Tucson XPrize Cup looking for volunteers in Tucson

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by CaptKieranFlar, May 16, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. CaptKieranFlar Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey all! This is slightly non-Star Wars related, but its VERY space/science related ;-)

The XPrize Cup, the worlds largest Space Exposition, is being held this October in Las Cruces New Mexico.

This is the LARGEST display of rockets, space planes, space elevators, etc... And ALL of the major space companies private and public will be there.

I am the official XPrize Ambassador to Tucson, and I am forming a Tucson committee in support of the XPrize Cup. We'll be advertising the Cup around Tucson, hosting events for educators and sponsors, and arranging field trips for local schools to bring kids out to see the rockets and see that space is still cool, and VERY real!

If you're interested, check out www.xprizecup.com

If you want more info, would like to help out in Tucson, or just have general questions, feel free to either message me or reply to this post.

Thanks all, and I'm really glad to see the Tucson Fan Force is going strong!

2. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Hellow and welcome back! Although I have not had a chance to meet you I have heard that you were one of the first to help get us back off the ground. Let us know what we can do to help no promises of course but we definately try to help out!]

-Chris
  3. CaptKieranFlar Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes.... Thats me... Lurking in the background, never know when I might strike!!!! ;-)

4. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I was just upping this so we don't forget about it :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie