main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yaddle's Story (245 BBY)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Godslayer, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godslayer

Godslayer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    For anyone who has read these stories maybe you can help me. This occured 245 BBY which is well before she joined the council.

This site, http://www.starwarsuniverse.com/chrono_3.asp , says that it was 200 yrs before she joined the council but im thinking this site has not been updated to involve Sifo-Dyas in the junction. Yaddle took to the council seat in 32 BBY when Sifo died. I KNOW that Sifo was on the council from at least 44-32 BBY. How could this be possible unless the 200yrs statement is wrong? If so please post any reviving information...

2. QuentinGeorge

QuentinGeorge Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 12, 2003
    The fansite is incorrect.

3. cyris8400

cyris8400 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    I far as I know, Sifo-Dyas is a mystery. This proposed connection between him and Yaddle could just be a fabrication. Myself and others thought of the possibility that Sifo resigned from the Council, so his existence does not conflict with any members of TPM's Council plus Micah Giiett. Considering he was with Dooku in the belief that the Jedi and the Republic were straying from their paths, this scenario does have merit.

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    There's also the possibility that Sifo was a leading member of one of the lesser councils.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.