main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON ***Y.J.N. Games/Movie/Meeting Night - March 10th***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Feb 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Kat is coming to Marks party???? [face_shocked]

Of course it's ok!!! :D

2. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    well, im not sure yet... no guarentees, i asked if i could... and she said well see... dad said he thinks she may let me...

3. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
  4. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    BIG CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of us know, Mark got a new job. Well he is in his training period and now he has to drive to Toronto on Saturday for added training.

SO....

The party is NOT cancelled!!!! We will just bump it to the next day. This will be ok for us because it is March break and there is no reason to be in bed for school the next day. (Unless we work)

So pass the word.... the party at marks is now Sunday March 10th. I will send out the email.

5. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    I'm bored, so I wanna make a banner for this event....any suggestions? That's right, I've got a banner block at the moment.

6. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    cantina party?

7. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    Done and done.

8. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    I made the date change in the TFN FanForce News as well.

9. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Oh the horror of waiting an extra day! Well, good luck with the training Mark.

10. jadepadawan

jadepadawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2002
    Good thing the party will not be as late this time so i can get up for a 9am class

Hey, this is neat cause now we can all watch the Ep 2 preview together-although i will probably be the only one who hasn't seen it by then

11. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    Ok, the sunday should be fine for me. Then again, i have no life, so any day is fine for me. lol.

12. Fanboy_Solo

Oct 7, 2001
    Don't worry, Stephanie. The preview will be brand new, so it will be the first time seeing it for all of us. It will be on Starwars.com the next day :D

13. Plisskin

Plisskin Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    sorry guys and gals. training has been a huge pain in the butt for everyone in my class. I'm lucky enough to know some people who were kind enough to offer me some additional training so I can kick some butt at this job. looooooooong story which I wont bore you all with now. Again I am very sorry for the inconvenience and hope to see all of you on the new date.

14. Fanboy_Solo

Oct 7, 2001
    Best of luck, Mark.

15. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Thanks alot.....

I get the saturday off just for this and now I have work sunday, so once again I miss it.... :mad:

I am happy you are working though and I understand you would like the extra training, but that doesn't mean I am any less upset about the whole thing!!!

16. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    *GASP* Did you see the article at theforce.net?? The trailer won't air in Canada unless you have satellite or a real FOX channel. Mark, you got satellite??

EDIT: Or do you get FOX from over the border?

17. jadepadawan

jadepadawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2002
    Well, I have fox on campus and could tape it-or do you mean how global airs canada stuff on both global and fox and therefore the preview is a no show

Hey, I know-we're in Niagara Falls-let's just hope over the border and watch it in the US!

18. Fanboy_Solo

Oct 7, 2001
    Don't worry, if things were like last time, Mark said he has ExpressVu. That picks up several US Fox Stations like in Buffalo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.