Shikimaru and I am ready to be interviewed."
    He stuck out his hand to be shaken.

TAG: gj125

2. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    OOC: Hey guys. Sorry about the leave of absence. I got really busy and then my computer died. I'm currently using a friend's computer so my posting will be a bit slow (as in like a few days between posts). Bear with me. I'm hoping to have my computer fixed and running in the next few weeks.

IC: Gregory Balis

Greg had arrived about the same time as Lera, dressed in his usual dark blue jeans and a plain white shirt. Their instructor Thera gave them an introduction to who she was. Then Lera gave her introduction. Shirabelle, one of the newer and very colorful members came rushing up, apologizing for being late. Thera smiled and said, "Greg was just about to introduce himself then the floor is yours...then we will begin our training."

Greg guessed Lera was startled by Shira's odd colors and she started to spark with electricity like she had a few days eariler. Thera told him and Shira to take cover behind the tree they were near. Once behind the tree she turned to Greg. "So is there ever a DULL day here?" she asked.

"Not often."

After a moment, Thera said from the other side of the tree, "Ya'll can come out now...Sparks here is back t' normal. Now what would we be doin' without Surge, huh sugah?"

Greg came around the tree to see a student by the name of Surge. Going back to his spot on the grass, Greg said, "So, I guess it's my turn for an introduction."

Tag: Thera, Surge, Lera, Shira

3. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    IC Robert Mather
    Xavier's Office

"Of course, we can help you Robert. That's why we're here and for no other purpose." he said reassuringly as he leaned forward. Robert wanted to be all better, he didn't want to think about it any more. His short show of frustation had helped him and now he felt refreshed, like he was set anew. But in the back of his mind all his problems still rested. He knew that he should let it out. A feeling of anxiety set in, he started to tremble slightly, but as soon as he did he grabbed his hand in an attempt to disguise it.

"You have alot of anxiety inside of you, tell me, are these premonitions the cause of your inner unease, would it be too much to ask if you to describe these premonitions? If it's too delicate a subject for you, know that I will understand." Erik gave Robert a fatherly smile and patiently waited on him to respond.

Robert looked down at his hands that were clenched together. There was need in trying to disguise it now, the Professor already knew. "Sir, it is a very delicate subject for me and it will be hard to talk about it. But I am afraid that if I hold it in any longer it could escalate and become something much more worse then it currently is." He let his hands fall at ease, they had stopped trembling. "The premonitions, they....they're of my parents, well I mean the people that I knew as my parents my whole life. But, the premonitions, they have shown me something that I couldn't believe at first, but then made all the sense in the world afterwards." He stopped to quickly pour a small amount of tea into his cup and drained it. "I don't believe that they are my parents, my biological parents and of course it isn't really that big of a deal except for the fact that why would they keep it a secret from me? The premonitions brought me back in time, back to they got me. I don't even know their real names..." Robert clenched the tea cup, holding the saucer underneath. "They were talking to someone, I couldn't hear them but I knew, I knew that it was all an experiment it was all a trial. They knew that I was a mutant and a powerful one, somehow they knew." A slight fire grew within the depths of Robert's eyes, making his strawberry blonde hair look that much lighter. The pupils of his eyes grew, in-gulfing his whole cornea. There was no more color in his eyes, except for the small green flame. "My whole life was just an experiment. They Just wanted to use me, use me for their own gain." The flame grew bigger. "How could they not tell me? I thought they loved me. But it was all fake, wasn't it?." Robert stopped, and let out a huge sigh, even though he was calmer the flame did not grow any smaller. "Professor, I know I have a great gift and all I want to do is perfect that gift, I want to aid you and the X-men in the unity of both human and mutan kind. I just need your help."

TAG: Professor Erik Xavier

4. TheWatchman

TheWatchman Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2006
    Mansion grounds, Entrance

[That is correct.] Jocasta answered. [However, Professor Charles Xavier is unavailable. His son, Erik Xavier is the current Head Administrator of this facility.]

Nicolas had a puzzled look on is face as he took in the information he just received. Jocasta made a quizzical expression as she spoke.

[Pardon me sir, but according to available data matching your criteria, Nicolas Cornell is believed to be deceased. Seargeant Cornell was killed during the Second Gulf War. Please clarify?]

Nicolas still some what confused with the absense of the man he's been searching for seemed even more dazzed with the response from the projector.

"That data is quite mistaken ... as you can see, Nicolas Cornell is very much alive." He said as he grinned towards the woman.

Tag- GJ125

5. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    IC JACK "HAWK" WARNER:

Hawk looked around the mall. Most of the people were being shooed away by the guards, but he could still read their expressions. Some were angry, some sympathetic, but mostly the former. As Alice tried to reason her way over to him, the guard closest shot at her.

Hawk's heart skipped a beat, but he was relieved to see that she had stopped the bullte only inches away from her face.

In the next second, Hawk was holding a gun, and the time changing girl was standing in front of him.

"Wha...wha...wha..." Hawk was at a loss for words. He was trying to figure out what happened, and he began to feel a mix of confusion and anger.

"Okay, I need you guys to move these people... these... criminals... somewhere else," she told him and Alice. "Some where out of the people's eye. We don't want people to panic. I have time stopped, so no one will see it... but it's all I can do to hold time. So go quickly... please... and if anything happens, don't worry about me... you have your guns and mutant powers... I'm going to go blend in with the people in case time resumes. I'll regain energy and join you when I can."

Hawk looked over to Alice.

"Get rid of the guns. If she lets everyone back to normal, and we have these... it's not gonna fly with anyone."

Hawk tossed his gun to his metal-wielding friend, and began to try to move the bigger criminal to the closest door. It wasn't an easy task, seeing as they were more like dead bodies now. After the third heave, and gaining only an inch, Hawk collapsed.

He grimaced, doing everything he could to suppress the scream welling up in his throat. His left arm, the one that had been shot, was beginning to weaken due to the intense pain. His back hurt, thereby hindering his pushing, and his chest ached from getting whacked with that gun. A single tear began to form, but he didn't blink, preventing it from rolling down his cheek. But it rolled down anyway, refusing to obey Hawk's wish.

Can't let them see me like this. Hawk rubbed the tear off of his cheek, and wobbled to his feet. He tried to push the larger criminal again, but couldn't. Hawk fell to the floor again, the blood from his arm wound now on the floor in front of him.

I gotta keep going... Keep going...

Getting to his knees, Hawk began to push tha man, pushing against the man's lower torso. It worked, but the progress was very, very slow. All Hawk could do was clench his teeth, endure the immense pain that now severely weakened him, and pray that the girl's time powers didn't fail now.

TAG: SB, LH, gj125

D_N :cool:

6. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Shira

Shira came out from behind the tree. Nothing looked to worse for wear. "wow. I call next show." she said.

She had looked after Thera had told the little sparky to release her energy. It was amazing. She had never seen anything like it. Surprise was written all over her....litteraly. In big red letters.

IC:Tree

IC:Lera

Lera looked up at the teen touching her. She let her energy drain and never broke eye contact as if she was in some sort of trance. The tingling wasn't gone but it wasn't overwhelming. Just an undercurrent. Like her eyes when she used eletricity. She nodded at his question. Once Thera spoke it seemed to break whatever had come over her. Her body jerked away from Sruge and she looked to Thera. "No,I feel fine. The tingling doesn't hurt but maybe I should talk to the Professer sometime today or soon." she said.

Sparks. She had heard that before. It a place with costums and fear. She liked it. Sparks, it was her. Lera turned to Shira and shot her a nasty glare. The older teen held up her hands. "I'm not Sparky." LEra said.

TAG-tree

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Professor N'dare's Lab - Xaviers

Karra had fun showing Iori .. 'the ropes', when it came to the android. He seemd to be just as excited as she was, examining the thing.

N'dare didnt make any comments, as he watched the android repair itself, but he did monitor it. Some functions should come back to life quickly.
    At one point, Iori made the mistake of touching a power conduit and got a pretty strong shock. Karra looked over sympathetically. She winked at Iori. One electricfied friend is enough, thanks." she said grinning.

Then it was time for the main class to kick in. Professor N'dare quickly drew a diagram, and turned around. "I know my class is to be on physics. Most of you will consider this quite boring...until you realize just how importantly it reflects on how you use your own unique abilities." N'dare gave a grin.

"However, my planned class studies have be augmented by an unusual find that we happened upon. Right now, we shall take a look at artificial life forms, and their unique effects. Then, we shall work on your own individual abilities."

Karra wondered just how they were going to handle..."her" abilities. She gave a soft sigh. Enough on that later on. She was sure, sooner or later, she would have to explain it. Would they still like her after that? She hoped so.

"Please stay in your seats, as the security protocols have been initiated. Right now, we're not sure of this androids purpose. We are going to try to find out, and if fesible, assist it." Creafully augmented forcefields, had been set up, to hold the android in place, and to gently give it low current power... just enough so that N'dare could get a function on its readings.

Another set of fields, seperated it from the students. N'dare wheeled what looked like an overhead view projector and flicked it on. Suddenly on the wall, the students could see much more clearly, the working innards of the android, just as Iori struggled to get a better view.

Obtaining a download of its program, might set off security measures. But a diagnostic should not engange anything dangerious. N'dare hooked up a small scanner, and soon, everyone could see a sub-routine begin to run, as the thing was checking itself, looking for damage.

N'dare looked out at the students. "Any Questions?" he asked.

Tag: GreyJedi, Ennaj

8. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    Character Sheet

Alias: Archangel II
    Date of Birth: June 10, 1988

Height: 6?1?
    Weight: 155
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Silver

Family: Warren Kenneth Worthington III (Father), Paige Elisabeth Guthrie (Mother)
    Marital Status: Single
    Species: Human
    Nationality: Caucasian
    Team: None, yet

Base of Operations: None, yet

Ability: Aerodynamic physiology gives him peak human strength, speed, aerial agility, endurance, reflexes, eyesight and hearing. Hollow bone structure, zero body fat and his large feathered wings, which gather heat for the rest of his body, add to this affect. He also has a healing affect in his blood, whoever touches his blood also heals. Noah can also shed his skin (all except his wings) and turn into any other substance (adamantium, diamond, steel, etc.). At the peak of his power Noah can absorb energy into his wings sending out energy bolts from them and can also morph his fingers into long extremely sharp talons that rival adamantium.

Appearance: Noah James Worthington is tall, lean and extremely fit. He is very attractive and wears his hair a little less then shoulder length (see Icarus). He is always dressed in a suit, plus or minus the jacket (with the exception of when he is on missions), with custom holes sewn into all of his clothes for his wings.

Other Special Features: Eidetic Memory (Photographic Memory)

Personality: Noah has a good personality and a very kind and caring disposition. He has a very strong natural charisma about him with out being cocky. He cares a great amount for all that are innocent and good.

Weapons: None

History/Background: Noah James Worthington was born on June 10, 1988 to Warren Kenneth Worthington III and Paige. Noah grew up in a great environment. For the beginning of his life it was thought that he might not even have mutant abilities, but this was just because Noah?s parents were jumping to conclusions. Warren was only partly in the X-men now and he got to spend a lot of time with his beloved family. Warren and Paige were both great parents. But Noah started to show signs of his mutant powers when he was only thirteen. He started to grow beautiful wings out of his shoulder blades, however at the same time his hair turned into a light silver. His parents only laughed lovingly and accepted it. Noah developed his skills, however he cold do only so much with only his father and his self. So he presented the idea of joining Erik Xavier?s Academy for Higher Learning. After some thought Warren and Paige agreed to let Noah go to Erik?s Academy for Higher Learning. Paige and Warren decided that Noah will go on his own so that he will develop a feeling of self worth and leadership. But of course, this came naturally for Noah.

I will post an introduction as soon as possible. :D

9. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: Sorry about the delay Grey

ic: Radiant Light

Elaine gritted her teath as wind flew past her, she struggled with the controls trying to keep the jet in the air. Young voices screamed as hard as they could and smoke started to fill the plane. Elaine called on all her power and sent the brightest light she could out in morse code flashes. She hoped that Xavier would see, she was nearing her destination, she was sure that the insitute was not far now. If she could get to a large surface she may be able to do a crash landing, until then she had to stay in the air.

//Xavier.... please.... help me!// she shouted with her mind, hoping that he would feel it, hoping that he was ata his most curious and would feel the fear and search deeper. But that was all she could do, hope. //Xavier!?//

She heard a almightly crack and knew what had happened, the plane jolted as the right wing fell away forcing the small jet into a wide spiral. Then she saw it, a large building spinning towards them. Xavier's, she prayed that they would miss it, but she couldn't be sure.

tag: All of Xaviers that can see the jet heading right for them!

10. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Xavier Institute of Higher Learning

Causality, interconnectivity. Domino effect, ripple effect, destiny. There are many names for it. But we all inherently know what it is. We are all connected and what affects one affects the other, like it or not. For better or worse. Erik Xavier staunchly believes in this fundamental truth.

...And with good reason.

The Lear Jet was in trouble and so were the children aboard it. Smoke trailed behind it and a powerful light flashed from inside it. It was morse code. Elaine used her powers of light to send visual signal as well as calling out mentally to Erik. She was a very brave woman, even as things got worse, she did not lose hope. The plane jolted and the children screamed as the right wing tore itself off the fuselage and spun wildly towards the earth, and so did the plane itself begin to spin out of control.

The private airfield they were supposed to land on was only a few miles away. A few miles too far, for now they were on a collision course with the intstitute itself. The whinning engines roared and created a racket that could not be ignored.

As fate would have it, several things happened almost simultaneously.

Mansion grounds

The Foreman, Sigurd Jarlson heard the strange whinning noise then lifted his head skyward. His blue eyes bulged inside his head as he spied the imminent danger. With decisive action, he urged his men to scatter and get as far as possible. He quickly spoke into his walkie-talkie.

"Incoming, GET EVERYONE OUT OF THE MANSION, INCOMING PLANE!"

Sigurd tossed the walkie and dashed behind one of the larger trucks. In a moment's notice, a bolt of lightning descened from the heavens and struck the very spot he was standing on.

Nicholas Cornell

"That data is quite mistaken ... as you can see, Nicolas Cornell is very much alive." the man said as he grinned towards the woman.

Jocasta nodded assertively, but her expression had already changed.

The whinning sound was becoming audible now.

["Please wait here."] She added politely and assertively.

[ "Emergency Priority One, all faculty! Everyone Evacuate the Mansion Immediately. Out of control vessel on imminent collision course. EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!"]

Jocasta's image winked out and only the institute's logo remained in the space she had just occupied.

Tag: Watchman

The Big Tree

Surge slowly released Lera's hands and smiled at her spunkiness. Yep. This girl had spirit, and lots of it. Looking at her, he saw her hair begin to move in the wind, then heard a small whining sound. Some distance behind Lera, several construction workers ran past excitedly as they pointed Skywards. Surge looked up and was nearly floored by what he saw. His jaw fell open ad his green eyes seemed to pop out of his head. He pointed suddenly and finally managed to stammer out some words.

"Sensei Look!! A Plane, it's coming right for us!!"

Almost at the same time, Jocasta's message was heard through Thera's comlink.

["Evacuate Immediately"]

Tag: Aalya, Genimay, Vicster

John Storm's Office

Shikimaru finally found the right room, then entered John's office. The music was very soothing in his opinion. " Hello" he said bowing to him " I am very sorry to be so late, I am Shikimaru and I am ready to be interviewed."

He stuck out his hand to be shaken.

John rose from his seat smiling and gave the student a welcoming handshake.

"Glad you could make it Shikimaru, you certainly look well rested, all things considered."

Before either of the two could speak another word, Jocasta's holographic image appeared at the foot of John's desk.

[ "Emergency Priority One, all faculty! Everyone Evacuate the Ma

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Modrin Casham

External Repair: Complete.
    Internal Repair: Functional.
    Powersource: Charged at 89% effienciency.
    Sensors: 100%

Auxiliary Functions-
    Flight: 100%
    Force Fields: 100%
    Energy Beams: 100%
    Computer Control: 100%
    Self Repair: Optimal
    Strength: Just over 10 tons

INTERNAL ERROR. RESUMING AT NEXT ERROR FREE FUNCTION

Speech: 100%
    Eyesight: 100%
    Hearing: 100%
    Smell: 100%
    Touch: 100%
    Taste: 100%

Program Begin

Self Thought: 20..30..50..100%
    Emotions: 100%

Central CPU now reverting to subconsious.

Light, that was the first image that flooded his mind as his eyes slowly began to open. The next sensation was of the hard surface he was laying on. Following that were the smells of the room, a laboratory of some kind from the smell of metal and plastic and tile. That much he knew. Why he was here, he did not know. He didn't even know what he was. All he could recall was a name...Modrin Casham.

"Any Questions?" He could hear someone ask. A human, was he human?

A sudden noise of someone hurridly standing could be heard. "Professor, something's terribly wrong...."

Something appeared to Modrin's side. An image of a woman.

[ "Emergency Priority One, all faculty! Everyone Evacuate the Mansion Immediately. Out of control vessel on imminent collision course. EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!"]

"We need to do something professor!"

Outside this room, something was telling Modrin that a storm was approaching. At least, the electricity surging through the clouds told him so. Thunder and lightning were on their way.

These people were in trouble, who ever they were, they were in trouble.

CPU ACCESS, MEMORY PRIOR TO AWAKENING

Scenes of static displayed across his eyes before finally encountering functioning recorded memory. It was of his awakening while needing repairs. Of these people in the room helping him.

I guess that means I'm an android. He thought to himself. I suppose there could be worse things. However, he could feel for these people. They had helped him and something inside of him wanted to repay the favor. He tried to get up, but something was keeping him in place.

"I can help, too." he said, his voice drasitically changed from the robotic monotone from outside. Now he had personality, feeling to it. It was deeper and more like that of a human male. "That is, if you will let me."

TAG: Ktala, GJ, Ennaj

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~

12. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    CHARACTER SHEET
    Alias: Xion
    Date of Birth: March 15th

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 145Lbs
    Eyes: Deep brown, almost looks black sometimes
    Hair: Naturally black, spiked and a couple of inches long

Family: Father, mother, younger brother.
    Marital Status: Single
    Species: Mutant
    Nationality: Caucasian
    Team: Blank

Base of Operations: Possibly the school?

Ability: Energy Manipulation. The ability to transfer energy from potential to kinetic and vice-versa, and all forms attached to those too. It enables him to stop certain projectiles dead in the air by erecting a anti-kinetic field. Other interesting abilities of this power to come up later.

Appearance: Dark jeans, plain shirts and a black jacket.

Other Special Features: Nothing really

Personality: Xion is a very withdrawn young man. His parents are both outspoken and thrive on approval. He went the other way, seeking disapproval from parents that rarely gave him the time of day. What normally led to emo little punks instead made Xion strike out against his peers in violence and challenge even the most feared boys in his school. He got the snot beaten out of him sometimes, but more often than not came out on top. He's a good kid on the inside, but it will take time for anyone to see it.

Weapons: A butterfly knife he spent painstaking hours practicing with, cutting himself several times in the process. He's pretty good with it.

History/Background: Xion's father is a very famous actor, though he will never give anyone a name. His mother is also famous, and their roles in Hollywood and in the world had a major impact on Xion. He became a disturbed child, and often got into brawls at school. He was suspended repeatedely, and even had to change schools once. He was almost seventeen when his mutant powers began to surface. It began when a kid threw a brick at his head. Holding his hands up, Xion willed the brick to stop and it did, inches in front of his face. He adminstered a pounding on the other guy, and began to experiment with his powers.

His mother walked in while he was practicing, and freaked. He immediately left home, deciding that his powers could be honed and used for something better than acting or modeling, and that his family would never understand.

He heard talk of a school for "gifted" children. People who had unexplained abilities. Xion began to seriously consider dropping in to see what all the fuss was about.

13. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Xion
    Xavier's Estate

"1407 Graymalkin Lane. Yep, this is it. Thank you Mapquest." Xion said aloud, as he peered up at the address.

The young man had hitchhiked and walked for days, just to get to New York. He didn't regret the trip, but he was tired, hungry, and sore. Even freaks had to rest. The young man used raw physical prowess, as opposed to mutant power, to enter the estate. No doubt security had seen him, but it was obvious the boy wasn't a threat.

If they arrested him, he would plead his case. He had nothing to lose anyway. And so the boy walked across the freshly cut grass, toward the mansion. However, something did not feel right. Something felt very wrong, in fact.

Xion didn't pay it much mind, adjusting the heavy pack he had been carrying, and sleeping on, for days. Rubbing tired eyes, the boy found himself covering a lot of ground and coming close to the mansion.

"So what? Am I just gonna knock on the door and say "Hi! I'm a freak! Can I have something to eat?""

Xion shook his head, coming to a stop. Vaguely, he could hear a low flying jet.

"This was a stupid idea. What was I thinking? I can't just barge into this mansion and expect to be taken in."

As the young man stood, contemplating his options, a deep rumbling and a high pitched whine began to grow. The low flying plane's engine sounds were drowned out by them.

"What is that?" He asked nobody, looking both ways.

["Emergency Priority One, all faculty! Everyone Evacuate the Mansion Immediately. Out of control vessel on imminent collision course. EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!"]

The voice sprang up from the mansion itself, causing Xion to take a step back. He was a little bit worried now. They didn't consider him an out of control vessel, did they? Xion glanced up, seeing what looked like a ball of fire and a man with a strange hat floating in the air.

"What the deuce?"

Immediately, Xion saw the source of the noise and evacuation. A plane, what looked like a jet, was dropping fast directly toward the mansion. It might as well have been a missile, as much damage as it would cause to the estate.

"Just my luck..." Xion said, though he found himself running toward the mansion.

What am I doing? What do I expect to accomplish? I'm gonna just catch the jet, save the day, and get the girls?

Xion didn't know, but he still ran, glancing down at his hands as he pumped his arms for speed.

No... but I can at least help. What are freaks for, if not public servants?

Xion observed a man come quickly out in front of the plane, standing on the ground. The young man made a line for him, running faster even as his lungs began to ache. He watched as that man seemed to simply observe the descending jet, taking it all in with a calm air about him. Xion moved to stand near the calm man, breathing heavily.

"I'd... like to... help..." He said, taking in a great gulp of beautiful air.

How he could help, he didn't know. Perhaps this man, who seemed to be handling imminent death much better than Xion was, could.

TAG: GM, Killer Jet

14. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    IC Magician
    Acadamy Grounds

?Robert, the road to healing begins by letting go of those things that hurt you most. I can help you with that?? The Professor paused, seeming to be occupied by only himself for a few seconds.

Then he quickly turned to Robert, he seemed a bit frantic. Robert felt a burst of panic flash through his body. The last time that he had seen the Professor look like this their had been a plane crash and the New X-men were called into duty, that said, something was terribly wrong.

Xavier?s look disappeared off of his face, so the Professor continued. ??as I too will need your help, no only I, but perhaps even the world.? Robert was taking to hear what he was saying. Xavier stood up just as a holographic image materialized (sort of speak) on Xavier?s desk.

[Emergency Priority One, all faculty! Everyone Evacuate the Mansion Immediately. Out of control vessel on imminent collision course. EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!?]

Robert stood up from his seat with such speed that he nocked over the chair that he was sitting in, nearly nocking over the table that the tea was sitting on. Despite all that was going on right now the Professor seemed to be moderately calm. ?Robert?.they need us. They need you. Will you help??

Robert didn?t know what to say. That was happening a lot lately, him becoming speechless. But he knew that he had to do something. ?I will do every thing I can.? Xavier nodded and smiled. Then he ran out of the office, he had to be going almost as fast as light. Robert ran as fast as he could out of the office and down the hall ways. While he was running down the hall way a mutant student flung open her door and ran out into the hallway.

?Hey!? Robert stopped skidding on the hard wood floor. ?You have to get out of the mansion immediately.? She didn?t move, just stared. Was it disbelief? Shock? He didn?t know but he had to act, before it was to late. He was sure that Xavier had gotten every one else out of the house. Robert ran over to her, picked her up and flew her over his shoulder. He ran as fast as he possibly could, his legs ached and were felt like they might collapse when he burst out of the front doors. He set her down and she ran off, half grateful, half furious.

Robert looked around the front lawn trying to find all that he knew, is saw Shirabell first. They locked eyes at the same time, her were full of confusion and terror. She ran over to him wrapping her arms around him. He leaned his head down and kissed the top of her head. ?Come with me.? He walked over to were a bright light was more then twelve feet in the air. It turns out that the light was John Storm Jr and just beyond him was the plane. It was horrible, it caused Robert to flash back to the rescue mission that he had been on only yesterday. He knew that he had to snap out of it though, so he shook his head and looked over to the Professor. ?Sir, what should I do?? His iris was already fading into black. He was staring at the plane again. ?Shirabell, I have to help them.? He grabbed her hands and kissed them gently. ?I love you.? He leaned down and kissed her. He started to levitate, slowly he rose into the air, resting seven feet above the ground. ?Professor!??

15. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    (( OOC- Hey guys, sorry for my absence. I started working two jobs, so I'm at the mall constantly, with no computer access there. On top of that, I've been finalising my guest status with an Anime convention. Anyway, here we go!))

Alice Sota- Tetsuo

Just as Alice was going to break out a serious can of whoopass, the program was terminated. "Aww #@%* " she swore. Her thoughts were rapid as Sage told them that they needed to evacuate.

She smiled. Great kiddies, what now?

She had come to expect danger, and what was happening outside was no suprise.

With her metal-manipulating powers, she could have easily been the most powerful mutant in the school, but, she preferred to remain in the background, she was just as happy to remain quiet, slowly working up her powers. She wanted to be stronger than any other metal-manipulator, and in her mind, she was well on her way.

She saw Thor wiht his hammer, and nearly screamed at Xavier for not calling her sooner. She stood beside Thor, both arms extended, and slowed the plaine's fall. There was no sign of sturggle on her face as she helped the others. Tetsuo was still irked that she didn't get a chance to show what she could do in the Danger Room, but, that was probibly a secret best kept that way.

16. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Roxanne Moore "Hourglass"
    Danger Room

Just as Roxanne was about to release time, the mall disappeard and the three of them were standing in the middle of the danger room. Sage told them to evacuate, that a Jet was headed towards the mansion.

Without hesitation, and without permision of Xavier, Roxanne froze time outside the mansion, hoping to give all the kids time. How long she could hold it, she didn't know. The exercize had exausted her.

Following Alice, Hawk, and Sage, Roxanne headed for the outside. Other kids in the mansion joined them as they calmly ran down the corridor. Roxanne started to become dizzy.

C'mon! Stick it out!

"Sage! Make sure everyone gets out. Time is stopped for now, but I'm not sure how long I can hold it. I... I... oy!" Roxanne said, leaning against the wall as she became too dizy to walk. The walls mixed with the celing and the floor as she looked down the corridor. Closing her eyes, she held on to time, sweat pooring down her face and back.

TAG: EVERYONE IN THE MANSION!!!

17. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    IC: Shikamaru

After Johnny Storm pushed him out of his office, Shikamaru watched as he trasformed into his fiery form. Shikamaru then ran out and down through all the halls and corridors not having a clue were he was going. He passed a few students and told them they had to evacuate the building, they then showed the way out of the building.

When finaly out he sat down on a rock wandering what was wrong catching his breath. He then got up and looked around.

Tag: Anyone

18. TheWatchman

Feb 17, 2006
    Outside Xavier's Institute

A whinning sound was becoming audible now and grew louder as it grew closer.

["Please wait here."] Jocasta added politely and assertively.

["Emergency Priority One, all faculty! Everyone Evacuate the Mansion Immediately. Out of control vessel on imminent collision course. EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!"]

Nicolas now peered into the sky as a ship of some sort spiraled heading straight for the Institute. He jumped out of the way of some debris that fell from above. Nicolas looked back hoping to see the woman but Jocasta's image winked out and only the institute's logo remained in the space she had just occupied. He hesitated and watched as mutants gathered to help the devastation that was about to happen. Just as he took a few steps forward, it was as if time was altered and everything paused. This was no doubt the ability's of a very powerful mutant at the school.

His instincts were to help these people and who ever were aboard, he ran as quickly as possible. Children young and old darted past him as he searched for some one in authority. Nicolas was a brave man but didn't know what to do, he darted into the sky and morphed into an owl and soared below the now stationed ship. While others helped in their own ways he knew his ability's were no use here. He flew near the cockpit of the ship and peered into the eyes of the pilot. He hoped maybe this woman would understand this creature was a man and maybe she could open the door and Nicolas could assist her and the passengers anyway possible.

TAG - Darth_Joesha

19. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: REMINDER TO ALL PLAYERS AT THE XAVIER MANSION!!! My character has frozen time around the mansion... for the time being... all characters can still move, but everything around them will seem 'frozen'.... please have this somehow in your posts. Thanks.

20. TheWatchman

Feb 17, 2006
    OOC - Whoops my bad, Fix my post right away.

21. JediAayla

JediAayla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2005
    OOC: Sorry guys...i've been crazy sick!

IC: Thera
    "Sensei Look!! A Plane, it's coming right for us!!" Thera turned, glancing upward.
    "Merde..." Thera muttered. Would she ever get a full class in without incident? Probably not.
    ["Evacuate Immediately"] the voice sounded from the comlink on Thera's lightweight utility belt. "Bloody hell...ok, ya'll, sit tight, I-" Thera felt the hairs on her arms stand up. Strange...she looked around and saw the unmistakable aura of power being used. Hourglass she thought. Brilliant. "Ok sit tight, I'm gonna go help evacuate the mansion." She rose into the air and flew as fast as she could, trying to find Roxanne. There. Leaning against a wall. "Rox, it's Thera..." she was having a hard time holding on. "I can help extend your powers." Still in the air, she crossed her legs in her meditative form and concentrated her aura on melding with Roxanne's. They needed more time and the last thing Roxanne needed to do was knock herself out again.

Tag: Hourglass

22. LeiaHair

Aug 9, 2003
    Roxanne Moore "Hourglass"
    Xavier Mansion

Roxanne felt someone infront of her. Openeing her blue eyes, she saw Thera floating infront of her. She said something to Roxanne, but Rox couldn't follow what she was saying. The world was spinning. Closing her eyes again, Roxanne continued to hold time at a standstill. As Thera joined her, Roxanne could feel power, energy entering her body. "Thanks, Thera." She managed.

TAG: Thera, everyone else

23. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Shira

A plane was heading straight for the school!!! Did anything ever happen normally around here. She was better off living alone in a house with mutant haters!! Then she saw Robert. The thought of leaveing left her mind and flew so far away it was as if she had never thougth it. When he kissed her she became washed in pink. Not that it lasted. As he flew off to danger she turned all black. Worry laced her mind and heart. She needed him. "Come back. I need you. We need you." she whispered.

TAG-any/no one

IC:Lera

Fear raced through Lera and eletricity ran dow her arms and into the ground. The tingling sensation increased ten fold as people ran about and tried to help. Thera ran to help Roxanne. Surge was still standing there. "Help them!" she yelled.

He seemed to have a strong power. She shoved him but she had a feeling the eletricity pushed into his body didn't bug him. "NOW!" she screamed.

tingling made her body shake and it hit her. It was the people. She could feel the people. Well, the eletricity in thier bodies. And of course as you sped up and got scared more eletricyt was created. "I hate my life" she whispered.

Instead of being afaid Lera was going to try to help. She had little control but no one else seemed to be doing any good and Roxanne couldn't keep the plane there forever. takeing a deep breath she sent Surge one last dirty look before centering herself. Control,like with the horse. They needed her. Eletricity snaked out of her body and was directed at the plane. Metal,something she could control. The whip of power was shaky and feeble as she tried to control it.

It reached the plane. Lera was sweating. It was draining her fast. Pain was searing through her body. A burning so deep she thought she might be frying herself from the inside because she was trying to control it. It had always controled her but now she needed to control her power. Her gift. She could save her friends.

These thoughts kept Lera's concentration on track. A flash of Karra smiling or Thera flipping throug the air. Iori grinning at her. Her body was shakeing and convulsing as the snake of eletricity wrapped around the plane. Sweat poored down her face and she was flushed. Her braeth was barely comeing and when it did it was jerky and uneven.

Electricity danced over hair as a way out of her boyd. Slowly,Lera pulled the plane to the ground. When she felt like she was out of power,out of control,Lera wanted to panic. What if she had broken Rox's concentration and killed everyone. NO! She couldn't think like that. Then she streached out to the air with what power she had left. The tingling power from everyone poored into her. She had no idea what this was doing to everyone so never let the buzz totally die.

Finally,the plane touched gentally to the ground. Lera let go of her power. Then she collapsed. Her breathing was not even breathing...it was hyper-ventalating. SHe was shakeing and tired...but she had did it. "I did it. Did you she me Thera? I'm not bad. I'm good." she said to no one really.

TAG-Everyone

OOC:Hope this is okay...

24. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Gregory Balis

Greg watched as everything transpired. Even Lera, who was just now learning to control her powers, had helped out. Heck, she saved the day. Greg had been her for years and still didn't have control over Ogre.

And you never will. I'm too strong to control.

"You keep telling yourself that." Greg said to his unwanted counter part. He then went to Lera's side. She had colapsed from the strain of bringing the plane down. Hesitantly he put his hand on her shoulder to make sure she wouldn't zap him. When nothing happened, he picked her up and quick walked over to the closest instructor, in this case Thera. The hairs on his arms were standing on end from the static electricity still flowing in Lera's body.

"She colapsed after bringing down the plane." he explained to his instructor.

Tag: Lera, Thera, Roxanne, GJ125, anyone else

25. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: I'm posting this on behalf of Ktala.

Professor N'dare's Lab - Xaviers

N'dare nodded with satisfaction, as he watched the android go though its boot up commands. Karra was busy staring at something else. N'dare looked out at the students. "Any Questions?" he asked. He didnt wish to alarm anyone, as suddenly N'dare felt a growing change in the weather pattern outside, even as a lightning strike was heard. He could barely give it much thought, as then Iori got up suddenly from his chair, frowning. He looked around the room, then upwards.

"Professor, something's terribly wrong...." he began to say. Just as he was speaking, Jocasta's image appread next to Professor N'dare's desk.

["Emergency Priority One, all faculty! Everyone Evacuate the Mansion Immediately. Out of control vessel on imminent collision course. EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!"] Immediately, Iori powered up and his hair turned blonde and his eyes became green like emeralds. "We need to do something professor!" he said, in a voice slightly deeper than his normal voice.

"N'dare turned to him, "Of course we do. And right now, You and Karra lead the other students out..NOW. Then, we shall continue from there." N'dare's eyes flashed a deep blue, as be began moving.

Meanwhile, movement had caught Karra's eye. She had been watching the android all the time, things were going on. "Uh..professor." she said, as the android tried to get up. It then spoke.

"N'dare turned to him, "Of course we do. And right now, You and Karra lead the other students out..NOW. Then, we shall continue from there." N'dare's eyes flashed a deep blue, as be began moving.

Meanwhile, movement had caught Karra's eye. She had been watching the android all the time, things were going on. "Uh..professor." she said, as the android tried to get up. It then spoke.

"I can help, too." he said, his voice drasitically changed from the robotic monotone from outside. Now he had personality, feeling to it. It was deeper and more like that of a human male. "That is, if you will let me."

N'dare turned and looked at the being. "Do you have a name?" he asked, as he released the restraints.

//Tess, N'dare....hurry.// The mental message from Xavier touched his mind. N'dare. He looked at his students. "GO. NOW."

Karra knew this drill. She turned, and started heading out, leading the rest out with her. However, once they were outside, and someplace safe, Karra did her own change, as she looked over at Iori. With a grin, she shot skywards. IF there was someone else around..she would see them.

N'dare turned to the android. "Follow me outside. We'll take the shortcut." he said, as N'dare walked over to the window. Opening it, he leaped out, and landed with a graceful jesture, using his flight abilities, as he began to scan the area. He quickly noticed a strangeness. Birds in flight, but moving extreamly slow, if at all. N'dare moved to see what was effecting the weather. He noticed the plane, but knew that something else had to be in the area effecting the area. N'dare began generating a very strong gust of wind, to help keep the plane stable, as he also moved to clear the clouds in the area. If there was another enemy here, then he wished to know of it. He also stayed close to the android, in case someone mistook it for an target.

TAG: GreyJedi, BSSL, Ennaj, everyone outside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.