1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    OOC: I'm here, I'm just waiting for more stuff to happen on the little girl front before responding to Ktala's post and the update.

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~
  2. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

star 1
    OOC: Now this is a huge post, so don't read it unless you have a lot of time. And I'm not too keen on some stuff, so if you gotta complain about something in the post (whether it pertains immediately to this RP or not), PM me.

IC HAWK:

After Professor N'Dare had cleaned up Jack's wounds, he left the infirmary. "Thanks, Professor, uh... Professor. Yeah."

He walked across the large mansion to Alice's room. He knocked on the door, and then entered. He stayed at the door, and gave his friend a smile.

"I'm going up to Cleveland. I figure I oughta find my folks," Jack took off his hat, and ran his fingers through his hair. "Uh... I should get back sometime near midnight, early morning. Alright? So stay out of trouble." Jack smiled again, and left.

Jack's car happened to be quite noticeable. A black Jeep sat in it's designated area, with several red painted slashes on the hood, and a specially designed gas pedal and barke to suit his specially formed feet. Definitely Jack's car. Jack hopped in, turned on the car, and drove off.

Highway after highway Jack passed, nearing his destination. Eventually the "Welcome to Ohio" sign passed Jack. The sights became more familiar, the cities bringing back memories Jack didn't even know he had.

He kept driving, passing the parks he had gone to, the towns his friends had lived in, and finally, Cleveland. Everything looked the same, and at the same time, different. Jack drove through downtown, taking in the sights again. Jacob's Field still looked as great as ever, the Gund Arena... no, now it was "The Q"... that was still there.

After he had contented himself with sight-seeing, he made his way towards where he had lived. The suburbs looked exactly the same, the street names still vividly remembered after all this time.

Then he came to his house. The cream colored, two-level house stood out to Jack, and he saw two older people on the front porch. Jack parked his car on the opposite side of the street, and looked across the them. They didn't pay much mind, just figuring it was a neighbor's friend or something. Jack just sat there, taking the sight of his parents in. After what seemed like an eternity, Jack got out of his car. Then, something happened that he would never forget.

A black car, it looked like a Lincoln, screeched through the corner, and sped down the street. As the car passed, Jack heard a familiar sound.

Blamblamblamblam!

The car passed between Jack and his house, and continued down the street. Jack looked back at his house, and he froze. His parents were sprawled across the porch, bullet holes lining the siding behind them. Sprinting across the street, Jack leapt up to the porch, and looked at how badly the two were injured.

Jack immediately felt that feeling in his throat, and tears began rolling down his cheeks. His father mas dead. Her mother...

"Jack...?"

Jack turned, and saw his mother, blood covering her chest. Her eyes were still open, looking up at Jack. Jack picked up his mother, cradling her in his arms.

"Jack...?"

Jack smiled. "It's me, mom."

Jack's mother smiled, and began to stroke his cheek. "You're all grown up, Jack."

More tears rolled down Jack's cheeks. His mother was dying, right in his arms.

"Jack..." his mother's voice had become jsut more than a whisper now, and Jack leaned close to hear. "We'll always love you..."

Her body sagged, her eyes unfocused, and the air in her lungs left. Forever.

Jack closed his mother's eyes, and cried. He hadn't seen them for five years, and when he finally sees them, it's only for a few seconds this side of eternity. Jack cried for a long time. Then, after finally getting a hold of himself, he took their bodies into the house. He called the funeral home, and told them to come pick up the bodies. That was the only thing he knew to do for his parents. As he hung up the phone, a school bus stopped outside the house. A teenage girl, with brown hair, hopped off the bus, and approached the house.

GM APPROVED

Alias: none
    [
  3. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6

New York

A light rain is falling on the streets of New York. Not that it matters. This time of night, very few respectable people are out. They are all in their homes, tucked snuggly within their beds. Except for the few service people out, who look up at the sky and mutter, while hoping they do not have to go out in such weather. No, no respectable people out.

But plenty of the other kind.

The dampness bring out a plethrea of scents within the dank streets. Urine and the body oder of street people, swirls in the mixture of the other beasts left wandering the dark alleyways. Down the streets, if one has a nose for it, the smell of drugs being cooked, in order to sell to the hapless people, and the stink of other illegal pleasures is thick upon the air.

It is the perfect night for stalking.

Eariler, some streat thung, one not worhty to name, had been on the prowl eariler. He had beaten and old chinese woman nearly senseless, after bleeding her husband. All for about 20 dollars. It was all they had. Fool. Why rob poor people. If you are to rob someone, you go where the money is. But this was a punk, a want to be. Someone who sought to make a name of himself, by causing terror within the streets.

He had no idea what true terror was. Until now.

It had been amusing, watching as the man, greedly counting his money, suddenly came to realize that he was not alone. To jump up, and threaten the air with his weapon, as if that puny thing could stop the horror that was upon him. The pure joy, as a small creak made him look up...and his face, frozen in terror, as he realized that death hovered over him.

He had ran. Leaving the woman to whisper a tale that none would ever believe. Except those who lived there. Those who knew the truth.

She had watched him run, following him with ease within the shadows. Slinking and pulling herself along, as she enjoyed the chase. The sound of his ragged breathing, and his pounding heartbeat, was music to her ears. She watched him jump with every sound, smiling as he dashed into an empty building. An old abandonded mill. Watching his eyes grow wide with terror as the slow creeking sound reached his ears, as he turned around. She smiled, as she remembered the events fondly. His scream, only once, even as he tried move, to feel fangs sink deep within his leg. And even as she watched him twitch upon the floor, gasping in labored breaths. Silly thing. He had tried to bribe her, with the money he had killed for. He had pleaded, just as the old couple had pleaded with him, before he attacked them. So pitiful. A waste. But it was time to feed. There was no pity here. There was only blood. And the rising steam from what once was a person.

The sound of raindrops fell harder now.

Some of the rain managed to make its way into the building, making small rivers of water. A small stream of water wound its way through the building. It moved slowly, joining other streams of water, until it ran into a pool of red. As the rain grew harder, it slowly washed away the red, flushing it down an open drain. Flushed clean and forgotten.

As was the palor corpse, from once the blood flowed.

Hunger sated for now, it was time to return home. She enjoyed the rain. It cleased things. Made things clean, and untouched.

Until the next time.

4. HunterPrime Force Ghost

star 1
    Lazer and NightFall
    Home, Sweet Home

Dena laid back in the chair of what they called home. It was a modest place, nothing as fancy as the X-men's mansion, but it was home. There was no exploding windows, fancy villans attacking, or any other silly things that had turned them off from the mansion long ago. It was simply, home. Nice, cosey, comfortable, and more importantly, quiet. Dena sat back in her chair, sipping a Singapore sling.

David was laying down on the couch, a Colt 45 laying nearby. They were both enjoying their recent 'downtime'. Bad Boy seemed happy, and staying busy. They both mused about their recent exploits with the X-Men. They had both wondered about the strangeness of their last visit. But they both now had comlinks, that they could use, if they got into trouble. Not that they needed it. More often, it was the Xmen who called them.

David gave a gruff laugh. "Can you believe the nerve of those dolts?" he asked. He was much more relaxed, when they were here. He was more himself. Any other place, he was more...Nightfall. Sometimes, it really spooked Dena on how much of him seemed to dissapear, whenever he changed to Nightfall. But once home, David always seemed to reappear. Thank goodness. Dena looked up. "What dolts are you refering too?" she asked, as if she had no clue as to what he was talking about.

"Im talking about those dang X babbies. Did you see how they acted? I can see why Bad Boy ran outta that place."

Deana sighed. "Oh come on...it wasnt that bad.." WHY..Had she say that? David sat up quickly. "Wasnt that bad?!" he sputtered. "First, that egg head, Xavier, crawls into our heads, and begs our help. Then he wants us to pop over his entire team of babbling twits over to help with the plane." David swung his legs over the couch. "Dont get me wrong. Some of those guys were okay. That guy who's hair changed color seemed pretty cool. And a few others. But still..."

Dena sat up. "Its diffrent with them. They are learning to work as a team. thats alot harder than going solo." she said with a grin, as she moved over to sit next to David, smiling. His face grew warm, as he replied. "No, its easier. Your supposed to be able to rely on your teamates...just like we watch each others back. Going solo...leaves you with less options. And any mistake you make can kill you." David sighed.

Dena shook her head. "Thats just my point. They are a new group. It takes TIME to learn to work together. Look how long it took us." she said, punching his arm lightly. David looked down and grinned. "Ok. Lazer, I see your point."

Dena pouted, then winked. "We have it lucky. We're not well known. We are low in the limelight. Those guys...if they make ANY mistake..its blasted on every newspaper and TV broadcast you can think of. And with the way folks feel about mutants now..." Dena shrugged her shoulders. "I dont envy them."

David looked down, and gently tapped her chin. "Leave it to you, to feel sorry for them. They have funds. They are filthy rich. Yeah, they got the limelight trained on em...but they also have almost anything they could want and need..."

Dena smiled, and snuggled up close. "So do we."

David grew quiet. He couldnt argue with that. With a nod, he simply gave her a hug. The two grew quiet, as they went back to enjoying their drinks, as each thought of things to come.

Tag: none
  5. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    OCC: Sorry for my lackof posting and I did read, but I have no clue where my characters are or if they're in the same class, or what. Can someone please help me out here ? Thanks. I'll be on again tom.
  6. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I'm working on the latest update as we speak, and it should be up soon. I couldn't access the boards at all yesterday, so I'm doing all my catching-up today. You'll know where Ice Rose and Pyro are next time you check. Thanks for your patience and continued interest.
  7. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ THE UPDATE

Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Sage resurfaced into the waking world and heard sounds that delighetd her. coughing sounds, which meant that the girl was alive, more over, she could sense it. Cassie lived. A strange joy overtook her as she got up and gently took the semi-concious young girl from the android. She was going to need some medical attention, but she would live. She would be alright.

Sage took a step towards the infermary then stopped. She turned back to look at the android. Her expression was unreadable.

"Thank you." she said meaningfully, before resuming her trek towards the infirmary. She smiled greatfully at Karra for standing guard while they worked to save young Cassie. Soon and unsurprisingly, Professor N'dare was to have another young patient.

Tag: Ktala, BSSL

Students Dorms

It was true that Wei Chen had a way with people. Somehow, he had recruited both Ice Rose and Pyro to help him prepare rooms for injured kids that were aboard Radiant Light's plane. It seemed that this was the least they could do, given the situation. The young mutant floated as he levitated a bed and moved it near the bedroom window.

"I hope they're all ok." he said to the other two students as he helped re-organize the room.

"I mean, of course they will be, was that an amazing rescue or what?"

With a gesture, he slowly brought the bed down unto the floor. A small thumping sound confirmed that the bed had setteled on the floor. Wei Chen grinned at the other two students as he listened for their comments.

TAG: ENNAJ

Within the Mansion

Peering out through his office window, John Storm observed as Hawk departed the Mansion grounds in his black jeep. The young mutant obviously had security clearance to retrieve his own vehicle from the Mansion's garage. John smiled and silently wished him a safe journey. He felt that getting away from the Mansion now and then was actually healthy, except that, like Erik, he couldn't seem to find time for himself.

Even Roxanne seemed to have been able to find some alone time to herself.

Smiling ti himself, the blonde mutant locked his desktop computer and decided to take a visit to the infirmary. N'dare probably needed a hand, or rather a break. To his credit, the man never complained about the amount of work laid before him. He was truly a blessing and an asset to the Institute.

As he walked down the corridor, John heard Jocasta's voice. Apparently she was not alone as she led an unknown person into the dining area. After all that 's happened, John felt compelled to follow.

The man was looking around the room as Jocasta continued with explenations the man was not even listening to. This looked like the right time to intervene.

"Hello there..." John called out as he crossed the door to join them. " Thank you Jocasta, I'll take it from here," John quickly put in, momentarily addressing the A.I. who simply nodded, then vanished. "

"I am John Storm co-leader and second in command of this facility. How can I help you."

John put out a hand to shake hands with the stranger.

Tag: Master_Valar

Within the Infirmary

Iori lay on a bed in a semi-concious state. He was vaguely aware of what was happening around him. He was so low on energy, he barely recognized the signatures around him, seeing how he was slowly regeneration and recoverying his own strength. Generally, he felt that everything was alright. There were no high spikes of anguish or anything of the sort, and for that he felt inwardly grateful. In his near dream-state Iori felt a distinct source of energy adjacent to him, he was surprised at/>
  8. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Roxanne Moore "Hourglass"
    Outside Mansion Gates

Roxanne saw the figures... and saw the shadowy woman. Before she could react to anything, the woman spoke. "Oooh, and who do we have here? Perhaps a soul in search of answers?" The shadowy female chuckled softly and looked directly into Roxanne's eyes. She could see the galaxy around her in this woman's eyes. This was the shadow she had seen that day on the basketball court.

Quickly, Roxanne shook her head and looked towards the advancing strangers. Too weak to freeze time completly, Roxanne froze just the advancing figures. With her weakened powers, they only slowed to a crawl. She estimated that she had about two minutes before they'd get to her. She wanted to yell towards the mansion... but she couldn't. This dark, beautiful woman stood next to her, full of power that almost scared Roxanne.

"What is it you want? And do be quick about it, I have a feeling you're trying to hid your presence from Xavier." As she thought about it, she hoped Xavier would brush her mind and see what was going on. She couldn't do this by herself. Over this woman's shoulder, Roxanne could see inside the Dining area. There were three people inside. Jocosta, an unknown person, and... John Storm. His blonde hair was hard to miss. He was gorgous in Roxanne's eyes. With all the comotion lately, she had been unable to hang out with him.

TAG: Lilith, John Storm, Xavier, anyone else who can see Roxanne standing outside the gate
  9. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

star 4
    Ogre/ Gregory Balis
    Dark Hallway, Xavier's Mansion

"You're certainly a magnificent creature Ogre...so strong."
    The shadow glided forward and gently caressed his powerful arm, then his chest.

"If you succeed in this, Lilith will reward with pleasures and riches beyond your mortal imagination."

The Shadowy female looked right into Ogre's eyes as she said this and did not waver. Ogre's wicked grin only grew.

"However, Erik Xavier himself is a powerful telepath. You will need this to protect your mind against his mental influence."

In a smooth motion, Lilith removed a simple metallic silver choker she wore over her delicate neck and put it on Ogre's wrist. He eyed it as she spoke. "Protect it and it will protect you....don't worry about me, I'll be fine as long as I remain in the shadows."

Lilith gave Ogre an encouraging smile.

"We have devised a...diversion to facilitate your mission. Take full advantage of it. Now go and fulfill your destiny my Champion."

With that, Lilith took several steps back and began to merge with the shadows. She blew him a kiss as he said, "Yes, m'lady."

An alarm went off, signaling an intruder alert. Taking that as his diversion, he stalked out of the hallway. By this time most of everyone had been taken from the plane to their intended destinations. Ogre started for Xavier's office. He was surprisingly quiet for his large size and unless some happened to glance in his direction, he would go unseen all the way to his target.

He as he made his way through the halls of the mansion, Greg, now the captive in his own mind, pleaded with him.

You can't get away with this. Even with that choker, someone's bound to see you.

"You underestimate me Greg. You always have." he said quietly.

There's no point to this! She can't help you! It's impossible to seperate us, even though I'd be glad to be rid of you. You're just a figment of my imagintion. I created you and the only reason you're even sightly aware is because of my mutation. Just stop now. Please.

Ogre was angry now. "I'm the one in control. You have no power over me. You can't even keep me in your head anymore! I'm beginning to think you're the imaginary friend." he said in hushed tones. He was getting closer to the office.

You can't just kill people! It's not right! I won't let you!

The office was around the corner now. "And what are you going to do to stop me?"

He was answered by his feet refusing to move. He soon found his whole body immobile. Greg was attempting to retake his body again.

"You're making me angry, Greg. You know that will only make me stronger. Or didn't you listen to your dear Professor?"

Shut up!

Ogre clenched his fists and chuckled to himself. He was always right. Rounding the corner, he barrelled the last few feet to the office door and slammed into it.

Tag: GJ125, anyone else
  10. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    OCC: Thankyou gj, now I can get started again. Thanks, I have clue of whats going on ! yay ! Ok, I'm good.

IC: Ice Rose(ak: Inara)looked at Wei Chen and shrugged. "Probably, that was an amazing rescue."she said. She then went back to work with the beds, straigtening them up for the injured.

IC: Pyro sighed. "They should be ok Wei Chen. I hope they are too. I haven't been in the Mansion long enough to know them, but I hope tey are ok."she said.

TAG-Grey Jedi 125
  11. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Shira

Shira awoke on her bed what could have been an hour later or two minutes later. It didn't matter though, she wanted to see Robert. He had saved her and she needed him to know what that meant.

Carefully,Shira rose and mentally checked herself. She was weak and shaky, her legs didn't want to hold and she felt sick. Okay, pretty normal! Or normal enough.

When Shira opened the door to the infirmary she saw many people. Maybe they had alll been there before but it seemed that it was more crowded.

She walked over to roberts bed and pulled a chair over. Her hand slipped into his and she looked around. Lera was resting on Iori and he had his arm wrapped around her. A wave of happiness washed off her and she felt glad for the kid she barely knew. Another young girl had just been brought in. The Professer stood talking to Thera and Shira couldn't help but over hear. Well,she probably could have but it seemed serious and no one had told her anything about the place so she figured it really would hurt to find out what the teachers were thinking about.

//"Perhaps she would be better off in Scotland with Kincaid Mc Taggert. It's alot more peaceful there and his mutant training facility and it's not all that different from ours. I fear that all the excitement may be etrimental to her recovery."

Erik smiled at the sleeping Lera, then turned to face Thera.

"I'm asking for your opinion since she seems to trust you the most and you two spend constructive time together. I really want to help her, but I'm running out of options." //

Shira turned her head toward the Professer for a breif moment before looking back at Robert. Was Lera dangerous? Well,she had put on quite the display that morning but it seemed controled enoogh. And hadn't the kid helped with the plane? Or maybe they were talking about someone else and the Professer had simply smiled at the kid.

Shira decided she was hormornal because she didn't want a kid she barely knew to go away. "oh Robert! I wish you would wake up..." she half begged.

Tag-infirmary

IC:Lera

Lera felt Iori's arm wrap around her. She was happy and secure and everything was okay. Her powers didn't freak because she knew this was Iori. she felt it.

A voice could be heard grumbling. Surge. Lera couldn't help but smirk when she heard his words. Yea right. Like she would ever like him. Well,he had been nice and his eyes were so...NO WAY!! Lera clenched her eyes closed tight. never in a million years. In the last coupld days she had abbandoned most of her street rules but the no touching was very much in place minus a select few. karra,Iori,and Thera. Her family and that was all.

somewhere a door opened and someone else entered. Someone had brought another kid in by the sound of it. Stupid plane. Professer Xaiver was talking to someone and Lera thought she felt Thera...wait...feel?! Like she could feel Iori but not touch,the tingling is what she felt. That didn't make any sense. Iori had a strong tingling sense that also conved compassion and caring. Thera felt strong and protective.

Lera let her head come up a little to hear what they were saying. Who were they thinking about sending away? Poor kid. If someone tried to send her away Lera wouldn',couldn't go. but then it hit her, "They ARE talking about me!" she whispered to herself.

NO!!! he couldn't take her away from her family. A family she had just found. Eletricty built around her eyes and the lights dimmed. No! Now they had a reason to send her away. She couldn't control it. But she was trying! That morning she had tried so hard but Thera was so strong and then Surge and the plane and no....

Tears leaked from the corner of her eyes. Lera pretended she was still sleeping and hopefull they thought it was just a dream. But the Professer could go in her head. He would know. Her eyes were closed so a stray bolt wouldn't hit Iori. "Iori,thank you. You saved me. Now I need your help again. Don't let them send me away." she whisper begged her friend.

TAG-GJ,infirmay

12. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    IC: Modrin Casham, Xavier's Mansion

As the young girl's vitals began to stabilize, Modrin heard a voice from behind him. It was that of the female who was there when he needed help, presumably one of the ones responsible for helping him.

"You did a great job." she said to him, as she knelt down, looking at the young girl, and then back up at him. She offered the android a small smile. "I figgured you could do it." she said with a grin.

Modrin nodded. "Thank you, both for your kind words and for being there to receive my earlier plea for help." he stated.

It was at this time that Sage returned from wherever it was she had went mentally. Modrin turned back and deactivated the force fields he had around the girl so that the woman could take her to the infirmary. Modrin fully expected the other woman to just walk away, paying him no attention, however she tured around just before leaving.

"Thank you." she said meaningfully, before resuming her trek towards the infirmary.

Modrin smiled as the woman walked away. It wasn't much, but he felt that he had at least proven he was here to help. In a way, he felt an odd sense of pride because of his actions so far. Then it happened.

[CAUTION: INTRUDER ALERT. CAUTION: INTRUDER ALERT]

Modrin shot up to his feet and turned to the girl who had helped him earlier. There was an intruder, in this place, and he couldn't help but wonder if the lives of these people were one hardship after another.

"Are all these disturbances...normal?" he asked the girl. He fully intended to help again, but first he had to make sure that this wasn't something routine for this group, that it was something sinister.

TAG: Ktala, GJ

IC: DarkDevil, Hell's Kitchen

LAZER! SPIDER-GIRL! WHERE YA'LL AT! WE GOT TROUBLE!!

Without much notice a figure clad in red leather teleported in behind Bad Boy. "Sorry, but my cousin is still out of commission from yesterday. I guess I'll have to make up for her." he said, hoping to startle Bad Boy.

TAG: GJ, LFS

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~/>
  13. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Pyro and Ice Rose looked up at the walls. Pyro looked at Wei Chen. "What do we do ? Is this all normal ?!"she aske him, panicking. 'Man, there is alot of craziness at this place.'she thought. Ice Rose sighed. "Just another day at Xaviers."she said, she was a little panicked and wondered who the intruder was. She then looked at Wei Chen for his reply.

TAG- Grey Jedi 125
  14. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Karra
    Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, Outside the Mansion

"You did a great job." Karra had said to the android, as she knelt down, looking at the young girl, and then back up at him. She offered the android a small smile. "I figgured you could do it." she said with a grin. He nodded. "Thank you, both for your kind words and for being there to receive my earlier plea for help." he stated. Karra winked. "No problem."

Karra grinned, when Sage gently took the semi-concious young girl from the android. Sage took a step towards the infermary then stopped. She turned back to look at the android. "Thank you." she told him, before walking into the mansion. Sage even smiled at Karra. Karra returned the smile and nodded. She turned back towards the android. "Say, what's your." she paused when the Mansion's AI Jocasta went off once again.

[CAUTION: INTRUDER ALERT. CAUTION: INTRUDER ALERT]

Both were on their feet in an instant. He turned to Karra. "Are all these disturbances ... normal?" he asked her.

Karra frowned. "No. Its not. Not like this." she replied. "Be careful. I'll go take a look." she told him. She then swithed her vision, looking once again for strange portals as she suddenly took flight, going straight up. Her hair changed, as she looked around. Karra was quickly growing furious. These beings were probably using another portal. And if she could find them, she was going to make SURE they didnt hurt her friends. She activated her shielding as she carefully looked for intruders. Just past the gate, she saw Roxanne. In front of her, several lights winked into existance, and beings she did not known stepped out, and they did NOT lookd friendly, as they adopted threatening postures.

Karra spoke, hoping Jocasta could hear her. "I FOUND EM!" she all but snarled. She then made a beeline for Roxanne. If those things so much as cracked their knuckles, she was going to personally send them into orbit, as she flew quickly to help Roxanne.

Tag: GJ, BSSL
    --
    Professor N'dare
    Within the Infirmary, Xavier Mansion

It was organized chaos. Fortunately, N'dare was used to such chaos, so for him, it was quite ordinary. He moved from area to area, coordinating where to put the injured, making sure they were stablized and then making sure they were monitored, before he moved on to the next patient.

Iori lay on a bed in a semi-concious state, low on energy. N'dare smiled. Next to him was Lera, quiet and serene. He had moved them over, to another section, so that it was quiet, and that they could both rest and reginerate. Surge was over in the corner, resting.

N'dare passed Xavier, who stood and smiled as he stood next to Thera. They were over checking on Elaine. Elaine and Robert were unconscious, but stable. Elaine more the worse for wear than Robert, but still expected to fully recover.

N'dare passed Xavier and Thera as they talked, not really homing in to the conversation. There was much to much to do.

As soon as N'dare had checked on his charges, he noticed the lights had dimmed slightly. Frowning, he turned, looking around the diffrent areas where everyone lay. There was no movment in the area near Iori and Lera. Moments later, Sage came into the scene with a young girl in her arms. She found a bed for the young girl and layed her down gently. She called on Jocasta to begin monitoring her condition before she turned.

"N'dare, when you get a moment..." she said, then turned back to the girl and placed a hand over the girl's forehead. N'dare nodded. "I'll be right there.

As he walked over to where Sage had laid the young girl, the lights changed once again. But this was diffrent. Except for medical emergencies, Jocasta did not broadcast a normal alarm here, to keep from disturbing the other patients. Instead, the lights changed.... as they were doing right now. A quick look down confirmed it.

Intruders.

N'dare shotXavier an look, as he moved over to check on the young girls state. If things got dire, he would l
  15. HunterPrime Force Ghost

star 1
    Lazer and NightFall
    Somewhere in Hell's Kitchen

Lazer and NightFall, were relaxing. It was calm, and they sat back enjoying each others company. They had been talking about the last few days, and their conversation had taken a pause.

Dena leaned her head back, and gave a deep sigh. She was just about to fall into a light sleep, when something felt strange. She looked over at David. Rats. Just as things were getting comfortable.

He was sitting, looking off into the distance. 'uh-oh..' Lazer thought to herself. David's clothes were already shifting, into the form of NightFall. She quickly sat up, looking at him. A glow of light began to incircle her, changing her into Lazer. "What's wrong?" she asked. NightFall's touch within the shadow realm, made it possible for him to preceve into the shadows that surrounded them, extending his hearing and sight far beyond the normal. Sometimes, it was quite spooky. Lazer looked up at him, watching him.

The dark form that was NightFall looked down at her, his voice deep. "Its Bad Boy. He's calling for you. Says we have trouble." Lazer muttered as she stood up, taking her customary place besides NightFall, as he already began to expand his darkness.

"Where have I heard THAT before..?" she said, as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

A breath later, she stepped out from along the shadows. She looked up, seeing Bad Boy, and another costumed person in bright red standing next to him. Lazer withheld a smirk, as she looked towards the pair.

"You called..what's up?" she asked him. NightFall continued to hold his position within the shadows, keeping a careful watch around them for any that might choose this moment to sneak up on them.

TAG: GreyJedi125, BSSL
  16. JediAayla Jedi Master

star 2
    OOC: Jeez sorry guys...RL has been killing me!

IC: Thera

"I dunno, Erik...she's just starting to trust us and feel comfortable here. I think that the last thing she needs is to be shipped off somewhere else and feel unwanted. I do think that MacTaggart could help her...but what she really needs is to feel wanted. And I want her." She glanced over at Lera sleeping peacefully with Iori and smiled. The two kids she loved the most. "She just needs some time and a lot of patience. Both of which I can provide. Maybe I could take her and Iori on a camping trip...get her away from all the chaos here at school..she might be able to focus better." She smiled hopefully and sent a wave of love to the sleeping students.

Tag: GJ, Iori, Lera
  17. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    IC: Modrin Casham, Xavier's Mansion

Modrin noticed the girl frown as she responded to his question, "No. Its not. Not like this." she replied. "Be careful. I'll go take a look." she told him.

Modrin then watched as the girl took to the sky. He may not be human, but all these beings with powers made him fill at peace somehow, as if this was his home. Here he would just be another thing, a normality. He wouldn't be special beyond his inner workings as an android. And they were nice, all of the people he'd met so far had been nicer than they needed to be. Even that woman who had looked at him suspiciously, even she had given him a chance. These were nice people, and he liked that.

The girl had flown high, but Modrin extended the range of his hearing as she went higher. If she said anything, he would go to help as fast as he could.

"I FOUND EM!"

She said as she shot off towards the gate of the mansion. "Sorry to have to not stay here, but..." Modrin stated to himself as he took to flight himself. He activated his force fields, covering his body as he flew behind the girl, flew towards what she had identified as enemies. Flew to what was threatening the nice people. Flew towards those who would make him angry.

TAG: Ktala, GJ, others

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~
  18. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4

Shira heard Thera and felt relaxed. She faded to a light blue. Not a sad blue but a releif. The lighting changed and she wondered if Lera was awake. She didn't know but was very happy sitting next to Robert just wacthing him breath.

TAG-NO one,infirmary

//"I dunno, Erik...she's just starting to trust us and feel comfortable here. I think that the last thing she needs is to be shipped off somewhere else and feel unwanted. I do think that MacTaggart could help her...but what she really needs is to feel wanted. And I want her." She glanced over at Lera sleeping peacefully with Iori and smiled. The two kids she loved the most. "She just needs some time and a lot of patience. Both of which I can provide. Maybe I could take her and Iori on a camping trip...get her away from all the chaos here at school..she might be able to focus better." She smiled hopefully and sent a wave of love to the sleeping students. //

Lera heard Thera and her heart exploded with happiness. The lights glowed brightly before dimming again to there normal level of brightness.

Lera felt the wave of love and knew it was from Thera. She grinned and jumped up. For a second she stood and just beamed at her teacher,friend,family before Lera leaped at Thera and hugged her with all her mite. She pushed her head into Thera's stomach and her arms were wrapped all the way around her.

The hug lasted a few heart beats. The longest hug she had given anyone here. Tears ran down her face but she wasn't sad. Lera tried her best to focus all her happiness and send it to Thera because she couldn't speak. She was wanted. Wanted and loved. "Thank you." she finally manged.

She was glowing but no electricity escaped her body. Just light. It was something that had never happened before and all Lera could think it was when she was so happy she felt like she would explode. "Thank you." she said again.

TAG-Thera,Iori,Prof X

//

19. Renson Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC Robert Mather

He was surrounded by darkness completely alone. He was lying in an inky blackness, but struggled to his feet. His legs gave away under himself and he collapsed again. He slowly got onto his hands and knees crawling forward.

He ran into something and jumped backward landing hard on his back. He slowly crawled back forward reaching out with his hand, he got closer and closer and when he was nearly touching the thing that he had just bumped into a blinding flash exploded and he was blinded by it. Suddenly all went black again and he could feel himself laying down, a familier hand was laying in his, the soft skin immediately rmeinded him all everything.

"Oh Robert! I wish you would wake up..." Shira's soft voice introduced him back not the real world, he could feel the IV in his left arm and the low beeping of some medical equipment. Robert wanted to wake up he wanted to see her face, the last thing he had seen before passing into unconciousness and he wanted it to be the first thing that he saw when he woke up but he could'nt open his eyes. The energy that Iori had given him had been just enough to keep him from completely dying, but Robert was not completely recovered.

he attempted something else, he slwly squeezed Shira's hand and a very small but warm glow radiated from both their hands. But when it had vanished there was no rose, for he was still much to weak for that but he hoped that this would let Shira know that he was still alive thinking thinking very much of her and her un-born child, in the backround he could her other familier voices.

TAG: Shira, Xavier, Iori etc.
  20. Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Knight

star 2
    Alice Sota- Tetsuo

Alice sat bolt upright, the alarm had awoken her out of a dead sleep, and she was not happy.

Her mind told her to get out of the mansion, and the easiest way out was right here...

She grabbed the three metall balls she kept on her shelf, and formed them into bracelets, all except one, which she turned onto a platform, which she would use to go out the window... Maybe to the top floor for a better view...

As she stood on the rooftop oif the mansion, she watched, and listened. It must look rather odd, an asian girl in designer bluejeans, a pink tanktop, and heeled boots, sitting on the roof of a mansion. She didn't care... If anything was going to happen, she would know.

TAG- Anyone
  21. Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Knight

star 2
    Alice Sota- Tetsuo

Alice sat bolt upright, the alarm had awoken her out of a dead sleep, and she was not happy.

Her mind told her to get out of the mansion, and the easiest way out was right here...

She grabbed the three metall balls she kept on her shelf, and formed them into bracelets, all except one, which she turned onto a platform, which she would use to go out the window... Maybe to the top floor for a better view...

As she stood on the rooftop oif the mansion, she watched, and listened. It must look rather odd, an asian girl in designer bluejeans, a pink tanktop, and heeled boots, sitting on the roof of a mansion. She didn't care... If anything was going to happen, she would know.

TAG- Anyone
  22. Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Knight

star 2
    Alice Sota- Tetsuo

TAG- Anyone
  23. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    Hell's Kitchen

Bad Boy ran as fast as he could up the stairs until he reached the roof. He ignored the burning in his lungss, knowing that he'd just regenerate the damage. With a kung-fu kick, he broke down the roof access door and stumbled in. He paused a moment and doubled over as he cught his breath and let his regeneration do it's thing. He then drew in a large amount of air and yelled at the top of his lungs.

LAZER! SPIDER-GIRL! WHERE YA'LL AT! WE GOT TROUBLE!!

Obviously he didn't particularly care if anyone heard him, he was just another crazy screaming his head-off anyway. Aside from that, he really hoped that his peoples heard him holler.

Without much notice a figure clad in red leather teleported in behind Bad Boy. "Sorry, but my cousin is still out of commission from yesterday. I guess I'll have to make up for her." he said, hoping to startle Bad Boy.

And oh, did he succeed.

Bad Boy jumped so high he nearly broke several records. He was cursing a storm of harsh, yet crudely poetic string of profanities as his blood iced. However, he was quick on the draw and turned with both guns pointed at the (*explative ) that got the drop on him.

"Bleeping bleep, bleep! Bleeping Dark bleeping Devil! You tryin' kill you a brotha like that!!? You lucky I didn't just shoot yo bleeping red bleep just now. DAMMMIT MAN! Next time have the good sense in that bleeping horned head o yours to announe yoself before you aproach a brotha' dig? So, what's good? Spider-Girl still nursin' her wounds?"

Bad boy was holsetring his guns when he noticed the grin on Dark Devil's face. Bad boy knew that he wasn't smiling because Spider-Girl was still hurt. That was the I got you sucka! smile.

Before Bad Boy could even twitch a muscle.....

"You called...what's up?" a voice said from behind.

"@##%%*! Bleepety @##!!! Ya'll freaks need a DANG password or something!"

This time he didn't jump as high, but was still somewhat caught by surprise by Lazer. Dang teleporters. He was going to have to design some kind of booby-trap to put around himself.

"Alright, lemme catch my breath for a sec. Pheww! Ok. there..."

Bab Boy properly greeted Lazer and Dark Devil then got down to business. He looked around for NightFall, but did not really see him at first glance, but he was certain that Lazer's partner was closeby.

"Alright, I know this shorty....err, girl, and she's bad. I mean, she's great lookin' and all that, but she's also loves to get into trouble. Not that I mind, but anyway, we're kind of friends with benefits now and then, but she's gotten mixed up with the Brotherhood lately and she's been trying to strongarm me into joining. Physically she could, but not in any other way. I'm an independent and proud of it, you guys know what I mean.....anyway, she called me on my cell to gloat that she was on a mission to beat the livin' snot otta some X-babies, blew me a kiss and said to look for it in the news. I immediately knew that something must be going down at Xavier's. We need to get there now....whaddaya say!?"

Bad boy looked to both Lazer and Dark Devil and anxiously waited their response.

Tag: HunterPrime, BSSL

Xavier's Institute for Higher Learning

Student's dorms

Jocasta nodded at Professor N'dare's instructions as she appeared to Wei Chen, Pyro and Ice Rose. There was no doubt that they heard the emergency alert, but they also needed direction.

[ Please, follow this image of me. Do not deviate. ] Jocasta's silver form shimmered and several other identical images of her emerged from the central figure. They immediately left the room in search of other young students.

[Now follow me, please ] She said kindly to the three young students and began to lead them towards the danger room.

Tag: Ennaj

[
  24. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Ooh! Good post. Very unexpected!! =D=

Roxanne Moore "Hourglass"
    Xavier Mansion, Outside Gates

Black lightning spilled from the shadowy woman's fingertips and struck the brave Roxanne. The jolt was not lethal this time, but it was powerful enough to cause her internal pain and numbness throughtout her body.

The jolt was enough for her to relinquish her contol over her temporal effect.

"Why are you helping them? They're all scared of you, as they should be. You know your place is not here with THEM?"

The Shadowy woman leaned in as she spoke to Roxanne.

"Xavier is weak, and so are all those who follow him. I know you're different...but oh! here comes a hero..." her head turned slighty as she looked at Karra's fast approaching. "Let the games begin."

With that, the shadowy womans beautiful form swirled and became what appreared to be an exact image of Roxanne. She was in the same pained posture as the time manipulator, down to the few corruscating tendrils of dark energy.

Roxane fell to the ground, unable to use her legs. Her lungs burned and every nerve in her body flared to life. If the muscles in Roxannes throat and mouth had worked, she would have let out a scream of pain that could be heard throughout the mansion. She couldn't look around, she was stuck looking up at the sky, then... her eyelids closed. Without the help of her muscles, she was unable to keep them open. She also could no long breath. Roxanne started to panic, then everything went black as she passed out. Her muscles resumed to work, and her chest moved up and down slowly.

TAG: GJ
  25. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4

Shira turned a bright red. She bowed her head and looked at her hand. It was glowing. Robert was alive!!!!

Shira lauched herself farther up to the table and hugged him. Who cared if anyone knew. Robert was okay.

TAG-infirmary.

Lera had felt Xaivers touch and smiled up at him. Then the lights started blinking and it took her a second to relize she wasn't doing anything. The school was under attack again. She wanted to go out there and kill whoever was trying to hurt her family. It showed in the way she 'powered up' and almost followed Iori. Electricity moved around her then Xaiver spoke.

She was to stay here and help Professer D'nare protect the injured. And Shira's unborn ba....WHAT!? But right now wasn't the time for questions. Right before Thera left the room Lera grabbed her arm. "Take my power. I know you can. Please,you might need it." she said but it wasn't really a question,it was more of a demand.

Surge would keep her company, yea right! Lera didn't want company, she wanted to wacth the battle and see if something bad was happening.

Instead of asking about Shira or talking to Surge Lera turned to Professer D'Nare. She had brought her power level way down but she still radiated power and every so often a streak of electricity would run down her body. "DO we have a way to wacth Professer? See if we are winning?" she asked in an urgent voice that no one here had heard.

TAG-Thera,D'nare,any
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.