Y'all suck at posting.

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by YodaJeff, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Apologies to Carmen for stealing/changing her quote for the subject.

Anyways, since I had gone to sleep last night, woke up, had 8 hours of work, a long lunch, and a 1.5 hours nap, I logged back on the JC. And there were only a few threads in this forum with new posts. Is it seriously that hard to post? Especially those who are locked up in here, I'd be going crazy by now if I were you. You can't possibly have discussed everything possible to discuss already. So, come on, get posting. Don't let this game die out, causing the JCC as a whole to stop caring about it. This game is still going to be going on for a while, you might as well post and have some fun during that period.

It almost seems like some of the intruders were like "sure, I'll take colors. I guess I'll also post in the BB forum once and a while too." Frankly, I don't care about the colors. I wanted to be an intruder to joke around with friends I have in BB, and to get in discussions with others. Who knows, maybe I'll learn a thing or two. But that isn't going to happen if nobody else posts.
  2. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
  4. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    If I didn't post when there were people I didn't like around, I wouldn't ever be posting.
  5. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    Your words are true enough Jeff.
    I have shared that belief since the beginning of this game.
    In the past weeks I have posted threads and no one responds to them. This is just not a fun place. We just wait here. That is why we need intruders every week in the hope that something interesting actually happens.

-Seldon
  6. SLR Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I agree YJ. It has been very difficult trying to spice things up in here. It doesn't seem like many of the house members participate. I know a couple of days ago, we had threads in which just me, you, Baron and Salty (all intruders) were the only ones posting.
  7. BaronFel88 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I've done my share, this is place is just dead, though. Dash should put it out of its misery and declare no winner. [face_devil]
  8. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Meh, I think they put intruders in here just so the housemates would have someone colorful to look at, not to get this forum going more.
  9. SLR Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I agree w/ Baron.
  10. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    1. It has been dull and inactive since the beginning.
    2. This thread is evidence that staying in this game is a boring thing with no reward. With that said we should be rewarded for sticking with it and suffering in this place. So Dash should not call it off, rather he should give the winner a great round of applause for dealing with this boring forum for so long.

-Seldon
  11. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Actually, if I was a BBer, I'd probably be sick of all the intruders by now. I don't think either of the previous ones had anywhere near this many.

It also seems to be taking forever because:
    1. They replaced people who had to quit.
    2. They skipped evictions on the weeks when people were kicked out.
    3. They had Carmen and Dani split up, adding another person.

"This thread is evidence that staying in this game is a boring thing with no reward."

Nobody's making you stay.

"With that said we should be rewarded for sticking with it and suffering in this place."

See previous reply.

"So Dash should not call it off, rather he should give the winner a great round of applause for dealing with this boring forum for so long."

You don't have to be here. If you don't like it - leave. Expecting a reward for something that you personally decided to do is stupid. Why not do something because you enjoy it or want to, not because you care about some sort of reward?
  12. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    Well Jeff the real problem is that some of us have work or have school or school and work. Well at least my problem is work and when I geneerally post no one is up anymore. They've all gone to bed and its not fun having conversations with yourself.

~PK~
  13. Salty Force Ghost

star 5
    I was busy yesterday.
  14. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I have work too - 8 hours per day, and I still find plenty of time to sign on and post. Of course, I don't have much of a life. :(
  15. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    I post when I can.
    I have school for six hours.
    I go out with friends usually every day.
    I have lots of homework.
    Sometimes I do yard work and other chores.

So there are times when I just don't post.
    I post when I can.

-Seldon
  16. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I think Jeff was referring to us Intruders more than anything, but I have a likewise schedule.
  17. Salty Force Ghost

star 5
    I have a lot of disdain for the JC so I only come here sparingly. When I do come here, I post in the BYS thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.