Yahhh!! Was April Fools good for you?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Thraxwhirl, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    hmmm... its interesting for sure. *** what *** hell is not too bad.

KK EDIT: Please refrain from using the word "the" in your posts. It must be starred out as it is now reserved for moderators and above only. Misspellings and abbreviations aren't allowed either.
  2. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
  3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    I tried saying it in German but KK edited it out. :(

Der die das, KK!
  4. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You Mods are all crazy! But I like it! 8-} Makes me feel better fit here.
  5. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    They are also editing in YJCC too.
  6. Darth-Floyd Force Ghost

star 4
    And in danish, it´s *** or ***

KK EDIT: Please refrain from using the word "the" in your posts. It must be starred out as it is now reserved for moderators and above only. Misspellings and abbreviations aren't allowed either.
  7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Spanish has *** most, me thinks. ** ** *** *** ***, uh....I think I'm missing a few.

Y yo entiendo todas las palabras prohibidas.
  8. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10

That's *** funniest thing I've ever done. I'm such *** trouble maker.

Honestly, isn't it *** truth that I ought to respect the rules? I guess that *** reality is that *** rules aren't *** right things for me to obey at *** current time.

Dangit. :p

That's *** last time!

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey Jello! I snuck one past Kimball!! [face_devil]
  10. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    (Storms into Comms.) This joke is *** most pathetic, ludicrous, aggrevating, frustrating, bothering, Hellish thing I have ever seen in all my life!

If ANYONE has a good explanation for it that works better than *** joke at the beginning of *** thread, which is total BS, then that person better bring it NOW!!

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Chill KH.

***, Kimball, you stole my color combo!!!!! :mad: I had it first and I want it back you thief!!

12. Darth_Ignant Jedi Youngling

star 7
    KH, please edit your sig. THREE CHEERS FOR THE MODS has the word the in it. The word the is now banned.
  13. C-3PX Force Ghost

star 6
    First ***, next *** letter "e"!

Will all these edits find there way to peoples user notes?

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Kimball still has missed *** one I snuck in! 8-}
  15. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Atleast they haven't hit WNU to edit that word 8-} .
  16. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    KIMBALL!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am not a happy camper with this oppression of free speech going on. Joke or no, it is pathetic and extremely base. [face=fury]
  17. Thraxwhirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey, word up, Ignant, Darth-Floyd. How are you guys doing? :D

KH. Chill out, like Ignant says. It's just a bit o' fun. Besides, this forum is afterall, just a form of chat room, and we don't pay for this service. We're effectively guests here, and whatever rules and regs are set by our hosts... that's up to them.

They may treat us how they wish, or we can leave. So long as what they do isn't illegal under International Law(and censoring "***" isn't), they can bend, break rules... show favouritism by not edting Ignant's posts, but editing mine. It's all cool.

It's TF.N's house, not ours. You and I can set whatever rules and standards(even double standards) we wish for people who visit usin our own homes(so long as we don't act in contravention of laws set by our governments)... same applies to websites. Effectively.

If we can't put up with a bit of chicanery and nonsense from KK when he feels like having a laugh, we can leave. Nobody's keeping us here.

It's no big. I for one find it quite amusing.

That's why I keep posting "***". Just to keep him on his toes, you understand. ;)

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Still waiting on KK to find *** one I snuck past him and for him to change his color combo which he stole from me!! :mad:
  19. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well...its "Game Over"! 8-} I surrender! I give up!
  20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    He still has missed it. Would you like a hint KK?
  21. Thraxwhirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Atleast they haven't hit WNU to edit that word ."

Does *** phrase, "like a red rag to a bull" mean anything to you, Stridarious

Edit that gratuitous and inappopriate use of "***" in my post, if you please, Kimball.

22. Yodaminch Force Ghost

star 5
    Nice banners. What a shock aobut this new mod thing. nice to have an april fool's without clearly obvious pranks.

*his is the greatest t*read *ver

23. Thraxwhirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  24. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    I will start using this link in place of *** forbidden word.
  25. Thraxwhirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL! That's brilliant, Hama! I wonder why that user registered an account with such a name?

Shame his/her posts are no longer available to be read. It'd be nice to know what he/she had to say for him/herself.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.