main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH XBOX 360

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthSkywalker360, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Did anybody get one?

I got one, but I haven't gotten any games for it as of yet. I've just been playing Halo 2 on it.

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Got mine... Had to stay up all night at target... 15 hours well worth it! :) We have Madden, Kameo, Condemned and Call of Duty 2.

3. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    I have one pre-ordered from EB Games. They said I should have it within the next week. I think I will buy NBA2K, Call of Duty 2 and Perfect Dark Zero. I remember the days of the Nintendo 64 and playing endless hours of Perfect Dark. XBOX 360 rules!

4. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I have another on pre order also... but I'm not holding my breath as when I'll actually get it ... Will go on ebay anyways.

5. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I've never understood why every time a new video game system comes out there are always so few to meet the excessive demand. I remember when the PS2 first came out there would be 100 people waiting in line and a store would only get 10 in. I guess it has something to do with marketing or hype or whatever but I just don't see why these companys don't just wait till they have made enough in order to fullfill the demand. Oh well i'll just do my usual...Wait a year until the price drops, tons of games are available and no wait in line. :)

6. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    It all comes down to simple economics. When you have scarcity for certain products that are in demand, you create more demand. This then builds the hype and the word of mouth, thus creating a larger demand. Once Microsoft feels that the demand is high enough they will supply an ample amount of systems to realign the supply curve with the demand curve. Nothing better than economics and big business working together.

7. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    I'm going to save my pennies, then by the time I can actually afford one, no need to wait, and no need to worry.

If you want to unload your extra 360 Ludo, if it's the $400 hard drive bundle, talk to me.

8. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I got Perfect Dark Zero and played through it a little bit, which is fun. However the real fun is in the multiplayer. I played against 2 friends and we had a blast. Call of Duty 2 also has a great multiplayer mode.

9. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I have mine pre-ordered at EBGames at westside of Hamilton. The games I pre-ordered are, Call Of Duty2, Dead Or Alive4, Perfect Dark Zero, and Gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.