main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Yahoo Groups for SFFF

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey everyone,
    Yahoo groups for SFFF is still active and I'll prob need help with it in the near future. Chanel and I were moderators of the list and posting events. Before she passed she made me the co-mod person. As soon as I figure how to do most of the function I'll be asking for assistance prob from someone in the council or the CR if it's not myself. Anyway, just a note about that since I hope people still will post on and join the mailing list as well. I can authorize the people who have come to our meetings and so that we know you and post here on SFFF.

2. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Since we chatted about this tonight if anyone is NOT on our list please let me know. Matt and Erick I will send you the info if you are still not getting or have not gotten anything from the mailing list. Only people that we have confirmed the identity of and that we confirmed in person will have access to this mailing list. If we have no idea who you are and you would like to be on our list please come to the next SFFF meeting! :)

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey Everyone, I just a note that there maybe a problem with the mailing list because Chanel's own e-mail isn't being checked. If that the case the news group maybe shut down. I'm creating a secondary newsgroup list for SFFF right now here and I will tranfer everything I can including all the people who have signed up currently here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SF_Fan_Force/

I will let you all know when I'm about to make the switch. :)

4. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all the Yahoo Groups will only let me transfer 4 names A DAY which uber-blows. So if people can go here and sign up I can approve you:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SF_Fan_Force/

This thread is looking so sad... it's all ME. :( lol

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Once again sign up for the news groups listed above. I forgot to mention this at the meeting but the other mainling list will not be the official one any longer. So please sign up by the end of the year. =)

6. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
  7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Jess if you can make it to our next meeting or event I will add you immediately there after on to the Yahoo newsgroup. For the sake of operational security we have to ID folks. There's no age requirement or any restriction like that for our club we just have to see that you really do exist. lol...

We've had problems in the past with false aliases and insanity like that. It's a mere formality I assure you. :) For now check back on these boards for all the latest news!

8. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    I will make it to WonderCon so we can meet there or something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.