main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX xXx

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jedikevn, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedikevn

jedikevn Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2002
    Hey guys and gals, did any of you happen to catch xXx this weekend? I for one did get the opportunity to see it and have to say by far one of the better movies I've seen this year. Matter of fact, my friend who is a big 007 fan turned to me at the end of the movie and said that he's considering not even waisting his time with the new James Bond film coming out because he can't even fathom how it could be better than xXx. Oh well, hands down a great movie... my only complaint was that no one got to drive the Ferraris. :( What did all of you think about it??

2. Firehawk-Jeff

Firehawk-Jeff Jedi Master star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    I thought it Triple Sucked. The explosions were good as was some of the action but some of the stunts were too unbelievable for my tastes. Since when do bullets spark when hitting dirt??

3. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    I thought it was a good flick in the James Bond style. Yeah, the stunts and feats aren't realistic, but how many action movies are? Especially Bond-esque movies, which have the title character doing feats that no human being could ever pull off.

I thought XXX was a lot of fun, myself.

4. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    Since when did you start shooting at the ground to see if it sparked?? [face_plain]

5. Ninja_Jedi

Ninja_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I thought it was pretty lame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.