main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Xena, Warrior Cylon!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I'm sure only Sandra and I care about this, but....

Lawless Joins Galactica Cast

SCI FI Channel announced that Lucy Lawless joins the cast of its original series Battlestar Galactica in the upcoming third season. Lawless will become a recurring cast member, reprising her role as D'Anna Biers in a 10-episode arc. The third season begins production in Vancouver, Canada, in April.

Lawless (Xena: Warrior Princess) first appeared on Galactica in the episode "Flight of the Phoenix," playing investigative journalist Biers, who arrived on the Galactica to do an expose on alleged crew misconduct that resulted in the death of four civilians. Eventually, the audience learns that Biers is actually one of the human-looking Cylon agents, who was sent to Galactica on a covert reconnaissance mission.

Lawless' second guest appearance will air on Feb. 24 in the episode "Downloaded," which gives viewers their first real glimpse into the Cylon world. (The second half of season two of Galactica premiered Jan. 6.)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

2. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Cool Mars, thanks for the update. I was always a closet Xena fan. LALALALALALALALALALALALA or however she did her little war cry.....

3. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I always thought that show was a steaming pile of poodoo.

4. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Oh Mars, you wound me.....LOL In all seriousness, for what the show was it was ok......I always thought the very short lived Bruce Campbell show, Jack of all Trades, was a pretty damn good 30 minute comedy show...Oh well, I don't run a TV network, but if I did, I would have Mars as my programming manager....LOL

5. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    NOW my interest is peaked! I'll definitely be watching this show!!!

6. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Old news, brother. :)

7. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Well, gee, Sandra! You could at least fake it like you don't absolutely know everything about Battlestar Galactica. We just can't suprise you! I bet you knew about this last year, didn't you? :p

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Me? Programming director? I don't know about that.....

There'd be nothing but Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, Battlestar, Surface, Smallville, Lost, Invasion, 24, Scrubs, ER, The Office, My Name is Earl, Supernatural, Overhaulin', Rides, Knight Rider reruns, old GI Joe cartoons, Transformers, Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad, Malcolm in the Middle, Dukes of Hazzard specials, Pretender reruns, and saturday morning cartoons.

I'm sure no one wants to see all that.[face_hypnotized]

9. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Actually...

*g*

10. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Seeeeeee, I knew it. I don't know where you get your information, but you, you're good. You are absolutely magnificent, beautiful. Please stop keeping the good chisme to yourself, though! [face_love] :D

11. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    What I would love for my dear buddy Sandra to hook me up with is a "Galactica Top Gun" tankard. That glass is absolutely awesome...So chicky, start shopping for me...If I have too, I have no problem selling Mars to afford it....[face_devil]

12. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Selling me? When did I become property? When did I become C-3PO, man? Well, if I'm going to be sold, then at least sell me to a really beautiful woman who digs Star Wars, can cook, likes comics, movies, action figures, and doesn't mind going to conventions.

If you can find that, then I'm all for it.=P~

13. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    No promises, but I'll try.......:D

14. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    That's my boy! Now, if you could get her to either look like Natalie Portman, Salma Hayek, Tricia Helfer, or Jessica Alba then we're in business. =P~

15. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Well you do have the Eva video.....[face_dancing]

16. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I do have the video, but I don't have the real thing. Damn you Parker!!!! All I need to do is get some basketball game, get drafted by the Spurs, win 2 championships, and then Eva is miiiiiine!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.