main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON ***Y.J.N. Meeting (discussion of mall charity event)***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Jun 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Young Jedi Niagara will be holding its next club meeting July 6th, in Montebello Park, St. Catharines. We will be meeting in the sheltered picnic area at 6:00ish to finalize our plans for the charity event we will be hosting at the Fairview Mall, St. Catharines.

We are still looking for items to add to our gift basket that we will be raffling off at the mall. Please bring any items that you wish to donate.

2. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    I'll definitely be there. I look forward to seeing the donations!

3. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    alrighto, i look forward to it, and i will see if i can get some donations. Ill be going to WalMart to talk to the manager, email me anything else you want me to know, Chris.

Hey, why don't we all bring our lightsabers and we can duel (or thruel) I would love to show off my sabering skills, and maybe you and Don could preview your duel. Also see if we can play some games,
    i.e. SW Battleship, SW Monopoly, SW Trivial Pursuit, etc.
    That would make the meeting so much more fun :) let me know what you think

4. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    The meeting went very well (time now 10:55 after the meeting)

When did KFC start putting caffine in their chicken? :)
    Nick can never have any chicken again!!!!
    Can you say "Hyper"?!!!

Thanks for a very enjoyable evening everyone (10 showed for the meeting, 6 stayed for food and games)....and even though Nick was high on chicken, he still won our game of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit.

Everything is set for our charity weekend! Let's wish ourselves luck and hope for the best.

5. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    I wouldn't want to see what Han Solo turns into past his bedtime because Nick is INSANE past his 7:30 pm curfew!!!!!! Man I thought you guys were shy and quiet...what was I thinking?!! Nick gets the roof rack all to himself on our way to Wonderland :)

It was a great evening everyone, with LOTS of laughs. Until next time :)

Hope those who couldn't make it tonight are able to come next time.

6. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    well Nick is all tied up in his bed, his head spinning and spewing vomit. At least he shut up FINALLY!!!!! that was a fun meal, and i have a good time playing Trivial Pursuit. My favourite part of the meeting was seeing the deranged, drunk, cursing homeless guy being cuffed up and shoved in the cop car :D Right now his popcorn friends must be wondering, "where is he? where is he??" Jolly fun!

7. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    Don't forget, "The drunk guy can fly!!!!"

Debby better keep her head up, on the look out for him...she's was the one that called the cops.

***News Flash***

Women kidnapped by flying drunk!!!!
    Read more on page 2

8. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    HEy! Those guys must have put something in my chicken. I also get hyper later in the night and when I have been drinking (pop).
    Anyways, I had a lot of fun, and:
    I WON STAR WARS TRIVIAL PURSUIT! NYAH NYAH :p

And that was soooo funny when the drunk crazy man got cuffed. He was passed out in a puddle of drool and those kids said he thought he could fly :)

Look forward to the mall!

9. BobaFett_YJN

May 27, 2001
    so chris, i hear you got your Obi-Wan Episode II costume today. How's it look? I can't wait to see it this weekend :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.