main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Xnatos Short Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Xans_girl, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xans_girl

Xans_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2004
    His hard cold eyes drilled into her as she whimpered under his hard gaze. A small, evil smile crept across his face as his hand reached up to stroke her cheek. She slapped his hand away, not bothering to think of the consequences.

The man?s handsome face pulled into a sneer, marring his beautiful features. ?You forget your position as of late Arica.? He said as he slapped her. ?I think you need to be reminded,? he added coldly.

Arica began to struggle as she felt the bite of his fingers dig into her arms. She opened her mouth to protest, but she was silenced as his mouth covered hers. She became frantic as she struggled to free her mouth from his. ?Stop? Xanatos!? She screamed when she finally freed her mouth from his.

?What, can?t stand to be handled by your husband?? Xanatos asked cynically.

?I know no husband!? Arica cried out, struggling to escape his grasp. She stopped cold as a strong hand circled her throat and cut off her air supply.

?Nor will you ever again.? Xanatos said as he tightened his hold on her throat.

?Xanatos? Xanatos! Don?t?? Arica stopped struggling as the light left her eyes.

?A pity your life had to end this way,? Xanatos murmured as he gathered his wife?s body into his arms. ?I?m almost sorry I had to end it myself.?

Finis

Anyone curious as to why he killed her?

2. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Anyone curious as to why he killed her?

:eek: He killed her? Of course I want to know why!

But you're going to make us wait, aren't you? [face_mischief]

More, please! :D

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Oooh, interesting little fic, do I assume it's only a start? I'd read more if you post! :)

4. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Ooh...interesting! And he killed her? Of course I want to know why. Write more? Please?

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Nice little cliffie...

Sure I'd love to know why Xnatos killed her...

=D= =D= =D=

6. moonwashedrose

moonwashedrose Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2005

Oh man! :D :D

I love Xanatos! :D

But of course he's being very evil and horrible here. [face_shame_on_you]

Yes, I also want to know why! Post soon! :D

7. Xans_girl

Xans_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2004
    Okay, next part of the update, my friend Molly helped me to write this? So here it goes.

The silver blade slid across the silk sheets, creeping toward its silent victim. As the early morning sunlight slowly filled the room, it glanced off the blade and illuminated the eyes of the assailant. There was anger, hatred, and pure fear in those eyes, all for the man who lay sleeping in the tangle of silk beside her. She knew what she must do, she had no other choice. Their little game of matching wits had turned into a dangerous competition. She must win; the cost of losing was death.
    She would kill him, she had to. But could she? Could she really murder her own husband, the man who had promised to love her forever? Would she have the strength to betray him? He loved her. Well, he had loved her, once, but things had changed. He was no longer that man.
    She glanced over at his sleeping form, he was beautiful, his jet black hair and smooth pale skin made him look as youthful as ever. Lying there in the cool morning sunlight made him look almost innocent. Almost. She knew that the second he opened his beautiful blue eyes, the innocence would melt away, and the cold anger and hate would emerge. It would be too late for her then, she must act now. She slipped the blade into the warm crevice of his neck, and began to pull back, but she couldn?t. She didn?t have enough power to destroy this man. At that moment she realized that it was over, the game and her life.
    The man beneath her began to chuckle as his eyes slid open to gaze at her. His voice toned with mocking criticism as he spoke, ?I underestimated you, I didn?t think you would get within five feet of me with that knife.?
    She watched as he sat up, letting the scarlet silk skim off his upper body like water. His eyes locked onto hers, enveloping her in a cold fear. He leaned close to her, and gathered her in his arms like he had used to, when he loved her.
    Then she heard the faintest whisper in her ear, without a trace of sarcasm or hatred for the first time in years, ?Game over, Arica.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.