1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Lera

Sleep was deep and comforting. Lera lay in her bed in a deep and peaceful sleep. The tingling still shook through her,even in sleep. It fadeed slightly. So slightly she almost didn't notice until it felt as if someone was sucking part of her soul out. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She sat straight up in her bad with an ear shattering scream.

Someone was dieing. How did she know that? electricity snaked off her at first but within a few seconds she controled it. Forced it back. It was almost easy. In her element. Lera shivered. She was starting to hate this feel eletricity from people thing. Slowly she stood. Someone was dieing and she had no idea what to do.

Death brought memories. To many memories. Lera started to shake and eletricity formed in her eyes. She was alone and she would have to fright this battle alone. Wait,telepaths! 'SOMEONE IS DIEING!! HELP THEM!!' she sent with her mind hopeing someone already knew and was helping said person.

Then Lera let herself fall into the fear. Eletricity wrapped tightly around her as she rode out the episode. Like she had alone all those nights. Thera was busy and Karra probably was too. Iori was a little high strung to help...though he would have tried. Like he had before. How she loved them all. Lera focused on that love. She didn't lose this time,the first time.

Her love for her friends had beat back the fear. She could focus on that. Love had turely saved her. Something she was going to tell them about later. Right now she felt drained and sat down on the corner of her bed. She had used alot of energy. 'Please let whoever that was be okay. Please God,help us all through this. Don't split us up. Please.' she thought.

TAG-GJ
  2. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC Please ignore my last post, it has rightfuly been vetoed, due to inaccuracy. I apologize for the inconveniances that this may have caused.

IC Robert Mather

Robert stood still, he was in shock, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, but he had to move. He had to do something. But he couldn't, he was numb and couldn't move. Until he saw her, he saw his love, bent over on the ground coughing and hacking, clutching her stomach. 'No, no, please, no...' Robert moved to go and help her but was intercepted by the young mutant known as Iori. He quickly picked her up and ran after Professor N'dare. Robert knew that she was in good hands and would be taken care of, but he still had to let her know that he was there. He closed his eyes and slowly a light glow resignated from Shira's hand, in less then ten seconds she had a blue rose in her hand.

LSA :) Edit: Edited at GM's request.
    />
  3. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Shira

Shira felt the rose. A blue rose. Her Robert. Her love. She felt him leave but couldn't stop coughing. Then blackness took over. Shira went limp in Iori's arms. The blue rose fell from her hand and that was the last thing she felt. 'Please save my baby' she pleaded to any outside force. If there was a God she hoped he acted then.

TAG-GJ
  4. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: :)

Infirmary Entrance

Iori was running as fast as he could now and did not slow. He could feel the lifeforce within Shira ebbing, and it was making him really sad. He could very well stop and try his luck, after all he still had a good deal of ki-energy left over, or he could keep rushing after Professor N'dare, but would'nt that be just wasting time? Then he noticed a blue rose materialize upon Shira, then fall to the ground.

"what the....?"

Before he could make a decision or make sense of the flower, Iori felt a powerful presence fast approaching. So intense was the feeling that he had to turn around, instinct demanded that he did. The fighter-protector in him could do no less.

What he saw was amazing.

It was The Magician. And he was coming.

Robert half ran as he teleprtorted. He gained incredible ground in this fashions and would be with his beloved in a mere three jumps.

Even without being powered up, Iori could see his aura, it was incredible. A blazing corona of energy roared about him. The young martial artist noticed the look in his eyes as he approached. No words were necessary. If anyone could help Shirabell, he could.

The two men stood face to face and Iori handed over the unconcious Shira without hesitation. The Magician took her into his loving arms.

Please...my baby...PLease save my baby.

Robert could hear her voice clearly in himself. He smiled and cried at the same time.

Without wasting another second, Robert leaned down and put both his hands over her stomach. Closing his eyes. He focused on only her, her heart beat, her child's heart beat. Her's was slowing. He focused on her. His hands started to glow, the light grew steadily larger and larger. He was becoming tired, almost exhausted. But he couldn't give up, he focused all the more. The light continued to grow. She started to gain her color back. The light consumed the whole front entranceway.
    He stretched his very powers, until it was unbearable and he collapsed. The light diminished just as fast as it had been created. Then he fell next to Shira on the ground. Her color was completely restored now and he smiled, kissing her, using the last of his energy he said, 'I will always love you, not even death can extinguish our light'. His hand fell onto hers, glowing slightly, then having a blue rose in it, he let the rose slip into Shira's hand.

Robert Mather completely collapsed now, falling into unconsiousness, teter-tottering in between life and death. But he had done what he would have gladly spent his life for, he saved the two people that he loved more then life its self, he saved Shirabell Jen Outra and her un-born child.

Iori witnessed the awsome moment and wiped a tear from his eye, but he didn't let that deter him. Robert's energy was fading. Thankfully, he didn't need healing, just restoring.

Pushing aside any and all akward feelings for intruding on the two lovers, Iori placed a hand on Robert's shoulder, then closed his eyes. His Dragon Tatoo glowed faintly as he transfered ki-energy to Robert until he restored him to a balanced level.

When he oppened his eyes, Jocasta was standing right next to him.

"I think we're going to need two stretchers, may be three..." he said as he felt slightly woozy. "Yeah, make it three." then he too collapsed.

A moment later, Wei Chen came with three stretchers hovering behind his floating form. He was about to begin levitating one at a time, when a figure appeared.

"Would you mind if I helped?"

Wei Chen smiled at Erik.

Both of them carefully put the three unconcious forms on stretchers and took them back to the infirmary. Professor Xavier stayed next to Shira, should anytghing else go awry.

Tag: Gen, Renson

GM's Note: Hourglass/ Roxanne is having a Solo event. No one can interact
  5. Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Knight

star 2
    Alice Sota- Tetsuo

Alice had simply nodded, and went about her own devices after the plane incident. She still had energy to burn, but she followed what Xavier had said.

She traveled the way up to her room, and sat in front of the computer. Understand, this wasn't a normal computer... It was three towers, and three monitors. Those who saw it would think that Alice came from a wealthy family, but that was not so. Her secrets were best kept between herself and Xavier.

Her eyes scanned the screen of the middle monitor. Negima had finished downloading.

She double clicked the file, and smiled. It was a very cute Anime, a ten year old English magic student, teaching English in a Japanese girl's school...

She brushed her hair back out of her face and laughed at the "kawaii Negi-sensei"

Understandibly, she didn't need subtitles with her Anime, as she was totally fluent in Japanese. After all, it was her hearitage.

Most people didn't know that English was Alice's second language. She spoke it so well, with no hint of accent, most people mistook her as being fourth or fifth generation.

She smiled softly, and laid her head upon her desk.

TAG- Anyone
  6. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC
    I just want to make a formal apology for my inaccurate posts and all the confusion that I have caused. [face_monkey]

But all the same I want to thank GreyJedi125. He has once again proved why he is the best GM in all of the boards. :D

Round applause for the true magician : GreyJedi

=D= =D==D= =D==D=

IC Robert Mather
    Robert sprinted through the mansions entrance and into the corridors. He had to get there faster. Tears flowed down his cheeks freely now. He sprinted and before his foot landed he had teleported seven feet in front of where he previously was. In mere seconds he had caught up with Iori and Shirabell. Iori turned to him, he carried Shira in his arms. Iori slowly gave Shirabell to Robert, being cauious not to hurt her any further.
    Please...my baby...Please save my baby.

Robert could hear her voice clearly in himself. He smiled and cried at the same time.

Without wasting another second, Robert lowered her to the floor and leaned down, putting both his hands over her stomach. Closing his eyes. He focused on only her, her heart beat, her child's heart beat. Her's was slowing. He focused on her. His hands started to glow, the light grew steadily larger and larger. He was becoming tired, almost exhausted. But he couldn't give up, he focused all the more. The light continued to grow. She started to gain her color back. The light consumed the whole hallway, bleeding into the front lawn.

He stretched his very powers, until it was unbearable and he collapsed. The light diminished just as fast as it had been created. Then he fell next to Shira on the ground. Her color was completely restored now and he smiled, kissing her, using the last of his energy he said, 'I will always love you, not even death can extinguish our light'. His hand fell onto hers, glowing slightly, then having a blue rose in it, he let the rose slip into Shira's hand.

Robert Mather completely collapsed now, falling into unconsiousness, teter-tottering in between life and death. But he had done what he would have gladly spent his life for, he saved the two people that he loved more then life its self, he saved Shirabell Jen Outra and her un-born child.

Tag: Shirabell (Genimay), Iori, Professor Erik Xavier (GreyJedi125) />
  7. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

star 1
    IC JACK "HAWK" WARNER:

Jack took in the area. The panic had ended, but the plane was still in the yard. Now cleaning up that mess would be a landscaper's nightmare. The plane had created a crate extending back well behind the craft, piles of dirt lining it.

A man a little bit off was covered in flames, and then doused them. He then made his way over.

What was his name... Sun, no... Solar... Solar something... Solar Flare.

"We... we did it again," Solar Flare said, grinning ear to ear. Jack just looked on, not really thrilled about the whole plane to-do.

"Yep," Solar Flare continued, "Thanks to your valiant efforts and teamwork, we're still on track when it comes to saving the day, and we couldn't have done it with out you."

As Solar Flare looked over at Jack, his smile vanished. Jack gave a sheepish smile. He wasn't exactly the best-dressed person right now. A bullet hole had decided to reside in his Cleveland Browns jacket that he just had to wear everywhere, and blood covered his left arm. Not exactly a sight you'd want to see in a shopping mall.

"Your tenacity reminds me of a certain canadian acquaintance of ours," John said to him with a wink, " 'cept he had a few other unfair advantages working on his behalf. C'mon, let's have those looked at."

The comment went over Jack's head for a moment, until he realized who the guy was referring to.

"Yeah," Jack muttered, giving a small grin. Jack spun on his... well, he doesn't really have a "heel," so to say... and headed for the infirmary.

He made his way down into the infirmary, and leaned against the threshold. He poked his head in. "Professor..." Jack's voice trailed off. He never could remember everyone's names. "Professor whoever-you-are, you around?"

TAG: gj125 (Professor N'dare, Solar Flare), SB

D_N :cool:
  8. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Professor N'dare - Medical Ward **EDIT**..you folks post to dang fast :\

Professor N'dare, seeing he is no longer needed, continued on towards the Medical Ward with Radiant Light.

Once he arrives, he quickly slides her onto the medical bed, and begins to scan her vitals. Hooking her up to a small machine, he began to make sure she was comfortable, and that her vitals were stable, as worked to make sure she would be fine.

TAG: Whoever

(*bites tounge to keep comments to self...*)
    Karra - Outside Mansion

Karra watched as the android worked on the girl. She was glad he had not stopped. She crept a bit closer, and smiled, as the young girl began to cough. Slowly he raised her head again, the coughing subsiding and falling into a regular breathing pattern. She was breathing, her heart was beating, and there was nerve activity.

Karra watched it all with her other vision. Watching the android in this fashion told her more than most. She switched back to regular vision, and with a smile, she stepped closer to the android.

"You did a great job." she said to him, as she knelt down, looking at the young girl, and then back up at him. She offered the android a small smile. "I figgured you could do it." she said with a grin.

TAG: GJ, BSSL, anyone else
  9. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4

Shira's color was normal. Her face was peaceful. She opened her eyes and looked up to see the Professer. "Hi,I'm Shira." she said a little weakly.

TAG-GJ

Lera felt a bunch of moment in the tingling. Then she felt Iori. She knew it was him. He faded.

She brust out the door and found people on strechers and a couple people pushing them. The Professer was there and Iori lay on one of the moving beds. Lera felt energy return to her body in a great sprut. "Iori,oh,Iori. Be okay." she said as she walked next to him.

A tear fell on to his chest and she placed a hand on his arm. He was so strong. Iori had to be okay because if he wouldn't then no one would.

TAG-Iori
  10. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

star 1
    OOC: Sorry to take up space with an OOC, but I found a screw-up in my last post. I tagged gj125 as Professor N'Dare, when I shoulda tagged Ktala. Sorry. [face_peace]

11. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    Ogre/ Gregory Balis
    Dark Hallway, Xavier's Mansion

"OOooh, Yes! I can see that now. THAT'S more like it."
    soothed the shadowy female, now revealing more of herself to him. Her skin was flawlessly pale and resplandescent, her features exquisitly sculpted to such perfection that one would be hard pressed to even think of a fairer creature under the heavens. Her Jet black hair fell like long streaming shadows down her back and meshed into the inky froth of a nightdress that did little to hide her supple form. But her eyes, they were as deep as the Void and seemed to be rimmed by star nebulae, and her voice would compel any who heard it to fall before her in beseech her bidding.

"I know how to make your transformation permanent..." she said with smiling ruby lips and coy eyes as she approached with measured steps.

Ogre grinned maliciously. He could faintly hear Greg's protests in the back of his mind.

"I can do this for you only if..." she paused, as her marble fingers lightly passed over his shoulder, then she leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"You kill Erik Magnus Xavier."

Lilith looked directly into Ogre's eyes as she leaned back. She chuckled wickedly and took a small step back. There was only one possible response, after all, this was none other than the unstopabble Ogre himself, and those who held him back or thought him weak, would soon beware his power. The steward would fall and then...then there would be Limitless Power!

"So, Ogre...what do you have to say for yourself?" asked the smiling shadow.

Greg pushed his mind back into power once more, his eyes flickering back and forth from green to yellow. "No! I won't let you!"

He grabbed his head and slammed his eyes shut. Again, Ogre's voice trickled through. "Stop fighting me Greg. You're not strong enough!"

He started laughing. He could feel Greg's anger rise at the comment, which was the intended effect. The balance of conflicting characteristics tipped in Ogre's favor and he transformed completely, doubling in size and strength. The shirt Greg had been wearing was now barely hanging in tattered shreds around Ogre's muscled arms.

With a dangerous glint in his eye, he smirked and said, "I'll do it."

Tag: GJ125
  12. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    OCC: hi guys, sorry that I didn't keep posting. Um, Genimay, would you mind telling me where Inara and Sam are getting them back into the game with me ? because i have no clue whats going on....recap please...
  13. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Sorry for my lack of posting... I'm on spring break, and have limited access to the internet on my parent's computer...

Roxanne Moore "Hourglass"
    Unknown time or place

Chrysalid Roxanne Moore, I am Time Keeper TERTIUS. Your powers are currently rendered null. You are hereby charged with several counts of Temporal Crime, how do you plead?

The voice was monstrous and delicate at the same time. Roxanne could feel time around her. She was in ifinity... but not in the timeline like she usually felt it. No, here she could be in anytime and place at one time. The magnitued almost blew her mind away.

"What! Crime! Are-are you talking about the little girl? I-I-" Tears started running down her cheeks. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I... I don't even know how it happened." She paused, the images of the girls memories ran through her head. "Tertius, I swear to you... on my own life, I did not mean to harm that girl in anyway. AND... something wasn't right. I was... almost forced to do so... just as I was almost forced out the gates of the mansion. Something other than my own curiousity. Please... please don't hurt me!"

Roxanne looked at her feet, her red hair fell over her face which was glowing orange from the enity infront of her. "If you feel the need to take my power... if people will be better off with it. Then take it now. But I ask of you, take my memory too. Take it all. Take my life." She looked up, her blue eyes still filled with tears. "X-men has become my life. I have no where to go. My family does not accept me, and the world will not either. So, if you take my power, take my life."

With the most stern face, Roxanne looked at the being which floated in the nothingness infront of her. She had never spoken truer words in her life.

TAG: GJ/>
  14. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc:read ennaj,i'm not sure
  15. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Professor N'dare - Medical Ward, Xavier Mansion

Professor N'dare made his way to the Medical Ward with Radiant Light. Once he arrives, he quickly slides her onto the medical bed, and begins to scan her vitals. He made the young woman as comfortable as he could, as he worked to repair the damage done to her during the crash. Luckily, she had been retrieved in time, and now that her wounds were being tended to, she had an excellent chance for for recovery, with rest and time. Time. Roxannine had spent her energy, slowing things down. he was determined to check on her as well.

After he finished working on Radiant Light, he gently covered her with the bedcoverings, and moved over to write his report at his desk.

"Professor..." a voice called out. "Professor whoever-you-are, you around?"

N'dare stood, and walked over towards the entrance to the area. The one known as Hawk, stood there, leaning against the threshold. He had poked his head in.

N'dare looked at the man. A bullet hole had decided to reside in his Cleveland Browns jacket that he just had to wear everywhere, and blood covered his left arm. Not exactly a sight you'd want to see in a shopping mall.

"You look alittle worse for wear. Come in, and lets see if we can get you fixed up, shall we?" he said with a grin, and he invited John in.

A small beep let him know that other streachers were on their way. As N'dare worked on Hawk, three more streachers appeared, along with Lera. The streachers held, Shirabell, Robert, and Iori. Shirabell was alert, and awake, but N'dare wished to scan her. The Professor was with her. Robert's energies were dangeriously low, but enought to keep him stable. And N'dare could guess what happened to Iori. Lera was standing next to him.

N'dare gestured where the streachers were to go, as he quickly worked on finishing with John. "Just take it easy, and you should be back in top shape quickly." N'dare told him.

He then moved on, to check on the others, moving from bed to bed, as he worked. Iori, he simply placed on a small bed, and turned it on, letting the ambient energy within the bed, slowly feed power back to the young man. This allowed him to keep his attentions to Robert and Shirabell, and he throughly scanned the both of them, and then began on helping them.

TAG:Darth_Nader, Genimay, Renson, GreyJedi
  16. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4

Lera,the electric kid, came up along Iori. She seemed worried about him. Shira wondered if they were just friends or more...not that she really cared. If they were close she was no concren in it.

The medical Professer scanned her. "This really isn't nessacry. I just need to rest. I'm Shira by the way. I don't think we've met." she said.

TAG-ktala

Lera was probably in the way but wouldn't leave Iori's side. She just stood there and talked to him. Singing sometimes but always in a low tone. She wasn't really talking about anything just makeing noise. It wasn't even words. She sung a few songs that were really songs but that was it.

TAG-GJ
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Professor N'dare, Medical Ward - Xaviers Mansion

Lera, was hovering close to Iori. N'dare moved Iori over to another table, and then pointed to a chair that Lera could sit in, while she waited for Iori to recover. "He'll be fine." he told Lera as he moved to deal with Robert and Shirabell.

Professer N'dare scanned Shirabell who was now awake. "This really isn't nessacry. I just need to rest. I'm Shira by the way. I don't think we've met." she said.

The Professors blue eyes continued to look at his scans, and he shot a look to Xavier standing nearby. He then looked at Shirabell. "Well, you were unconscious for just a bit, so it is standard, that we check, just to make sure things are going on just fine. Can you tell me your name and age and location?" he asked her. He then smiled. "Im Professor N'dare, by the way. Forgive me, if I tend to think of my work first."

Mentally, he was seriously wondering of Shirabell and Lera were related.

TAG:Genimay, GreyJedi, others in ward
  18. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4

Taken by surprise that the Professer answered it took a sec before Shira could answer his questions. "Shirabell. 17. Here." she answered.

She gave him an odd look befoe sitting up. Shira didn't like people over bearing her.

TAG-Ktala

Lera sat down and moved the chair as close as possible to the bed. Then she layed her head on the edge near Iori's arm and drifted off while Shira was talking. She was still very tired and enjoyed the fact she could reast and be with her friend.

TAG-ktala,GJ
  19. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Professor N'dare

Shira answered his questions, but it was pretty obvious she didnt appreciate it. "Shirabell. 17. Here." she answered. Seventeen. He didnt say anything, but gave her a friendly nod as he helped her sit up.

He ran the scanner over her, and mentally, looked over towards Xavier. He didnt like certain readings. Overall, they were fine. But there was still something... perculiar with the readings he was getting. He would let Xavier handle it for now, for right now, the last thing Shirabell needed was to get upset all over again.

"Humor me." he asked her. "I have so many here, already proclaiming to be a Doctor. Just let me run my scanners, and then you can be on your way, and resting comfortably in a bed." he said. "I wont keep you here long at all."

N'dare quickly finished up his scans and other readings for her. He kept his face carefully polite and smiling, but he felt otherwise. Once he was finished, he nodded at her.

"There you go. Anything else, I'll let you know." he told her with a nod, as he then turned, and checked on Iori and Robert, who were busy receiving a sort of 'power boost', for all the energies they had expended eariler.

Lera had drifted off to sleep, while laying her head near Iori's arm. N'dare gave a small smile, as he reached over, and taking on of the warm blankets from the foot of antoher bed, draped it over Lera carefully, using his abilities to lay it accross her gently. He then dimmed the lights abit, to let them get some rest. Right now, rest was about the best thing they could do.

TAG-Genimay
  20. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4

Shira let him run his scanners and then got out of there. SHe didn't like that place and guy gave her the shivers. She went back to her room and brushed her fingers over the blue roses before drifting off to a light sleep. One of the roses,the first one Robert had given her,lay in her hand.

TAG-NO ONE

As D'nare pulled the blanket over Lera didn't wake. She cuddled into the softness and changed positions. NOw her head lay on Iori and she held his arm between hers. Like she was holding a teddy bear or something to the like. Then,for the first time in a year,Lera dirfted into a TOTALLY peaceful sleep with no dreams. Just the comforts of sleep and the rebuilding up of her power. Like she used to sleep when her dad rocked her before they knew what she was. It was nice. So,so nice...
  21. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC Just to let everyone know, Robert Mather is still unconcious and in the med-bay. On with the Role Playing! :D
  22. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    ooc: Yeah... everyone being me, Ktala, and Genimay.... everyone else has seemed to dissapear!!!!
  23. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

star 1
    OOC: I'm working on a big post, so Hawk should be back sometime tomorrow. :)

24. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I'm not dead ( thought it may have felt that way), getting over the FLU. Will be ubdating this weekend.[face_beatup] [face_sick]
  25. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Professor N'dare, Medical Ward

N'dare watched as Shirabell hurridly left his office, as he finished his scans. He still didnt like what he read, but she was stable, so he left her to go to her room.

Lera seemed to be sleeping peacefully next to Iori. Lord knows the poor girl needed it. After making sure she stayed asleep, N'dare went back to work, doing his updates on the scans, and keeping and eye on Robert and rechecks the dressings on Hawk.

N'dare needed to finish his alarm system soon. Perhaps with the addition of the android, and with Karra's and Iori's help, he could finish it quickly.

N'dare went back to work.

TAG:Any
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.