main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY XBOX

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SilverJedi331, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverJedi331

SilverJedi331 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 26, 2002
    I was looking around some websites when those annoying ads started popping up. I was ready to click off all of them when this came up
    [image=http://ad2.peel.com/ads/contest27/27CCC.jpg]

does anyone know if its worth getting?

2. Moeskywalker64

Moeskywalker64 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    Shenmue II: The only reason I'm getting an X-Box...

3. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Im putting a deposit on one this weekend hopefully

John

4. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    The X-box is awesome! I got it a few months ago. I have Project Gotham Racing,Hunter:The Rekoning,Gunvalkyrie,Star Wars Jedi Starfighter(amazing game)..and a few others I can't remember now..lol(I'm at work).
    They have some new Star Wars games coming out that look ok(Knights of the Old Republic)
    But if you are looking for the best Star Wars game out there now..and not on a PC..get a Game Cube. Rogue Leader is the BEST star wars game made. Its literally like playing the Original Trilogy.

5. Moeskywalker64

Moeskywalker64 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    "Star Wars Jedi Starfighter(amazing game)"
    I dunno the fighters act like cars and the game is way too cheezy (including the Jedi powers).

Rogue Leader is the best SW game ever, I mean I got it on its first day and I am still playing it. That's a lot of replay value for a such a game. Rogue Leader basically puts you in the movie.
    Coolest part: taking down a Star Destroyer with a kamikaze A-wing...

6. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    I still love the Asteroid scene best with the Falcon(only board the Falcon handles well too :( )
    jedi Star Fighter is not Rogue Leader but I find it really fun. I'm up to the Geonosis fight .

7. scumandvillainy

scumandvillainy Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2000
    Obi-Wan is a blast, too. As Obi-Wan, you get to raid a tusken camp and slaughter a bunch of sandpeople...

Guess which track from the Episode II soundtrack I was listening to the first time I played this level? :)

Seriuosly, Obi-Wan is a really fun game (if a little graphically challenged). Jedi Starfighter is a good time (espcially if you liked Starfighter I). Knights of the Old Republic is going to be FANTASTIC (Star Wars Roleplaying Game... Awwwwww yeah) and, of coruse, Galaxies is coming out for Xbox, too.

Plus, if you wana a reason to buy an Xbox (apart from Shenmue 2) I invite you into the world that is "Halo, Combat Evolved." The game is the best First Person Shooter in the ever. (*grin*)

I'm a big Xbox supporter... (Probably just because I bought one and don't like to think my money went to waste)... Seriously, though, its more than just a game system... Once you add the DVD component (with remote!) it becomes a full on entertainment center. You can also rip songs from CDs into the Xbox and make them soundtracks for your favorite game... So that no matter what game your playing you know the asteroid field music is going to come up at some point.

8. skunkpunk1

skunkpunk1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2001
    I'm no huge X-Box fan (I'm a PS2 owner) but now that the price has dropped I am considering getting one. But what I wanted to say was that you're all forgetting one of if not the best Star Wars game out there, Jedi Knight 2:Jedi Outcast.
    It's already out on the pc and is planned for an X-Box release (from what I hear) within the year. If you like video games you really have to check this out (and it's predecessor wasnt bad either but its graphics are a little outdated).
    It's got everything you could ever want and even though I hate first-person shooters I dont mind it because of the way it's made up with the other 3rd person parts (when you use the lightsaber). You can't go wrong here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.