main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Modrin Casham, Xavier's Mansion

Metal wings attached to the form of a blonde boy lifted their charge into the air in front of Modrin as the red android flew towards the confrontation. This boy was one of them, he had to be. His face was contorted into an evil grin as his wings began to vibrate.

Wing vibration will result in imminent sonic blast

The subconcious CPU worked its magic, feeding Modrin with the result of what this kids wings would do. Funny thing about sound, though, it needs air. Sound relies on the air to carry it and thus works on some of the same principles. Modrin concentrated on his force shields, pushing them out farther than himself and making a sort of flying pyramid of energy.

It worked, the sonic blast was deflected by the shields as everything else in the vicinity exploded. Trees, plants, rock, all exploded under the vibrations caused by the sound. But not Modrin, his shields had protected him, just as they were designed to.

This boy with the metal wings, however, was now dead center on Modrin's sight line.The boy had just tried to kill him. The boy had just done who knows what damage to the area. This boy was going down. The boy's barrage of sonics had been non-effective, and Modrin aimed to show just what the android could do to this human mutant. This mortal being leaving himself wide open after that attack. Aiming for the winged boy's stomach, Modrin's eyes grew bright with red energy as the two blasts shot forth.

TAG: Razor-Angel/GJ, anyone else

[b]IC: DarkDevil, Hell's Kitchen[/b]

[i] "Bleeping bleep, bleep! Bleeping Dark bleeping Devil! You tryin' kill you a brotha like that!!? You lucky I didn't just shoot yo bleeping red bleep just now. DAMMMIT MAN! Next time have the good sense in that bleeping horned head o yours to announe yoself before you aproach a brotha' dig? So, what's good? Spider-Girl still nursin' her wounds?" [/i]

Reilly merely smiled at having succeeded. His cousin had told him about the loose cannon named Bad Boy who, for some reason, he had never crossed paths with. They both patroled Hell's Kitchen, Reilly just assumed it was because most of his activity as DarkDevil was...in the dark. Reilly almost told Bad Boy about the woman materializing behind him, but Reilly's Puck-like sense of humor just wouldn't allow him.

[i] "You called...what's up?" a voice said from behind.[/i]

[i] "@##%%*! Bleepety @##!!! Ya'll freaks need a DANG password or something!"

This time he didn't jump as high, but was still somewhat caught by surprise by Lazer.

"Alright, lemme catch my breath for a sec. Pheww! Ok. there..."[/i]

Reilly introduced himself to Lazer, as well as properly to Bad Boy. Bad Boy apparently knew of his existence, but then most people in Hell's Kitchen knew of the DarkDevil. That is to say, most of the criminals were afraid of him. Which is why it troubled Reilly that weapons deals had been moving beneath his nose. Reilly noticed Bad Boy looking for something or someone before he began again.

[i] "Alright, I know this shorty....err, girl, and she's bad. I mean, she's great lookin' and all that, but she's also loves to get into trouble. Not that I mind, but anyway, we're kind of friends with benefits now and then, but she's gotten mixed up with the Brotherhood lately and she's been trying to strongarm me into joining. Physically she could, but not in any other way. I'm an independent and proud of it, you guys know what I mean.....anyway, she called me on my cell to gloat that she was on a mission to beat the livin' snot otta some X-babies, blew me a kiss and said to look for it in the news. I immediately knew that something must be going down at Xavier's. We need to get there now....whaddaya say!?"[/i]

Reilly thought it over for a second. "I'm not one to butt into the Xavier school's messes...but you all did help Spider-Girl yesterday and, well, my Uncle and Father always had a soft spot for helping out whenever they were needed. Sure, I'll come along."

[b]TAG: GJ, HunterPrime[/b]

2. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Alice Sota- Tetsuo

This had been the moment Tetsuo had been watiting for. She watched as the beast hover before her and Solar Flare. John was someone she respected highly, so, she would fight well.

She waited for the first attack, by crouching down, ready to spring at amy moment.

The sene reminded her of something from a movie, two heroes, one beast, the wind making a slight breeze around them... This would be fun.

Usually with any enemy, the main place to watch is either the eyes, or the legs, with this one, she couldn't tell. With that fire at it's front, and a tail at it's back, she was ready to turn the metal bracelets into a shield at any moment.

From her vantagepoint, she saw something... odd....

A blonde boy with wings, were those metal?

It was obvious, soe could stop one attack, or another, and seeing the damage those were doing, it was rather plain to her what she needed to do.

"John, cover me gor a minute!"

Alice held out her hand, and focused her concentration on collapsing the boy's wings, as if she were crushing a tin can.

TAG- GJ, anyone

3. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: Sorry I've been away, but I've prepared another monster post. [face_mischief]

IC JACK & ELANA WARNER:

Elana had been crying for a long time. So had Jack. Their parents were gone. Never to be seen again. It's like somebody taking a wrench and ripping out that most cherished part of your life against your will.

Hawk made it through most of Pennsylvania before stopping at a rest stop. Turning off the engine, he turned to his sister, who was still sobbing.

"They wouldn't want you sitting around crying about their death, you know," Jack said in the softest voice he could manage. "They would want you to keep on moving."

Elana looked up at his newfound brother. "Yeah, I know... but I'm never going to see them again."

"You're right," Jack sighed. "Um... You can get out and stretch your legs, if you want."

Elana opened the door, and got out, and Jack did the same. The two began walking down one of the paths that went around the wooded area around the main building.

"So... what exactly can you do?" Elana asked cautiously.

"Well, I have pointed teeth and fingers, and really freaky feet."

Elana laughed. "Sometimes, I kind of wish I was like you."

"Believe me, being a mutant isn't wine and roses," Jack said, stepping over a large rut in the path.

"I know, but you can do a whole bunch of stuff ordinary people can only dream about. Like that Spider-Man guy."

Jack smirked. "I'm nothing like Spider-Man."

Elana kicked a stick out of her way. The path had circled around now, and the two were heading back to the car. The two sat down at a bench on the side of the path. Jack flicked his taloned foot out from underneath his pant leg, and Elana was surprised.

"I didn't know you were serious, Jack," she said, smiling. "They are freaky."

Jack chuckled. "Who knows, even you could have something in you, and you just don't know it yet."

"What would you be," Elana cautioned, "If you didn't have your... abilities?"

Jack smiled. "I probably would be a better man. But now... now I'm everything that they hate."

"That sound familiar."

"Okay, just forget about quotes," Jack said, standing up. "We should probably be going now."

Jack and Elana walked back to the car, and hopped in. They began driving away again, heading back towards the Institute.

"You want a drink, or something?" Jack asked his younger sister.

Elana thought for a moment. "I guess."

Following the roads leading off of the highway, the two found a fast food place. After parking the car, the two got out, and went in. Getting in line, Jack instinctively looked around for trouble. A pair of suspicious men stood in the corner near the counter. One man, a very large man, had his hand stuffed in his jacket. Jack inched his way closer to the men, just in case anything happened. And it did.

The two men pulled out pistols, and aimed them at the two women behind the counter. Typically, most everyone threw themselves on the floor, after having a gun waved at them. Except for Jack.

The man closest Jack walked closer, sticking the gun barrel under the mutant's jaw. "I said to gte down, punk!"

Jack smirked, and stood still. His hands wriggled, and his hand-gloves fell to the floor with a plop.

The man looked down to find the source of the noise, and that gave Jack his chance. Wrapping his taloned fingers around the man's throat, he slammed the man into the wall beside him. The other man, older and probably more experienced than the other, turned his gun towards Jack.

Meanwhile, Elana was watching this whole thing unfold before her. She had to do something, but how? Jack and the man were too far apart for Jack to jump on him without being shot. She watched as Jack walked closer to the man. The man clicked back the hammer, and aimed. She had to find a way... If only she could just reach the man in time. In the next moment, she felt her body tingle. Pain coursed through her body, almost to the point of being unbearable, and then in the next instant it stopped.

Jack looked over to his sister, and hi

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Professor N'dare
    Within the Infirmary, Xavier Mansion

The lights in the infirmary began to flash in code. There was an intruder alert in progress.

Several thing happened almost at once.

Xavier head Karra's call, and he quickly established a mental-link with all of them. This included N'dare, Thera and Sage. There was a quick wink, as this occured. N'dare paused concentrating. As he was quite familiar he was used to the strange neuances of the effects. He could also tell when something was interfereing with it. He quickly noted that again they were using Karra's vision. He knew he had to quickly finish his new device.

Sage nodded in Erik's direction as she immediately went to work. Several holographic screen's containing virtual keypads appreared before her. Instantly, her fingers moved at blurring speeds over the keypads, and in a heartbeat, the security cameras were now clear, though the intruders were now past the initial perimeter scan.

"Second rate hackers." Sage declared icyly as she moved closer to Erik and Thera. N'dare only shook his head.

//The Brotherhood// Erik said telepathically, as he recognized Mental through Karra's 'other-vision'. N'dare didnt like the sound of that. That the younger students were facing the Brotherhood was strange enough. But something was diffrent. They normally did not attack the mansion directly, but went after them during missions. Why had they suddenly changed tactics.

Thankfully, Karra's vision allowed her to gaze through solid objects. Erik shared what Karra saw as she too perceived a second team of intruders emerging at the back of the Mansion. All together, there were six of them.

Not good.

Close to them, Surge turned to the professor. "I can almost feel them...just like you thaught me."

Then he suddenly turned and looked at Professor N'dare with amazed eyes. "Wow...." was all that he said. Almost on cue, Iori sat up and got off his resting place. His dragon tatoo was pulsing and his hair was already blonde.

"I feel them too..." he said almost in a whisper. N'dare looked over with a nod. He knew he was not going to stop Iori. Not that he was powered up. But he hoped this time the young man, had enough energy for what lay ahead. He watched silently as Iori dashed off to join up with Karra. He rather wished it was him leaving instead, but he had patients to protect. Not unless someone needed him, would he leave his patients. So he focused on Roxanne carefully.

Erik shook his head at the boy's impetuousness, but decided not to make an issue of it at the moment.There were far greater matters at hand. But he did have the right idea. Lera did her own version of a 'power up' and looked as if she might follow Iori when Xavier spoke.

Erik turned his head and looked down at Lera. "Lera, I need you to stay here and help professor N'dare protect this place and those already hurt. I know you want to fight, but I need you hear. Shera's unborn baby needs you here." Erik looked up and gave Shirabell an apologetic look. "Besides, Surge will be here to keep you company." he said with a brief smile. "Thera and I have to go help the others now. We are counting on you young lady." With a final pat on the shoulder, Thera, Sage and Professor X moved in sync as they exited the infirmary. N'dare turned towards the screen.

Right before Thera left the room Lera grabbed her arm. "Take my power. I know you can. Please,you might need it." she said.

Instead of asking about Shira or talking to Surge Lera turned to Professer D'Nare. She had brought her power level way down but she still radiated power and every so often a streak of electricity would run down her body. "DO we have a way to wacth Professer? See if we are winning?" she asked.

N'dare nodded, as he motioned to the screens he was currently watching. He might not be able to help directly...but.

His silver eyes watched the screen. Outside, fog was surrounding the low lying area around the school. They didnt n

5. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    Lazer and NightFall
    On a rooftop, Hell's Kitchen

"You called...what's up?" Lazer spoke, as she stepped out from the shadows.

"@##%%*! Bleepety @##!!! Ya'll freaks need a DANG password or something!"

Obviously, Lazer had caught him off guard. She simply smiled as she waited for him to compose himself. NightFall stayed hidden, grinning. "Alright, lemme catch my breath for a sec. Pheww! Ok. there..." Bad Boy replied.

Reilly introduced himself to Lazer, as well as properly to Bad Boy. Reilly noticed Bad Boy looking for something or someone before he began again. Lazer nodded, and then grinned at Bad Boy. "Dont worry. We pretty much travel together." she said with a grin.

Bad Boy began his story, "Alright, I know this shorty....err, girl, and she's bad. I mean, she's great lookin' and all that, but she's also loves to get into trouble. Not that I mind, but anyway, we're kind of friends with benefits now and then, but she's gotten mixed up with the Brotherhood lately and she's been trying to strongarm me into joining. Physically she could, but not in any other way. I'm an independent and proud of it, you guys know what I mean.....anyway, she called me on my cell to gloat that she was on a mission to beat the livin' snot otta some X-babies, blew me a kiss and said to look for it in the news. I immediately knew that something must be going down at Xavier's. We need to get there now....whaddaya say!?"

The guy in red spoke up."I'm not one to butt into the Xavier school's messes...but you all did help Spider-Girl yesterday and, well, my Uncle and Father always had a soft spot for helping out whenever they were needed. Sure, I'll come along."

Lazer turned, as she heard a soft mutter. Her cheeks grew warm, listenting to NightFall's comment. He wasnt too happy about the idea...but willing. Lazer nodded. "Then, we better hurry. Those bozos might decided to come mess with us next. And personally, as much as im not a fan of Xaviers, I dont mind having backup around."

Lazer held out her hands. "Shall we, then?" she asked with a slightly mischievious grin.

TAG: GreyJedi, BSSL

6. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Ogre/ Gregory Balis[/i]
    Professor Xavier's Office

With a mighty upsurge of strength, Ogre rammed into Professor Xavier's office and smashed the door to splinters in a single mighty crash. It was almost as if the door had hardly been there. It was a laughable obstacle for someone such as he.

After the sawdust cleared, all that could be seen there was anwell furnsihed room now being covered by the dusty particles. The Intruder alarm rang loudly in here and the monitor screens were fuzzy.

Almost an instant after his intrusion, Jocasta appeared.

[Warning, cease immediate hostilities, you have three seconds to comp....veryfing mutant lifeform I.D. Lifeform confirmed as Balis, Gregory mutant codename: Ogre. Gregory, please exit and continue to the danger room.]

Ogre let out a breath of relief. The hologram didn't realize his intent. With a qiuck nod, he left the office.

I guess your plan failed, Greg said snidely.

"He still in the building." was his reply as he ran through all the places he could be.

His next best bet would be the Infirmary. He started back into his run, not caring who saw him. That high that came over him when he knew he'd get to hurt someone beginning to rise in him. Greg hated the the feeling, but Ogre thrived off of it. Unfortunely, it clouded his judgement and ruined his focus, so when he rounded the next corner he just barely had enough time to pull back out of sight.

Just down the hall the Professor and two others were moving towards him. Ogre had to consciously make his mind calm down. The other two mutant were Thera and... Sage. Both very powerful. Was he willing to risk grabbing Xavier now or should he wait?

You better chose quick, they're getting closer.

Now Ogre was beginning to understand why Greg disliked his taunting so much. "Be quiet!", he quickly whispered.

Greg's laugh echoed in his mind. Make me.

Supressing a growl, Ogre found a good place to hid his bulk and stood still. He'd wait for them to get distracted and then make his move. For now Eric Xavier was safe.

Tag: Gj125, Aalya

7. JediAayla

JediAayla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2005
    OOC: Eep! i'm so behind!

IC: Thera

"Take my power. I know you can. Please,you might need it." Thera looked at the girl, smiling.

"Thanks, sugah. If it'll make ya feel better, I'll take a little, but you need your strength and maybe your power if you have to defend yourself." She bent low, giving Lera a small kiss on the forehead, carefully draining a tiny bit of her energy. She could feel the electricity pulsing through her body, she felt so alive and wired...her fingertips were tingling. Whoa...no wonder Lera has such a hard time controlling her powers...the electricity is so...wild. She forced herself to calm down and the tingling subsided. "Now stay here, sugah. We have work to do."
    As she, Erik, and Sage left the infirmary, Thera felt a strange, unfamiliar energy in the air. "Erik...something is wrong..." she whispered. Someone felt angry and violent and...wild. But they also felt worry, kindness...compassion? So much going on in one head...the worry and compassion...they were familiar. Gregory? "Erik. Something is wrong." she stated more firmly, taking a battle stance and working to put up a psychic shield around her companions and herself.

Tag: GJ, Ogre

8. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Great post GJ !

IC: Ice Rose (a.k.a Inara)followed Jocasta. She sighed. 'I hope the other students are ok.'she thought. "Excuse me, but who are you ?"she asked, not trying to sound rude if she did. She sometimes hated this place because there was so much going on. So many people either got hurt or had a mental condition. Now, she had to tag along with Pyro or Sam, if you want to get technical. She followed the figure and looked back, to make sure that Pyro was following as well.

IC: Pyro followed Ice Rose and Jocasta. She was worried. She didn't know much about this place, but she did care. Especially if there were children involved that could be in danger. Or even innocents. Sam sighed, as she walked. Her hair started to glow a bright red like a lamp. She didn't mean to set her powers off. She doesn't even know that its happening.

TAG-anyone in the hallway, GJ 125

9. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Xion
    Xavier Mansion

"I am John Storm co-leader and second in command of this facility. How can I help you."

"Xion." The boy said. "I... really don't know how you can help me. I just know that I'm not welcome home anymore... and..."

[Caution: Intruder Alert. Caution: Intruder Alert.]

A very familiar voice sounded throughout the mansion. Xion glanced around, uncertain as to what action he should take. His eyes locked onto John Storm, one eyebrow raising. With his thumb he indicated the announcement.

"She's not talking about me, is she?" He said, a note of sarcasm evident.

Tag: GreyJedi

OOC: Sorry about the delay. Computer problems and work issues.

10. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC
    I hope to post soon, but forgive me if I don't, sorry.

11. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: No worries Master Valar, I was out for several weeks with a bad case of the Flu. I'm currently working on the latest update. BTW, I already updated your character last time. I think you simply missed it, so here it is again. ;)

Renson: No worries my friend.
    :)

Xion

John Storm's head whipped around as he heard the intruder alert. He went to a nearby console, but the images there weren't very clear.

"Damn it!" he exclaimed through clenched teeth, irritation growing quickly from inside of him. How many times were they going to get attack in a single week. This was getting to be too much.

Already, his regular clothers were slowly begining to burn away, revealing his costume.

"Erik, I need a link. I'm going topside, but I'm going blind at the moment. Can you sense anything?"

Just as he was about to fly away, Solar Flare remembered their guest and turned.

"Please stay inside the mansion, it will be alot safer for you." he said to the man, then he turned once again and spoke into the air. "Jocasta, please see that our guest arrives safley to the danger room."

With that, Solar Flare flamed on and rocketed outside the Mansion. He didn't even look back to see Jocasta materializing next to the newcomer.

Tag: Master_Valar ;)

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Xavier's Office

11:27 am

Amidst the sawdust covered office, a lone phone rang several times before an automated answering service received the incoming call. The caller was identified and left a message. It would be sometime before Erik Magnus Xavier aka Professor X got to learn how crucially immportant the call would be to his organization.

State Congress

Senator Angelo Remington's address was rewarded with a deafening roar of applause and a standing ovation that lasted nearly five minutes. The few that did not initially participate in the revelry were eyed disdainfully by their colleagues and found themselves slowly joining in, if only to protect themselves for the moment and to give the right appearance.

Uncertain times were growing even more uncertain and support for the proposed Mutant Containment Act seemed to be gaining unstoppable momentum. It was only a matter of time before it passed. Only a matter of time, before the Nightmare was made reality. If the U.S. adopted such an act, then it wouldn't be long before other countries around the globe followed in its footsteps.

Unable to make initial contact, the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent returned to the seat assigned to such a one. Time and timing were of the essence, but fr now, there was nothing else to be done but to wait. Nearby, the agent recognized the head of the newly created MoMA or Ministry of Mutant Affairs, his name was Wilfred Moreau. A former scientist and a good friend of Senator Remington, the now Commanding-Chief of MoMa was a cold and calculating man under that noble veneer.

With these men in power, the only certain thing about the uncertain future was that it was looking rather bleak for mutants...unless sommething was done about it.

Auxiliary Mutant Crime Units already existed at the State level and were active in major cities across the US, as well as reserve stations and listening posts in other areas. With the passing of the Mutant Containment Act, MoMa would become a very powerful entity and so would it's Commanding Chief.

A short recess was called before the end of the general address resumed.

Tag: BSSL ( Only if it applies ) :)

Darph_Nader : Well done youngman, good show! I'm very much enjoying Hawk's solo adventure. :)

Hawk & Elana Warner

Cleveland, Ohio

The lady at the Off-road Eatery was still scared and shaken long after the incident was over. She'd never experienced such abject fear in her life. Those kids seemed so normal...but they weren't. It was horrible. She felt so betrayed.

She uneasily looked at the special number the local sheriff had given her. "Just in case some of them mutants show up," he said. The news was full of them lately, they kidnapped people off planes and destroyed populated tourists attractions. It was a only a mater of time before they hit home. Senator Remington had said as much....and he'd been right.

She exhaled heavily and went to pick up the phone. She noticed that she was still shaking, but not as much as before, and now, with an odd sense of conviction descending upon her, she dialed the special number. As the phone at the other end rang, she eyed the money which was still one her countertop.

It really made her feel quite uncomfortable and strange. It had to be some sort of trick, some evil temptation. A trap.

["Ministry of Mutant Affairs, how can we help you?"]

Suddenly hearing the voice at the end of her receiver broke her out of her daydream. She hadn't even realized that her mind had wondered off. From the sound of the voice, the person who had answered seemed friendly enough, perhaps these people could help.

"Uhm...hi, I'd like to report an incident...."

She definately hoped she was doing the right thing. No one should live in fear.

No one.

Elsewhere and sometime later, brot

13. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Alice Sota- Tetsuo

Tetsuo kept her cold metallic eyes on Mental, and she couldn't help but smirk. This was the moment she had been waiting for, the time to unleash her true potential, to be greater than Magneto.

She watched the boy's cold eyes, and waited for his move.

John was distracted, but she knew that Metnal wasn't. It made it difficult, because the boy with the metal wings was beside him, obviousley enraged.

She whispered softly, "How dare you call yourself the leader of the brotherhood, you could never live up to his legacy."

She stood ready, expecting anything to happen.

TAG- Anyone

14. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Ogre/ Gregory Balis
    The hallway outside of the Infirmary

As the professor dismissed Thera's suspicions, Ogre thanked the heavens and waited a few more minutes before leaving his hiding place. He checked to make sure no one else was around then silently followed the trio down the hall. All the while Greg was yelling his displeasure in his mind.

They reached the front door, Ogre a short distance behind them, and were confronted by the leader of the Brotherhood. He had heard of him, Mental was his name. but Greg had never actually seen him, so neither had Ogre. But that didn't matter, his main concern was the Professor.

The high for killing was starting to rise in him again. Ignoring the fact that Thera and Sage were next to him, Ogre's vision zoned in on Xavier and he started running full speed towards him with the intent of tackling him. If he connected with his target, they would for sure end up flying a great distance from the other two mutants.

Tag: GJ124, JediAayla

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Karra - Mansion Grounds, as above...

Karra let lose a powerful blast of energy, being careful to keep it capped, as she would not dare use her full blast above ground, unless she was far above. She aimed her blast towards their attacker's legs and feet. What happened next suprised her.

The beings in front of her suddenly acquired shields. Strong ones too! A fraction of a second, after it hit, she saw the outline around them. But, not all of them were shielded it seemed. She managed to hit some strange beast, with huge wings. The powerful blast was joined by another, and the flying creature went careening through the air and tumbling unceremoniously through treetops and crashing to the ground outside the Mansion grounds.

It also managed to damage some green woman that was busy attack Oroshi. The other four beings were floating in the crater she had created. MAN. It was time for something new.

//KARRA! Behind you!// That was Professor N'dare's voice!

Karra wasted no time, as she suddenly shot straight up into the sky, activating her shields, as she began to spin at a fantastic rate.

'NOVA BLAST!' Karra thought to herself, as her attack exploded without warning. In the sky, she had lesser qualms about anything that came close to attacking her. And if someone wanted to mess with her, than they would find out why one did not mess with a exploding star, as she created a shock wave blast, followed by an energy blast. She then took off, at supersonic speed, to encircle the area, to see if any other nasty suprises were about.

Roxanne...there was one now, was unconscious inside her shield. The other seemed empty...but she was not sure. She moved both bubbles out of the way of the battle for now, as she moved.

Tag: GreyJedi, BSSL, SGB, anyone else..

=-=

Professor N'dare - Within the Ifirmary

Surge was glued to the one monitor screen that followed the battle outside. He "oooh'ed" and "Ahh'ed" in all the right places as he made fighting motions of his own. N'dare only nodded, as he looked at the monitors. Something was strange here. How had the Brotherhood suddenly gotten so powerful? This was not their usual style. That could mean that this was all a ruse. But for what? What were they drawing their attentions from?

Professor N'dare turned attentions on antoher matter, as his pesonal screen began to show him something else. He was sure if something happened, that Surge would let him know. The moment Erik, Sage and Thera arrived on the scene, he was cheering and rooting for the whole team again. "Kick their sorry butts OFF the property!"

Using a hallway camera, the A.I. Jocasta had caught a student acting very strangely. It followed the overmuscled student. N'dare watched him carefully. Why was Orge inside...and not out helping? Mater of fact, why was Greg changed over into Ogre to begin with? N'Dare's fingers flew over the AI interface. He inquired where the AI had first picked up his presence, while he continued to monitor the students strange reactions. He seemed to be searching for something. Suddenly, his eyes widdened, as suddenly, Orge started charging...at it looked as if he was heading for the Professor and the others now busy confronting Mental else. As Orge however, he could not be certain of his mental state...but he did know one thing. If he was attacking Mental, he would have to plow through the others to do so...and they didnt seem to be noticing him. And more improtantly, no no word from Xavier.

"Jocasta, block Gregory, Orge..Level 3." he spoke as he got up. Looking at the others, who were still watching the monitors, he moved, heading for the door. He quietly stepped out, and re-engage the emergency shields around the infirmary. No one, but higher level staff could lower them. He touched his bracelet, and engaged an cloak, which effectively hid him with a holographic image. The hallway still looked empty.

Tag: GreyJedi, Genimay ( anyone else in the infirmary watching the battle on the monitors

16. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Inara looked at Sam's hair and let out a small chuckle, trying not laugh at the new girl too bad. She then looked at Wei Chen and raised an eyebrow. "What is it ?"she asked him, hoping it was nothing to drastic. She then looked out the window and her mouth dropped. "Holy cow."she said.

TAG-Wei Chen

IC: Sam gasped."Sorry."she said and closed her eyes. Her hair went back to normal, or as normal as it could get. She then opned her eyes and galred at Inara. She went over to the window, that Wei Chen was at and her mouth dropped. "Oh my God, what is going on ?"she asked him, a little confused. She turned a little sideways to Jocasta. "Jocasta, come and look !"she yelled and went back to the window.

TAG-Wei Chen, Jocasta

17. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    Lazer and NightFall
    Hell's Kitchen

The guy in red spoke up."I'm not one to butt into the Xavier school's messes...but you all did help Spider-Girl yesterday and, well, my Uncle and Father always had a soft spot for helping out whenever they were needed. Sure, I'll come along."

Lazer held out her hands. "Shall we, then?" she asked with a slightly mischievious grin. Bad Boy immediately grabbed her hand without hesitation and closed his eyes. He hated disorientation. "Ok, let's do it!" he said as he also grabbed onto Dark Devil's arm. Before Dark Devil could react, NightFall was already at work, spreading the shadows around them, joining them to his own. The area around them quickly fadded, and Lazer's light aura glowed briefly, as the darkness enveloped them, and then quickly faded, and the group found themselves in what looked to be the edge of one heck of a battle.

"What the..?" Lazer exclaimed, as something seemed to explode over them. She looked, scanning the area for Xavier, or someone who might need help. Nightfall withdrew from the others, as he scanned the area. Shadow, sought shadows, as he moved, looking to see who was possible leading the other now attacking the school. Or perhaps the shadows would show him somthing of interest. No matter. He smiled darkly. If Lazer needed him, he was there in an instant..but until then, he searched out a target.

Tag: BSSL, GreyJedi

18. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Radiant Light

Elaine woke suddenly and found herself in the infirmary. She sat upright and whiped the sweat from her face.
    "Where are my children?" She said suddenly thinking about the mutant in the plane with her. The last thing she remembered was a sheet of metal across her torso. A load whistling noise.... nothing else.

tag: Infirmary guys.

19. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Lera

"Will you SHUT UP!!" Lera finally snapped at Surge.

Her eyes were lit up and she was glowing. They lights got a more menacing look as she rounded on the other teen. "Some people are sick or trying to sleep. And I can't concentrate with you yelling." she snapped.

When Elaine woke Lera walked over to her. "One of them is here but everyone else is okay. I think the one here is going to be okay too. The X-men saved everyone. I'm Lera. One of the new students here. Sorry about Surge if he woke you. And sorry about the display but there isn't much I can do about eh eyes." she said calmly.

"I do think you should lay down until Professer D'nare says you can get up." she added after a second and placed a gental had on the womans shoulder encourageing her to lay down.

it was weird for Lera but she had changed alot in the last couple of says and this woman was probably confused and upset.

TAG-Surge,Elaine

IC:Shira

Shira wacthed the two younger teens wacth the battle. Lera snapped at Surge and went to help with Elaine. Shira decided she could help to.

she stood and pulled her hand gentally form Robert's. "Professer. The woman broguht in from the plane is awake." she said when she was standing right behind him.

TAG-D'nare

20. DarthValorous

DarthValorous Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2006
    ~*GM Approved*~

Alias: Acid
    Date of Birth: 4/17/1985

Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Dark green and buzzed

Family: Mother (deceased), father (disowns)
    Marital Status: Single
    Species: Mutant
    Nationality: Caucasian
    Team: X-Men

Base of Operations: Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Ability: Can create and manipulate a powerful yellow acidic element, capable of slowly eating away and burning its victim's skin with a very painful process.

Appearance: Average height, slender build. Has innate outlandish green hair.

Other Special Features:
    Personality: Quiet, often appears sad
    Weapons: N/A
    History/Background: One would surmise that the birth of a new child would be a cremonious event filled with joy and happiness. The birth of Kyle Citox was an unfortunate exception.

On the morning of April the seventeenth of 1985, a Mutant woman gave birth to a Mutant child, who was named Kyle Citox. Kyle came out healthy and energetic, but his mother did not. During Kyle's birth, his Mutant powers came into effect as he was departing from his mother's body, and acid poured out from his skin and began to eat away at the internal organs of his mother. She died an hour later, and Kyle's father, also a Mutant, became not sad, but splenetic.

He was angry with his newborn child, who unwillingly killed his mother. His father's irascible nature overtook him, and he thus disowned Kyle, disappearing to an unknown location.

Kyle was then put into a foster home, when an incognito Mutant visited the orphanage. Using his psychic abilities, he recognized Kyle's exotic abilities, and took him to the Xavier Institue for Higher Learning. Their, Kyle was edified in his abilities, and became more powerful with them, also being able to control them better. He now resides in the mansion, but still remembers the day of his birth - the worst day of his life.

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Quick Note: Due to RL issues, Renson has resigned from the game and the RPF. We wish him the best during his indefinite time away, and when he returns, we shall welcome him back with joy and gladness.

Darth Valorous and all other new players waiting to begin, welcome. As you know, character introductions will occur AFTER the current scene is completed. Please be patient and read the updates so you will be 'up-to-date' when introduction time comes around.

And yes, my health is greatly improved thanks to too many meds and a bigger dose of TLC. An UPDATE should be here soon. At this time posting during the week is still a problem, but I believe it will be worth the wait. :D

Once again, I thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Uncanny powers activate! :-B

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

OOC
    Genimay:

ONE..the Name is N'dare..not D'nare. :p

And two, Professor N'dare moved Robert and Shira away from where the main monitors are, for privacy. If Shira gets up, to look for him, she will notice he is no longer visible within the room, and the doors are locked.

Jocasta the AI, will also inform any of the fact.

23. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: Sorry if I messed up the origin of the noises, GJ (I don't think I did though - just for good measure). [face_peace]

IC HAWK, ELANA WARNER:

"So, you're from Russia?" Jack asked his sister.

"Yeah," she replied. "Moscow."

"Oh. Um..." Jack fumbled, looking for something to say. "You'll like it at Xavier's."

"What's it like?" Elana questioned, looking up at Jack. "Living there, I mean."

"They make you feel right at home."

As the two walked down the path, the wind began to blow. Fallen leaves floated this way and that, some spiraling up a bit before falling back to the ground. But in the distance, a sound, carried by the winds, came towards Jack and his sister. Jack stopped as he heard the sound. It was from above, a whining noise that sounded much like -

Helicopters. And they were low. Low enough to get a really good look at what's on the ground.

Now this is just dandy, Jack spat to himself mentally. Someone must've called that anti-mutant place and sicced some of their team on us.

Grabbing Elana's hand, he turned her around with a yank, and he began sprinting the other way. Elana fell behind, not able to keep up with her brother. Jack stopped, took a moment to sling her over his shoulder, and continued running. The whining noise came closer. Jack hadn't gotten very far. The noise was almost on top of them.

Jack did the only thing that came to his mind. Finding a rather large hole, he hopped in, taking his bewildered sister in with him.

"What's going -"

"Shut up," Jack ordered, covering her mouth. Looking around, he found a fallen tree branch, with enough foilage to cover the hole. Dargging it over their hiding place, Jack hoped it would keep them hidden. The last thing he wanted on a day like today was to get locked up in some pen and put on exhibit somewhere.

So, the two mutants waited, hoping nothing bad would happen to them.

TAG: gj125

D_N :cool:

24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

Modrin Casham, Solar Flare, Tetsuo

Floating atop the Mansion's roof, Mental's continued to grin as his cold and calculating eyes went back to engage Tetsuo in a staredown. Xavier had come out to play, and his presence was all he seemed to care for at the moment. Razor Angel now had his luminescent wings and sword and was ready to do battle as he rose beside the Brotherhood's field leader. His sharp blue eyes did a momentary sweep as he seemed to look around for the red coloured hero, Modrian. But the would-be-hero had evaded the reflected lasers with a sudden burst of speed that had caused him to overshoot his target, but was also caught in the blast of several of the explotions that followed. Having landed unceremoneously upon the yard, Modrin was momentarily out of the fight as he re-oriented himself and assessed whatever damage he had taken...if any.

Almost as if responding to the winged boy's presence, Solar Flare increased the incandesence of his corona as his mind and body prepared itself for imminent battle.

Tetsuo kept her cold metallic eyes on Mental, and she couldn't help but smirk. This was the moment she had been waiting for, the time to unleash her true potential, to be greater than Magneto.

She watched the boy's cold eyes, and waited for his move.

"How dare you call yourself the leader of the brotherhood, you could never live up to his legacy." she intoned darkly.

"I don't have to." Mental retorted chillingly. His eyes never left hers and his smirk only widened. Next to her, Solar Flare suddenly began to make awful choking sounds and was losing altitude.

"How about you?"

Just as he said that, Tetsuo was immediately assailed by the crushing sensation that her entire respiratory system was imploding-in on itself.

Razor Angel smiled evily, his intent clear upon his face as he looked at his two 'easy' targets.

Tag: BSSL, SGB

Mansion Grounds

Karra

Karra let lose a powerful blast of energy, being careful to keep it capped, as she would not dare use her full blast above ground, unless she was far above. She aimed her blast towards their attacker's legs and feet. What happened next suprised her.

The beings in front of her suddenly acquired shields. Strong ones too! A fraction of a second, after it hit, she saw the outline around them. But, not all of them were shielded it seemed. She managed to hit some strange beast, with huge wings. The powerful blast was joined by another, and the flying creature went careening through the air and tumbling unceremoniously through treetops and crashing to the ground outside the Mansion grounds.

Her blast also managed to damage some green woman that was busy attacking Oroshi. The other four beings were floating in the crater she had created. MAN. It was time for something new.

//KARRA! Behind you!// She heard inside her mind. That was Professor N'dare's voice!

Karra wasted no time, as she suddenly shot straight up into the sky, activating her shields, she began to spin at a fantastic rate.

'NOVA BLAST!' Karra thought to herself, as her attack exploded without warning. In the sky, she had lesser qualms about anything that came close to attacking her. And if someone wanted to mess with her, than they would find out why one did not mess with a exploding star, as she created a shock wave blast, followed by an energy blast. For one moment, the sky and everything else was washed-out in light and filled with the roaring sound of Karra's detonation. The roof, windows and walls of the mansion rattled and shook from it's sheer magnitude. The Nova Blast was quite a display of RAW POWER indeed.

Not bothering to check for a fallen enemy, Karra took off, at supersonic speed to encircle the area and see if any other nasty suprises were about.

Perhaps unbekownst to the extra-terrestrial mutant female, [b

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: Concerning the Update. If anything is unclear, please PM me. It was late when I did it. If I left anyone out, I'm sorry. PM me so I can include you in. Darph Nader, your post is fine. Your update is next. I meant to include it here, but it just didn't happen.

Yellow Mage needs sleep badly. later ppls.
    :-B [face_peace] I-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.